Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pinned her voluptuous body to the floor and pounded her with his cock, as she bucked her thick hips to take him proudly, barraging their flesh to it's limits until he finally exploded inside her. She writhed in heavy adoring waves of green passion underneath him as she moaned in desperate gratitude for the taste of his seed soaking her womb, still the greatest feeling she'd ever known.

Caressing his exhausted face as he wheezed and nuzzled over her wide pillowy breasts, she lost track of time, before finally purring in a renewed hunger and rolling him over to straddle him. She was more gentle at first, cradling his head from the stone floor with her hand as her claws gave a tickling massage to his scalp, and she kissed and gnawed at his jaw and neck with her tusks. Her hips rolled their smothering curves over his loins, soaked and sweltering underneath her weight, until his cock was raging with renewed vigour inside her again.

She slowly worked up her rhythm and force until she was driving herself down on him with a raving passion, drooling in his hair with a hysterical moans of helpless pleasure through her fangs. She locked her arm around his head, and stuck her clawed finger into his mouth and gave a low purring whimper as he sucked on it, then she forced his mouth open with two fingers and forced his jaw onto her breast, guiding him and pressing under his chin to demand he bite down on her thick green skin. She gave a gratified snarl as she felt him pull as much of her breast into his mouth and bite with full force, and she tore her claws through the skin of his back in thanks. She felt his muscles frantically trying to fuck her with all their speed and force under the meaty trap of her torso and her pussy quivered and danced its tight folds over his cock in anticipation of his pending gift. Seemingly through pure force of will she ripped is orgasm out of him and won her prize, thick hot ropes of his seed shooting into her and making her growl with him as they each climaxed in triumph.

Some time later they somehow finally willed their soaking, bruised and dishevelled bodies over to the primly made bed in satisfaction. Barely taking their hands off each other, they found sleep, clasped in their loving warmth. At home, not in the familiar guest quarters, but in each other's arms, as always.

...

The horns trumpeted in a jubilant anthem of celebration, flower petals fell and the air was filled with a joyous and festive spirit completely opposite to the grief of the day prior. They all watched on as Valessa was officially crowned Queen of Andralia.

Practically speaking little would change. She had been acting as Queen Regent since even before their Triumvirate Pact, when she was still engaged to Roderick. Symbolically though it seemed to be the final puzzle piece in the picture of the new era this realm was entering. The huge crowd below packing the grand causeway of the palace cheered as the shimmering jewelled crown was placed on the immaculate hair of her delicate head. She smiled and held up her hand and the cheering rose to a new louder wave of booming support.

Roderick raised an eyebrow and smiled at Gorlana whose ears and nose twitched in interest as she clapped along with him, seated close but to the side of the staired platform with other monarchs and nobles who had attended.

"I smell nothing disingenuous in the air," she whispered pensively in his ear, "The wind is perfect to catch the lower parts of the crowd and if there's false praise in the emotions of any of them, it's too weak to detect."

Roderick knew she was no master-sniffer, but he didn't doubt her, as he replied with a nod, "Valessa's many things, but a bad ruler isn't one of them. The people love her."

He knew there was a respect between his life-mate and this princess, but they would never truly like each other. He felt it as Gorlana met his eyes with a begrudging nod, likely at least somewhat disappointed to find no discontent in Andrapolis, but she held his hand and he sensed that same reassuring satisfaction from her as they leaned together and breathed close. He felt her pull him ever so slightly tighter as Valessa's perfect smile and wave moved towards their part of the crowd. He almost couldn't blame her. Every younger man seemed to have their attention held to the stage with far more intensity than any ceremony otherwise would. He sensed enough of Gorlana's feelings to know it was only the barest hint of brief jealousy though. Many of the Queens, Duchesses and Baronesses within view were clearly more concerned as they stifled frowns watching their husbands quickly stand in ovation and reluctantly followed suit. It would be much the same tonight at the royal ball, he expected. Little surprise when she was without a doubt the most eligible bachelorette on the continent. It was by far the most excited topic of gossip as to which lucky man might win the chance at her hand.

...

"No man..." Valessa cried out as she threw her head back and thrust her bare hips lewdly.

"Rrrhhh, are you sure?" Darganya giggled huskily as she licked down her neck then slid her tusks to either side of Valessa's breast, teasing her nipple with her tongue.

"No man will replace you," Valessa said, adjusting the skirts of her dress bunched up at her waist, then reaching down to the double-ended carving between them and grinding into her secret Orcish lover, adjusting its angle as it penetrated the larger green woman and making her grunt in an agonized moan of pleasure.

"Aahhhrrrg! Or you, my Queen," Darganya rolled her weight off the princess and collapsed on her back in shaking stimulation as Valessa worked the toy into both of them, scissored on top of her and using her delicate fingers play with her royal ambassador's clitoris.

"Ahh! Ah, Mmm, I almost want YOU to choose my husband," Valessa smiled with a panting open mouth as she gyrated on top of her. "To make sure we can both enjoy him."

Darganya gave a breathless chuckle, "I know my Queen is more particular than that."

Valessa gave a challenging but playful frown and suddenly lifted herself off the orc, then laughed as Darganya grasped her small soft buttocks as roughly as she dared and pulled her back on to her with a long grunt of relief, and then started peppering kisses, forming goosebumps on her creamy chest as if in apology, "My Queen has better judgment than I, it's why you are who you are."

"Mmmm," Valessa shuddered and smiled, "I want you close by me tonight either way." she said, "Oh! AH!, I want to read their reactions. Anyone who might be a possible suitor, I want to know their first impressions of you, OH!... before they can think to act otherwise."

"Whatever you command," Gorlana grunted between huffing breaths as their excitement rose, "AH!" she arched her long muscular back as Valessa's lips teased her nipples, "Whatever your glorious mouth commands!"

"OH! GODS!" Valessa shrieked, "Right there, like that!" she bounced and shook as Darganya's big clawed hands controlled her hips and she kept her small fingers shoved between them working her clitoris as they both approached their climax.

They met in a kiss and mewled into each other's mouths as they started cumming. Valessa's pale smooth body shuddered as her muffled shrieking whimpers harmonized with Darganya's low purring groans, her muscular green curves gyrating in a slow deep satisfaction below her. They collapsed in a panting, giggling heap on the plush, expansive royal bed.

Valessa caressed Darganya's face and said, "You know I'll always understand if you come across a man who tickles your fancy on any given night, right?"

Dargnaya scoffed, "Sometimes you can seem so full of yourself, and other times seem to underestimate your value to me so much."

"Oh, come now, I know you'll crave a cock every now and then as much as I might. I won't get too jealous, I promise."

"I don't."

"Ha! Just because I can't smell your lie directly doesn't mean I'm blind to it," Valessa teased.

"It wouldn't be fair. Unless we could share, him, and then the risk of him blabbering and causing a scandal..." Gorlana said in doubtful annoyance.

"Oh, just because I can't enjoy their cocks doesn't mean I won't flirt with the men tonight. You many just need to use one of the other men to take out your jealousy of the Princes and Kings if I find them deserving of more."

"The Queen could not risk even the rumour of fucking one of the-"

"Not fucking," Valessa rolled her eyes, "Not on the first night certainly, but I may consider a private balcony conversation with one or two of the better ones, perhaps testing how delicate and deft their lips and hands are. These are important things to know before committing further."

Darganya nodded and managed a smirk, "If they were willing to be... tested on me, would that be a point in their favour?"

Valessa's eyes widened in a salacious grin, "A VERY large one I would say... though I'd doubt any would be bold enough. I suppose we could try..." she sighed and looked distantly. "I don't really see a rush to wed anyway. I wonder if I could put it off for a year or two."

"You should still test the waters tonight at least," Darganya said, "And, if the right man appears, snatch him fast." she gave a mocking grin, "This time you won't have to worry about me snatching the man faster than you though."

Valessa took a moment before she realized she was referring to Roderick, then swatted her as she sat up and started fixing her dress. "Get up. We'll be late."

Darganya stood up, then frowned as she realized she'd ripped her dress.

Valessa sighed, "You need to stop doing that."

Darganya poked her with a claw, "You need to stop making me."

Valessa waggled her shoulders, "I like that light blue dress better on you anyway, wear that one instead."

Darganya leaned to down to accept an affectionate peck on her dark lips then replied, "As my Queen commands."

...

"Mmm!" Iringoll's eyes rolled back.

"Oh it's not THAT good," Gorlana said, rolling her eyes with a smile.

Iringoll chewed the sweet cake and stared at the small dish inspecting the remaining piece as if to see its secrets, "No it is. I thought Zurgana was exaggerating, but I think she undersold it."

"I prefer the saltier stuff," Gorlana said with a shrug. "It's hard not to feel like the lack of pickled options on the trays is maybe a bit personal."

Roderick smiled and squeezed her waist, "Oh it's not you. They're not always served with the more refined delicacies like these."

The crowd of nobles and monarchs from all of the nearby countries on the continent and some even impressively far off, mingled as waiters brought around trays and a small orchestra played to the side.

"Speaking of Zurgana," Iringoll perked up, "I still need to try to find that lute player for her. Watching the skilled fingers of these musicians and this haunting music has me convinced she was on to something."

"He won't be around here," Gorlana said dismissively.

"Who?" Roderick asked.

"There's a young Sage who is also an expert on the lute. I promised her I would find him," Iringoll said, "She described him for me, but wasn't sure of his name."

"Oh, does she mean Fenwick?" Roderick said.

Gorlana cleared her throat and made a slight twitch of her head, "No I don't think so."

"I think I saw him here actually, with Beleros and a few others from the college."

Gorlana gave a tight smile and glared at him, "Let's not bother them, I doubt they and Iringoll would have much in common to discuss," she eyed her cousin in suspicion.

"No come on, I mean, we've giving the kid a scholarship we should at least say hi if he's here," Roderick said, lifting his head to peer over the shorter crowd, "There he is!" He lifted his glass and gave a small wave and quickly caught his attention.

He furrowed his brow, confused at Gorlana's irritation, then raised a glass in a cheers with Fenwick and Beleros as they arrived to their group.

"My friends! Enjoying the night?" Roderick said.

"As glorious a celebration as one would expect," Beleros said with a smile, taking in the smell of his wine glass "She's spared no expense breaking open the best wine casks. Almost as old as I am, this vintage."

"I've never been to a ball this grand before, it's quite the sudden test of our etiquette and court formality education," Fenwick said, "Er, Your highness...ses." he gave a belated bow to Roderick and Gorlana, then turned to do the same to Iringoll, but saw she had held out her hand for him to kiss, "It's a pleasure to meet you Queen Iringoll."

She hummed as he took her hand and kissed it, "A pleasure indeed my young wise-one." she kept holding his hand after the kiss and pulled tight even as he awkwardly tried to let go. "Such delicate lips."

"Th-... thank you."

"You are the one who played the lute in the grand council hall during the final debates, after the explosion," Iringoll said, holding his eyes intensely.

Beleros spoke up uncomfortably, "Um, those reports are exaggerated I assure you, an 'explosion' certainly is not the descr-"

"I can tell if you lie," she said to Fenwick with a curving smile and a sniff, moving her body close to him, and ignoring the others.

"Yes. I was honoured to be able to take part and lend what efforts I could to that historic event," Fenwick said formally, with a gulp.

"My cousin, Zurgana, do you remember her?" Iringoll asked.

"Um, yes, I believe I recall which high-chieftain she was." Fenwick nodded hesitantly.

"She remembers you. Vividly. Memories stew and ripen in her mind. She says she danced with you at the celebrations after and that you two shared mating scent, though she regrets that she never found you again afterwards, for the private lute-concert you promised her."

Fenwick turned crimson, "I... don't know about that exactly. As far as a scent, I'm a Fringelander but I have no hints of orc in me."

"Oh she knows that. It's why she hesitated, but she's regretted it since. She and I have talked, and I agree it would be an excellent idea for Orthanhall to have a resident Sage, even for a time, to share knowledge between our realms, and if he is one who could... entertain with his skilled fingers besides, I could certainly see the value in that as well," she said, sliding her claws up his arm and around his back grasping his shoulder strongly as he almost tried to lean away.

"I'm not yet a Sage-..."

"An interesting idea," Beleros said with a pensive tap of his finger.

"But he has already just signed an agreement with Rampartia," Gorlana cut in quickly, crossing their circle to stand on the other side of Fenwick and flick Iringoll's claws off his shoulder. "A return of service, in exchange for full scholarship for the remainder of his schooling, to be one of the first Sages of Rampartia."

"Well..." Iringoll bristled, "Perhaps our gracious new allied nation could LEND their Sage as an ambassador. It does not have to be forever. Though if he finds the position satisfying..." she held her hand on his other shoulder and snuck a claw along his neck, "Perhaps we could have as strong a relationship as this Valessa and her orcish ambassador."

"I think we're getting ahead of ourselves," Roderick said, now realizing the situation as Gorlana and Iringoll stared daggers into each other.

"We've signed the paperwork already Fenwick," Gorlana said softly with a smile, "You wouldn't break a promise to me would you?"

Fenwick turned full-out crimson and shook his head no, seeming to hold her eyes with effort as both her and Iringoll's bosoms lifted with their irritated breaths at his face level.

Iringoll grabbed his head and forced it towards her then said emphatically, "What are they paying you? I'll double it."

"Don't answer that."

Roderick stepped forward, "That's enough, he doesn't have to promise anything here and now. Good to know you have options, right Fenwick?" he said forcefully, getting closer to the boy and sniffing what was a juxtaposed mix of aroused and terrified.

Iringoll and Gorlana both sighed and backed away while Fenwick gave a sigh of relief and a nod of his head, "Yes, thank you. I appreciate your interest, Queen Iringoll. I will... think about it."

Iringoll gave a sniff and a wink and said, "Please do."

Fenwick cleared his throat and excused himself politely.

"Really?" Gorlana glared at Iringoll with her hands on her hips.

Iringoll shrugged, "What? Our allied countries should... mingle. Share knowledge. A Sage stationed in Orthanhall for the first time could be entirely appropriate for this, would he not?"

Gorlana muttered, "There's nothing 'appropriate' about what you and Zurgana have in mind f-"

"I must say it is an intriguing idea," Beleros nodded.

"Find a different one then," Gorlana said. "If no other reason than to spare the poor boy from Zurgana."

"I promised her I'd try." Iringoll defended herself, "I thought she was crazy, but perhaps again she actually undersold him as well."

"Tell her she missed her chance. Serves her right for her stubbornness, the way she chastised Faringoll for Yendell..."

"How is our cousin by the way?" Iringoll asked, settling down and leaving the subject.

Gorlana relaxed as well and gave an amused smile, "I've never seen her happier, or more driven. Yendell's had to keep her under reigns from taking on too many tasks and projects at once. People have tried telling her that most Duchesses sit back and simply hold the title as a figurehead... that seems to only spur her on harder to change that."

"She'll have her hands full enough with the kids right now," Roderick said with a smirk.

Iringoll gasped, "They've rutted already?!"

"No, no, OUR kids," Roderick clarified. "They insisted on looking after them while we were away. I imagine she was determined to get the practice in."

"You said your parents would step if there was any problems though, right?" Gorlana said to Roderick, with a motherly worry seeping off her.

Roderick shrugged, "Oh I'm sure they're doing fine."

...

"Not the window! Out of the window!" Faringoll shouted frantically, dashing across the room.

She tore the drapes down along with the tiny half-orc baby climbing it like a vine, crying when his outstretched hand didn't reach the sill, then scratching and flailing in protest.

"Got!" his ferocious sister jumped on to Faringoll's ankle and clung on with both arms and legs.

Faringoll wobbled with the baby and the drapes in her arms, before growling and deciding to simply walk across the room anyway, and Roderick and Gorlana's tiny daughter laughed in glee as she got the ride she wanted. She wrapped the squirming brother in the drape and his anger turned to despair but he snuggled into Faringoll's arm for comfort anyway as she worked the curtain rod off the length of it. She used the rod with one hand to try and lever his sister off her leg, who only giggled and laughed and squeezed all the tighter, biting the rod with a tiny snarl.

Faringoll shushed the crying brother in her arms, "You need to calm down, you didn't take your nap today, and wouldn't eat your snack so you're probably tired AND hungry."

"Maaa!"

Faringoll sighed, "Mama and Dada will be back soon, I promise, they just had to take a detour before coming back. Auntie Fary and Uncle Yendy are here for now."

"Yenyyy!"

"He's not here either. He'll be home with supper... soon I hope. He had a-"

"Suppy!"

"Not yet. He'll be home soon. And there's cookies in the hearth, hopefully they turn out this time, but you still have to wait a bit."

He screamed louder, and Faringoll looked around and remembered a tin of goat-jerky still in the pantry.

She struggled over to it with the sister still on her leg and stuck a wad of the meat in the boys mouth who instantly soothed and cooed while he suckled and gnawed on it.