All Comments on 'Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 07'

by coax_me

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WilliamReadyWilliamReady4 months ago

I quite enjoyed the adventure. Maybe we will hear more stories from this universe? I hope so!

Iden_in_the_RainIden_in_the_Rain4 months ago

I just realized that you've posted chapters 6 and 7, and although I have to still read them to get caught up (I thought I started following you six months back but I guess I didn't), I just want to say thanks for writing Roderick and Gorlana. So far it has been one of, if not my favorite series I've read on Literotica. If you ever started up a Patreon I would gladly support you (as long as my finances stay in good form lol). I wish you the best.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you for sharing. Fun read.

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8884 months ago

Really appreciate this epilogue. I am ever curious about the “happily ever after” part of a story; all too often, it ends up being a cursory paragraph at the end of the story. This confirms the effort the author put into writing the story and the time readers took to get to the end. Added this series to my favourites to reread sometime I. The future.

Richard1940Richard19404 months ago

A fitting end to a wonderful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Easily one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. The author should seriously consider writing books for a living. I would have paid money to read this story.

300WSM300WSM19 days ago

Absolutely one of my favorites

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoax_me@coax_me
Simply a longtime reader that started to delve into writing a bit myself, and decided to share some of it on here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES