All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 19'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing! I cannot wait till the boys will take part in this play with their new outfits. I hope it will be climactic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent new chapter! So looking forward to more nude embarrassment for the boys. Love the inspections with females exploring the athletic boys’ “twinkle holes!” Great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great return as always. I wonder what Mother’s Day is like in Brewer. I can see Coach Compton serving his mother & her friends lunch. Also, it would be interesting if the older men are brought to Mrs Reilly’s for punishment by their mothers. Possible Daughter daddy dances: formal gowns against naked men, leaking on the fabric, daughters ball slap a sac for messing their dress. Also imagining a mother caught her grown son trying to drop a towel at the door when he thought he was home alone. I love Brewer. Please never stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent as always. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent new chapter of Rodney. I don’t care if they ever get to opening night; the practices, preparations, diminishing costuming etc are all great. I like the at home scenes too. One boy alone without others. Intimacy spikes up with mother, sisters, auntie and other family members. Great series! L O

mioelcidmioelcidabout 2 years ago

Don't delay, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice as expected. The cussing is new I do believe.

The Glen and visitor at the door portion seems to have disappeared. ??

Jane Marwood below ought to get to work on new items to share here. Respectfully.

I am anxious to see what Julia gets up to next in the Jack series. Thanks for the stories.

aaronburraaronburrabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks. No, the Glen section is there. It’s Part Two.

I’ve begun thinking about the next Jack series. Two new boys will join Jack as tenants at 5 Eccles Street. One is a black Caribbean African medical student. The other is Jimmy Dedlock, the boy with a boxers physique and a short but very thick cock. Both will attend dance parties with Jack in a darkened room in only Y fronts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this story is great. Maybe you could consider making a woman ie, the Sunday school teacher, who absolutely loves the male exposure, chastise the boy in private. Tell him it is against nature being so submissive and exposed all the while caressing the student and using him for her pleasure. Degrade him in the name of religion but actually bring him deeper and more submissive at the same time.

Or perhaps have a young divorcée use a group of the males as a first ever divorce party for her and many of her unsuspecting female neighbors and friends. They could entertain the ladies in a myriad of ways. Be decades ahead of society. This story really has many avenues to take!!!! Take them all slowly and thoroughly. Bravo.

thetomtomthetomtomabout 2 years ago

Forever one of the best erotica writers ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

interesting and funny but now I am waiting for a following chapter as soon as possible.

I would like to read how the famous doctor Speight was performing the physical examinations of the twelve new boys with no privacy and according to her disrespect of boy's shyness towards nudity.

and also the rehearsals with the new garment in other schools and towns with new audience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the response below. Yes, that was my bad.. I just discovered the Glen portion again. Things are going to be spicy at 5 Eccles Street it sounds. Excited. Thanks again and cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi Aaron,

I love all your stories. It is always a real fun to see naked men. When I got 18 my mother showed me some pics of her exfriends. There were really nice dicks. As I was aroused and eager to see more I managed to convince a colleague to undress for me. Men, had he a schlong! But the best was I could convince him to be photographed fully naked by me. And I was allowed to keep the pics. I like to look at them very much.

What I like best in your stories that there was these afraid boys who was ashamed to be photographed nude. If I was living there I would enjoy to take their pics very, very much. Perhaps you can describe in details how a naked photographed boy is afraid of what had just happened. It would be great if this boy had a real big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant as ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 20!!! Please. Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do more stories. Your writing is amazing. Idea for future content: The Brewer Family Fair.. except males must be naked. Fathers and Sons paraded around by cock leashes while the main stage has the indian braves play. Boys are used as carnival games, throw ball at the milk jug is now a boy tied on his knees with his balls present with a bullseye on his balls. Jiggle Juggle boards are lined up for contests. Father son ballbusting tents are set up. There is the edging tents as well. Some mothers were waiting for months for this fair as they entered thier males in to the blue balls contest. Losers would have to spend a day at Mrs riellys house. Winners had thier photos taken and unknown of where they ended up. If this is 1950s brewer I can only imagine Brewer 2022, lucky boys.... Think of Mark Campbell raising his own family with a dominant wife and two daughters. He is always naked even when her family visits. Serving the ladies. His daughters post pictures of it on twitter. Hot. I love Brewer!

aaronburraaronburrover 1 year agoAuthor

These last two comments inspire me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Brewer Boys are informed that in order to raise ticket sales, they need to come to school in their Indian Brave outfits. Walk to the bus stop, down the street, ride the bus, got to all their classes, and for some (maybe most) deliver messages to the different classrooms , walking down the halls and up and down the stairs in their outfits, that after lunch....completely come off. The bus ride home and the walk down the street back home nude. Main Street parade that ends up with the boys on Swimming Starter's blocks , only to lose their buckskin Y fronts in front of the whole town. Then, they get walked around by their Indian Maid for hours thru the streets of the town , hands tied behind their back, peckers straight out and up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I prefer if you let the adult males out of that story.

Of course it is incredible that boys of 18 age would be so obedient, it would be more realistic with boys of 14 or 15 age but it does not matter and we know that they are so obedient because they like to be treated like slaves, they are excited to be seen naked, Doctor Speight has perfectly understood that most of them are exhibitionnists eveb if they do not recognize it easily they were.

The inspection of the boys stark naked in the house of the lady for the education of girls of other towns than Brewer or other schools who had never seen boys naked is very funny, and they can look even at the most intimate parts of boys which are exposed without reluctance for instance when the boys were bending over and parted the cheeks of their butts giving to girls a view on a part of their body which is never exposed easily, their assholes and their intergluteal clefts, not only their round globes..

I like also the pleasure that Milly took in shaving completely two new boys with attendance of the girls , but I would have liked that you described completely how she did her job ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two things : The Jiggle Juggle stick needs to get more painful, The thermometer needs to be used before then after spankings , then again by Mom at home after "maintenence spankings". Then sisters need to make brothers go down the street to coffee clatches and Bridge clubs in the neighborhood and do Jiggle Juggle demonstrations where then each "Mom" takes turns making some boys family jewels pay the price. Then taking the show on the road, nude infront of even more girls their age in other towns.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous