Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 06

Story Info
The Climax.
57.4k words
4.87
4.7k
16

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coax_me
coax_me
379 Followers

Author's note: I'm still amazed and grateful for the ratings and responses and nominations this thing keeps getting from all of you. I've been genuinely nervous to meet expectations now because of it. I stuck to the climax and ending that I had envisioned from early on though, and I hope it doesn't require too much suspension of disbelief or seem like too much of a tonal shift. I think I've done the characters justice though, and in the end I feel like I'm happy with how it turned out, and hopefully you are too. Either way, it's time to stop mulling over it, and just set it free, so here it is.

Thanks for reading.

Brief Synopsis of Part 5:

Despite the doubts of many, and a rocky start, Andralia and Orthalia have made the workings of a peace treaty, ready to be signed and finalized. However, Queen Gorlana, witnessing Princess Valessa murder her former lover in his prison cell, and hearing of their schemes that helped the Rechlingers to power, now holds these secrets over the princess' head. Being both emboldened and troubled by it all, Gorlana gives in to her desires, and the overwrought tension that has been building with Roderick despite their stifled senses, finally snaps as he surrenders to temptation with her, and a night of passion ensues. Coupled with a chance event that leads them to clearing the scentsfoil from their noses, both their human and orcish parts of themselves can no longer deny their love. They make a plan to wait for each other, and each disappear once peace is stable in the land. They go their separate ways, however when Roderick awakes the next morning, he discovers that their fully-realized love has now triggered their Orcish Rutt.

For a full list of characters refer to the start of Part 5.

*****

Roderick and Gorlana

Part 6.

...

As the sun continued to rise over Andrapolis that morning, it became obvious that the air was different. Obvious to every orc at least. Not all caught wind of the two lovers whose long denied Rutt had finally been sparked, not right away, but they could still tell that something had changed. This was not the palace of the night before, not in the minds of their kin, in any case. As the sun warmed the air throughout the morning, emotions ran hot, some with happy surprise, others with disgust, or protective concern, rage, pride, lust, fear; their mixed reactions all gradually seeping more and more into the air around them, as brief whispers trickled the reason for their feelings throughout their ranks. All eventually known without the need for words or expression on their stoic faces. All of it unknown to the oblivious humans who walked through the same halls and breathed the same air, yet were blind to it. A few might have used their other senses to discern something. If not the precise truth of Roderick and Gorlana's fateful Rutt, then at least that changes in their palace were stirring up quickly. Perhaps, if they had listened carefully...

...

"Ah! AH! Oh Korby my deary! Oh my big scrumptious green sweetie yes!" Dabirra's high voice cried out in elation as her pale doughy curves jostled on the bed in the morning sun.

"Rgh! Oh my tender mountain flower!" Korboq replied as he fucked her sideways, holding up her heavy thigh strongly with his claws but careful not to dig in despite her earlier reassurances.

"Yes! Oh that's a good one. Keep calling me that! Ah!" she smiled as his rigid green cock pistoned in and out of her soft pink pussy. "Oh you're getting so good at all of this honeybun. Ah! Better every time. Ohhh, but it was amazing from the start."

He gritted his teeth in a proud smile, concentrating hard as he fucked her quickly, but with a careful tender attention, "I'm trying to last longer like your human men, but your beauty makes it hard."

She giggled in red-faced excitement and lowered her chins to look down her wide undulating body at him with endearment, "I told you I don't care about that. Ohhh I love it every time. Feeling you want me, AH! so badly. Your lust... oh I swear I can smell it."

"That's impossible. Rgh! I asked the Sage. Not about you, but about humans. Agh! Noses. In general... Urh! Never mind. Oh Dabirra... but I don't care, it doesn't matter! Rrrh!" he growled, "As long as you know how you make me feel."

"Ah! I don't care either, I can still feel your desire, OH! Fuck me harder Korby I can take it! I want it!"

He took her long pudgy foot in his mouth like it was the most beautiful delicious meal on earth, and made her squeal as he nibbled her toes with his fangs, she laughed, "Ahaha! Oh Korby give me your foot too."

"Ughh, then I'll cum for certain."

"I know," she growled back huskily.

He stretched his leg out to her and she licked his foot lewdly and made a point of sniffing it deeply, then bit down on his toes. He bellowed out in helpless lust and started to cum. She smiled through her blunt human teeth as he drooled and huffed through his orcish tusks. His cum shot through his cock as he buried himself as deep into her soft fleshy rolls as he could and she moaned as it warmed her insides. She sucked and nibbled on his toes as if they were strings to control him, making him spasm and groan and cum all the harder.

He gave a last helpless groan and fell backwards opposite to her, both of them lying on their backs in exhausted satisfaction and kissing each other's feet and ankles as his cock slowly fell out of her.

"Dabirra..." Korboq huffed, "I don't know if this can continue."

"What?" She clutched his muscled leg against her belly and breasts possessively.

"I've worshipped you for two nights in a row now, and it has been incredible, but with your insatiable desire, my body and mind grow weary with a lack of sleep. It's as if you are trying to practice at a Rutt without my body being ready for it. I fear I do not have the strength and resilience that you deserve in a man."

She giggled, "Oh Korby. I could never ask for more than what you can give. I just want to prove to you that if I ever make you Rutt, no... WHEN I make you Rutt, that I'll be able to take it. But, it's okay, I'll let you sleep again now."

"Ughh, the guard in the hall called to you that the talks would start early this morning," he said. "We may not have an hour."

"Mmm, then lets make the best of it," she said, rolling forward and snuggling into him with a blissful sigh. "I love you."

"I love you too," Korboq croaked, closing his eyes. "But I worry for you."

She frowned and pulled him tighter, "I don't care if they kick me out of the palace and my family disowns me. I care that they might imprison you, or worse! I THINK they would just banish you. Then... I would find you, wherever you went, and be with you."

"In Southern Orthalia they will accept you. I will make them accept you. I only worry it will not be suitable for a woman with such beautiful delicacy as you."

"I'll learn to live wherever you go my love. I hear that Fringeland is more open to those like us. But, this is Andrapolis... Let us keep this secret for now, until the peace is made. I still fear what they will do. I think they are simply not ready to accept the love of a human and orc openly in front of them. "

"If only we were not the first. Then they might be ready to see us as the beautiful link between our two lands that we are."

There was a knock at the door, louder and heavier than a guard would have knocked, then Nardill's voice, "Korboq! I need to speak with you."

Dabirra gasped, "How did he know you were here?" she whispered, then called louder, "He's not here! Have you tried his rooms?"

Nardill cleared his throat, "I beg your pardon my lady but I could smell his mat-... I could smell his... presence from down the hallway."

Dabirra wrapped a bed sheet around herself and they got up to walk to the door and let him in.

Korboq growled, "Dammit Nardill, if you could smell it surely you could t-"

"It's urgent. It's about Lightbrew," Nardill said, and looked doubtfully at Dabirra. "Roderick..." he sighed, "They're all going to know soon enough... Our chieftain Rutts."

Korboq gasped, then smiled wide and gave Nardill a strong hug, "This is wonderful! I'm so happy for him. I always knew his orcish blood ran strong-"

"No! You don't understand. The woman he Rutts for... Is Springsnake." He looked at Dabirra and cleared his throat, "Queen Gorlana."

"What?!" Dabirra exclaimed in disbelief.

Korboq stared slack-jawed for a long moment then nodded pensively, "Actually, I can see it." Then seemed to come back to the moment to realize the implications, looking at Nardill seriously, "Does anyone else know?"

"So far, very few," Nardill said, "Except that one of those few... is Traulch."

Korboq flashed his teeth, "Where is he?"

Nardill closed his eyes. "He just walked onto the sparring grounds, shouting incessantly... For honour combat with Roderick."

They shared an ominous look of understanding, then rushed to set off.

...

Professor Beleros mumbled under his breath and groaned as he leaned and struggled to balance the armful of papers, medical instruments and vials in his arms.

"Should keep a medical bag in my palace office, but why would I have thought to? Damned if anyone would have thought to predict any bloody part of this whole- Gah!"

He jumped back in surprise as he opened the door and nearly ran into the apprentice sage waiting patiently outside his office. A small enhancer scope slipped from his hands and Fenwick's arm sprung out quickly to catch it before it hit the ground.

"Sorry sir!" Fenwick said as he cradled the delicate instrument in his hands and looked up at the frazzled professor.

"Damn the lightning-forces boy, you'll throw my heart into a syncopation," the Sage exclaimed, "I... thank you for your quick reflexes, but mine are spastic at the best of times and I'm a little on edge this morning."

"My apologies professor for being late, I was just about to knock. You weren't at your college office and when I finally asked, someone said you were at the palace. It's my scheduled day to shadow you sir, as your assistant."

"Oh. Right of course," the professor said, settling himself finally. "Well we'll have to reschedule it for another time, today is no good. I have no need of assistance today."

Fenwick looked at him with a heartbroken stare, as Beleros stared back with a somewhat apologetic but firm decisiveness. It was at that moment that two of the writing parchments under his arm decided to slide out slowly towards the ground. Their stare turned embarrassed and awkward as Fenwick slowly reached out and took them from him before their descent. Beleros' authoritative air broke just enough for the furtive apprentice to persist.

"Please sir, I've been looking forward to this and will be diligent and punctual from this moment onward. As I said, I thought I was to report to your college office, and I'll confess I was slightly late arriving there, but I was junior apprentice on call with the physicker last night."

"It's fine. You were correct to report there," Beleros reassured him, "It's simply that today I have no time for instruction and it is for your own benefit that I keep you out of the the happenings that are afoot. Go back to the college and continue your independent studies. If you need guidance then, oh I don't know, write a short essay on the topic of... cultural relativism."

"If you insist sir, but... can I at least help you carry these things to wherever you're going?"

Beleros sighed, "Fine. Here grab these three vials and the inkwell. If you're as deft with your hands as you seem to be they'll survive better with you."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir, actually I play the lute, made most of my admission fee by playing in taver-... er anyway the head surgeon said the dexterity would lend itself well to the craft..." Fenwick's words drifted off as he sped up in surprise at how fast the Sage was walking. "Sorry sir, but may I ask where we're going?"

Beleros huffed as he walked as fast as he dared with what remained in his arms, "That and no more. We are going to Duke Roderick's quarters."

"Oh," Fenwick looked at the medical instruments, "Is he unwell?... He didn't by chance have a bad fall did he?" he asked guiltily.

The professor gave an annoyed shake of his head, "No." Then he shortly stopped and looked at Fenwick quizzically, then finally pointed with a free finger, "You said you were on call with the physicker last night. So you saw Roderick."

"Yes sir, but he seemed perfectly well, wasn't him that needed help but a guard that he had brought to us."

Beleros' stare intensified, "So only the soldier's nose received the alcohol rinse for the scentsfoil, not his, or the orcish Queen?"

"No sir, they were fine. I found it odd they were together though, word was they were still enemies and a risk to the peace of the talks. It just shows how much rumour can erode the truth, as you've said."

"Well they may be a risk to the peace, but... never mind. In any case, they were there to see the physicker treat the guard? They learned how it was done?"

"Yes, I suppose, sir."

"And, all the alcohol bottles in the clinic were accounted for in the morning?"

"Helped do the count myself sir, but, contrary to what people some say I found Queen Gorlana a.. wonderful woman, and more than trustworthy sir. I don't think she would have... why?"

Beleros narrowed his eyes, "What aren't you telling me?"

"I... I made the report to the head alchemist this morning sir, I thought you might know already and surely find it acceptable. I... was requested to show them the distillery, and made a gift of a bottle of whisky to the Queen. I was sure you'd approve. She's the Queen after all... " he read the Sage's growing frown and spoke more quickly, "I'm sorry sir, but I thought I could surely trust Duke Roderick at least. He paid for most of it in fact, wasn't the correct amount, but I was too polite to say anything. I know he's a good man, I'm from lower Fringeland myself, and I... Should I not have trusted them? Did they get into some sort of trouble?"

Beleros sighed, "No. Er... probably not whatever trouble you might be thinking. But, thank you for your honesty, you may have answered at least one burning question I've had." He shook his head, "Damned kids."

"I'm sorry sir, you said not to ask questions," Fenwick said, seeing the old man's perturbed face.

"No I didn't mean you, I meant the two of th-... It's fine, look, I-..." Beleros jolted to keep his armful from falling again, and then muttered a low curse, looked down the empty hall and back to the young man and sighed again. "Perhaps I might need some assistance today, but it needs to be from one I can trust to stay professional, listen clearly to orders, and maintain a cool head even if strange events and conversations surround him."

Fenwick's face shone and he stood straight almost as if to salute him and said, "Yes sir, absolutely sir."

Beleros studied him, then asked, "Did you tell anyone that I loaned that textbook to you for free?"

Fenwick shook his head, "No sir. Told them I'd made the money playin' lute on the weekend, and, er, I was doing that, but I'd never make nearly enough to pay for..." Fenwick cleared his throat to stop his rambling. "No. I didn't tell anyone."

Beleros shook his head, "What am I saying, if you can't keep a secret it's all the better to keep you under my wing and in my sights for the day, anyway," he stood as straight as his back could manage and announced, "Fenwick. You will indeed be my assistant for the day. However, I need you to be able to keep your mouth shut to anyone other than me, perhaps for a long time, about most of the things you will hear. It is for the good of the realm. Do you understand?"

"Yes, professor, you can count on me. Especially if Duke Roderick's well-being is on the line."

"That unfortunately, young man, is an understatement for the ages."

He set of quickly again with Fenwick excitedly at his heels.

...

Yendell stared at his feet and cleared his throat again, licked his dry lips nervously, and finally after another hesitation, knocked on the door. There was no answer at first. He turned away, took a step, then frowned and seemed to gather his gumption and turned around like he was facing an army in battle and knocked again, more loudly. He stood as tall and confident as he could muster, except for his sweating fingers moving nervously on the stems of the flowers he held.

Faringoll opened her bedroom door, looking down at him, and looking uncharacteristically vulnerable and hesitant.

"Lieutenant. I was almost about to tell you to go away, but then I caught your scent through the door. I grow more sensitive to it lately, I think," she said, sharply biting her lip under her tired eyes. "You smell more eager and, well, different than when you rushed away last night."

"Th- Thank you, and please, as I said last night, my lady, please call me Yendell."

"If you insist, my gentleman, then speak my familiar name as well," she said, with a searching interest in her eyes and a cautious smile.

He cleared his throat, "Yes... Faringoll. It's a beautiful name. And... I had hoped you might find these beautiful flowers... fit for a beautiful woman." He held them out to her stiffly.

"Yendell," she whispered breathlessly. "I've heard of what this gesture means." She grasped the flowers carefully and smelled them, "Humans are still often confusing to me, but you are one man that drives me wild with frustration. Just when I feel like I know your intentions..." she stepped back and furrowed her brow, "Why do you come here saying these things, after you left so suddenly last night? After smelling your affection grow for me for so long, and learning to crave your strange scent, we finally kiss... But then you apologize and rush off, as if you realized you had taken a wrong road. As if... disgusted with my taste. I heard the nobles insulting our smell. Is it really so b-"

"No!" he stepped forward, "Not disgusted. Never." He looked up at her and placed a hand gently on her long green arm, "Not with you at least, but perhaps with myself. I was embarrassed at being so bold. To have kissed you without asking permission let alone offering a proper courtship. I had drunk a few wines but that is no excuse. Some people think me overly traditional but it is a matter of respect-... er, honour. You are of a noble clan, and a chieftain of the highest honour, and I would not treat you like some tavern wench, to expect the pleasures of your body after only one night."

Faringoll looked askance and gulped, but breathed in excitedly and whispered, "Go on..."

"I... have given you these flowers to express my serious desire to court you, my lady. I admit I had hesitated until now, not out of a lack of desire, but of selfish concern for my status and titles. I will stand honestly and declare my intentions though, not just to you, but to the council. I will argue that such a marriage would be only fitting for our new peace. And... If they will not have me as the Duke of Fringeland with an orcish wife, then they will not have me as Duke of Fringeland at all, dammit."

"Oh Yendell..." Faringoll gave a wondering smile, clutching the flowers to her bosom more preciously.

"I would ask you then, my lady, Faringoll, what would orcish honour-codes have me do to ask for your hand in marriag- er... courtship? Forgive my rushed excitement, I certainly don't have a ring, and of course I will take things one step at a time-"

Seeing no place to set them down, Faringoll suddenly stuffed the bouquet into her cleavage to free her hands to grasp him, and said, "No. I'm tired of stepping," then lifted him by the armpits to slam his body against a tapestry on the wall of the hallway, "I'm ready to leap." Then she kissed him. Not as the delicate kiss he had stolen last night in the corner of the ballroom, but a voracious devouring of his mouth. She growled, pressing her body against him to grab his ass and squeeze as his feet hung in the air, inches off the ground.

coax_me
coax_me
379 Followers