Rodney's Travels: Puerto Rico Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her muffled sounds vibrated my member and brought me closer to the promised land...

It was time to reach our peak!

With one hand I pinched her nipple, while 2 fingers of my other one massaged the front of her vagina at the general area of her G spot. The thumb initially applied pressure on her puffy clitoris and then stroked it from side to side.

Lorna's torso shivered wildly as her massive orgasm overcame her.

Her lower body pushed hard against my fingers, trying to trap them deeper inside her tight tunnel, as her mouth was sucking my dick like there was no tomorrow...

Her climax continued unabated for several minutes before my own orgasm, that was building slowly during that time, made me erupt in her pharynx.

Rope after rope of my spunk flooded her throat, forcing her to swallow it or choke.

How could she swallow everything I poured into her while her body convulsed uncontrollably was beyond me, yet she did it without a hitch...

When I was done and my prick began deflating, I pulled it from her mouth and gradually lessened the power and speed of my manipulations of her cunt and breast.

Lorna's body crumbled and landed on the towels.

I let her relax for few minutes, caressing her hair and then fondly kissing her sweaty forehead.

She gained full consciousness 10 minutes later and opened her eyes.

She looked at me with astonishment, "Rodney, your massage helped my back significantly. It clearly is a temporary relief, so I need your advice. What do you think I need to do later, when my back acts again?"

"Well dear, a daily jacuzzi may have a longer effect if done for at least a week. Follow up massages are more useful, but the types of massage and... other physical activities better change from time to time. The masseur may do a better job by changing positions every time... Do you agree?"

"Rodney, You proved to be a great masseur! Who am I to argue with the expert?!..."

12