Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whirrrrrrr went the prefrontal cortex of Dr Speight as she strode into the aquatic centre and told Coach Compton she would allocate time for the medical inspection of the 12 new boys recruited from other schools in Brewer for swim events. And Dr Speight went Whirrrrrr indeed when she caught a glimpse of the coach's current favourite, slender Jim Nielsen, with a ponderous organ draping towards his knees, what the coach himself had baptised a "one in a hundred" penis.

Whirrrrrr went the imagination of Milly Slink, naked under her sheets, two sets of fingers in the stewy warmth of her vagina, reliving every second of shaving Jimmy: the teeth of the razor calving off the pelt, extracting painfully every curl of pubic bush, mechanically tugging out the tonsure of his ballocks (although she resorted to shaving cream and razor blade to finish the job, leaving his scrotum as bald as a billiard ball) before reactivating the battery razor and depilating the sinewy thighs and calves. Then she made him lie on his tummy so she could do the other side of those runner's legs, girls now crowding in to watch gleefully- followed by the same routine for Stevie, with girls watching everything.

Whirrrrrr went the libidos of Stevie and Jimmy when in their bathrooms that night, doors locked against the prying eyes of sisters, they looked in mirrors at physiques now devoid of even a single hair, every muscle highlighted as on a Greek warrior- skin still prickling from the blades of the Philips battery razor and "suffering" rearing erections as they saw their bodies anew, smooth as marble.

And Whirrrrrr went the imagination of Glen as he replaced the telephone and reflected on the message Gloria had just shared: yes, she would see him at his home tonight as planned but she would be bringing some older ladies with her, including Mrs Geiler, the German-born granny- and also a school friend who sat in Glen's class, Karen Strawbridge. Shit! Not her! Not her! With her freckles, glasses, and straight hair in plaits! Whirrrrrr! went Glen's imagination.

And Whirrrrrr went the racing minds of all the mothers and girls and female family friends and female teachers and Sunday school teachers and ministers' wives in Brewer who whispered and giggled, and gasped and sniggered, at news of Miss Cuff's daring...

...how the new boys' costumes she had mandated would require a rewriting of much of the musical...

...more intensive rehearsals...

...try-outs in small theatres and other schools...

...promotional events in Main Street and even at the State Fair...

...yes, the males wearing their new embroided belts...

...feathers and moccasins too, of course, but nothing else...

...and an indefinite postponement of the opening night.

Brewer! The American mid-West in the 1950s!

Its females! And its "suffering" boys!