Rod's Boy Pt. 05

Story Info
Part V of Becoming Rod's boy.
3k words
4.49
6.7k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fag4cock
Fag4cock
40 Followers

My drove home was uneventful. I had planned to stop somewhere along the way and remove the makeup, but the events of the last 12 hours kept replaying in my mind and the next thing I knew I was home and to my horror it seemed everyone was out and about.

My truck is known by everyone and as I pulled up to my driveway, I noticed I was going have to interact with some friends. John and Dale walked up and started laughing, man look at you. You look like a cute little girl, what the hell have you been up to?

I began to tell this whopper of lie, but I had to get out of this, if just for a few days, because I knew deep down inside this would be my forever look. So, I quipped, I met this hot little number who gets off on putting makeup on her dates.

The sex was good, and I didn't feel it was too much to ask. The guys bought the story or at least I thought. We went inside grabbed a few beers and I sat and began drinking. After about four or five beers each, Dale spoke up and said I think you like looking like a girl.

What do you think, John? He has not made one move to get that shit off his face. I began to get nervous as John stood and said you know I bet he does like it. I wonder if he would like a big hard cock like a girl.

At this point I knew I had to either put an end to it, or I would have to succumb to their sexual advances. What's a girl to do?

I began to speak but before I knew it, John had pulled his cock out and was advancing toward my seat and as I tried to speak, Dale was also cock in hand headed my way.

Look guys, I tried to resist, this is all cute and all, but I am tired and am ready to get this shit off my face. I just need to rest first.

They didn't buy it and I knew I was about to get my mouth raped and to be honest I wanted it just about as bad as they did. John came to stop at the edge of my seat and grabbed my hair and pulled it roughly forward and as the tip of his cock hit my lips my mouth opened automatically, and John pushed his cock swiftly down my throat.

Without any resistance, I began to suck his cock with all the passion I could muster and then it hit me hard.

Dale, I told you he was a faggot! You owe me a hundred bucks!

Yeah, I will pay but I am gong to take it out of Steve's asshole, every fucking penny bitch, I will take from you until you have paid me back in full.

What happened to you Stevie? I thought you were such a manly man. That was until Dale screwed your last girlfriend! She told him you have a little limp dick and could not get it up for her until she started calling you degrading names.

How is that bitch? You like being called names faggot? All I could do was moan as John was fucking my face with no mercy. Just as quickly as John started, he pulled out and told me to strip. Hell, I was done for, as it hit me so hard that I was still wearing the panties and baby-doll nightie, I had worn for Rod.

Both guys began to laugh and began to explain how they were going to tell everyone what a sissy faggot bitch I was. You will never see a day where someone isn't taking your ass forcefully, Dale yelled at me.

I knew I had been outed; this was not how it was supposed to happen!

What was I to do? I could not deny any of it, I am wearing makeup, made up and look like a girl. I was wearing women's lingerie. As they laughed and ripped at the sexy clothes, I was pushed down to my knees as Dale got behind and sure enough, leaking from my used ass was Rod's cum.

John, this bitch has cum leaking from his faggot ass, Dale said. John said this is no man, this is a sissy boy. It is obvious that she is a faggot, and you know how we treat fags in this town Dale?

With that they proceeded to fuck me at both ends with no mercy or compassion. I was nothing but a fag to them, nothing more than two holes to be abused.

The truth is, I was loving it. I began to moan in pleasure as John said to Dale, this little whore likes it hard. If that is the case, then let's give it to her so hard that she hates it.

The only problem was the more forceful they became to more my body and psyche opened up to the abuse and needed it even harder. John came quickly and walked over to my house phone. I heard him tell Fred to gather as many of the guys as possible and get over to Steve's house, we are having a sex party! Yeah, no, you will all find out who the center of the party is as soon as you get here, now hurry up.

I heard the receiver hang up and John walked over and opened every curtain in the house to make sure anyone who walked by could see my situation.

Soon, a knock at the door and I heard about ten of my neighborhood friends poor in as John told them all that I was gay and this was my coming out gang-bang.

In one breath I was horrified in the next excited beyond control, until I heard Paul say, hey I brought Jane, I had her wait outside because I was not sure what was going on.

No, not Jane, I wanted to tell her with Rod by my side. This was not what I wanted, I began to protest and beg them to send her away, don't make her witness this. I will do what you want just send her home.

John ordered Paul to go get her. Here blindfold her, let her know it is for her surprise!

Paul chuckled and said dude you are evil, I love it. He left and I began to sob. Soon Jane stood blindfolded before me, this was going to break her heart. I wanted to spare her, sure I was gong to tell her I am gay, I just wanted to do it one on one and let her know it had noting to do with her.

Soon several of the guys began to feel Jane up and she was squirming. It took me months to get her into the sack. She was a good girl, and this would ruin her, I knew it.

Jane was protesting, when John walked over to her and told her to relax and enjoy it. Because when I pull your blindfold off a lot of things will become very clear to you.

Jane began to relax as all these guys rubbed her tits, ass and rubbed up under dress rubbing her pubic mound.

Within a few moments she began to moan, I could see a wet spot on her panties, and I knew they were about to expose my true sexual nature to her. And with that, Dale reached up grabbed the blindfold and whispered in her ear to close her eyes and keep them closed until he said open them.

With that he pulled the blindfold off and told her to open her eyes as she did, I could see the hurt, and anger as I had one cock in my mouth, sucking like a bitch in heat while I was bucking up against the one planted in my ass.

I hate you, you fucking fag! I gave you my cherry, you limp dicked bastard! No wonder you couldn't keep it up, you are a faggot. Boys, take me, and make sure he sees how a real man fucks a girl.

With that she tore her clothes off and began to attack the first couple of guys who approached her. She dropped to her knees like a wanton whore, or like I did when presented with a hard cock. She demanded the other guy fuck her ass.

I had wanted her ass so bad, I loved converting girls to anal sex, it was what allowed me to get hard with a girl. Jane, kept screaming fuck me, show that fag what he will never ever touch again!

Now I know why he liked sticking his tongue up my ass and would beg me to let him stick his little dick up there. But I need a real cock to take what I refused to give him.

I watched as Jane became the female version of me. I had done this, and this was not what I wanted for her. I really had feelings for her, and I wanted to spare her the public humiliation. Yet, she had snapped and embraced becoming a slut.

As Joel forced his huge cock into her asshole she just screamed harder fuck my ass turn me into a whore. I began to cry as I knew tomorrow, I would still be gay and happy in that fact. But Jane would hate who she had become. All of this could have been avoided if I had just removed the makeup!

But it was my coming out party and there was nothing I could do now except, accept that this was going to continue at least for a the next few hours. Cock after cock assaulted my mouth and ass. Someone got a wild hair and decided to piss in my mouth and when I should have gagged and fought back, instead I moaned and drank his hot piss like a baby takes to a bottle and it did not go without notice. Next thing I knew, every guy in my house lined up to fill my belly with their piss.

This went on for a couple of hours and as tings began to wind down each one of my friends made it clear, I wasn't welcome unless invited to be the center of attention. I was not to call them, talk to them unless spoken to. I was out more than just sexually and now I was not part of the gang; I would be their booty call nothing more noting less. Deep down inside, I hated it but I knew this was my fate and I could only do one thing accept it.

As they all gathered in front of my spent naked body, John looked at me and said, tell us what you are sissy boy. Tell us loudly and proudly, be proud of what you are boy!

I rose to my knees, naked and dripping cum from my ass as I admitted, I am a worthless faggot; my life revolves around pleasing men. I am a worthless cock whore who will service anyone anytime they command! I am proud that you know my secret, even more proud that it is not a secret anymore!

With that, Jane walked up to me slapped my face with and then kicked me in the balls, as I slumped over she spat on me. It was done, I was at the bottom of my humiliation, the problem, this should have horrified me, but it left me wanting more. I needed the humiliation, I needed to abuse. It was in this moment, that I realized that I had changed a lot in the last twelve hours. Feelings, I had never known, I desperately needed.

When the pain in my balls finally started to diminish, I began to stand, I looked at the clock. I t was 1:00, I have an hour drive to get to Rod's by 8:30. I need a nap and a shower and some food.

On my feet, I decided to lock the doors and take the nap first. I set an alarm for 5:00, that should give me enough time to eat, shower and get to Rod's house on time. I knew what would happen if I was late.

So, I laid down and within a few moments I was asleep! Before I knew it, the alarm was buzzing in my head. It took me a bit to gather myself and as I sat up in bed, it all came flooding back. I had no secrets, not anymore!

After I fixed some food and ate, I took my shower and realized I had a new problem. My parents would be home in a few weeks and then all hell would break lose for sure. I would certainly be disowned by my dad and my poor mother would be a wreck and take on all the blame.

I will have to cross that bridge when they got home. Right now, I needed to get those panties and tee-shirt I had to wear for my man. They were in the truck, and I needed them. So, I threw on my jean shorts and a white tee and walked out to the truck only to have several neighbors looked at me in disgust, I could hear them talking, look there is the fag.

I grabbed my stuff, headed in with a huge smile in my face. I was out, noting mattered, I did not need to hide or sneak any more. It was a sense of liberation on one hand on the other was the sense of shame I had become addicted to all this. How will that play out? The more comfortable I became with being gay, the more people who knew the less I would be able to access the shame, I needed so badly.

I had about three hours left, so I sat down turned on the tube and watched some movie that was on. I just stared at the TV as the events of the day just continued to play in my mind as I drifted in and out of this fantasy I had just lived.

Slowly the time passed, and I had about an hour and forty-five minutes left and an hour drive to get to Rod's driveway. So, I finished getting ready and decided to just wear what Rod wanted, to hell with the neighbors and the hood. Everyone knew I was a sissy, so why not embrace it. So, I did. I left the house in sandals, panties and a white super thin tee-shirt.

So thin in fact that you could see the pink panties through the white material. I loved the feeling as I climbed into the truck. Damn, I forgot my I.D., so out of the truck I jumped and made my way into the house and just grabbed my license and off I was.

I climbed into the truck, started it up and took off for my next adventure. I was so horny, I hadn't touched my cock in almost twenty four hours and it was hard as a rock straining against my silk panties.

It was going to be a long drive. I knew one thing for sure, I had to be careful and drive as perfectly as I could. I would hate to have to explain my dress to a cop and at just that moment I looked down, then up to see blue lights in my rear-view. I cant afford this, if I am late, I will lose everything, I will lose Rod!

I pull over and a very attractive lady cop steps up to my door and asks for my license, reached to the visor and handed her my I.D.

Sir, mmm, do you know why I pulled you over?

No ma'am, I don't. Well you have a tail light out. Why don't you come out of the truck and see.

Yes ma'am, she pushed the button on the handle and as the door opened up, I turned to slide out of the truck and the lady cop gasped. I heard about boys like you. But I swear this is the first time I have ever seen a boy in panties. It's kind of cute.

I loved the humiliation of it all, but I really didn't need this I was going to be late if I did not get back on the road quickly. I slid out of the truck and walked to the back looked at the light and said it must of just happened and I am one may way out of town but will get it fixed as soon as I get where I am going.

Where are you going sir, or should I call you ma'am.

It doesn't matter ma'am whatever you like, I will answer to.

With that she said look here little girl, do not get smart with me or we will take little trip downtown.

Ma'am, I am extremely sorry, I was not trying to get smart, this is all new to me, and I am being honest that if you call me sir or ma'am, I will politely answer and agree with your assessment.

OK sweetie, I will let you go with a warning, but if I see you with this issue again, there will be hell to pay. Got it!

Yes ma'am, I understand. I will get it fixed as soon as I get to my destination. I knew it would have to wait till morning, when I could stop at the auto parts store and buy a new bulb, I just needed to get to Rod and on time.

She handed me the warning and I climbed back into the truck and I was headed toward my destination. A new way and a new level of sexual awaking, one that I would come not only to embrace but need like an addict needs their fix.

Fag4cock
Fag4cock
40 Followers