Rod Making Movies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would find the male lead first. He already had a decent enough outline for the short story and some alternate ways he could juggle the dynamics between the three.

He wanted to get this started now he had finally resolved his final ties to his former life. He would reach out to this admirer of his work. Like the story had written previously they had a dialog about the plan. In that story they discussed preferences in particular for the female that would excite them both. In that story it was an abduction and the other male had the task of executing the abduction. The rest of the story unfolded from what happened next following the abduction.

Frank really did not like that dynamic though. He thought about what else would might attract a suitable female to find him. The solution came to him as soon as he returned to the idea for the making of the short film. The auditions!

Frank had previously had to find three females in the past for a particular event. There were also the interviews to find a new bar manager for the pub. That worked out very well. His mind now had how he would proceed. He would get in contact with this fan of the novel. On the assumption his interest in that work would translate to this idea and the script he had in mind he could arrange for his lead to also do the search the lead female star. A screen play audition with the right elements he had in mind would filter out any potential actress that would not be okay with what would be the explicit sexual scenes that would be key to the script. The scene between the two leads. Frank had tracked down the email contact details for the male fan of his novel The Ring of Domination. He wanted to see if he would bite.

The online conversation with Tom went well. He was surprised in some ways that I was asking him to be in the film. He had no acting experience but bizarrely worked as a sound and light technician so was very experienced with how to light and rig up a studio. Having explained the limited lines in the half hour film and that there was a mix of both digital imagery for each scene and the follow up real life recording for that scene he was more than happy to be involved. In particular we were aligned on the nature of the sex scenes and him being able to act it seemed to make him more keen to participate. He also enjoyed the idea that it would be his choice of which female candidates to audition. I told him also I would have pre-screening questions to filter out candidates that would not suit and we were aiming for 5 candidates to successfully progress to the live screen play of the early intimate sex scene. We would also ensure the candidate ticked the acceptance for full nudity. The screen play itself did not require that but we both agreed it was a pretty good screening criteria.

It took another two months and a few false starts. Even with the pre-screening criteria there were over a hundred potential candidates. Frank who wants to remain out of the final selection and not have his own preferences just advised Tom to apply his own filter. Basically which of the candidates got the hard on reaction from him. With some other potentials candidates dropping out for availability or other reasons Tom had narrowed it down to five for the screen test auditions. All early twenties and having the girl next door casting type. The five candidates were Maria, Stephanie, Sarah, Emily and Priscilla. Three brunettes and two blonds. The preparations for the screen test auditions with the five candidates were set. The screen test scene was an early interaction between the screen daughter Amy Character and Tom as the romantically infatuated Johnny. The scene called for Amy to be scantily clad in a red camisole showing her breasts sitting on Johnny's lap as he declares he wants to ask Amy's father for her hand in marriage.

The first audition is with the blond Maria.

The second audition is with the brunette Stephanie.

The third audition is with the brunette Emily.

The fourth audition is with the brunette Sarah.

The fifth audition is with the blond Priscilla.

First screenplay audition is with the blond Maria. A petite, curvy 5'3 37E -- 25 -- 36.

The audition studio is a small single room with a screen for changing privacy with a stool a pair of pink panties and the red camisole. The main screen play set is just a basic wooden chair. Behind is a poster montage of a bedroom, bed and dresser. Tom is dressed in black for his character Jonny. It is already known that Tom is cast in the role of Jonny. Auditions for Amy are running these next 2 weeks. The character of Daddy is not disclosed. Tom has arranged the camera and lighting and also installed a hidden camera focused on the changing area.

Frank suggests rather than the scripted Act One scene five being a bit avant garde for a screen test instead the Amy character dressed in the red camisole with no panties sitting in a chair. The scene just her and the camera man. She needs to pleasure herself with her fingers to climax while moaning Jonny, Daddy showing she is conflicted by her choice of lover.

Frank Tell's Tom this will probably be the deciding scene to decide on the hire and the best casting for the

Maria arrives. She is dressed in a short sleeve patterned v neck dress. Her hair is pinned up.

"Hi, Tom right?"

"Yes." He shakes hands.

"Nervous?" He asks.

"A little. It's two scenes right?"

"Yes. I think there has been a change for the second scene addition. Rather than the two of us given the ahem nature, you've read the script right?"

"Yes. The sex scene right?"

"Yeah. Haha. Always a bit awkward but I hope we can get the right chemistry going."

"Sure honey, where do I change?"

"Behind the screen. I have been asked by director, strip naked and come out just wearing the panties and camisole."

"Is the director here?"

"No. The camera man will call the queues."

"Ok. See you when I change. No peeking now." Maria laughs.

She comes from behind the screen dressed as instructed. Tom sit's on the chair. Maria comes to sit on his lap and put her hands around his neck. The red camisole is see through, Maria's shapely 37E puppies clearly visible.

The camera man lines up the shot.

"ACT ONE SCENE ONE. ACTION"

Act one Scene three -- Amy sitting on Jonny's lap wearing the red camisole wearing panties

Amy

I love you Johnny, but it can never be. It's daddy. I'm twenty years old but daddy think's I'm his little girl. Nobody's ever good enough.

"CUT".

The camera man signals the scene is good with a signal.

"You did good Maria. Like I said there's been a change for the next seen. He passes her a card. It's all on there. Good luck."

The card reads.

Remove the panties. Play to the camera. Finger yourself to a sexual orgasmic climax. Repeat over and over "oh Jonny, oh daddy." Five minute scene.

The cameraman calls out.

"Tell me when you are ready."

Maria wants this. Maria needs this. She takes off the panties.

"Ready!"

ACT ONE SCENE THREE. ACTION"

Maria starts to finger herself looking at the camera.

"Oh Jonny, oh Daddy, oh Jonny oh Daddy, oh Jonny oh daddy"

She fingers herself faster already wet. Pushes another finger inside herself.

"Oh Jonny, oh Daddy, oh Jonny oh Daddy, oh Jonny oh daddy"

Maria writhes on the chair.

"OH JONNY OH DADDY!!!"

She cums. After riding it out she hears

"CUT!"

"Great scene Maria!". The cameraman says. "You can get dressed now."

Maria dresses. She walks out of the studio and sees Tom vaping?

"Do you think I have a shot?"

"You're the first audition. We have four more actresses to see. You should hear week after next. Good Luck.

The second audition is with the brunette Stephanie. 5'7 34C-22-36. She has long brunette hair and is sexy and sultry. She is dressed in an orange and white striped top and blue denim jeans. She is secretly Tom's favourite. A two on one with her he thinks. Heaven.

Stephanie's scene one is excellent. She works well to the camera. As before Tom hands the instruction card for the second scene. She reads it. She reads it again.

"I can't do this!" She says to herself. She quickly goes behind the screen and changes leaving the cameraman wondering.

She runs out in tears passed the eagerly awaiting Tom. "I'm sorry this is not for me!"

Damn! He thinks. He was really looking forward to fucking her with Frank.

The final week's audition is with the brunette Emily. 5'9 34C-22-34. She has her brunette hair up in a French style. She is stunningly beautiful. She is wearing a long orange sleeveless dress.

She too has a fantastic scene one. She has a sultry smoking way of looking at the camera.

For her scene too she takes a different approach again playing with the words as much more drawn out and sultry ....the "ohhhhhhhhhhh jonnnnnnnyyy, ohhhhhhhhhh daddy ......" she clearly enjoys pleasuring herself but her climax comes in seven rather than five minutes before the cut.

"She is pleased with how her audition went and smiles at Tom on the way out. She has a walk like a catwalk model. Her perfect peach of an ass covered by the orange clinging material. Tom has a new favourite. He goes in to talk to the cameraman.

"Fuck that last girl Emily! I nearly fucking came in my jeans. She fucking oozes sex. Damn I hope I am on the film crew.

On the second day of the auditions they see the brunette Sarah 5'2 32B-24-34 wearing a blue tee-shirt and grey sweatpants. She is lacklustre in front of the camera scene one and fails to know how to bring herself off. The cameraman puts herself out of her misery after seven minutes and calls CUT. She dresses and leaves quickly.

The final audition is the blond Priscilla. A statuesque 6' 36E-26-36. She is dressed in a long blue velvet clinging dress. She is sexy and she knows it.

She gives an impressive scene one audition. She takes time to consider the scene two but has her mind set on the role. She too plays to the camera and knows how to please herself. She doesn't use the words given to her but comes up with some random name. She clearly fancies herself. When she leaves she walks past Tom ignoring him. He can hear her on the phone, it sounds like her agent. "It went fabulous darling, I'll expect the offer in the post. You can put off Larry for now. Let him wait."

Tom just realised this has made things very easy. The casting of the role of Amy will go to Emily. He phones to let Frank know. He asks but they have her photo so it will be sent to the art department for images of Amy in Emily's likeness.

The deal she will be asked to sign is for 18 month contract and a guarantee of 5 short 30 minute films in this new graphic novel / live film format. The contract also covers work for a part in a longer film that is envisaged but there is a clause on the funding for that so although the filming will start once the screenplay is written it may be canned before it gets completed.

Emily reads the contract and signs it. She doesn't yet have an agent but then she thinks to herself do I need one.