Rod Making Movies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank watches them rush off both laughing and can hear their footsteps running up the stairs. Frank laughs. It pops into his head of the child hood game of "hide and seek", counting to one hundred and shouting "ready or not! Here I come!" He had started a fifteen minute timer on his iPhone as the girls run up the stairs. It seems an agonising fifteen minutes but he knows it was only about five minutes to walk up the staircase and walk to the main bedroom so started after 10 minutes he started up the stairs holding the riding crop fully expecting he would have to follow through. He was used to improvising and could be creative so he grinned as he neared the door and watched the timer count down the last fifteen seconds.

He opens the door.

Both girls are standing dressed arms by their sides. Elizabeth's left hand is closed in a fist clearly hiding something. Both wearing a long tee-shirt with a slogan. Frank could see that their legs and feet are bare. Clever he thinks. He sees Michelle smiling.

"Oh Master! You know I love your mind. You are right of course we ladies can be terrible about getting ready. Me in particular. I rely on Elizabeth to pick out my bedroom and at times dress me. It's a beautiful way my sub serves me, one of many, many countless ways. I know you have never had that level of just service from me, ever! You will never know how much that pains me. Every day. As my Master you supported what I wanted to do. In more ways than you know but I know that is small comfort. Believe me I think about you every day. Every day."

Elizabeth for once quiet nods. Tears fall.

"It's true",she whispers. Frank is moved.

"We both knew we would have to travel light. Believe me we discussed for months what to pack. But I know you Master. We know you like us to dress sexily, sensually but we know you enjoy us semi-naked at times. Fully naked at other times. As light as we packed we hope to please you. This is our start. Elizabeth and I or should I say Michizabeth. We are one to please you, each with our personal message.

Frank finally reads the Slogans on the tee-shirt. First Elizabeth's who is wearing a pink tee-shirt with four messages starting with I and then a red heart and the first Sex, the second Anal, the third Oral and the fourth Butt Plugs.

He looks at her with lust "Mmmmmm". He turns his attention to Michelle's tee-shirt. The tee-shirt is black, Michelle's favourite colour. In Block outline grey letters BDSM in a square with BD at the top and SM at the bottom. In red block three words with an instruction starting centrally in front of the letters BD BREAK the next line ME central between the BD and SM and the final word PLEASE.

"So Master Michizabeth would love you to follow these instructions. We know it is naught for sister-sub Michizabeth to ask but we would love if it pleases him to do so." Michelle huskily whispers.

Elizabeth opens her left hand to reveal a red Butt Plug. Her facial expression is suitably demure and submissive, eyes lowered.

There is a silence as the collective sister -- sub Michizabeth await his response.

Frank casts his iPhone and the riding crop onto the bed, looks at both. He starts to clap his hands first a few claps but loud slower, then picking up his pace clapping loudly. Elizabeth lifts her head to look at him and then glances at Michelle who is smiling with love and adoration at her Master.

"What an invitation sister -- sub Michizabeth. I accept all the instructions. All of the instructions mind including breaking you Michelle. Not something I have ever achieved before despite the many, many hours I spent with you in Room Zero. Of course I have taken both of you in that special room to sub space in particular you Michelle." Frank thinks it is fitting that he can. In particular it will give him his reason d'etre for removing her collar.

He is super charged and despite being suddenly fuelled with a great sadistic lust with the appropriate subject Elizabeth with whom he will start this is not the moment or the place. He had his own designs and plans for this mornings activities with them both but the reason he applauds them is they have totally surprised him. One of the most valuable gifts they could bring him.

He holds out his hand to Elizabeth. Let's make a start sister -- sub Michizabeth. Elizabeth walks slowly to him and takes his hand. Michelle will tell you I love attention to detail. So we will have sex first and then ass to mouth. He opens her left hand and sees the red butt plug.

He pushes the butt plug in and out of her mouth and she watches him as she uses her lips, teeth and tongue on it demonstrating her expert fellatio technique. She has learned from Frank a sub should always keep eye contact with her Master as she kneels and takes him in her mouth.

"At the end you will wear this until I am next ready for your ass."

"Yes Sir!"

"You can remove the tee-shirt now Elizabeth, I assume you are naked underneath."

"Not exactly Sir." Again Elizabeth quickly glances at Michelle.

"We discussed that being partly clothed for you Sir will be more erotic. Don't worry though, all three of my openings will remain available for you." She pulls the tee-shirt over head letting her long golden hair fall to cover her face briefly, she pushes it back off her face hooking it behind her ear.

She reveals she is wearing a black peephole bra and crotchless panties giving access to her cunt and add while wearing them.

"I hope this excites you Sir."

"Now for the first instruction sister -- sub Michizabeth. I ❤️ sex."

Frank lies on the bed.

"I want you fuck me slowly, very slowly."

"Yes Sir!" Elizabeth sits astride him and Frank's cock slides easily into her silky velvet cunt. She begins to fuck him slowly as instructed and lightly moans as she rides up on down on the hard pole of flesh.

Now for the second instruction sister -- sub Michizabeth. I ❤️ anal."

They change positions with Elizabeth on her back on the bed and Frank pushes into her ass.

"Again I am going to take my time ass fucking your sister -- sub Michizabeth. I will not cum in your ass but when I am ready it will be time for ass to mouth."

"Yes sir"

"Okay Now for the third instruction sister -- sub Michizabeth. I ❤️ oral."

Elizabeth kneels on the bed and takes him in her mouth. She can taste her faeces slightly as she sucks slowly up and down his staff.

"Again I want you to go nice and slow sister -- sub Michizabeth. I want to enjoy you using your third and final opening you possess to please me.

"Now for the final instruction sister -- sub Michizabeth. I ❤️ butt plugs."

"Wait there sister -- sub Michizabeth. Thank you for pleasing me by making available all three of your sexy openings for my pleasure.

Michelle has been very patient and silent, getting turned on by witnessing her Master enjoy her sub. Now it is her turn.

"Okay Michizabeth, time to break you!" Frank picks up the riding crop and takes Elizabeth's hand motioning for her to get off the bed and kneel.

Take off your tee-shirt sister -- sub Michizabeth and get in the bed. I am going to use three things to break you. My belt, the crop and your sub.

Michelle takes off her tee-shirt and gets on the bed.

"Yes Master!"

Elizabeth black on blond lingerie, Michelle white on brunette lingerie. Attention to detail. Frank's admiration heightens. With some important unanswered questions for Michelle Frank directs Michelle to sit astride him on the bed and start fucking him slowly for a while, the quiet submissive Elizabeth wearing the red anal butt plug watching and listening to the conversation.

Michelle starts slowly fucking up and down on his hard cock. She settles into a nice rhythm.

"There are a few questions I need answers for Michelle and you will answer me truthfully."

"Of course Master." She keeps fucking on his cock.

"I want you think back to PARIS APRIL 1999 - Tinah hotel Paris."

"Koralie Lemieux?"

"Yes Koralie Lemieux, the French blond girl. I want you to tell me all that happened after I left you with her alone in that room. Your last sentence with me 'There is the last piece of research I need for my theses and Koralie is going to be helping me with that. I will join you later back at the

apartment. As I closed the door I heard your conversation in French. Maintenant Koralie, j'ai maintenant besoin que tu deviennes mon esclave pour les prochaines heures. Vous allez m'aider à tester une théorie quej'ai. Je suis désolé, mais cette recherche va vous causer beaucoup de

douleur, mais j'aimerais que vous en profitiez. Commençons.' Now Koralie, I now need you to become my slave for the next few hours. You're going to help me test a theory I have. I'm sorry, but this research is going to cause you a lot of pain, but I would like you to enjoy it. Let's start.' So tell me."

Michelle stops fucking. Elizabeth inadvertently holds her breath listening to the conversation.

"KEEP FUCKING ME MICHELLE!" She starts fucking again on his cock.

"Please Master..."

"TELL ME!"

Michelle moves from an upright position still fucking him to pressing her breasts as she brings her lips to whisper in his right ear. She starts to thrust her hips faster and faster fucking him faster as she whispers a long answer lasting a good ten minutes. She feels him explode his seed into her as she reaches her own climax riding on the cock. She let's both of them recover from the intense orgasm and once again is upright riding his cock to erection again.

"And yes I got off on it!" Her face is different. It is now Miss M riding on his cock.

"That is why you were different after. It changed you?"

"It completed me. Everything fell into place. My theory was right." She started fucking him harder.

"Did you tell Elizabeth?"

"Yes. Not straight away. It was after the first time I went away and left Elizabeth to look after your needs."

"She excelled at it."

"Elizabeth excels at everything. She didn't judge me when I told her."

"And you are saying I am now?" Michelle starts fucking faster again.

"No but I was worried."

"Worried?"

"Worried that I would lose you. So soon after you finally found me worthy to wear your collar." She fucked faster giving herself another climax, closing her eyes, throwing back her head in the ecstasy, massaging her own breasts.

"My Mistress knows how to please herself. Please others." Elizabeth finally speaks.

Michelle recovers again and slows down enjoying herself, looking at me."

"I understand. You wouldn't have done." She nods.

"There is another thing I need to ask you."

"I don't think I have ever had such a long conversation Master while fucking you. You know how much I love your accent. It has always turned me on. But there are no more secrets I hold from you. Ask away." She starts picking up speed again, looking for her next high, riding on the cock.

"Emel. You never let on you knew her, or that you recruited her when we met in Sandals Resort

Barbados?"

"No, was there a reason to?"

"No but you had a specific purpose for hiring her?"

"Yes. I knew she might have knowledge of the Duzgun's I was targeting." Michelle was working to her next climax.

"God Master you are so fucking good? I have missed this. Missed you. This cock."

"Did you put her in harm's way?"

"No. She was useful in conversations to persuade Meril. The sister. I knew despite trying to complete her training in Room Zero, she was not ready. I admit I had planned as using her as bait. The Duzgun's were specifically looking for a blond for some rich Egyptian prick. Blond girls are not that common in Turkey. In the end it was Elizabeth that was the bait, her face was unknown to the Duzgun's. Meril immediately recognised Emel but there were other reasons why Elizabeth was the operative."

"Operative? Jesus this sounds like a spy thing? I had heard rumours."

"From?"

"Simone Devereaux."

"Okay. She never mentioned. Simone knows how to be discrete, keep secrets. The Duzgun's heard rumours. The code name Miss M. I leaked this into the right ears. Elizabeth penetrated their defence. Completed the mission. She was never at risk. She had the Ring of Domination."

Frank looked at Elizabeth in a new light.

"You knew Michelle had the ring?"

"Yes Sir Frank. We all knew of it of course. You must know that." Frank nods absentmindedly.

"Of course"

Michelle was reaching her next climax. She was in the throes of ecstasy. Frank directed his question to Elizabeth.

"Your mission then."

"To eliminate Mustafacan Duzgun, the brains of the Turkey operation."

"So you have had a similar experience to Michelle then. The ultimate price the ring extracts. What that demands?"

"Yes. The pain, the experience was incredible, escaping into sub space was not an option. But Michelle had shared her experience."

"You have exhausted me Master. I am spent."

Frank was pretty close to his limits too. The three of them rested.

An hour later Frank was the first to stir.

"I am ready to break you now Michelle."

Frank instructed Michelle to ease herself deep into her ass on his cock.

He gave Elizabeth his belt and the riding crop.

"The belt if for her tits. The crop for her clit. The pattern is three on her breasts followed by three on her clit. Understand?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Michelle, when we get started, I don't give you permission to enter sub space. You know how to do that but I am denying you that."

"I understand Master."

"In requesting this, there may be a part of you that is looking for redemption. Only you know. Only I can do this for you."

"I know. Only you can. I want you to break me."

"Okay. You know it will be only temporary anyway. But if it's a lesson you need I will give you this last lesson."

"Thank you Master. Thank you for all your instructions over the years. Your teachings. Your gifts. This one the most precious to me." She reaches a hand out to Elizabeth. They touch fingers.

"I am sorry Mistress."

"Don't be. sister -- sub Michizabeth belongs to Master. It is our duty and honour to obey him. We practice this all the time. Your needs. My needs. This is for Master."

Elizabeth nods.

"Begin!" Frank starts sodomising Michelle's ass while Elizabeth starts the punishment of her breasts and clit as instructed. Master and slave have an agreed 'safe word'. Frank knows at the point of the pain and denied access to sub space when she utters it then Frank will have broken her.

She screams out but she knows it will help for a bit. Her Master has trained her for pain and how to manage it but the torture and pain in her clit denies her that option too. She knows her pain threshold is high, higher even than Elizabeth's, her masochistic sub. But she knows even she has her limits. She will try to do her Master proud.

For the remaining days of the visit they have Frank's planned outing. Frank learns that it is not Elizabeth's first visit to Scotland. Of course her surname Carmichael translates as follower of Michael. She is from Lanarkshire but moved at the age of 8 years old with her father who was a navel officer moved to Portsmouth to work at the Naval Base. She had never been to Edinburgh and it was Michelle's first visit to Scotland as Frank knew.

They enjoyed more sex sessions with Frank enjoying the girls showing how much they enjoyed pleasing each other and taking turn with their teeth, lips, mouth and tongue to please Frank in creative and competitive ways. Frank also enjoyed several anal sex sessions with both girls with the added sexual addition of pain with belt, cane and crop to give the masochistic Elizabeth a memorable visit.

On the last evening Frank had the difficult conversation with Michelle. She understood with a heavy heart as Frank removed his collar and likewise removed the token he wore in recognition of the BDSM relationship. It was only after he did this he asked for the return of the Ring of Domination.

On his journey to drive them back in his Tesla to Edinburgh airport he shared one last piece of information to Michelle. He had recently recovered another lost parchment fragment. It's translation seemed to imply that at some point Khem lost ownership of the Ring. It appeared however unlikely that Queen Clarissa was it's eventual owner. The very powerful beliefs re Egyptian sacrifice and it's token to the gods explained the unique find with the fifth Canopic chest in the form of the Egyptian god Min. All the preparations for an Egyptian ritualistic burial but Queen Clarissa ensuring there was to be no mummification or embalming of Khem. It finally made sense of the parchment text.

'And so Khem was finally successful. His worship to Min complete. It was complete and with it his domination over the object of his desire. None could deny him, and he went on to rule in secret wielding the ring and ruling behind the power of the throne. Queen Clarissa submitted and he was long in power though he was never accounted amongst those that were to be reborn.'

It also finally explained why the discovery of the ring had remained hidden for so long, waiting for a student of Ancient Egyptian history to discover and translate the parchment that led to a thirty year quest before it was discovered.

Frank now knew the legacy and inherent nature of the Ring plus the implications for its wearer. He vowed that he would not use it again. For now he would secure it in a safe but would leave instructions in his will for it to be bequeathed to Portsmouth Museum but never actually recording anywhere what it was. Let visitors wonder as they looked at the unique and unusual artefact with it's seven gemstones.

A month after the visit Frank followed up on another project idea he wanted to pursue. It related to the ring but in particular to the novel he had written and published. Of course there was never any real marketing push to have the novel wildly circulated, it was already in a very niche category with other high profile novels on BDSM that were popular but ultimately very false in presenting the true nature of BDSM practitioners at least in Frank's mind. He was always amused to think that if anyone read it they would assume it was just that, a work of fiction. Good, bad or indifferent the reader's reaction was in some ways relevant. Which reader would dare assume that there was any autobiographical truth to the tale.

There was one reaction however that caught his attention. One reader that at least appeared to resonate at least with what the novel was trying to do. Frank had an idea for a film script. He had discounted trying to make a film of his novel. In reality the story and plot did not support this approach. He had an inkling for a much more compact and short film idea. A very limited cast and location setting requirements. The idea was for the sexual interest of two men for the same woman. The dynamics of a two on one.

He had written a story years ago about it. That particular story had the elements that initially excited him to write it. But the fundamental ideas in a more compact form appealed. This time he wanted it conceived and written as a screenplay and to either fund the film himself or find an investor. He no longer worked at the university nor the museum. He needed to think about the hire for the leading female character and the other male character. In his original story he wrote about an exchange of emails between two men discussing a plan. He knew that idea almost certainly came from Irving Wallace's The Fan Club. But his idea for the story was quite different. Not some infatuation about a famous movie star. But the right type of attractive female that pushed the buttons of the male suitors. He knew there was an element that remained from the BDSM side. There was maybe a small element of that but in no way the full dynamic.