Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to call out to her, to beg her to come closer, but he was still not entirely sure he wasn't hallucinating.

Another flash, longer this time, and she was standing almost within arms reach, if he could only pull his hands free, but the rain had not loosened the thick ropes on his wrists. He was seeing her though. He was actually gazing upon her face for the first time in so long. Her face was haggard from the rain, and perhaps a twist of remorse, but he could not imagine one more beautiful. Those harsh, riveting purple eyes and those high cheekbones hadn't changed a bit. More maturity to her features, but that made her all the more alluring. Wiser. More ripe. The full strong orc-woman in her true prime that he had dreamed she might be. The lightning flashed again and he saw her thick wide breasts, clinging wet to the light linen shirt. Below them in his view though, he also noticed what she held tightly in her hand. A knife.

The look on her face suddenly made him tense his muscles again. That remorse, almost a fear that twisted her thick lips below her short tusks... A look of someone about to do something abhorrent. Something against their honour.

Why not. He thought bitterly. If I am to die anyway... and if she wants me dead, for her own sake... then so be it. He told himself hopelessly. Another flash and she hadn't moved, but the look on her face was still a deep sadness. He was sure that were it not for the rain he would see tears falling down her cheeks. It twisted his mind and his guts in a shared sadness, without fear or blame, and he almost felt his own tears mix with the rain barraging his face. He thought of the pain she had gone through, his doing, if not entirely his fault. He thought of the risk he posed to her, and of the good that an honourable woman like her might do for her people if she indeed won the throne...

"Do it!" he called out to her over the roar of the rain, his cold jaw-muscles jolting as he spoke. "I understand. Truly I do, Gorlana. Go ahead and end it. If it will make your life better, and safer, I'll d-"

It was not the knife that struck his chest. The point of her hard wet nipples pressed against him through her thin wet shirt, surrounded by the large warm bulge of her breasts. Her forehead leaned against his, and her sobbing lips tickled his for a moment. One last moment of futile hesitation.

Then she kissed him. A wet raging passion that put the storm to shame. It surged from her mouth to his and he met it with a life that he didn't know he still contained. Their tongues battled in their mouths like armies on a field of carnage, their denial dead and destroyed. He could not smell her for the rain, but he could taste her now and it was better than anything his memory had ever been able to hold. Her bosom's thick smooth skin ballooned against his chest as they breathed deeply, her warm skin feeling like fire against the cold rain. Water collected in her deep cleavage and poured on to his chest and down between their abs, slick between them.

She broke the kiss and he groaned, wanting to taste her again immediately, but she slid her tusk along his jaw and panted in his ear while he kissed her with passionate affectionate pecks over her cheek and scalp.

"Oh Gorlana," he huffed against her ear in excitement.

"Roderick..." her groaning whimper was more tortured and sad. "I can't go on like this. I can't have you here like this."

He stiffened as he felt her turn the knife in her hands behind his back, almost fumbling it. He braced himself stiffly, his adrenaline turning to surprise and fear, yet feeling if the knife plunged into his back he could almost die happy having kissed her again. How lost am I? he thought to himself in disbelief, but knew his delirious, obsessed thoughts made no difference anyway. What would happen would happen.

Then, he felt the knife over his wrists. Near the rope. He opened his eyes in surprise.

"Gorlana..." he said questioningly, jolting in realization of what she might do, and feeling his mind wake up in a sobering concern.

She whispered urgently, "Three miles to the east is the Greenstick river. If you follow it upstream to the east, you will eventually reach the mountains-"

"No. Gorlana I won't make it. My leg isn't healed. I barely keep up with the slow march on the road with a crutch. If I tried fleeing through a forest..." he spoke out loud the conclusion he had long since come to when he had toyed with the thought of attempting escape before now. "I wouldn't make it far enough before morning. They'd hunt me down by scent in no time. I can't do it."

"Yes you can," she moaned stubbornly and shook his wrists in frustration, still holding the knife over his binds. "You have to try. Please, I can't have you here. I can't stand it!"

"If I'm not found I'll die, almost certainly," he said honestly, "Either from the coming winter or from being found by other orcs. It would be more humane to plunge that knife into my back."

They were silent for moment, nuzzling against each others cheek's and scalp, both seeming to thoughtlessly escape for a brief moment from their impasse.

She whispered harshly and desperately, "Ask me to come with you."

He sucked in a breath next to her beautiful pointed ear, wanting to blurt the words into it more than anything.

"Beg me," she said. "Make me come with you, to help you walk. To carry you if I have to. To help you escape, and live."

"Gorlana..."

"To abandon my kin, and abandon my honour. Beg me. Tell me you'll find that quiet valley where you would build your home away from all of this. Take me there..." she sobbed into his ear, her body racking against him.

He knew his own tears were mixing with the rain pouring down over him. He wanted to. By the Gods how he wanted to, but he knew it for the futile fantasy it was. Even if he could believe they would not be found. He could not ask her to.

"The guards will not check on you again for at least an hour. I told them t-"

"No. Gorlana the only thing worse than dying would be to see you dead as well, or your life ruined."

"Please..."

"No." he said with a confidence that surprised even himself. "I will not, because... I love you. I will not see you throw all you've achieved away."

"Let me. Please. I can't stand seeing you suffer anymore. It shames me every day. I can't take it anymore. Let me give you this chance at least."

"Don't." he reassured her urgently. "You're the strongest woman I've ever known. You can endure this, and so can I. For you. I will. I want to kill Traulch with every breath I take but... I understand," he said, realizing almost in that instance that deep down he did.

"I thought you were dead when I made the decision to mate with him. Even then it felt like I had betrayed you," her voice dripped with remorse, "He will NEVER share with me what we shared. Ever. Nothing even close, I promise you."

"I know," Roderick said with a painful determination.

She finally moved her face in front of his, and took his hair in her claws, another flash of lightning showed her beautiful eyes furrowed in a tormented but hopeful admiring smile. She kissed him again, warm and loving and then pressed her forehead on his.

Roderick spoke with a renewed strength and purpose. "Let me stay strong for you. Take me to Orthanhall. Use me to help win you the Goathorn chair, then ransom me or... let me help you make a deal, or something that makes this realm better, rather than running away like cowards."

She nodded and smiled, "Spoken like a true orc." She kneaded her claws in his hair, then paused, stiffening her body and grasping his hair tight enough to make him wince. Then she whispered. "I love you too."

She kissed him, long and tender, massaging his scalp with care now. They both groaned softly, and finally, slowly parted their lips in a delicate release. Then she stepped away, into the roaring rain, and was suddenly gone.

Roderick was torn between relief and longing. He only felt momentary doubts about what he had done. He knew how incredulous anyone would be, seeing his refusal of his release, but he was sure he was right. He wouldn't make it. And, he truly wanted her to be queen, he was sure. He stood absorbing the cold stinging sheets of rain and started to feel his energy begin to dwindle again.

Then, suddenly, Gorlana was back.

There was no lightning flash to warn him. No scent survived in the air through the heavy rain. Her body was simply there, on him, in an instant.

His head was knocked back against the pole behind him painfully, but all else was pleasure. Her thick heavy lips mashed against him and he groaned in surprise and then a sudden shared lust as she snarled and worked her tongue and tusks over and into him like he was a prey devoured by a starving animal. Her strong arms pulled his head and shoulders into her tightly, feeling like he should be impaled by her hard nipples, pressed against him by her large tightly ballooning breasts on his chest.

He grunted in ferocious effort to match her kisses and pulled instinctively on his binds, wanting to reach out and grasp her just as tightly. Her hips shoved against him, pressing his ass against the pole and she lifted her muscled leg along his thigh, hooking her boot around it. She rolled her body against him in a pure sexual desire that could not be doused by any amount of cold rain. He strained on the ties now using them to press himself forward, shoving his throbbing loins against her in his restricted frustration. If only he could tear her clothes off.

As if to read his mind she finally pulled their soaking sloppy mouths apart and leaned back to rip her top off. She grasped the pole above his head to pull herself upwards and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her crotch clamped on to his abs, grinding against his hard rippled muscles hungrily, and she pulled her chest forward to shove her heavy green tits into his face.

He slobbered over their soaking green surface in mindless adoration. Their perfect huge softness contained in her tight thick skin was a feast he hadn't known how much he had starved for. He craned his neck to reach every inch of their wide surface and find her firm nipples as she guided him and groaned in satisfaction above him, grinding her hips into his abs harder as he made her nipple harder still.

There had been no scent shared between them this time, washed out of the air by the unrelenting rain, but they had needed none. Now though, he lapped up the taste of her from the rain dripping down her skin, and his desire surged stronger as his cock raged, trying to rip through his tattered pants.

Again as if to know his thoughts, he felt her adjust herself and reach behind him, then she grunted in excited exertion, twisting while keeping her tits smothering his face. Her boot was off now and her deft clawed foot stroked his erection through the fabric briefly before hooking her toe under his waistband sending sharp tingles up his groin as her claw slid down his skin and his pants were lowered with it. His boldly pulsing cock sprang free and he growled in appreciation against her cleavage. He heard her low purr as her toes and claws stroked and teased his cock, making it twitch in long, hard, rigid fury beneath her.

He had not even dreamed to want what she did next though, acrobatically lifting herself on the pole, she rose above him. He kissed just as passionately down her abs and over her mound in mounting excitement as she climbed higher above him. He bit at the waistband of her pants, pulling them down as she lifted up and felt her hands help him, briefly tasting the short hairs of her pussy. Her legs pulled away and lifted, making her pants drop away and his mouth caught her foot when it pulled free. He sucked and nibbled on her toe for a brief moment and made her stifle a screech above him. He let go, to let her move her foot behind him kissing up her leg and inside her thigh as she hooked her leg around his head, while extending her leg down again to his cock. She hung from the pole jack-knifed with her clawed toes massaging his cock again, and at the same time she guided his head, trapped inside her knee, to smother him in her loins.

His mouth met her soaking pussy with a voracious passion. He set out to please her in a drowning urgency, barely remembering to breathe in the wet mix of her juices and the dripping rain. She worked his cock with an amazingly deft foot, using her claws delicately to send twitching jolts across his length and sliding him between her toes. Her taste was divine, triggering his body into a wanton panicking need. He went mad with his tongue and lips, hearing her almost frenzied moans above him. She lifted her leg up to wrap both around his head now, and to squeeze possessively around him, driving his tongue deeper. He felt like she would crush his skull between her thighs, before letting off and rolling her hips on to his face in a brisk appreciative wriggling. As he worked like a maniac to please his precious orc-girl, he wasn't sure but she sounded like she was gnawing on the pole above him. After another moment and one last sucking gasp of air against her pulsing labia, he heard her stifle a scream before all sound was cut off from the tight pull of her muscled thighs on his head.

His neck was strained and torqued from her wracking hips as his face was smothered completely in her womanhood. His mouth suckled on her climaxing pussy as he was doused with her juices more thoroughly than the rain ever had. Her legs squeezed his head in a deadly inescapable trap of lust that he was almost ready to die within. But finally, he was released, dizzy with air hunger as he sucked in the air through the heat of her shuddering loins.

She let her legs slide down past his shoulders and he kissed her breasts briefly before finding her mouth, panting and open in almost disturbed disbelief, and then kissing her with brutal intensity. Her shaking arms squeezed over every muscle of his back and shoulders in a frenzy as they gasped for air again.

"Oh Roderick!" She wailed, "Ugh, by the GODS Roderick!"

"Gorlana!" he exclaimed hoarsely.

She lowered her mouth from his ear to snarl on to his neck, seeming ready to bite through his taught muscles, but sliding her fangs down his twitching pecs instead. She stood on the ground again finally, freeing her hands to grasp his cock with a hungry groan against his abs. He groaned back as her large heavy tits pressed his cock between them for a long tight moment before releasing him to her mouth.

Her lips took him in fully, instantly, to the base, sucking and lapping his length with her tongue like she needed to guzzle him or die. Her claws dug into his ass and he thrust into her roughly, making her growl all the hungrier and suck harder on his raging flesh. Finally she let him go in a long sucking breath and a groan of satisfaction, like she had just tasted her first water in days in the desert. She treated his cock more delicately and teasingly now, she traced her claws down the clefts of his groin and over his pulsing balls, and trailed one of her fangs along his erection, then, teasing his tip with her tongue again, suddenly inhaled his cock hungrily, as if she had been teasing herself as much as him. She pulled back and sucked his tip, while she pumped his base, making him bark and shake his head in wild mindless desire.

Suddenly she let him go and growled back at him, jumping up to attack his face with her mouth again. They furiously fought to engulf each other with their mouths between sucking frantic breaths and groans through their teeth. Her claws scratched his back as he pulled on his binds trying to break them and feeling like he could rip the world in two for her.

She reached above them. Her body lifted. Powerful green legs possessed his rippled torso. His rough-haired chin nestled in the smooth cleft of her cleavage as he looked up at her, and she panted down on his face. His cock strained upwards against the cleft of her ass. She slid over his cock, sheltered from the rain by her body now, she drenched it from the top with her juices, as she rolled her hips. Once to tease him, twice to soak him fully, and on the third, finally engulfing him inside her pussy in one long determined motion, burying him to the hilt as they roared vindication to each other.

And everything in the world felt right again.

Her legs trapped his body against the pole as she squeezed him to his base and each of their bodies shook in complete utter disbelief. They each held their breath as the realization struck them, of what they finally shared again. Their bodies too stunned by the perfect purposeful pleasure to think of doing anything else but hold themselves, locked as one as he pulsed within her.

At nearly the same moment, they let out their breaths and released their stiffened bodies from their momentary rigour to exhale blissful moans and kiss again. His cock, hard as steel and plunged as deep as possible inside her, finally moved as the clasp of her legs let him thrust with her. Wet slaps immediately sounded through the loud din of the rain as their hips began to barrage each other. Her clasping pussy moved her flesh to massage him with each plunge. Her perfect warm, almost prehensile flesh was a heaven he could barely comprehend.

She threw her head back in groaning ecstasy as she fucked him relentlessly against the pole. Water began to pool on his chin within her cleavage, sloshing with the movements of her tightly jiggling breasts against his face. He drank it and tasted her essence, slurping it down like a divine nectar. The rain having continually washed their scent from the air, and keeping it from filling his nose, made it taste all the sweeter.

Neither of them held back. The possessed flesh of his cock attacking and invading her pussy like her body demanded, and being accosted in turn by the boiling ravenous flesh of her fortress. She held him as deep as she could inside her, trying to snap his pelvis with her thighs as his tip twitched maniacally against the entrance of her womb. They both growled as she squeezed for a long tight moment before they trembled and finally let go to resume their vicious smacking thrusts.

He huffed and seethed against her thick smooth skin, feeling her sucking air against the top of his head. Their hips grew more wild in their onslaught, and she started to gnaw her fangs into his scalp and let go of the pole with one hand to claw at his shoulder. He grunted in pain but fucked her even harder, feeling like she must be drawing blood from his scalp. His whole body whipped in painful waves from the force of their bodies. That pain simply heightened the excitement of their pleasure. Her tit slapped against his face from the chaotic moments and, in his instinctive raving thoughtlessness, bit down on the tough green flesh of her inner breast to hold it against him. She bit harder on his scalp in turn and dug her claws into his shoulder, and actually pushed her breast more tightly into his biting maw for a long snarling moment until she barked in a crazed thrill and pulled his hair back to extend his neck away from her tits. He exclaimed coughing grunts back to her in time with the violent plunges of his cock. A lightning flash showed each of them the look of their raging, painfully intense pleasure on their faces, before their open mouths met in a kiss again.

Her legs and pussy worked tirelessly with a savage speed to possess his straining ass and engulf his pistoning cock as his own thrusts kept time with hers, adding to her strength to collide with a force that almost jolted his bones to breaking. She sucked on his tongue until he gasped for air, then he gnawed on her tusk until she pulled his hair back again to release her mouth, only to kiss him again all the fiercer.

1...56789...15