Rodeo Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted on social media every day, usually more than once and I always looked forward to getting a message from her and doing video calls in the evening. I told her about the operation and that I had been using breast forms when I met her. She said that she would never have guessed, and added that she had also had the operation. She confirmed that George was right as almost all the girls she knew had been under the knife. She had always wanted bigger breasts, but it was not a driving force for her until she got involved in the blue industry when it became pretty much mandatory if you wanted to be successful and be able to call the shots. We managed to sort out a date before Christmas and the New Year. It was not enough for me, but it would have to do.

Apart from my romance, things were moving fast and the rest of my life felt as if I was captaining a small boat in a storm. In Hollywood things always move fast and usually chaotically. I was a complete bag of nerves when I saw the surgeon in his plush surgery, but after a long and formal discussion with him and his assistant who went through all the various options everything seemed very clear. He said that as a favour to George and me he would throw in a course of laser treatment to stop me having to shave my face, and indeed anywhere else I wanted. That was a fabulous bonus. They had this really cool 3D modelling thing and after taking various photos of me naked, showed me what I'd look like and, in the end, I agreed that a C cup was the perfect compromise between size and practicality. I really wanted to be bigger, but Mom had warned me not to go mad.

The test results were back two days later and it was all good to go. I told Mom and Maureen who, like all moms, were a little suspicious of George and concerned that I was rushing things. They looked up the surgeon and acknowledged that he was one of the best in the business. We had a long chat and knowing how committed I was to my new gender could see that having my new breasts for Christmas would be about as good as it gets. The downside was that I was going to have to not do any rides for two weeks after the operation and then after that only with a heavy-duty support bra. I considered it a small price to pay and Maureen offered to lead out my lessons for me. I could not have wished for more support.

Well you know what they say, there is no gain without pain, and that was certainly true. To be fair, nothing actually hurt that much, but surgery is never a great thing and I felt terribly sore for a week. The bandages were not exactly attractive either! My moms popped round most days to check up on me and Emma was so lovely and really looked after me, just like the best friend forever she was. Tonya was intrigued and wanted to know why I hadn't gone bigger. She told me she really wanted a pair of double Ds and, to be honest, without being at all bitchy, she definitely had the bones for it. Svelte girls like me simply looked top heavy and unnatural.

Despite my craving for Karen, a girl has needs, and Eileen sucked me off a couple of times, although I think it was more for her benefit than mine as Rob was in a weird mood. I say that because of the way she fingered herself while she seemed to worship my cock with her tongue and lips. As she got closer to her own orgasm, she started taking me deeper and emitting these little groans in her throat that sent the sweetest vibrations right through me forcing me to explode. Eileen was good, but had not won any awards for fellatio, well not to my knowledge, and I confess to thinking of Karen as I lay there enjoying the beautiful warm rush that accompanied my climax.

I struggled to work out what was going on between her and Rob, but he was sort of off with me so I guessed I was part of it. I had thought that he would like the fact that Eileen was back in his bed more while I was out of action, but that was apparently not the case. When I asked Eileen if Rob was OK, she confided in me that he was in a right old huff as he had asked her for anal and when she had point-blank refused he had suggested he could maybe take her from behind as the next best thing. She had rightly been really pissed about that and he had then taken extreme umbrage. I'm no Freud, but something told me that his need for anal was symptomatic of something else. Maybe he preferred me when I was more boyish, rather than the girly-girl I was rapidly becoming. Maybe that was his problem with me.

We had a lovely Thanksgiving at the Ranch and by the beginning of December I was feeling much better and the Surgeon was really pleased with my progress. He gave me this thing to wear to protect my new tits and, honest to God, if it had come in silver you would have said I was wearing the top half of a suit of armour! Still, it did the job and I was happy to be out riding again even if there was no galloping! The rides were shorter too as it was cold and the days were now short. I was concerned about Rob, and obviously Eileen, and the atmosphere that sometimes developed in the evening was so heavy you could almost cut it with a knife, but I had also reached the point where I really needed a good seeing to.

I reckoned I could help Eileen by giving Rob what he so clearly needed. I would wear the same cow-girl get-up as I had for George on his birthday, but I would put my hair up under my hat this time with the strap around my chin to keep it in place. That night I took Rob to my room. Eileen looked at me as I pulled him along. I could not read her face at all. It had a pained smile on it that seemed to convey a sense of impending loss. Was she afraid of losing me, or afraid of losing Rob? It preyed on my mind and I was glad it was not me who was going to be doing the fucking as I doubted that I would be able.

I told Rob that due to my chest bandages he would have to fuck me from behind and I bent over the arm of the chair with a cushion supporting my breasts. I lifted the tasselled skirt onto my back and, since I wasn't wearing panties, my plump ass was beautifully framed between my boots and my skirt as I straightened my legs and thrust it out provocatively. My God did he fuck me. It was far more than just pent-up lust. He held my hips and pounded me with an animalistic energy that I had never felt before. Anyone out in the yard would have been able to hear the slap-slap-slap of him thrusting into my ass and possibly even my whimpering squeals as he filled me with delight.

I was so much more practised now, that I knew how to subtly shift my position to maximise my enjoyment. I moved myself carefully by sliding forward slightly so that his urgent thrusts were repeatedly hitting that special spot. I felt him getting close and tried to squeeze him out as I pushed back. He grunted like someone had punched him in his belly as he pumped his seed deep inside me and my limp cock spurted, leaving a pool of cum on the floor.

I had done my best to look more like a boy and it clearly caused him to take me in a real frenzy. My desperate state, combined with his, had made it so intense that I had absolutely loved it. When I picked myself up I remembered Eileen's sad look from earlier and I felt for her. It was dawning on me that Rob had become a bit of a guy's guy and their marriage was in serious trouble! I followed Rob out of the bedroom and we found that Eileen had gone out for a drive. It was all getting very awkward, but there was nothing I could do and I had my new love interest to focus on and try to make work.

The ranch closed over the holidays and I had arranged to stay with Mom and Maureen, but there were some things I had to do before going home and not a lot of time to fit everything in. There was my final appointment at the clinic, seeing Karen and seeing George. I planned it out carefully, but to my horror there was snow forecast. I had to get up at five to put on the tyre-chains and make sure I had all the right stuff in the pick-up which Maureen had sorted out for the journey.

What a day! The snow was relentless and I was so glad I had the pick-up as it made light work of the white roads. It was slow going and I had to concentrate really hard, but I arrived unscathed and with plenty of time to spare which gave me time to unwind and recover, listening to a few of my favourite songs. The receptionist gave me a friendly hello and we had a brief conversation about the terrible weather before my surgeon appeared and ushered me into a consultation room. I will always remember its stark white walls which were made a little less sterile by various Georgia O'Keeffe prints on it, a choice which I could not decide was appropriate or not for a transgender patient like me.

I undressed and lay on the table as the surgeon removed the pads and various strapping and then a nurse cleaned me up, finally asking me if it was OK for her to apply some lotion. The feeling of her warm hands on my breasts was just unbelievable! The surgeon prodded and poked before asking me to sit up. O.M.G. That feeling, that slight tugging on my chest, how amazing was that. He had warm hands too as he checked all around my beautiful breasts, lifting them and gently prodding certain places. I was beaming when he told me that everything was perfect and that in the unlikely event of any issues I should call him directly. He left me with the nurse.

The nurse said I could stand up, and I did, moving over to face myself in the full length mirror that was behind me. I was spellbound. I could see this angelic figure just wearing panties with the most gorgeous pair of naked breasts under her cascading hair. I cupped them in my hands. I brushed the nipple and the sweetest, most electrifying sensation made me start and the nipple grew hard almost instantly. My eyes welled up and then I felt my tears running down my cheeks and onto my breasts. I was sobbing uncontrollably. The nurse consoled me, although that is the wrong word. I did not need consolation, I was so unbelievably happy and relieved, that the tears were just the uncontainable result of my pent-up emotions. The nurse was so lovely and said it was a very natural reaction. I was sent to a room and told to lay down and relax. I tried, but I was such a fidget and kept looking and touching myself. After a nice coffee and pastry the nurse returned and helped me dress, showing me how to best adjust and wear a bra. I thought I knew about bras, but she gave me some brilliant ideas on how to make them properly comfortable. I signed some paper-work and was free to leave as soon as I was ready.

One big event of the day was over, but now I had something else to be nervous about. I was seeing Karen that very evening and I wanted to make a good impression. No, not a good impression, a knock-out impression! I had bought a lovely strappy red dress with a v-neck that I thought would display the top of my breasts in a classic way and which had a skirt that flared out to give me a cute prom look but which also did an excellent job of hiding what I had down there. What an amazing feeling it was wearing that dress and not having to fill out my chest. I was a little mesmerised by my cleavage, and, after spending a rather long time on my hair and makeup I was finally ready with minutes to spare. The Italian restaurant was conveniently just around the corner from the clinic and I sensed so many eyes on me as I walked in, that I felt as if I was burning up. Karen was already there and waved at me. She complimented me on the gorgeous dress and my super new cleavage before giving me a really tender kiss. I felt myself melting. That was the effect she had on me.

She had invited me to stay at her flat and, after we had munched on our crispy salads and pasta, we drove to it. I had never followed a car before and I got really worried each time there was a traffic light, but it was not far and we soon pulled into her apartment car park. Her flat was on the top floor and had an amazing view as far as the ocean a few blocks away. It was beautifully decorated with lots of cool Scandinavian style furnishings. I loved it, not just because it was so nice, but because it was so her! We talked for a while and Karen brought out a bottle of white wine. It was no real surprise that it only took two glasses to get us comparing breasts. Hers were Ds, and they did look a little big on her narrow frame, but they were a lovely shape and suited her because of her wider hips.

It would have been fairly naive to assume that such mutual admiration of each other's bodies would not lead anywhere and when she said she wanted a closer look, her lips connected quite deliberately with one of my nipples and began to caress it. The tingling sensation made me shiver. I lifted her head and kissed her. Wow! She was the most amazing kisser ever and I told her so. "You are so beautiful, and so soft and gentle, I still can't believe that you're trans," she said in reply, and it dawned on me that we never mentioned it, not ever, which I realised was nice, but probably rather strange.

I watched her crouch down in front of me. She lifted my flouncy dress with its folds of material and pressed her lips to my panties and the outline of my emerging erection. I was trembling and sighed deeply as she gently pulled my panties down and eased my cock free. I rolled my eyes as she took me in her mouth and began to show me exactly what you had to do to get a trophy for giving a BJ. It was good, so very good. She knew how to use her lips, her tongue and her hands. She had this amazing way of sucking, squeezing and licking, but most of all she had this amazing ability to read my mind and know exactly what I needed. I persuaded her to lie on the bed with me and adopt a sixty nine, side by side. She tasted of honey, smelt of vanilla and was as smooth and warm as a baby. My lips and tongue enjoyed exploring her folds and lapping at her clitoris as she continued to work her magic. I came first, after all, she was the expert, but she followed soon after and had saved some of my cum for me as we kissed.

It was such a wonderful evening, and the most serene night, and she even woke me up with her speciality. Any tiny lingering doubts I had about my feelings for her had well and truly been dispelled, but I was still not sure if my feelings were reciprocated. I knew she liked me, liked me a lot, and probably loved me, but did she. Could I invest my life in her? She was such a hard one to read and I did not feel brave enough to use that four lettered word and potentially spoil everything. I knew that some people found commitment difficult to deal with, that others were insecure and doubted themselves, and others were just far too independent to be tied to someone else. I vowed that it did not matter. Her actions spoke louder than any words ever could.

I had promised George that he could see the 'boobies' he had gifted me even though he had said that was completely unnecessary. I wanted him to see them and I also needed to give him his present so I put my innermost feelings aside and gave Karen a big soft kiss as I left. We promised to see each other again very soon, although we had no idea when because of Christmas. As we parted my eyes were welling up, but she winked and told me I was such a hottie that I could earn good money if I wanted to team up with her sometime. I did my best to hold back the tears, but my look of shock was not because of what she had said, it was because of what she had not said. I gave a hollow laugh and waved goodbye! Of course she did not know how I felt and it made me doubt that she loved me the way I loved her. I chastised myself for being so needy! But I was needy. I really needed her.

George was in really good form and his happiness shone from his eyes as he greeted me. He was now officially dating Clive the cameraman as he had posted pictures of them together on social media. He seemed almost indebted to me for making it happen. I was so pleased for him, but it did make me think of Karen and briefly reflect if I would ever feel that joy. He loved my boobies as he insisted on calling them, but I still felt he had been insanely generous towards me and had wanted to get him something special for Christmas. I had used a significant amount of the money I had saved for my breasts to buy him a large computerised studio light. He had shown me a review of it one day in a particularly boring magazine called 'Modern Light-rigging International' and became ridiculously passionate about it, saying he would definitely get one, one day!

Well now he had it, and I knew he would be cross with me, but I had a plan. Before he could protest too much, I told him that it wasn't for him it was for me as I wanted him to take more sexy pictures of yours truly. I pulled my loose fitting smock dress up over my head to reveal a sheer black baby-doll, barely-there hold-ups and black strappy stilettos. I had also taken a blue pill just before I arrived to make things more interesting. He issued a wave of complementary profanities as I stood in front of him, my new breasts on display through the see-through gauze and my nipples as hard as my erection. I had tested the Viagra two days before and had been impressed by the result. It worked on my cock and my nipples!

"Photos. Now!" I demanded, jokingly.

He had set up the light so it was cycling through a range of effects while he barked out instructions to me, I posed and he snapped. I let him take pictures however he wanted and he did. They were definitely X-rated and I had already decided that any good ones I could send to Karen to prove I could star alongside her in one of her movies. When he was finished I called him over and asked him what he thought of my breasts. The feeling of him rubbing them through the nylon material of the baby doll meant I was so excited that the Viagra was probably unnecessary. His touch on my super sensitive nipples, made me feel all woman. I was so horny that I really wanted him to fuck me, but I knew that was not going to happen because he was in love with Clive and it was I who had taken the Viagra! In the end he made me come with his hand while sucking my nipples and I gave him a blow job. Sexy, but not real sex, we convinced ourselves.

It was dark and I needed to get back to the ranch before any more snow fell and the roads became treacherous, so I could not stay long. He told me the lighting rig would keep him amused before Clive got back from a shoot. We kissed goodbye. It was a sweet kiss. A best friend's kiss. As I drove off I could see that there was definitely a little bit of an exhibitionist in me and at some point I should probably take Karen up on her suggestion, even if it was just for fun. Just thinking of Karen made me feel all mushy and warm waves ran down my spine despite it being so cold outside. I realised that the brief time together had made me completely certain about how I felt, and I uttered a long sigh of sorrow at the thought that she might not feel quite the same about me. It was preying on me despite my best efforts.

~~~***~~~

11 Happy Holidays

I made Mom and Maureen wait until Christmas Day to see my present, or should I say presents. I had bought a sheer teal button-up blouse that really suited my skin colour and went perfectly with my black denim miniskirt. I had bought some tights on-line that matched the blouse and with my ankle boots with the big buckles I looked really smart. Having said all that, the main thing was that you could see my breasts through the blouse and that was what I wore down to breakfast, having already sent a selfie to George. He replied with a big smiley face and three of the best pictures from the other day. I thought carefully and decided to send one that was slightly more posed and slightly more raucous to Karen that left little to the imagination. It was a bit early for her though so I did not expect her to reply straight away, but I couldn't help keep checking my phone.

1...56789...12