Roderick and Gorlana Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

"Gorlana you told me it would just be a little hike. How long will it take?"

"Oh they said they could watch the kids for as long as we need. They'll be asleep soon. Did you have things you need to do back at the camp?"

"No. I guess I'm just itching to see this 'surprise' you have in store."

"I still can't believe you don't understand what it is yet," she giggled. "We're practically there."

"Where? There's nothing around here?"

"Nothing?" She held his gaze with a flirtatious raised eyebrow and looked around.

He shrugged and followed her up a steep but low ridge looking out over the more gradual narrow slope down the hillside below them, with the forest behind.

When they crested it, she looked at him, "Still nothing?" Then scoffed when he gave her a dumbfounded look, "Take out your bow."

He smirked but did as she commanded.

"Shoot an arrow out at the open field down there."

"Why?"

"Just do it. Imagine you're picking off orcs, saving your fellow soldiers from being slain."

He let the arrow loose as she finished her sentence and realization dawned on him, making him lose focus and the bow flopped in his hands. She was right. There wasn't nothing. There was memory, suddenly so vivid now he could almost smell it. That fateful day...

Gorlana laughed, "You're not as good a shot anymore. Gods, it infuriated me watching you hit each one like a bullseye while I tried to get to you."

Roderick smiled, "I could have picked you off too if I'd seen."

"Oh?" she drew her sword and crouched, "Try it." then she ran forward and made to attack him.

He laughed and lurched away tumbling down the other end of the ridge towards the trees, just as he had done more than a decade before.

"You know I didn't even realize you were a woman at first."

Gorlana scoffed in offence and shoved him further down the forested slope. As he stood up again laughing, she pressed him against a tree with her large breasts. "You realized soon enough," she whispered with her full dark lips brushing against his. Then smiled and pulled away, shouting, "Come on!"

Roderick laughed, struggling to keep up as he hopped over bushes and fallen branches, following her through the forest where they had first met, "I'm chasing you this time hey? Do you even know the way?"

"You don't?" she laughed, "I really had you that distracted didn't I?"

"You didn't exactly have a calm, level head during that duel either. I recall that much."

"I still outfought you handily."

"Oh did you?" He huffed a breath, climbing over a larger rock to keep up. "I had you at swordpoint and told you to run."

"Pffft, you don't think I'd been holding back before that too?"

He gave her an unbelieving look and she gave a flirtatious frown and drew her sword. He did the same.

"You should be able to beat me easily since you've gained so much skill since then. Right?" Gorlana teased, clanging a testing blow against his blade.

"You've gotten a fair bit better over the years too I'd say," he said, glancing down at her strong voluptuous curves and knowing he meant more than her skill.

She smirked and sniffed, seeming to read his meaning and made a more aggressive move towards him, circling around and making him step backwards, once again in the direction they had been heading. In truth, neither was the fighter they'd been. With each of them having one mangled hand, though still functional for most daily things, they had needed to adjust their grasps and fighting styles over the past year. Neither felt an ounce of embarrassment over it though, knowing with pride why they'd taken their wounds.

"I have no shield this time, that's not really fair," he laughed as she attacked again and made him stumble backwards.

"It wasn't fair back then either," she said with a sultry squint, "Wasn't fair how fucking good you smelled besides."

He let out a self-satisfied laugh and a wink before she knocked him backwards, barely parrying her blade away again and then grunting as she kicked him backwards to tumble down a long hill.

He finally came to a stop, groaning and opening his eyes but before he could sit up his agile green lover was on him like a huntress. He grunted as her knees pinned down his thighs, his wrists were caught in her claws and pinned above his head and, her sword-blade hanging in front of his face. He glanced around and knew it was the same meadow that they had found themselves in years ago.

He let out a painful laugh and looked up into her perfect violet eyes, "You win again."

She gave a sharp smile, leaned down close to him and whispered, "What did I win?"

He lifted his chest against her soft breasts as he breathed and tasted the desire mingling in their breaths, as he whispered back, "Whatever you want."

She threw the sword away, let go of his wrists and kissed him. The harsh passion of her fangs and tongue were held within the gentle caress of her claws along his face, above the soft heavy pressing wave of her loins on his.

"You, my love," she rasped, tears filling her eyes now as she squeezed them shut and nuzzled him with her forehead and nose, "From that first moment on. Only you."

He kissed her back, with his own urging passion, showing her with everything he had besides words that he felt the same. Their mouths absorbed their wet moaning passion from each other as their hands steadily and playfully removed their clothes. They controlled their agonizing desire until they were fully naked, out in the open air of the untamed forest, tumbling into the grass of the meadow, and then finally letting their bodies' natural desires take control. Without shame or fear, without a thought to the outside world, once again, as they had more than a decade before, the two lovers gave themselves to each other.

Roderick and Gorlana each bit gently on to each other's ear, while their noses nuzzled into their hair, and sucked in their intoxicating musk. Their strong arms wrapped around each other, her wide ballooning breasts pressed against his hard pecs. Her thick clamping thighs contained his solid ass, and finally the length of his rigid warm cock penetrated into her soaking hot pussy. That now familiar pleasure permeated through them, and elevated every inch of their sweating skin to new tingling energy. They moaned their desire into their ears as they rolled through the wildflowers and grasses.

As they came to a stop and he thrust into her, heaving his loins into her wide welcoming hips as her breasts bounced heavily between them, he looked into her dreamy eyes and kissed her again. They breathed their desire back and forth, their love, their happiness and dedication, all known to a depth that their unnecessary words couldn't contain. It built until she squeezed him tighter and dug her claws into his back tossing them over again. She ravaged him with a snarling, laughing excitement, and spurred him on into a feral grunting passion that no other woman could ever come close to triggering in him now. Their cries echoed through the forest as they tumbled through the leaves with no heed to the dirt and scratches on their backs and legs.

Finally, with both of them begging each other in the final seconds of culmination to that impending release, he climaxed inside her. Bellowing out his love for her in helpless jolting cries as she clutched his face to the top of her heaving breasts, she cried out in concert with him, in wails of urgent, inescapable instinct in cherishing her mate's seed, flooding forcefully into her. That swirling miasma of their souls' desire translated into physical pleasure, engulfed them as their bodies clung and flailed aimlessly.

Breathing harsh breaths of exhaustion as intense as after any battle or sprint, they relaxed their bodies, in a knot of smooth sweating skin. Muscles twitching, claws caressing, and lips tickling as they wafted their adoring feelings back and forth. They whispered each other's names and made no move to get up and head back.

They were safe from intrusion this time. The land was theirs; this new age was theirs. The embarrassments and regrets of the past were done away with now. They knew their children were looked after back in the camp for the night. So, as their caressing comfort slowly grew to passion again, they decided to stay. They made love again, under the open sky of Rampartia, the cool air of the foothills fanning the heat of their bodies as they mated into the night.

Eventually, as Roderick and Gorlana drifted into an exhausted sleep, feeling safe and secure in each other's arms, he looked to the moon and stars again. He had found his place. His best life, that he could barely have dreamed of all those years ago. Though he had faced danger and death on his path, he knew he would face death in the same way all over again knowing it brought him here. He would face death willingly again to protect it, and preserve it.

He was going to die, someday, he knew. Now, though, he was certain, he could die happy.

...

The End.