Rod Making Movies Pt. 01

Story Info
Saying goodbye. Recruiting the star.
9.1k words
3.4
2.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

It is approaching the next five year reunion with Michelle. In the intervening period Frank has less and less contact with the majority of his former associates and friends. His interest in BDSM has diminished significantly. He is still a sexual sadist but increasingly that appetite has receded. He is under no illusion though that it can resurface at any time. A certain trigger or maybe if he is under pressure. He recognises the signals but in general it is cutting the numerous ties with friends and lovers that helps. There was is of course but his memories of her are all good. She has given up on the idea of becoming Frank's sub although it is years before she moves on but now has, her new partner and now husband and the start of her family, twin boys has cemented the relationship firmly. She is also now a Vice President of the Devereaux Corporation. She has good principals and associates working under her that makes the work life balance very manageable and she spends half of her time in London and the rest in New York managing the corporate events for rich individual clients and multi national corporations.

Michelle and Elizabeth remain inseparable. Elizabeth now as deadly and as beautiful as her Mistress Miss M. Together they have infiltrated and dismantled various sex trafficking organisations. Michelle continues as a UN ambassador giving her influence and direction to support various charities and organisations. In this she continues to gain the influence and support of the African Princess Alyssa Abebe. All three are childless although Michelle and Elizabeth have discussed adopting a child but their mission and work load makes it impossible to realistically think about settling down. At least Michelle has the opportunity to dote on Sophie's family whenever she is in the UK.

Sophie has married Mike. It has been no surprise despite the age gap. Frank has sold his share in the pub back to Mike. Mike and Sophie still own and managed the invincible pub. Their wedding has been a close, small affair. They are on their third child. Two boys and finally a beautiful daughter. They named her Mischa.

Frank has returned to his native Scotland with a nice country home with a decent amount of land that he hires a gardener / groundsman to maintain and manage the modest estate. From year to year he has very little contact with any of the others with the exception of Simone Devereaux who he takes a significant investment in one of the new divisions.

Frank is about to make a decision that he knows wii be emotionally charged, but the time is right in his mind. Awaiting the arrival of Michelle, still technically his collared submissive he is about to inform her he will remove her collar. It is true that pretty much immediately following the collaring in England, and the visit to Paris, where Michelle had completed her PhD theses and been awarded her PhD, changed the intensity and passion between them. There has been a brief few months where they both travelled Europe and Michelle did indeed act as had before and for a few months Michelle did fully satisfy her master in all respects even while she has her own slave she owns, Elizabeth Carmichael, as her alter ego Miss M. Elizabeth has been a gift from her Master and one of the two special gifts her Master has given her.

The other gift is the Ring of Domination. Circumstances however and the importance for Michelle to remain in Europe while Frank has to return starts the ongoing separation between the pair. Elizabeth is a strict lesbian devoted to her Mistress however at times her Mistress requires her to satisfy fully Master Frank when for increasingly longer periods she has to be away. First a two year separation which became a five year separation before they arrange to meet once again.

With each reunion Michelle will lend both gifts back for the purposes of satisfying her Master in addition to reminding him that she still fully belongs to him including all that she owns. She has been simple Michelle when she first met Frank but she knows that Frank created Miss M. It is only then that she understands her Master knows she was ready to wear his collar. The gift of Elizabeth is fundamental and she immediately recognises that at the time although admittedly subconsciously. Her oldest and closest friend Sophie is a beautiful blond too, but for Michelle it was purely platonic. They were sisters in all but blood.

The combination of the Ring of Domination and her deep research and the gifting of Elizabeth that Michelle from the beginning has a strong sexual sexual attraction too led to the unlocking of Michelle's darkest sexual desires and for the first time awakening the Miss M persona fully. The trigger, beautiful blonds like Elizabeth. It is a perfect co-incidence that Elizabeth has a near identical academic interest as Michelle and that she always is intensely sexually attracted to Michelle as well as being incredibly naturally extremely submissive and a true masochist to the sadistic persona of Miss M. A match made in heaven indeed but at its foundation, one man. Frank King.

Frank is about to remove two things from Michelle during her pending visit. Firstly her collar. It is time to finally time to let her go. Secondly he will take back the Ring of Domination. He knows it has served her well and he trusted her in it's keeping. He has periodically used it when he borrows it back to explore new opportunities during the periods they briefly meet. Such an opportunity has led him as he remembers to encounter Emel on a seemingly chance encounter, serendipity indeed! The relationship with Emel has been tense and very erotically charged. To discover however that it has been deliberately engineered by Miss M, for a specific purpose is both a shock but also deeply upsetting For Frank. Unforeseen consequences. Michelle is unaware but Frank plans to question her about it.

He had an idea too, a plan formulating. Yes the timing is now right. Just as it had been all those years ago when Michelle's cv had dropped into his in tray all those years ago. The delicate chain of cause and effect. Sometimes you can direct the hand of fate. Frank checks his watch. It is time to leave to meet the flight arriving at Edinburgh airport.

As ever the visit will be a short duration. Michelle's schedule is constantly busy enough at the best of times. They are arriving on the Thursday evening and will fly back on Tuesday morning. He thinks they as he drives to the airport as he knows for sure Miss M's sub Elizabeth Carmichael will accompany her. With Elizabeth Miss M has everything she needs. For the four days she will be Michelle, his sub. For the four days Michelle will be everything Frank needs. Well of course Michelle and Elizabeth but of course belongs to and is owned by is his sub's is also his. Naturally he smiles. He can't help but feel fucking excited. Of course he thinks in those terms. There is probably a better adjective for it, he is electrified! He realises he is erect while driving thinking about it. Well after the five year gap why wouldn't he be.

It is late May but the weather is fine. It looks set to be fine for the next few days but with the Scottish weather you never really know. He is thinking whilst driving that he does not believe either girl has been to Scotland. He is pretty sure Michelle hasn't but Elizabeth he is not so sure. Despite the brief duration of the visit, he has a few time limited events planned. He arrives at the airport and parks up. He checks his watch again. He is a little early. He locks his car and walks to the arrival terminal. He checks into the Aspire Lounge. He is retired these days but still travels every other week for various lectures and conferences. He has a significant financial investment in one of the Devereaux divisions who moves into recruitment and in particular film and television recruitment for up and coming actors and actresses. The division have ties to a lot of the London film and television academies but also for new and upcoming talent. Frank is a non executive director on the board. He sticks to a coffee as he will be driving later. He hears the arrival announcement of flight Air France AF1486. He finishes his coffee and crumples the cup in his hand and tosses it into the bin. Frank has written a novel, in large part an autobiography. Together with Michelle's PhD theses there is enough information for those looking for it to reveal some startling realities and long hidden secrets. Frank's book although published has a very small number of sales. Michelle's theses by contrast has a wider circulation but leads for a time to some political difficulties between the UK and Egypt, in particular surrounding the return of some priceless archaeological artefacts from a discovery over twenty years ago.

The plane lands and Frank waits in the arrival lounge. He sees both ladies arrive, Michelle in a stunning short red dress, her long dark hair loose and curly wearing matching red heels, Elizabeth wearing a black short sleeveless top and black skirt with black stilettos, her long beautiful hair also worn loose.

"Ladies, ladies. Welcome to Scotland. Mmmm you are both a sight for sore eyes."

"Hi Master Frank!" There are a few looks from the other arriving guests at the welcome. Some obvious long looks at Michelle in particular in the short red dress from the men and some jealous looks at both girls from some of the women, in particular the younger ones.

Frank smiles. "Miss M, Elizabeth, your arrival creates the usual interest I see."

Both both pull identical regulation size hand luggage trolley's behind them.

"Any hold luggage?" Frank asks. Elizabeth looks at Michelle.

"No Master. Don't worry we won't embarrass you. We have a change of outfits, plus some changes of underwear we squeezed in last." Elizabeth giggles.

"And a toothbrush!"

"Mmmm, well we can go to the car in that case. I am sure I have everything I need to enjoy your charms. I am sure you both remember this."

Frank puts his thumbs in his Italian leather belt.

"After all you have both felt her caress many, many times before haven't you?"

"Same old Master. Do you still have the Jaguar?",asks Michelle.

"No, I traded up. I have a Tesla. I need to do my bit for the environment."

"Nice!"

"It's really great to see you Master!" Michelle takes Frank's hand as they walk to the car.

"Is it safe?"

"Yes Master. It is in my purse."

"Good."

"Will you borrow it for a while, like you did before?"

They group arrived at the car. Frank unlocked it and opened the boot, fortunately there is room in the car. The girls squeeze in the back.

"We can discuss it later!" The car takes off and the hum of the engine whizzes up as Frank quickly joins the motorway and the short journey to his estate. The reference Frank knows was clear. He is not sure how Michelle will react to his news. But whilst she remains his collared sub still for now, Frank intends to enjoy these last few days with her and her beautiful sub. He is patiently aware it may be the last time he sees either of them again.

The girls are standing in the master bedroom of Frank's mansion upstairs. The cases are still in the car. It is mid evening.

"Now the three of us are going to have us a time." Announces Frank. Suddenly he grabs Michelle by the hair with his left hand holding it in a vice-like grip.

"Mmmm I have missed you my sub!" Frank pulls on her hair hard. His free right hand squeezes her throat.

"Get naked Elizabeth and then you can undress me. I want your mouth on my cock while I attend to your Mistress".

"Yes sir!"

Elizabeth strips starting with her shoes. Frank elicits a moan from Michelle.

"It's good to hear your voice my submissive! Tell me do you remember the day of Sunday 20th December 1998?" There is a moan from Michelle again as Frank takes his hand from her throat and pulls down Michelle's red dress from the shoulder while tightening the grip with his left fist holding a good gather of her hair close to the scalp further and pulling her to her toes in the red heels and twisting. Michelle is not wearing a bra as he reveals her naked right breast.

"Mmmm some things never change my beautiful sub." He takes the nipple between finger and thumb and pinches and twists." A now naked and kneeling Elizabeth unbuckles Frank's belt and slowly withdraws it through the belt loops. She unbuttons his top button on his jeans and pulls down the jeans and boxers he wears.

"Yes!" Michelle moans out in answer to her Master's question.

Frank feels Elizabeth's mouth on his hard cock excited by Michelle's moans. He releases the grip on her nipple and grips a similar gather of Elizabeth's hair close to the scalp with the free as she sucks and works his erection with her fingers. Elizabeth winces a little and renews her focus on the cock deep in her mouth.

"Who was special about that day do you remember?" Frank nuzzles Michelle's ear as he continues to grip her hair tightly and forcing Elizabeth deep and holding her there enjoying the spasming of Elizabeth's throat muscles in his cock as she breathes through flared nostrils smelling his musk though the curls of his pubes. Frank is exhilarated as he manages both beauties with a firm grip on both directing proceedings.

"My ... my first anal." Michelle answers again.

"Mmmm yes. And Sophie was blindfold as I recall. She heard me prepare you first with my belt."

Frank finally releases his grip on Michelle's and Elizabeth's hair simultaneously and takes his right hand with Elizabeth still deep throating him. Michelle feels the heels of her shoes touch the ground, a slight quiver in her calf muscles from being forced to stand on tip-toes. Frank, with his two free hands pulls the red dress fully down her shoulders and it falls slowly down her slim thighs to end up around her ankles.

"Elizabeth, pass me my belt."

Elizabeth hands Frank his belt.

"You know I always need to prepare you before anal don't you?"

"Yes Master."

"Elizabeth, I know how good you are with your mouth. I am going to whip your Mistress's ass until you make me cum in your mouth. Mmmm."

Frank takes hold of Michelle's hair loosely this time with his left hand. He folds the belt over with his right hand and begins whipping Michelle's back.

Michelle screams out but recognises instantly this is what she missed after these long years apart.

"YES MASTER!!!"

Elizabeth uses all her technique and skill but knows the discipline Frank has. This particular game she plays with Michelle taking turns. Elizabeth prefers being the one being whipped to satisfy her masochistic needs. As much as she sucks and wanks she can hear the whack of leather against bare flesh as Michelle moans and screams and settles into enjoying her Master's intense need of her.

When Frank himself is finally ready he let's Elizabeth have his precious semen knowing she will drink it down greedily. She reluctantly takes her mouth from him and Frank pushes his way into Michelle's red raw ass and begins to fuck and push into her roughly eliciting a fresh set of screams.

"I have missed you my sub."

With tears steaming down her face and moans of pain Michelle replies.

"I missed you too my Master."

Elizabeth bears witness and recognises the need Frank has. She has witnessed it first hand from Frank many times in the past first hand also. Like her mistress she recognises the need too and cries herself with emotion overcome by the desperate craving of a Master for his sub.

It is a long, long time it seems, it is certainly now dark outside when Frank finally has his second ejaculation deep in the bowels of his sub Michelle. He kisses her neck gently and almost reluctantly feels his erection subside and slip out of Michelle's ass. Michelle's legs are shaking. Gently and tenderly Frank leads her to the bed where a large white bath towel was already laid out. With care he helps Michelle onto the bed lying flat out on her tummy. The red raw flesh on her buttocks and thighs evident from the belting and prolonged sodomy.

He goes to the nearside bedside cabinet and took out a tube of soothing gel.

"Here." He passes it to Elizabeth. She takes the tube and applies it to the bruised and swollen flesh. It is the first time that Frank remarks that Michelle's physique appears much slimmer than he recalls previously. She has lost weight. From memory Frank knows Michelle always believes her thighs in particular were too big. 'Thunder Thighs' she would refer to them despite Frank's protestations to the contrary.

Frank looks at Elizabeth still kneeling. Elizabeth always has shapely slim long legs but now Michelle's equally slim, toned and shapely. Both girls are tired, exhausted even after the flight and a naked Michelle is already asleep face down on the bed lying on the white bath towel. After carefully applying the soothing gel where needed Elizabeth carefully removes Michelle's red shoes.

"I will see you in the morning." Frank leaves and closes the door.

"Good morning ladies. I trust you slept well."

Elizabeth is awake and standing. She is wearing only a pair of charcoal grey panties, presumably the ones she was wearing yesterday given the suitcases are still in the boot of the Tesla. Michelle is asleep on her stomach still but is covered with the duvet cover. The white bath towel and both Michelle's red dress and shoes and Elizabeth's clothes and shoes and what appears to be the matching bra to the panties she is wearing are neatly folded separately on two of the bedroom chairs.

"Good morning Sir Frank!"

She kneels and takes Frank in her mouth and sucks long, deep and slow. Frank moans and makes loose fists in her beautiful blond locks. Michelle awakes.

"Good morning sleepy. I note your sub has good manners. It seems she remembers what I taught her and no doubt you have your own 'good morning routine'.

"Mmmmm. I need a shower. Good morning Master."

"I will bring fresh towels. Mmmmm after your sub finishes saying good morning."

"No rush Master. It would be good to change too."

"I will bring the suitcases up. I know your time is limited and we should make the most of it. One of my new skills with the free time I have had is improving my cooking skills. Not quite Gordon Ramsay but I will make you both breakfast. I'd like to enjoy your company both in the bedroom but a different pace at the intensity of last night."

Michelle smiles.

"I've missed that!" She gives him that secret smile that she know she reserves only for him."

Frank knows what she means. Elizabeth has made him cum and swallowed and cleaned his cock with her tongue. She stands, her hair tousled with his fisting and she kisses him.

"Good morning Sir Frank!" She giggles.

Again another memory for Frank. Elizabeth's personality. So bubbly just like Sophie.

"Melizabeth! or Michizabeth!"

"What?" Elizabeth is giggling again.

"I enjoy, enjoying you as a pair. Like I did last night. So that's a name matchup. Pick one."

Michelle is now up and walks over to Frank! She kisses him fiercely on the lips.

"Master I love you!" She looks at Elizabeth.

"Michizabeth!" They both say together.

"I will see you for breakfast downstairs in the kitchen. You can tell me what you like and I will show off my new found talents!"

Frank leaves them both laughing as he leaves the room.

After breakfast Frank tells the girl's their suitcases are in their rooms. He tells them bluntly he wants the rest of the morning until late afternoon fucking so to dress appropriately. He reminds them he has been known for ruining some expensive clothes in his lust. He promises he has a surprise in store. Finally he reminds them he is impatient at times and knows that woman can take a long time getting ready. Not this time he tells them.

"You have ten minutes!" He takes a riding crop from a selection of different tools and utensils hanging on hooks in the kitchen. He smacks it hard into his palm without flinching. "This is what you are in for ladies if you are tardy. Right on those sensitive nipples. If I am really pissed it will be on your clit! He sees the mischievous grin from Elizabeth. It would hardly be a punishment for her, quite the opposite. Damn! He thinks. He loves the challenge though. "Okay, make it fifteen go!"

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers