All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 08'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Tooth paste is minty fresh

"Yes, gentlemen, what a mess. What a mess indeed."

How fun, glad I didn't get caught. I can't belive they gave up their magazine.

A very fun story. I like the old feel you have given this story. I hope just one, or at least one girl goes slut with all this wang swinging around.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
5*****

Can't wait for the punishments.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 6 years ago
PerfectO !

This has got to be one of the best cfnm stories on Lit. Your style is so tight and apropos to the time setting--a wickedly delicious tale. Im really looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks L O R

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fun, fun fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is always arousing!

I think all boys have to be punished. Rodney's mother should inform the other mothers that they can come and fetch their naked sons. Perhaps Amelia would fetch Mark home. She will deny giving him his clothing so that he has to go naked. She has taken her camera without the knowlegde of Mrs Sullivan to take naked pics. Mrs Sullivan wants Amelia to wash naked Mark. The maid decides to do it during night with all windows open and all lamps shining so that everybody from outside can see the naked boy. She likes to touch his cock and to stick her finger into his ass. While his cock is dripping Mrs Sullivan comes in and takes photos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Naughty Indeed

Rodney's mother and her friends should spank the boys good and hard until they're sobbing with pain, and then supervise their masturbation afterwards.

maamsboymaamsboyover 6 years ago
Great climax!

and just desserts! These boys will be howling soon enough over the laps of their mothers for a well earned spanking. You have a delicious capacity to prolong and lead the poor lambs into greater trouble. Well done!

The introduction of Dr. Ida Speight was intriguing. One can imagine her concern over the boys health and telling all the Brewer Mothers to be duly equipped with the latest in rectal thermometers and perhaps much more.

heavenlyKKheavenlyKKabout 2 months ago

The ending, with the boys jerking in close quarters, their bodies touching, semen spray in abundance, is about as arousing as it gets for me. And having Rodney's mom arrive on the scene at the moment she did was absolutely brilliant...I ejaculated around the same time that Rodney did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous