All Comments on 'Roderick and Gorlana'

by coax_me

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, wish there was another chapter coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a really nuanced and poignant story! To many orc and human stories are the same, humans are pathetic, die, start the rough celebration. This is one of the few stories on here with battle tactics and with relatable characters. I hope we get to see more of these two, feels like there's more story to them! Amazing work!

Guest238Guest238over 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible. I'd love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This absolutely needs more chapters. A marriage for peace if she is the daughter of of a highborn or queen this could happen. With the world building so far on how humans and orcs see each other it will be a tough road, but a great plot. Maybe rodrick has some high blood (orc and or human)in him too somewhere.

airgodairgodover 2 years ago

Great Story! Hopefully another few chapters of their story.

TizlersTizlersover 2 years ago

Would love to see more of these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

I love this story. I like the characters and the story line. 5/5 stars. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

MarassoMarassoover 2 years ago

Very good story, but now you have to continue this, I mean, c'mon, you can't leave us at the heartbreak :) I like that you did some innovations to the genre, with this ability of recognizing emotions by the smell, that was something new. And the fact that they both are mixed breeds is also interesting. Looking forward to the next part! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great characters, great story. The fact that so many readers want a sequel shows how involving the characters are.

coax_mecoax_meover 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, thank you all for the encouraging feedback. I'll start the gear-wheels turning for a follow-up but it won't be immediate. It'll almost certainly be longer and more involved than this one, likely more political-intrigue than battle-scene based, with a desire vs duty type of theme, fleshing out orcish physiology/mating a bit more, world-specific taboos and prejudices, and eventually a happier ending, but we'll see what else I come up with and what works. Again, I appreciate all the kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can we expect the second part in the foreseeable future? (i.e under a month)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you turned this into a full novel I'd buy it for eight bucks on Kindle ( self publishing power) and I guarantee a lot of others would too.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Very nice, came across this a while back,

awesome to see part 2 is up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What an amazing piece of writing. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

You took me on an emotional journey… I can’t wait to find my own orcas girlfriend… earthy but perhaps not to sour…. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm always amazed with your stories. been a long time since i checked Literotica but you were the first whose page i checked. your style of writing (lover's separation) first Saving the doc and now THIS. Pls keep writing and all the best for your future prospects

Dreamdog519Dreamdog51911 months ago

I love the story. Well written.

Matt696967Matt69696711 months ago

An absolutely amazing story!! I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Okay @coax_me, Honestly, I came by this story at random intrigued by the title and boy oh boy was I in for a surprise. Your writing style, scenes, character portrayal and story too is just spell-bounding. As an aspiring writer myself, I hope I can work with you someday on Literotica, Perhaps a collaborative story. I'm off to read the second chapter now. I'll post my comments there and hope this finds you.

~ Ruby Black

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantasy is my favorite genre and I've never really explored the entries in that field on this site. Just today was my first foray and this was the first story I read. I was captivated from the first page - you have done an excellent job here, and I hope the story is not yet complete. On to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very enjoyable and well-written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More, more, more!!! 5*.

WilliamReadyWilliamReady4 months ago

It is a great beginning to the adventure!

Bluesea00Bluesea004 months ago

Great Story, about love and impossible differences. How lucky to have discovered now three chapters later that this first installment.

Richard1940Richard19404 months ago

Very good, thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome story! Can't wait to see where it goes next. Thanks for writing.

(Also FYI you don't 'fire' arrows, the word you want is 'loose'.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoax_me@coax_me
Simply a longtime reader that started to delve into writing a bit myself, and decided to share some of it on here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES