All Comments on 'Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 02'

by coax_me

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
coax_mecoax_mealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I took a break from writing for a while, but I'm back at it, slowly. This one's looking likely to be a 5 or 6 part series with the way I've mapped it out, but it's far from finished, so I can't make any promises for how quickly the next installment will come along (it's about half done). Hopefully not too long, and hopefully it's worth it. Thanks for reading!

David_BrockDavid_Brockalmost 2 years ago

If you end this story now coax_me! I hopw you suffer eternially! (meant only in the best way!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm hooked.

FutureMoonFutureMoonalmost 2 years ago

Thx thx thx!!!! Great historia!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am REALLY looking forward to reading the rest of this. From what I’ve seen so far, with some minor editing (yeah, THAT), this is good enough for mainstream publishing.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was AMAZING!! I love it! I hope the next part comes soon!!!!

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Aw hell,

One heck of a wait, and it looks like this is going to b

Get much worse before it gets better.

Looking forward to it!

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55about 1 year ago

What a way to end a chapter. This is such an amazing story.

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55about 1 year ago

What a way to end a chapter. This is such an amazing story.

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55about 1 year ago

What a way to end a chapter. This is such an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As much as I hate some of the direction the plot is leading towards, The story stays true to the flow of realism and the characters choices are believable. One of my favorite reads thus far. On par with some of my favorite top writers. I’m reminded of “the missing dragon” … I look forward to reading all of your works now.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@coax_me. Finished both chapters in a day. I was reading this while eating, working, out shopping. This story has me hooked. The character development and world building is just phenomenal and one of the best works I've read in a while not to mention the choice of words which literally relate to the Victorian era literature. Perhaps not brilliant but still somewhere on the top. Do forgive my arrogance in thinking that I could collaborate with you in writing a story. I still haven't written anything of my own except a few free verse poems. I do intend to read all of your stories from now on and add you to my favourite authors list.

~Ruby Black

KnightofmindKnightofmind10 months ago

Wow! This story is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am hooked. Can’t stop reading it. Wow!

GimliOakensGimliOakens6 months ago

Wow. I would expect this to have a hard cover and a jacket. This is awesome!

Bluesea00Bluesea004 months ago

A very intersiting story on reverse usual roles, charcters groeing coherently with the plot. A gread read for sure

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

This story is very good it should be a movie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoax_me@coax_me
Simply a longtime reader that started to delve into writing a bit myself, and decided to share some of it on here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES