Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They chalked up his silence and flat, half-hearted smiles, and short conversations, to the trauma of his captivity. They were half-right he supposed. He mostly tried to enjoy Valessa's caring hand rubbing his back as the stories droned on. He should have been enthralled and impressed by them but he kept needing to put effort into listening and responding. The ale seemed to hit him harder than he expected, yet somehow not hard enough.

Eventually he said he would turn in for the night, earlier than might be expected, and the others gave him groans and a few pleas to stay but sent him off with a loud cheer and raise of their mugs to their General and Chieftain as he said goodnight.

Valessa went with him. As soon as they entered the tent her caresses became much less innocent and her breathing heavier. She turned him around and her lips went to his immediately, an intense hunger emanating from her small body.

"Mmmm, you taste and smell much better after your bath," she giggled with a smokey look and a tickle of his abs, "I was too overjoyed to say anything before." She kissed him deeply again and led him backwards towards her bed. "I've grown to love how much of a ruffian you can be sometimes though."

Roderick scoffed a laugh, but held her warmly to him and kissed her back, his heels coming up against the soft mattress on the floor of her tent. He had felt soft and fragile during his captivity with the orcs, but now admitted he felt like a barbarian out of place, touching her creamy delicate skin with his rough hands.

That perfect skin burst forth as she unclasped her top and her bare breasts fell forward. He cupped them delicately as she worked her hands over the ripples of his abs and his pecs as she worked his shirt away eagerly. She gave him another sloppy passionate kiss and placed her hands over his on her breasts to squeeze more tightly.

"I love that you can be tender too," she whispered against his mouth, but then she bit his lower lip with a cute, almost snarling high-pitched moan, "Just don't be too tender."

She batted her long eyelashes at him and pushed him with a giggle, jumping on to him as he fell backwards on to the mattress.

In a wild few minutes their clothes were gone as he huffed and groaned and she giggled and gave cute moaning whimpers as their hands rediscovered each other's bodies. He writhed underneath and beside her as she moved her perfect form over him, like a mischievous goddess come down to play with her favourite mortal. His eyes rolled back and he seethed as his body was sent into instinctual raging excitement. She pecked kisses and touched her small delicate hands over every inch of his twitching tense muscles, as if he were the most precious thing she ever missed.

Her hands pumped his cock with a growing aggressive hunger and he worked his fingers around and into her pussy and over her clitoris dutifully following her cooing commands. He expected only to experience her hands once again, but to his surprise she broke their kiss in a hysterical moaning rapture and straddled him. With a wild passion she sunk on to his cock and his eyes rolled back feeling the tight immaculate warmth of her pussy take him. She panted frantic staccato breaths, digging her nails into his biceps and rocking her smooth round hips until she had worked him fully into her. Her eyes were tightly closed, but his were wide in wonder. The perfect curves of her flawless body rolled and arched on top of him blessing his eyes and his cock. He moved his hands over her, massaging her thighs and caressing up the hourglass of her waist to contain her bouncing tits in his fingers.

"Ohhh, Gods Roderick yes! Oh finally! My love!" she moaned ecstatically for him.

"Valessa," he huffed back, feeling unsure what to do or say, his mind still reeling from the stark change of his world, and the schism of his desires, and only able to simply let his body react in its reflexive intense lust that Valessa almost overwhelmed him with.

He was worried at first, that his climax would come too soon, but he seemed to come up against a barrier at that threshold, despite the intensity of his rise. Valessa pulled out as she herself seemed to get close, perhaps worried about him cumming inside her, but seeing him still going as she played with his tall steel-hard spire, she spun and sank down on it again with her back to him. They shared loud unabashed moans as he was hypnotized by the roll of her round perky buttocks, grinding herself on him in harder heavier and then faster smacks of her delicate flesh. Her pussy worked itself on his rigid shaft as her nails dug into his knees until her face hit the mattress and she screamed into it as her body shook, dousing his straining cock with her orgasm. He sunk his fingers into the tender flesh of her ass and then grasped her hips to thrust up into her as she came. He tried to make his body rise to cum with her but he only sent her orgasm into longer more frantic wails muffled against the mattress until she finally stopped, still bouncing like a beautiful voluptuous rag doll on his frustrated smacking thrusts.

He let up, and allowed her to pull off of him to turn around and slide up his body to meet him in a deep shuddering appreciative kiss, and moaning as he entered her again. He let her recover for a minute, then their rolling hips started to quicken again. He rolled her over and pressed her down under him, feeling her thin legs wrap tightly around him. She dug her nails into the muscles of his back and then into the hard flesh of his flexing ass. He thrust roughly down into the soft mattress and she whimpered, but cutely demanded that he fuck her harder. She bit his shoulder as he thrust again and a flash of the last woman to bite his shoulder entered his mind. His lust rose shockingly fast and the surprise of it made him open his eyes wide. That brought him back into reality though and his climax still loomed out of reach.

Their sweat-soaked bodies clung to each other as he plowed his princess hard into the ground under their tent, the mattress being tested to its limit. Valessa's small body wriggled in helpless ecstasy under his barrage, and her frantic hoarse whispers begged him not to stop as she nibbled his ear and moaned her love for her valiant knight.

She swore and screamed his name into the flesh of his shoulder as she came hard again. His cock raged like a long hot stone inside her as her pussy twitched and shuddered, but it did not move its folds with any of the prehensile purpose that Gorlana's did. His body was roaring with mating instinct begging his mind to let it cum, but a few more hard desperate fucks and he let up again in huffing frustration.

They continued to worship each other's bodies under the furs, Valessa giggling in wild exhausted pleasure that he kept going so long. Roderick tried not to think and simply let his body take itself on her miraculous ride. She smothered his face with her tits and then between her thighs. She worked her lips and tongue over his cock with devotion, and then once again possessed his almost numb raging cock inside her, riding him relentlessly and eventually cumming again as her nails dug into his abs. She moaned through her orgasm, breaking into almost confused frantic laughs as pleasure overwhelmed her. It overwhelmed him as well but he could not bring himself past his peak. She moaned his name and then gasped for breath in silence. He closed his eyes and, only by taking himself away from the moment, begrudgingly, away from the goddess on top of him did he finally start to grunt into his climax. She opened her eyes as she recognized it, and pulled him out of her, holding his cock tightly in between her thighs up against her mound and her narrow waist, and leaning back to proudly watch his cum erupt into the air to land on her breasts. She giggled in elation, working her thighs over his shaft to milk him of his last few shots, and proudly smiling down on him.

He gazed into the beautiful gems of her eyes and felt numb, while electric sensations covered every inch of his skin. She slowly lowered herself down to press her wet breasts against his hard pecs and gave him a long slow loving kiss, running her fingers through his hair and cooing gently against his neck as they came down from their pleasure.

"I love you so much Roderick," she whispered.

"I love you too," he whispered back.

As they slowly drifted off to sleep in each others arms, he thanked the Gods she was noseblind.

...

The next day, in the early afternoon, it was announced that Gorlana had been elected by the moot as the Queen of Orthalia. She would indeed lead her country from the Goathorn chair. Roderick's heart swelled in silent pride at the news, completely counter to Valessa's bitter complaints, but she was reassured by the ongoing promises that Gorlana would hold to her promise. They would indeed be given safe passage back to Andralia, and the armistice honoured until their meeting for the peace treaty.

Darganya's forces and half of Faringoll's would escort them to help them make it over the colder icier screes before winter set in truly.

Darganya's forces and half of Faringoll's would escort them south until they met the Southern Andralian army. Then they would continue south with them to avoid the northern screes and instead reconvene and rest in their allied orcish territories before taking the somewhat warmer and easier southern passes back to Andralia. It would still be a hard journey. They would make it though, and wait for spring, for their meeting to solidify the terms of their peace. For Gorlana to come to Andrapolis this time. In six months.

He knew he should be reconditioning himself to his home over this time, with his beautiful loving princess, and looking forward to a long happy life, more privileged than most would dream. Most days so far though, he was finding this contentment to be beyond his reach. Roderick had gone ten years without seeing Gorlana, but now, these six months seemed like they would be the longest wait of his life.

...

To be continued...