Rod Cocker: Family Values

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips were thrusting Babs' head on my cock. My face was surrounded by soft flesh. Just as I was about to warn her that I was getting close, Babs' cellphone rang. Trish moved briefly to one side, letting Babs move away, and then I felt the wetness of her cunt on the underside of my cock.

"Are you here?" Babs answered, standing by the speaker.

"We are in line," the phone speaker crackled. "But it's not moving."

"We're already inside. Rod is dancing with Trish right now!" She was selling it well, quietly shouting down the line.

"Anthony wants to speak to her."

"Sure, hand him the phone."

Babs put the phone down next to the speaker and walked over to us. She put her hand on my cock and softly said,

"Speak to your husband while you get bred by another man, Trish."

She guided my cock into Trish's sloppy hole.

"Ah, fuck," Trish swore as she slid down my pole.

"Are you there honey?"

"Yeah, I'm here,"

"I can hardly hear you,"

"That's because I'm getting fucked on your bed."

"What did you say, honey?"

"I said hurry up and get in, this is the best!"

"Because I thought you said something about getting fucked in a bed,"

Trish laughed, and I spun her around to lay back on her marital bed.

"I said exactly that, cuck!" she said as I plunged my cock back into her.

"I really can't hear you, honey,"

"That's ok, I'll make sure you have a drink when you get here," she said, "I think it's Rod's turn!"

I was fucking her now, in time with the beat, and she sounded breathless. I knew she was close, all that talk with her clueless husband had her going.

"Cum," I told her. "He doesn't know what it sounds like anyway."

"Is that Rod?"

"It is me, cucky," I said, knowing that my accent would confuse the poor man. Trish shook and tried to cover her mouth as she ran headlong into her first orgasm of the night. "Your other half is doing a bit of horizontal hornpipe, and she's good at it."

"I'm not sure what you're saying, but I am proud of her," he said. Fucking idiot. I grabbed her hand away from her mouth and let her scream out.

"Listen to how excited she is!"

There was a break in the beat and she squealed in time with my thrusts.

"Wow, Trish," he said, "I've never heard you sound like that."

That sent her over the edge, but thankfully Babs was there to put a tit into Trish's mouth.

"Hurry up and get here, you're missing all the fun," she said. I pulled my cock out and walked over to the phone.

"See you, cucky," I said and hung up the phone with my cock. I picked it up and took a pic of my cum soaked member, then the two girls who were now sixty-nining. Babs had put a pillow under Trish's ass. It was time to fuck a baby into her.

Babs held her legs apart, and opened her mouth. I shoved my cock into her mouth, letting her taste her friend on it. She took me into her throat and I fucked a few strokes into her before I pulled back and plunged back into Trish's gushing gash.

I pushed Babs' head down, encouraging her to eat her friend's clit. I fucked her hard and fast, and with both of us working on her like that, she came multiple times before I began to lose it.

"I'm about to-"

Before I could complete the sentence, Trish's legs and Babs' arms pulled me as deep as anyone had ever been inside Trish. Her body responded by throwing her into an orgasm that she would never forget. I let loose for the second time that day, and I honestly think I came more than I ever had or would again.

My balls were drained and the two vampires who had conspired to drain them held me in place until my cock softened. Babs cleaned me with her mouth, but I was spent.

I took a cab home before the guys called again. I never found out what happened with them. In fact it was over a year before I even saw them again. Two big, happy families, out shopping. A few heads turned to say how similar all three kids looked.

"They're not twins?" Someone even asked.

Babs looked my way. There was no eye contact. I did see her pause a moment, but we both knew that the story had ended.