Rod Cocker: Family Values

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just looked confused.

"Don't worry, Teddy," I said, more carefully. "We aren't about to fight."

"G-good," he said, nervously. "Umm, pleased to meet you?"

I took the hand he offered and squeezed it hard. He maintained eye contact, to his credit.

"What's up, Ted?"

"Umm," he hesitated, looking away. "You and Barbara. You have... history?"

"We dated, yeah," I admitted. "No point in lying, I cheated on her and she caught me."

"Wow," he said, surprised by my honesty. "You, umm, she, ah."

"Spit it out, man!"

"She can't keep attacking you like that!" He blurted the sentence out like it was a hot piece of coal.

"You're telling me," I agreed. "The lads are calling me 'Coco-nuts'. It's only a matter of time before they say something funny and it sticks."

He smiled. I thought he was warming to me.

"I'd like to get you two to bury the hatchet," he said. "She's here now if you want to."

"That's nice of you, Teddy," I said, "but I don't feel like risking another costume change today. Maybe another time."

The truth was that I was here to fuck his girlfriend in the toilet, and I didn't want to have to stand next to him after I had done it. Honestly, this was awkward enough as it was.

"Look, Ted, it's been nice chatting, but I'm leaving before Babs comes back from the sports shop with a bat or something."

"I, umm, it's Teddy, and umm, I'm sure she wouldn't-"

"Are you though?" I interrupted. "See you around, Ted."

I strode away, thinking about how Babs was treating the guy. I could honestly see it. I mean, he was a nice enough guy, but easy to demean. Not the sharpest tool in the box.

It wasn't a big mall, just a local one. There was a sports shop, a grocery store, and a couple of clothing stores. These days, there was a vape shop and a mobile repair store, too, but there were usually empty units, too.

There was only one toilet block, so I knew where to meet Babs. I couldn't see her immediately, and I was a little bit worried about just waltzing into the ladies' room in a shopping mall, so I looked at my phone. She had sent two messages. One was a picture of me talking to Teddy with just a question mark. The other was a picture of her bare-assed titties in the disabled bathroom. I could tell because of the size. I knocked on the door.

"Are you all right in there?" I said, feigning concern. She opened the door and pulled me in.

I couldn't believe my eyes. She was fully naked, and her cunt was soaked. She had a vibrator in one hand and her phone in the other. My phone buzzed as she touched her screen and she put it on the floor next to her pile of clothes.

"A little something for later," she smiled. "Now bring that cock over here!"

Not one to disappoint, I walked over to her and let my shorts fall. She smiled up at me and wrapped her titties around my cock, placing the vibrator in with it and switching it on. That was an interesting sensation. I could feel the vibration all the way down to my bollocks.

"What was Teddy saying to you?" she asked, licking the tip of my vibrating cock.

"He wants us to bury the hatchet."

"I know what I want you to bury."

"You don't have to ask me twice," I said, pushing her head down. She resisted.

"Nuh-uh, Dickwad," she insisted. "This time you're making me cum."

"Hey," I protested, "It wasn't me who wanted cum in their mouth."

"And you missed!" she laughed, letting her tits fall and sucking the whole of my cock down her throat. I held her there for a moment. When I let her go, she was smiling. "Fuck me, Rod. Fuck me properly! Make me cum, you big dicked asshole!"

I turned her around and bent her over. The height difference between us didn't usually make a difference, but I wasn't about to lie down on a public restroom floor. The floor was slippery, so I struggled to fuck her in this position. She used to kneel on the bed in my apartment, so I tried to put her knees onto the toilet, but they slipped off. Next, I sat down and she straddled me, but we ran into the same issue where she couldn't get a good purchase on the slippy plastic seat.

Eventually, I lifted her onto the sink. It was tiny, and I didn't want to think how uncomfortable the tap would be in the small of her back, but when I eventually pushed my length into her, she about melted.

"Shit," she breathed, "I've been waiting for this."

I had shagged her barely a week ago. She was turning into a thirsty slag. I started to build up a pace, my balls hitting the cold porcelain, the warm wetness of her tight cunt, her fingernails in my back, breath on my chest, hips thrusting, tits bouncing, moaning, grunting, fucking, deep, hard, fast, sex.

"Fuck me, I'm gonna- NGH," The orgasm hit her like a freight train and her legs wrapped around me. I didn't stop despite her teeth in my chest. If anything, that made me fuck her harder, I lifted her and pushed her against the cold wall, feeling her tense up, and then tense up again as the second orgasm hit.

"Fuuu-cking cum inside me, Rod," she demanded, "fill me up, give me a baby, I'll tell him it's his."

I didn't hate the guy, but there's some biological trigger, I'm certain. I pushed deep and sprayed her insides white, pumping more cum than I think any man has ever produced into my ex-girlfriend's hungry womb. Her legs were wrapped tightly around me so that I couldn't have backed out if I wanted to. I didn't care, it wouldn't be my responsibility.

Of course, a moment later, I realised that that was probably not true, and the only thing I could think of to do to punish her was drop her to the floor and stuff my cock into her mouth. As an afterthought, I took my phone out and snapped a pic of her cleaning my cock with her mouth. A dollop of cum had dripped between her tits, and the sex juices from my balls were on her chin.

"You fucking slut," I said, angrily. I grabbed her knickers from the neat pile she had made before I came in and wiped myself off. I jammed them into my pocket.

"What the fuck are you doing," she protested. "I'll be dripping everywhere." I grinned, picked up the vibrator and slipped it into her pussy.

"Put a sock in it, you slag."

I didn't feel like waiting. I opened the door and walked out. I did at least pull the door closed behind me, but she would have to get up to lock it.

I managed to avoid Terry on the way out. I waited a couple of hours and then sent that tart the pic I had taken of her. She sent me back a pic up her skirt. I could see that my cum had been running down her thigh, and there were scoop marks in it, where her fingers had been. The caption was "Terry's favourite lip balm. Poor guy has had dry lips."

"Works as hair gel, too," I responded.

"Maybe next time," was the response attached to a picture of her skirt, with an obvious human head shape in it. It looked like they had stopped in a parking lot and he was eating her out in the dark.

I couldn't help myself. I thought, he just has to know, right? No one is that clueless. Her was cum running down her leg! Blimey, even if he wasn't playing with a full deck, he had to know something was up.

"Does he like the taste?" I asked.

My dick was hard, I was hoping for a quick response. It didn't come, though.

Three days passed. I won't lie I thought about sending her something, but that might have changed the dynamic. We weren't an item - she was my ex and I was fucking her. That's as far as it went. If it ended, I'd find something else. Maybe even something healthy.

On the Thursday night, the fourth day, she called me up, out of the blue. No message, no disappearing WhatsApp. An actual voice call from her cell.

"Three times," she said.

"Hello?" I responded. You know, like civilised people do.

"I have cum three times since you sent that."

"Since I sent-?"

"I squirted,"

"What?"

"Right in his face."

The penny dropped. I remembered her picture and I remembered what I had sent.

"With your cum in my cooch,"

"Does he like the taste?" I asked. I heard her grunt, even though she was trying to be quiet.

"You're a dirty man, Rod." I had to laugh.

"You're the dirty one, Barbara. You feed your boyfriend cum from your cheating cunt!"

The phone went dead.

Only a few minutes later, she sent me a picture of her vibrator on a wet patch on her bed.

"You made me wet the bed," was the caption.

Another message came through soon after.

"Be at my table at 8 tomorrow. Wear loose pants."

Lucky for me, John wasn't behind the bar this Friday night. If he was, he'd have known something was up. For a start, I never sat at a table, I was a barfly. He also knew that I'd never leave myself with my back to the wall like this. I was willing to risk it this time, though.

"What do you think you're doing?" Babs said, confrontationally. "This is our table."

"It's a free country," I said. I was waiting for some anti-British shit, to be honest. I'd walked into it with that quip, but Babs didn't bite.

"Yeah, it is," she said, pointing to the seat next to me. "Sit down, Trish."

I looked up, and there she was, the girl from the bathroom. Her name was Trish? I had no recollection of it.

That wasn't all, Teddy was there, and another guy, who sat next to Trish. The table was small and square, and the booth was tight. I was sitting with my back to the wall, and the girls were sitting at either side of me, on the corners of the table. I said hello to Ted, and introduced me to Anthony, Trish's husband.

While this was happening, I felt a hand slip into my shorts. I don't know how I kept a straight face, because my heart was in my mouth. This bitch was crazy!

"Hu- husband?" I stammered. "How long have you been married?"

"Just under a year," Anthony answered, "Since Trish found out she was pregnant with our beautiful daughter, London. She's just three months old, now."

"London's a nice name," I said, doing the maths in my head while Babs stroked my cock under the table.

"Yeah, Trish picked it."

Trish leaned over and put her hand on my balls. To her husband, it must have looked like her hand was on my thigh. She was looking into my eyes intensely.

"They're strong swimmers," she said. "I want her to be strong."

"I'm sure she will be, with those great genes," said Babs, continuing to stroke my cock.

"She should have a little brother," Trish said, still holding my gaze intently.

"Yeah," sighed Anthony. "We just have to keep trying."

"Maybe a few supplements will help," Teddy said, helpfully.

"We could certainly try some supplements," Trish said. She finally broke eye contact to look down at the balls she held in her hand, then looked back at her husband and smiled. "I've seen a couple I might try."

"Teddy, sweetie," Babs said in a sweet voice. "Be a dear and go get drinks."

"Are you sure I can leave you alone with Rod?"

"I promise I won't bite," she laughed. "In fact, as a peace offering, get him a drink."

"What do you-"

"Just ask at the bar, dear," Babs interrupted. "They know Rod's order."

Teddy went to the bar with Anthony, and as soon as they turned their backs, Babs leaned over and started to suck my cock. I didn't know where to look, Teddy wasn't five feet away.

"How does it feel to be a father?" Trish asked, confirming my suspicions. She tapped Babs's head and she popped up.

"I, uh, umm," I was lost for words. Babs laughed out loud.

"Nothing to say?" she asked.

"Keep it that way," Trish said, suddenly holding my cock in both of her dainty hands. "Anthony doesn't need to know."

"And we can talk about that little brother later," Babs said. "In the meantime, let's have some fun."

The two men were coming back with the drinks, when Babs spilled the contents of her purse, loudly, over the floor under the table.

"Shit!" She swore. "Trish, can you help me?"

"You want me to help?" I asked, moving forward so that my hard cock was entirely obscured by the table.

"Yeah," Teddy said, approaching the table. "Once I put the drinks down."

"There's not enough room under the table, boys," Trish spoke up. "Let us girls handle it."

It didn't take long for Trish and Babs both to start teasing me from under the table. First of all, I felt a foot rubbing my thigh. Around the same time, Teddy gasped and moved away from me a little. That's when I saw a hand on the bench seat beside him. I soon realised that there were piles of coins and other items beside the partners and that the girls were using those to keep them back. I relaxed a little.

Every so often a hand would stoke along my thigh, cup my balls, grab my cock. They were keeping me hard and horny, which was fine until I felt breath on my legs. I looked down. The face that appeared between them belonged to Trish. She winked and shushed me, then started to lick my balls. I looked at her clueless husband, and then at Teddy, and wondered which of them had it worse.

Trish moved away and my balls felt cold, but soon Babs was running her tongue up my shaft, pulling my dick towards her and closing her lips around the tip, which has rivulets of pre cum running down it.

Trish's tongue started on my balls again and all of a sudden I was involved in a threesome in my local bar. Babs gave Trish a chance to taste my pre cum, kissing and linking tongues around my cock, before she moved away. Babs started sucking my cock in earnest. I was surprised when no one could hear the noises as Trish emerged at her seat.

"I give up," she said. "It's not my purse." Her husband leaned over and gave her a kiss, which briefly covered the smooching sounds from under the table.

I thought she was going to finish me. I was about to blow when she stopped and left me cold. Not long, mind you. It was hardly a minute later when she backed up and started grinding her bare ass against me.

"I think I might give up, too," she said, putting her head out next to her husband.

"Wait," said Trish. "I think I see something."

She leaned over, grabbed my cock and directed it into Babs' pussy.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Babs gasped. "Thanks, Trish."

She started to grind again. Her arse only moved a little, but I was really struggling not to shoot my muck.

"Honey, can you fill me up?" she said.

"I just bought you a drink!" Teddy responded. I moved forward, thrusting into her, hoping that it would make it harder for her to grind. I took a long pull on my pint, bleeding heck. Trish smiled at me.

"Do you have any family?" she asked.

"None that I know of," I laughed, clenching my pelvic floor like there was no tomorrow. I don't know why but the thought had me ready to explode. It made Babs cum, too, or maybe that was my cock tensing inside of her. Her pussy was clenching around me and I was already on the edge when Trish said,

"I hear you guys are trying for a kid, too?"

Teddy went beetroot red.

"Yeah, for a couple of nights," he said, meekly. I let it all go. Trish smiled at me. She knew what was going on. I held my glass up like I was toasting.

"I'm sure you'll have a new life in your house soon," I said, as I pumped his girlfriend full of new life. I drained my glass and put it on the table.

"Wait," she said, "I see something else."

She climbed back under the table. Babs pussy stopped milking me, and she moved to one side while her partner in crime started cleaning my cock with her mouth. Babs slinked back into her seat and started to put things into her purse. She dropped something and leaned over to me as she picked it up. Trish moved aside and let Babs suck my balls and tuck me away. They sat up and both kissed their partners ferociously.

"Sorry, Rod," said Teddy, "I bet that made you feel like a bit of a fifth wheel."

"No," I laughed. "I really felt involved."

"Let me buy you a drink," Teddy said. "It's the least I can do."

The next hours that passed were pretty surreal. Almost right away, Trish went back under the table, saying that she thought she'd seen one of Babs' lost trinkets. Babs directed my attention to her friend eating my cum from her pussy under the table and moments later she was kissing her husband. I didn't buy a single drink, but my glass wasn't empty for more than a few minutes. The guys were being told to keep their drinking light because "They'd be performing later," but the girls were drinking vodka and pineapple and I was still being regularly groped and even wanked in front of these two chumps.

Before the girls got too drunk and did something stupid, I suggested that we go to the club, and we ordered two cabs since we wouldn't all fit into one.

"Shall we say guys in one, girls in the other?" It was Teddy who made the suggestion.

"Why not?" Babs agreed.

When the first taxi arrived, the girls shouted "Ladies first!" and Trish opened the cab door. Babs pushed me into the cab unceremoniously while Teddy protested.

"You and I need to talk," she said, loudly and obviously for Ted's benefit. She closed the door and gave the driver an address. It wasn't the club. He took off and Babs and Trish began to snog right over me.

"You should call your doorman buddies," Babs suggested, pulling my cock out. "Tell them to stall those two."

I ignored the driver's protests when Babs closed her mouth over my cock, even though he was threatening to throw us out of the cab. I probably didn't need to call the club, two chumps like Ted and Tony were going to be waiting in a long assed line on a Friday night for the club, but since it meant that I was getting some pretty fucking hot head, I called the club and gave them a description of the two mugs.

"Not in my cab, you fuckin' pervs," the cabbie was shouting while the two girls kissed over the purple head of my cock.

"You getting hard for watching, driver?" I asked, cheekily. "I bet you make a mess before I do."

Both girls started sucking a bollock each into their mouths, and I grabbed my cock and started to slowly wank it.

"Show him your pussy, Babs," I said. Babs gave me a shocked look, but I lifted her skirt for her and she spread her lips. Some cum ran out. The driver just about spun around in his seat.

"Get your face in there, Trish," I said. Trish laughed, but she did as she was told. The cab pulled over. Babs' legs started to shake, and I pushed her head down until she choked. The cabbie tried to get his cock out, but as soon as he heard Babs cumming and choking he was done. Before he could stop himself, he had sticky cum over his hands.

"Shit," he said, "you guys are crazy."

"Give me your card, maybe we can do something like this again," I said, "but let's get going now, eh?"

We arrived at the address, which turned out to be Trish's townhouse. It wasn't exactly out in the suburbs, but the neighbourhood was a good one. I had to wonder what kind of work Anthony was doing to afford it.

The cabbie was happy to waive the fare as long as I promised to call him next time. I didn't know if there would be a next time, but I wasn't about to turn down a free ride. Trish said her daughter was at Grandma's, which suited me just fine. I didn't want to meet the sprog. The two girls took me up to the bedroom, where Babs shoved me onto the bed and shoved my cock down her throat.

"Don't you make him cum, Babs." Trish warned her. "That load is for me."

"Don't worry. I'm not on the edge yet."

"Maybe this will help," she said. She put on some music and started to strip. First, she let the shoulders of her dress fall, and then she turned her back to me and let it fall to her waist. I could see the sides of her fantastic tits, she wasn't wearing a bra.

Babs was still sucking my cock, and when Trish turned to give me a full frontal view of her tits, I was in heaven. He let the dress fall to the floor, leaving only a pair of panties covering any of her.

I whistled in appreciation as she strutted towards me. Her breasts swayed, and her hips were hypnotic. A few steps closer, and her tits were in my face. I opened my mouth to once again feel the football stud nipples on my tongue.