Rodeo Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday they took me to a big mall in the next town where no-one would recognise us. I checked myself in the mirror as we headed out the door. Naturally I was nervous, but was very happy with how I looked and ready to go shopping. It was another baptism of fire, and at first I was grateful that the adrenaline kept me focussed and unafraid, but after visiting the third shop and noticing that everyone around me seemed to just take me as another clothes obsessed girl, I relaxed and was soon diving in and out of the changing rooms like someone possessed, completely comfortable in my own skin.

Maureen had given me $300 to spend as an advance on my pay and I could pick out whatever clothes and shoes I wanted. I simply could not believe how little you got for $300 even in thrift shops, but in the end Mom topped it up with another $100 as I think the combination of my childlike enthusiasm and the fabulous things I was picking out was so infectious that she couldn't bear for me to be disappointed. My three favourite things were a burgundy faux leather jacket, a frilly cream top and a rather short cerise mini skirt, all being things I could imagine coordinating well with my other clothes. I also picked up a pair of dangly earrings with a matching necklace for an absolute steal and a pair of strappy black extra-high heeled sandals which both my moms teased me about, saying they couldn't wait to see me tottering around the house in those!

After we had shopped until we almost literally dropped (we must have been into one shop five times as I dithered over that pink skirt!) I had another big surprise. Mom had booked me into her salon and while she and Maureen went off to do some food shopping I had my hair done, my nails polished and some beautiful lash extensions added. I put on my new jacket which went well with my jeans and white tee, and also put on the earrings and necklace. As I looked in the mirror I could not believe how good I looked. I loved my eyes and, although the makeup was a little heavy, my skin looked perfect. I wanted to look like this forever, but the day was almost over!

I should have known that my moms had not finished with me. Instead of driving home we stopped at an Italian restaurant for something to eat. The rather dashing waiter sat us at the best table right in the window and Maureen told me it was so we would attract customers. I laughed. Mom asked if I had enjoyed the day and told me that I was born to shop and had nothing to fear for the next few weeks as I would just fit in perfectly! I had to agree about the shopping and was warmed by her genuine praise so I squeezed her hand! I loved pizza and mine was like a dream on a plate, with a super crisp base, big blobs of buffalo mozzarella, squashed cherry tomatoes, Aosta ham and Nduja sausage. When Mom asked for the check the waiter came back with three small creamy panna cottas and some limoncellos on the house, announcing that it was for the two beautiful ladies and the angel they had brought with them. When we left, he took my hand and kissed it. My heart almost pounded out of my chest as he whispered "Mio bellisimo angelo." Mom and Maureen both held out their hands for the same, smirking.

We were not late home and I naturally had to try everything on. The heels were high, and I did struggle with them, but in my black top, cerise skirt and tan tights I felt fantastic and my audience was very supportive. After some expert advice I was managing quite a steady catwalk stroll down the hall and back. Mom and Maureen fussed over me, brushing my hair, straightening the clothes. Maureen, who was quite accomplished in using the camera on her phone, took some beautiful pictures of me with my lashes, hair and nails all looking amazing. One picture was so gorgeous I simply had to make it my new Facebook account profile picture! Social media - I could finally post a picture I was proud of - and I needed a back story which took a little time to put together, but I was glad I did it as it would prove to be a great help in conversations as was the 'fact' that my phone and socials had been hacked and all deleted.

The next day I seemed to be forever changing, trying out looks and just generally getting accustomed to all the differences in how you performed everyday tasks when you were a girl. Long hair, heels, nails, tights, skirts and jewellery all changed the way you did things and not having pockets was a real inconvenience! There was also the matter of deportment and maintaining my softer, more feminine voice.

I packed and unpacked my two cases several times. Mom and Maureen gave me all sorts of tips on how to look after myself and suggested I visit the salon every couple of weeks. Fortunately, by bedtime, I was so worn out I just fell asleep despite my nerves, but I was still awake at the crack of dawn getting myself ready.

My emotions were all over the place. I was leaving home, I was going to be a girl full-time and I didn't want to let anyone down at the ranch despite my lack of experience. It felt like falling off a cliff. I was so emotional when Mom dropped us off and was close to tears, but Maureen was staying over that night, and that was such a relief.

~~~***~~~

4 The Ranch

Like most first days in a job it was all pretty easy as it was mostly about being shown around and given instructions on the various tasks. Maureen had introduced me formally to the live-in manager Eileen and her partner Rob who were wonderfully welcoming. Eileen looked after the bookings and the horses and Rob was the handyman and even able to do some basic blacksmithing. Eileen told me I looked absolutely fantastic and was clearly born to be a girl just so it was clear that I knew that they both knew. That really did make me feel much more relaxed. Rob seemed slightly shy or embarrassed, or perhaps both, and he awkwardly offered me his hand to shake. Eileen shook her head and laughed. From then on my gender was never mentioned again. I clarified that I was Cristina. Not Cris and not Tina. Cristina!

Maureen wanted to talk to Eileen about the finances and so Rob helped me up to my room with my bags. It was in the roof and quite spacious with an en-suite, a big wardrobe and a large dressing table as well as a king bed. It also had a small kitchenette and table in the corner. There were two other rooms up there, but they were still in need of doing up and Maureen had run out of money. After showing me how things worked he opened the floor to ceiling window and we stepped out onto the balcony which had a beautiful view across over the stables towards the wooded hills. Rob showed me some of the landmarks, but when I was struggling to see the famous lone pine on one of the peaks he brought his head next to mine and, with his arm over my shoulder, pointed it out so that my eyes could follow his arm to his finger tip as if it were mine. I think he was trying to overcompensate for the earlier hand-shaking, but it really made me feel comfortable and at home.

It is funny how the smallest things can affect you. He was quite a hunk and having him so close to me, being interested in me and trying to please me made me feel quite flustered. His smell too, a clean cotton smell with a hint of earthiness that filled my lungs, left me breathless and uncharacteristically unsteady. He must have sensed the change that came over me and assumed it was discomfort, that he had got too close. He backed off and apologised. I looked him in the eyes and smiled. His eyes were so blue, so clear and so pure. I felt a little unsteady and reached out to hold onto the railing. He reached around my waist to steady me. It was my turn to apologise saying that he had done nothing wrong and I was sorry, sorry because it was all such a big day for me and I was just a bit overwhelmed by everything, especially how nice he and Eileen were being to me. His accepting, caring smile on his rugged face made misty through my slightly watering eyes sent shivers down my spine.

He left me to sort out my things and make myself feel at home, adding that I should come down to the kitchen for an early lunch in an hour. I was relieved to have a chance to compose myself and sat down on the bed, fanning my hands in front of my face to try to cool myself down. I was not entirely clear in my mind what had just happened simply because it was such a new feeling. Had I just felt sexually attracted to a man? Sure I had. Just thinking about it was making my groyne tingle. Had he felt the same? I had no idea, but an inner sixth sense told me he had from his smile, his touch and even his shyness. I had never fancied a guy before, and suddenly I did. My mind was buzzing, trying to make sense of it, but I realised that whatever had happened was wrong. He was Eileen's man and I was here to work. I busied myself unpacking my things, my girl things. As I straightened and laid out my panties in the top drawer it dawned on me. This was all happening so much faster than I had imagined. I wasn't just dressed as a girl. It was becoming so much more than that.

After a tasty tuna salad for lunch Maureen and Eileen took me to the stables and showed me the overalls, boots and gloves in the tack store where all the various pieces of equipment like the saddles were kept. There were guides on how to set up the yard for lessons, but the grooming and cleaning was something you had to learn and this doubled up with my introduction to the horses. It was nowhere near as simple as it seemed, but either Maureen or a daily help would be there in the mornings and so I would be able to follow their lead. I was going to have to start at seven to get the horses and yard ready for the lessons at ten, but then I was free until one when I needed to help prepare for the afternoon ride-out. I would also be going on the ride-out most days. Then it was clearing up time between four and six. I would be working a cycle of three days on and one day off. On my day off, if a horse was free, I could take it out. How I longed for that day!

My first proper day of work, I was ready and waiting at the stables when both Maureen and Eileen turned up to show me the ropes. By the time the lesson started, which Eileen was taking, I was ready for a shower and a rest. I watched the lesson from my balcony and it took me back to the first few times I had come up to the ranch. I ate with Eileen, Maureen, Rob, Emma and Tonya. Emma and Tonya were the daily helpers who came up every day to work in the stables. When we had finished I helped get the horses ready for the afternoon's trek. Eileen and Rob were off to get provisions from town so Maureen was going to lead the party for intermediates and I was going to take the tail. I was all kitted up in my riding gear and feeling really great. It was a brilliant ride and the customers were all so friendly and chatty. One older guy really took a shine to me. He preferred to ride western saddle rather than the more technical English saddle, which was more the choice of the ladies who preferred how it felt and looked. I knew exactly what they meant. There was nothing quite like a rising trot!

By the end of the third week, it was clear that not only was I completely comfortable as a girl, I simply loved working with the horses. It was like two dreams had come true at once! Eileen was really pleased with my work ethic and efficiency and Maureen and Mom had popped round several times to see me and congratulate me on doing such a fine job. They took me out shopping on one of my days off and I bought some denim dungarees and a polka-dot fifties style dress that was to die for. I went to the salon and decided that I was going to let my hair grow so she just styled it, but suggested I would look good with extensions. I went for some longer and fuller lashes and French tip nails which Mom thought really suited me. We were all a bit disappointed when Alessandro, our favourite waiter, was not on duty at the restaurant, but we still got a free limoncello. As I lay in bed that night, the thing that I thought was most strange about the day was how completely normal it had felt.

I was getting on well with Eileen and Rob and Emma and Tonya seemed to really like me. I had been to the cinema with Emma a couple of times, and out for a hack with Tonya. Rob was much more relaxed in my company now. I think he had completely forgotten that I was a boy, or at least fully accepted that I was a girl in every way apart from my genitalia. I did find myself flirting with him a bit. Not really overtly, but I would make sure that I was looking my best in the evenings, after all I had nowhere else to wear my more glamorous clothes, and I had practised what I considered to be a certain look that was meant to be smouldering and enticing. I didn't really want to do it, but I felt compelled to, I wanted to look my best and know that I was attractive, and Rob was my guinea pig. It was all part of me wanting to feel properly accepted as a girl, a part of growing up. I did feel a bit guilty, and tried to gauge Eileen to see if I was becoming annoying, but I couldn't detect anything and soon found out that I need not have worried. She not only understood it was something all teenage girls do, she wanted to help me.

~~~***~~~

5 I'll Cry if I Want To

One day, when Eileen and I had got back from the ride, we heard Rob at work in the smithy. We popped in to see him, but he was busy shoeing a couple of the horses. It was a hot day and he had his shirt off. His toned body was shining in the sun and his well developed arm muscles pulsed as he brought the hammer down onto the shoe on the anvil. We watched him for a few moments, but he was so absorbed that he did not notice us and we went back to the house. As we walked indoors Eileen commented that Rob was quite a hunk and how lucky she was. I agreed with her somewhat enthusiastically, then went puce, regretting I had made it so obvious how I felt.

It was so hot in my room that after my shower I just wandered around in my bra and panties. I could hear Rob at work and eventually I stepped out onto the balcony, pretending I was trying to cool down, when in fact I just wanted a glimpse of his hot, ripped torso. As I watched him, I slipped one hand into my panties and, reaching back, rubbed the tip of my cock in a slow circular motion with my forefinger. His hammering stopped and he looked up at me, right through me, as if to say "I know what you're doing." I waved back, only too late realising that from the position of my other arm he might have worked out what I was doing. I went puce again and rushed inside, putting on my polka dot dress as it was the coolest thing I had for the heat of the day.

I went down to help Eileen in the kitchen and had only just got there when Rob came in, almost glowing from his exertion. She told him sternly to go take a shower while his girls fixed dinner. I thought it was odd that she referred to me as one of his girls, but I assumed it was simply because I had become like one of the family. As I was chopping up some carrots and mushrooms Eileen turned to me. I can't recall her exact words as my mind was too busy digesting the ramifications of what she said, but basically, she told me that I was beautiful and she had noticed me flirting with Rob. My heart pounded, expecting some ultimatum, but instead she smiled and suggested we sit down.

It was all a bit hard to follow. She went on to say that since I had moved in Rob could scarcely leave her alone in bed and kept begging her for sex, even anal sex. I was confused to say the least. It was all far too much information and what had it got to do with me. She then completely blew my mind. Maureen had told me they were liberal, but Eileen added that they were polyamorous, or something like that, and, in short, if I wanted to make love to Rob that would be fine. She had already had the conversation with him. As if to prove she meant it, she told me that I was amazingly beautiful and leant over and kissed me right on the lips. A slow, lingering kiss that completely removed the little breath I had left.

I showered and cleaned myself thoroughly, using my vibrating toy to prepare myself as best I could for whatever might happen later. Just the thought of it was such a turn-on that I hoped that my hosts had not heard me as I came! I had never dressed for sex before and I was a little indecisive. I tried on various items but finally settled for my matching baby blue panties and bra and a pretty floral skater dress. I did my make-up so I looked nice, but not like a vamp, and brushed my hair for ages until it actually seemed to shine. I put on my heels, but soon kicked them off and settled on my pair of converse. I liked the fact that it meant I would be as short as I could be and the mirror agreed that it was a really cute look.

We ate whilst having the most stilted of conversations, the hidden agenda preying on everyone's mind. Eileen had brought out a bottle of Chardonnay and we had all had a drink. I smiled at Eileen, she smiled at Rob and Rob smiled at me. The conversation continued to orbit around the hidden agenda without reaching it. Eventually Eileen stood up, brushed her dress down and said she was really tired and was going to bed. Rob and I still had full glasses of wine, something Eileen had made sure of. We said good night and watched Eileen go upstairs. She turned at the top and smiled at me, as if in encouragement, or perhaps to give her blessing.

Rob and I stood up to make our way over to the sofa, but I took his hand and I looked him in the eyes before we got there. Our eyes locked. My heart was racing and a tingling sensation was running up and down my spine. His eyes slowly looked down to my lips. My breathing deepened. I felt I was going to faint, but then I felt his hands on my arms and I slowly lifted my face up to his. Our lips glued together, his stubble stinging me slightly. His hand moved down to my waist, holding me tight as what little strength I had evaporated. I could feel his erection pressing against my stomach. I had caused that, I thought, and a feeling of pride and excitement ran through me. He was extremely hard and seemed quite big. I felt a weird mix of empowerment and submissiveness. Although I had the inner-strength of knowing how much he desired me, I was also desperate for him to prove it by taking control and showing me just how deep that desire was.

He began kissing me in a way that he obviously thought was passionate, but was actually just a bit rough and frantic, thinking that sticking his tongue in my mouth as much as possible was sexy. I held his head and took control so it was more like me kissing him, teaching him how kissing can be a slow and sensual thing, how lips and tongues can work together to really build up desire. He was a quick learner and I let him take back control, loving the way his strong hands caressed me, sometimes squeezing me and sometimes gently brushing through my hair. I was hungry for more and decided to move things along, taking his hand and leading him up to my room. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. After he shut the door, I pushed him against it and deftly began to undo his belt. I pulled down his pants as I crouched down in front of him, my eyes widening as I saw his throbbing erection for the first time. I held it gently and kissed the tip, inhaling his musky smell as I moved up and kissed and licked his firm stomach.

His beautiful stiff rod brushed against my cheek, a lovely soft tickling sensation that made me turn and run my lips from his hairy balls to his hard throbbing purple head. It seemed so long, so big and so hot, but that was just how it felt to me: a perfect shape and perfect size. I let my tongue circle around the tip, pressing my lips gently around it, before travelling down the other side and rolling my wet tongue in his ball-sack until he groaned. I wrapped my hand comfortably around the base and, pressing him against the door, began to suck him properly. It was beautiful, just like kissing, but kissing something that can fill your mouth as well. I played with his balls with one hand while squeezing and pressing the base of his cock with the other. All the time my lips and tongue were teasing his most sensitive areas.