Rode Hard and Put Away Wet

Story Info
Wife gets taken in the alley.
2.1k words
3.91
32k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RODE HARD AND PUT AWAY WET

Wife gets taken in the alley

I was asleep. Valerie had been out with two girlfriends for some dinner which was always followed with some drinking. They had ended up at a favorite place in Old Sacramento but the evening changed when someone we knew showed up.

It was after 1 AM when she came home noisily and demanded I wake up. "Tommy, baby, wake up, get up. I need you to hear this." I was being shaken awake as she started to recount her night.

"I ran into Sean at the Golden Garter in Old Sac. He was at the bar and saw us come in so he came over to our table to chat."

Sean was an old friend. He and I worked together some time ago and we socialized more than a few times during that time period. We played softball together always did the post-game beer and pizza merriment and sometimes we simply met up at a bar or club. There were other occasions at our house for a group gathering or party.

That Sean went to see her didn't surprise Valerie at all as he always had been infatuated with my wife, practically love sick. This night he pretty much inserted himself into the group of three ladies but he completely focused on her.

He never had a steady girlfriend and it was obvious he was attracted to my wife as he forever made efforts to be near her, to flirt with her. Val likes this kind of attention so she always flirted back, plus Sean was an attractive guy, over six feet, no belly and a strong masculine look. I think he is three or four years younger than her.

Aside from being pretty Valerie also dresses in such a manner that men get strong sexual signals. It's with short skirts and no bra, maybe nice nipples poking a thin T-shirt, maybe a blouse button undone to allow for a glimpse of breast. It isn't slutty but it can surely be provocative. It's her personality to show off sometimes as it excites her to be a little suggestive, to send those kind of hints, to make men interested.

Well, Sean and I occasionally shared more than a few drinks together after work and I had revealed that Valerie and I had an interesting sex life which included a few outrageous experiences. Sean was fascinated by the stories even though I didn't go into full detail. I think his imagination took over and he was hoping to get closer to us. He had the hots for my wife and I always knew he hoped for a way into her pants.

Valerie told me that Sean was aggressive at the table, not physically, but he was centered on her and absolutely disinterested in the other girls even though they were nice looking and single. In fact, Gwen was a really attractive woman with a knockout figure and she knew how to show it. That said, she was invisible to Sean.

When he went to the restroom Gwen even queried Valerie: "Is there something between you and that guy? He's all over you with his eyes. He's practically drooling. What's you're history?"

"Gwen, it's nothing serious, he just thinks I'm a sexpot and that I might put out for him. My bigmouth husband told him I've done some things and he thinks I might be interested in him."

"Are you?"

"Naw, I always like the attention, that's for sure, but this isn't going anywhere. It was fun flirting with him years ago but, jeez, that's a while back. At this point I'm just flattered."

Another hour goes by which included a couple of dances and several strong drinks when Valerie got up to go to the ladies room at the back. When she exited Sean was immediately in front of her. He grabbed her arm at the elbow and directed her into an adjacent janitors alcove off the narrow hallway. Valerie didn't put up any real resistance as she didn't feel any danger. This was an old friend. What was he doing?

What he was doing was looking for some action. He pulled her towards the back, pressing her against the wall and kissing her firmly, waiting for a reaction. Val kissed back. She didn't think ahead here, she just liked getting kissed in the back of the bar. Sexy stuff.

She was a little drunk but she also liked the attention. Sean read this and continued but advanced quickly with his hands. He undid two of her blouse buttons and cradled her bare breast as he tasted her lips. My wife did not reject the maneuver. She told me it was very sensuous; the dark hall, the semi-public location, hiding out from her friends all gave her a sexual kick.

Then Sean got down to business as he ran his hand under her skirt and up her leg to her pantied crotch, immediately slipping past the loose leg opening to hold her pussy in his grasp. Valerie was a little shocked at this escalation but allowed him to fondle her which quickly became a caressing, then a stroking, then a fingering.

She was aroused and wet so this was something Valerie accepted willingly. Being finger fucked in the back of a club was hot. She went along with it. This also did not surprise me as I have seen her yield sexually in these kind of scenarios.

Sean continued to kiss and nuzzle Val while he stroked her with his hand. She was passive but sensed a change in his excitement, that lust was taking over.

Sean: "Valerie, you have teased me for all those years. I always wanted a piece of you. The thought of you being sexual with other people drove me nuts."

With that Sean pulled his hand and again grabbed her elbow to forcibly direct her out the rear door of the club which was only a few feet away. Outside on the landing the steel door closed and the couple was in an empty dead end alleyway. One dim bulb shown from the industrial lamp above the doorway giving a gauzy, shadowy, and very private atmosphere.

Without hesitation Sean forcefully bent her over the iron railing of the landing and pulled her panties down to her knees.

"Hang on, slut, I'm going to fuck you....I've always wanted to do you and this is the place. You're gonna get my cock in you like shoulda happened before. You're gonna get fucked good."

Valerie was frozen, bent over, gripping onto the rail like she was handcuffed to it. She felt restrained by his dominance. She was submitting. Although it wasn't rape, she was being taken, and she was letting it happen.

Sean threw her skirt over her backside and entered her easily as Val was aroused and lubricated from their hallway activities. He rammed deeply into her and fucked her in a primal manner. He grabbed her hair and controlled her with it.

It was not tender. She was his slut and he wanted sexual satisfaction, not affection. In his mind Valerie was obligated to satisfy him. She should have let him have her years before. He was using that cunt for his pleasure.

Valerie told me it was different than any sex she had ever had, that it seemed dirty because she was being taken forcefully in the alley yet being used like that with her panties at her knees and feeling out of control was exciting. She also recalled that the muted music coming from the club gave a beat to his thrusting, a pounding cadence to his fucking.

She didn't feel in danger but she liked the rough sex aspect of the situation. Sean was dominating her as he vigorously pumped his prick into her. He grunted as he slapped into her butt-cheeks with this strong thrusts.

This lack of control surprised Valerie at how aroused she became. "I couldn't help it. I got off being taken like that in that back alley."

Val told me that Sean released his first ejaculations inside her but pulled out and squirted several spurts on her backside. Her butt was doused with his outpouring and Valerie said although she actually did not have an orgasm when she felt that happening she was overcome with a sexual excitement. It made her knees tremble. It was very hot to her.

With this finished, "Sean zipped up and pulled my panties up to a what was a very sloppy area as I was covered in his jizm. I know he was flaunting his dominance as he purposefully left me in his mess. I was obligated to carry those leftovers the rest of the night and back home to my husband."

When they tried to reenter the bar it was impossible as the exit door was locked, being a one way passageway. A quick retreat from this backdoor union was not possible so they had to use the alleyway to go around to the front door of the club. It was an awkward few minutes to say the least.

Before they entered they had a short conversation about what had just happened.

Val: "Jesus, Sean, I guess this was your lucky night. I was thinking of giving you head in the janitor's closet, as a kind of gift to you. More than once in the past I thought about something like that. You know....there were some sparks between us...it was tempting. I wouldn't have minded goin' down on you."

"But I was always afraid it would get too complicated. You were too clingy, too needy, and if I had any sex with you I was sure you would misunderstand it, that it would interfere with my marriage with Tom. I didn't need or want a boyfriend and you wanted to get too close, too personal."

Sean: "It might be lucky for me or even luckier for both of us, especially if you let me fuck you again some time. Think about that. You might want a fuck-buddy and don't tell me you didn't like what we just did."

Val: "Ain't gonna happen, mister, that was your shot. You're too dangerous."

My wife simply turned and went into the bar to find her friends. Sean disappeared into the night.

Gwen: "Holy shit, girl, you look a mess. Where in the hell have you been?"

It had been 45 minutes since Valerie had gone to the bathroom so there were questions. Had she gone off with that guy?

Val was blunt, "Yeah, I got messed with. I got involved with Sean in the rear of the building, in the alley. I got rode hard and put away wet."

Nothing more was asked of her as that said it all. She had sex with him behind the bar. If they had any judgements about that fact they didn't express them. The group was more than ready to break up at this point anyway so everybody went their way. Valerie went home to her husband and told her tale.

I was pretty slack-jawed with her revelations even though Val and I have had some wild and crazy sexual experiences. This one seemed different for a couple of reasons: one, I wasn't involved in any way, and two, it made me angry because of the rape-like approach. It was true that she really wasn't a reluctant partner, that she allowed the sex act but the way he forced himself on her bothered me.

"Valerie, what do you want me to do? Should I track him down and hurt him?"

"Tommy, are you nuts? He'd hurtyou. He's younger, bigger and stronger. And why would you do that? Jealousy? He got to fuck me like we've had other guys do me. That didn't bother you, it turned you on. This is because he made it personal and you are reacting."

"Let it go, baby. I got fucked by a guy we used to know...he put his dick in me. I'm okay, got it?"

That pretty much ended it. Val took a hot bath with her husband sponge-washing her lovingly in those early morning hours. I was getting over it and Valerie was unconcerned, seemingly untroubled by Sean's forceful behavior.

Valerie offered herself to me with, "You need to screw your wife, you need to reclaim her. We need to have a married fuck."

Our coupling was a perfect way for us to understand that the encounter at the bar was going to do no damage to our relationship. That thing with Sean was just sex and would make a good story some day in our old age.

Her friend Gwen would want details in the future as she was very interested so Valerie promised to tell all next time they got really loaded.