Rodney's travels. Canada.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rodney, what do you want me to wear for the... photo session at Quentin's?..."

"Any kind of a short summer dress will do, especially if you have nothing underneath..."

I looked in her suitcase and chose a white one with red pocodots. The thin shoulder straps kept it up. The dress highlighted her nice cleavage. The bottom part was a flowing swing kind.

At 9:20 I knocked on his door. He opened it and his eyes were glued to Coney's body.

She smiled, "Hi Quentin, and by the way, my eyes are slightly above the area you are looking at..."

He blushed profusely, "Sorry... Here, let me show you around, so you can choose the best places to take pictures."

He led us to his balcony. It was a corner place and the long balcony extended through 90 degrees in 2 different directions. Then he showed us the rest of his luxurious suite. It had a larger than average king size bed, nice pictures, a big bar filled with all sorts of snacks and drinks. I noticed 2 large open bottles of Chardonnay with glasses placed one on the balcony and another one by the bed.

I poured the white wine into a glass and gave it to Coney.

She chugged half the glass immediately.

The bathroom was large and had multi-head shower and a jacuzzi tub. Not bad!...

I looked at Coney. She Liked the suite and seemed more relaxed now.

"Coney, let's have some pictures on the balcony. On this side the sun rays will reflect beautifully on your blond hair. In the photo it may appear golden..."

I leaned her on the wooden rail. She smiled at me and I shot some great pictures.

Meanwhile Quentin stood back silently and observed intently.

"Now sit on the chair... spread slightly you legs and lean backwards. Lift your face and close your eyes... You are now tanning your pretty face..."

"Coney, with the dress as is, your upper chest will be much darker than your lower part. Why don't you lower the upper part and let your whole chest enjoy the warm sun..."

Coney did not hesitate. She pushed both straps to the sides and the upper part of her dress fell down, exposing her marvelous tits... "Is this OK?"

"Perfect my dear... ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Am I right Quentin?..."

Quentin stood stunned as if a lightning hit him. Then he woke up, "Yes, of course... lady, it is really by far the most perfect I've ever seen..."

"Coney, lean backwards again. You are trying to tan your chest, but it may be too hot for your tummy, so put gently your hand across your flat belly..."

She did it and her smile grew. I wasn't sure why.

"Coney, your tits are too enticing. I would love to play with them... but, I take pictures now. Can you move your hand to your closest breast and tweak it for me please..."

Slowly her small hand moved upward. It circled her areola. She placed it underneath her heavy boob. Coney lifted it gently and then gradually began to massage her breathtaking tit, barely touching her hardened darker nipple.

Her eyes were half open and her smile broadened further.

I noticed that her eyes were pointing at Quentin's direction.

I looked at him. The front of his pants bulged, threatening to rip his zipper...

Obviously Coney entertained herself seeing Quentin's dick trying to break free...

"Coney, these photos were very good. Now let's try tanning your lower part... Shall we..."

Again, no persuasion was needed. She lifted the bottom part to her tummy, exposing her upper thighs, bald cunt and lower abdomen to... the sun.

"On second thought, this series of pictures will look better without the dress. Let's get rid of the dress..."

She removed it in one move and remained completely naked. Her eyes were focused on Quentin's groin, that was surprisingly still growing...

I shot her leaning on the rails with her breast crushed against it and then leaning backwards on it with her legs spread. The moisture on her pussy folds was noticeable...

"Dear, we got enough pictures here. Let's have some on Quentin's bed. It's a large one and we can find nice poses for you..."

She didn't say anything.

She approached the bed. The dresser on one side had the wine bottle, alarm clock and an open book. Clearly this was the side he slept on.

She moved everything carefully to the side, put her now half full glass nearby and lied backward on the clean sheet.

"Coney, your nude body looks so inviting in Quentin's bed. Look at me..."

And yes, my cock was also feeling the urge to participate in the party...

"Rodney, if you want to join me here, it will be my utmost pleasure..."

"I know dear, but this will be unfair to our gracious host... As both of us can see, he likes what he watches and at this point some reward for his allowing us to use his home for our pleasure will be a good idea... I think that your fantastic tits are currently his main attraction. Can he touch them... Please..."

She looked at both our faces, but said nothing.

"Coney, Will you, please, ask Quentin to come closer and feel your amazing mummeries..."

She looked at Quentin and hesitantly whispered, "Quentin, come closer. You can touch my breasts..."

Quentin moved half hypnotized toward her. His hands didn't move.

Coney took one of his hands, placed it in the middle of her chest and let go.

His palm started slowly trailing in a circular way around one of her boobs, gradually closing in on her protruding nipple. As he touched it, she sighed and her chest moved upward into his palm.

He came closer, placing both hands on her accepting tits and massaged them both.

The front of his pants was pushing so hard, that I wasn't sure how it didn't reach Coney's body yet...

Coney's eyes were shut. She was relishing his good hands roaming over her beautiful tits.

Her own hand was probing her cunt. Slippery sounds were heard.

"Coney, both you and Quentin enjoy an erotic tit massage, but there is one organ of his, that is caged and suffering. Please let it free and see if you can make him feel better..."

Coney, by now tipsy and aroused, did not need much convincing. Her hand easily found his massive bulge and caressed it lightly before trying to open the zipper.

She needed both hands to overcome the sheer force of his forward pushing erection.

She slowly lowered the zipper.

At one point his engorged prick was free enough to jump out. It was a massive 8 or 9 inches long, very thick and hard like a rock...

She stared at it and her breathing stopped for a couple of seconds.

She touched the huge spongy head and then moved to the smooth shaft. She bobbed it slowly with her palm.

Then she looked at Quentin's stunned face, smiled and wrapped the head with her lips.

Her pouty lips were barely able to do it, but... she did it!

Her tiny hand contrasted with his huge tool. It moved to lightly massage his hairy sac.

Her face was gradually taking more and more of his cock into her mouth, but after 2/3 were in, she started gagging. He was all the way to her back palate...

She patiently bobbed up and down...

Then he removed his cock from her expanded mouth and whispered, "Lady, you are the best, but I am afraid that if you continue, I'll cum too soon... I want to pleasure YOU now!"

He undressed quickly and moved in between her wide open thighs.

Coney lifted her head and watched him starting at her navel and then descending onto her exposed pussy.

He pushed his whole face inside the cavity and hummed softly, creating vibratory waves that shook her to the core.

Her head fell backwards and audible moans came out of her. Her hands held his head to keep doing it.

Quentin's tongue found her engorged clit and lightly stirred it from side to side.

This guy definitely knew his stuff - Her arousal grew exponentially by the minute!

It was time for me to join.

I knelt by her head, turned her face in my direction and my stiff member touched her lips.

Instinctively her lips opened for me and she invited it into her warm mouth.

My hand rubbed her pointy tit, from time to time squeezing the nipple.

Coney's muffled sounds became louder and less coherent. She was close to cumming.

I signaled to Quentin that it was time for a full press assault on target.

With his head still buried in her pussy, a wink told me that he got the message.

Two of his fingers dug their way in her hole, roughing the G spot and his lips vacuumed her sensitive clit.

And I began fucking her face, holding the back of her head.

Her loud cry was barely heard with my large cock occupying most of her mouth cavity.

As her body tilted from side to side during her big 'O', my organ began spurting it's load into her expanded throat.

Her high pitched sounds abruptly stopped, as her throat muscles tried to swallow the copious amount of semen that was suddenly threaten to drown her. Though her body continued shaking.

My deflating cock remained in her mouth after I was done. Her lips and tongue continued sucking all the residue.

It stayed later still. She used it as a pacifier. Yes, Coney loved to feel her mouth full. An oral girl...

We let Coney rest for few minutes. Then she opened her eyes.

She took my spent dick in her palm and smiled at Quentin, "Mister, you were very good to me... I think that I'd rather feel another part of you inside of me now, but, please, take it easy..."

He smiled back at her, "Ma'am, it was simple. Body like yours a man encounters once in a lifetime... I became obsessed with your beautiful body the first time I saw you on the balcony. But never in my wildest dreams did I have the hope to have sex with you. It's a real honor!..."

Coney blushed, "Oh stop with the compliments and show me how much you really want to impale my body!"

I whispered to him, "Quentin, the condom!..."

He nodded, took one of few condom packets that were on the dresser and stretched it over his huge tool.

His cock head barely touched her folds and her body shivered.

He let it in slowly, but continuously. At 3/4 the way he stopped, likely reaching her cervix.

His back and forth maneuvers gradually increased as her tunnel learned to accommodate his big shaft.

Within seconds Coney began moaning again. His large girth was filling her to the rim, taking her to extreme height faster than ever before...

Her hand pulled his thighs toward her, forcing his cock deeper inside her snatch, until he was all the way in...

Quentin was still doing it at a slow pace.

"Quentin, fuck me harder! I want your giant thing deeper in me... NOW!... PLEASE!!!"

He looked at me. I nodded 'yes'.

He pushed her legs sideways and began plowing her in earnest.

Her eyes turned in their holes as her body started dancing around aimlessly...

I reinserted my now half erect cock into her open mouth, hoping to dampen her screams.

How could she suck me so expertly while her body was all over the place during her second orgasm was beyond me, but she did...

Two minutes into her orgasm I heard Quentin groan. His body extended and all the classic signs of him cumming were there. Was his condom still on?...

Few seconds later he rolled over to her side and tried to regain his breath.

I watched his sweaty body - The condom was still well attached to his distended pole with an ounce of whitish fluid at the covered tip...

He looked at me.

I signaled 'thumbs up' and smiled at him. "You did great," I whispered.

Before we left his room Coney kissed his cheek, "You were awesome! And it's not just your size... It's your attitude and dedication! You are a wonderful fucker!... Thank you!"

Quentin blushed again, "Lady, you were fantastic yourself... I am sure that if I tell my friends that I had sex with the prettiest and sexiest woman in the world, they'll never believe me..." He turned to me, "You took many pictures of Coney and then photos of Coney And me in bed. I would really love it if you can send me some of these... You can obscure the face, so that nobody recognizes her, although it will be a pity - her face is so pretty..."

"Quentin, I promise to think about it... Take care."

The next day we continued north toward Jasper park.

We never saw Quentin again.

I sent a couple of Coney's pictures with her head slightly tilted, so the blond hair covered most her facial features. I added 2 more photos of them two entangled together, making sure that both faces were not visible...

Two days later I got an e-mail back, 'To Coney and Rodney, thank you for letting me take part in your fun day at lake Loise. I'll always cherish that day as the best one in my life. If you ever visit western Canada again, let me know. I can serve as a tour guide, or help you guys accomplish another one of your amazing dreams. Yours, Quentin.

12