Rod's Boy Pt. 04

Story Info
Part IV in Becoming Rod's boy.
1.7k words
4.49
9.8k
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fag4cock
Fag4cock
40 Followers

Some time had passed, and I woke up as my ass once again was being used. This time, it was not Rod's fist, but someone was taking full advantage of my compromised position, as I remained restrained to the bed, with my ass being supported up in a very inviting way.

I was trying to clear the cobwebs from my head as I began to realize that cameras where everywhere capturing everything that was gong on. Soon, I began to feel the tale-tale signs that whoever was pounding my hole was about to deposit his load. A few quick jerks and then I was empty, only to be quickly filed once again.

Because of the fisting Rod provided my once tight asshole these men slipped into me like my little dick would slip into the girl I was dating.

I guess that will be an interesting conversation because as soon as I am able I think I will let her know, she isn't my type. I wonder if Rod will come with me as I tell her, what I am and who I belong to? Something I guess I will have to ask Rod about later. Right now, it feels so good to feel all these cocks using my ass for their need without concern for my pleasure.

I am sure that Rod has completely broke me. When I am with Jane, it is about my pleasure. When I sneak off to the glory holes, I love taking a strange cock but in the end I always made sure I got my pleasure. Tonight, I have only thought once about my pleasure and Rod put a quick end to that and since that, I have not given one thought of my little clit.

As the last man finished, Rod came into the room and asked if I was ready for him. I was giddy, yes Rod, please take me and make love to me. I need you so badly, I cannot stand it.

Please let me pleasure you how you need to be pleasured.

Good girl, I think you will do nicely. I will make you mine now! Rod took each arm and leg and unlocked me and sent me to the shower and told me to get cleaned up and come back here and do as I know I should.

I got up, but it took me a bit to get my legs under me. Rod called Suzie and asked her to help me to the shower as he cleaned off the bed and laid back completely naked, his cock jutting skyward like a rocket and all I could do was drool and melt in lust and love.

Suzie got me in the shower, turned on the water got it to the right temperature and then she climbed in with me. It was at this point that she dropped her panties and I realized that Suzie was more than a pretty girl, she had a small cock like mine, soft and useless.

Suzie looked down and said, honey you are a natural, you came several times from all the anal penetration. Look at it sweetie, I looked down and I could see all the dry and wet come that dribbled down my leg and I sighed.

Something else had changed and I wasn't even aware. Suzie helped me get cleaned up but as she rubbed the washrag across my asshole I about passed out. Hold on girl, it'll only take me a minute more. I held on to the grab bars on the wall and it was all I could do to hold myself up.

Suzie, said you are very special, I wanted to be his, but I kept screwing up and he gave me away. I love my man, don't get me wrong but Rod is something else. If you screw it up, you will regret it forever, because I do.

Soon, I was clean and out of the shower and Suzie sat me down at the makeup table and told me to close my eyes. I sat obediently, thinking about her words. I did not want to lose this man, I was addicted, he was better and more addictive than any drug I have tried and I have done a lot and some were painfully hard to stop when they got out of hand. One thing is for sure, I knew if I had to kick Rod as an addiction, I would simply die.

Next thing I knew Suzie said stand up sweetie and put these on. I opened my eyes getting a quick glimpse in the makeup mirror and a pretty girl was staring back at me.

I looked up and Suzie was handing me the prettiest pink lace baby doll and panty set. It was pink, with lace trim and a small black piece of trim lined the whole ensemble.

Next, was a pair of black high heel shoes. Being weak in the knees already standing in heel for the first time was an earth shaking experience. Suzie gave me a few pointers and I applied them as she helped me get myself steady. Soon she said I was ready, and opened the door and I suddenly came face to face with the camera again as I began the sexiest walk I could muster as I made my way back to Rod.

I got to the door, and it was closed, I knocked and Rod said, enter. I opened the door, and my heart sank as I saw Rod fucking the hell out of a beautiful brunet woman from the party. I came in quietly with my head down and a tear welling up in my eye, I walked to the bed and knelled silently beside it. Knowing that is what Rod expected of me.

I could tell Rod was getting close, but to my surprise he pulled out and told the woman to get out. She quickly got up, grabbed her clothes and left without a word. Rod looked down where I knelt and said get up girl. I cannot stand the feel of nasty ass pussy juices on my dick, clean me bitch.

I got up crawled into the bed and obediently licked and sucked his cock and balls until they were shower clean and Rod pushed me away.

Rod looked at me and said you are a very pretty girl, and I want to make you my girl full time. I am going to give you a few days to think about this because, when you decide to give yourself to me, you will have many more experiences like last night.

You will live full time as a girl, period. You will never dress or act as a male again should you give yourself to me, understand?

Yes sir, I do. I do not need a minute Rod, I want to be yours forever.

Stop! Do you need punished again?

No sir, I will take the time. I am sorry!

Rod bent down began to kiss me passionately and it was on, Rod made love to me like I had never known. He was gentle, yet forceful. Soft at the same time demanding and rough, but I loved every minute.

Rod pushed me to his cock and sucked him deeply and passionately, like I had never sucked a man before. Something had changed, it all felt different, I felt different in ways I may never fully understand.

I sucked Rod's cock until he was ready. He pushed me onto my back lifted my legs and rammed his big cock into my wanting asshole. I opened up to him and he slipped into me with such ease, that I just moaned in the most erotic pleasure I had ever known.

Rod pounded my ass for about forty minutes and then he leaned in kissed me on the lips and said are you ready to receive my seed?

Oh yes Rod, fill me with your precious seed. Make me your girl, fill my pussy with your sweet cum. I need it so bad!

And with that Rod pounded my ass even harder and at that moment I began to orgasm and cum dribbled from my little clit. I was lost in paradise, as Rod filled me with his seed, I shared his orgasm.

So many firsts, until this night I had never had an orgasm without touching myself.

Until this night and I had never had an orgasm while being fucked in the ass. Yet, here I was laying on my back dressed up like a girl, having an orgasm as if I were a girl. My life had truly changed! I was beginning to accept that I was no longer a male, maybe I never really was.

As Rod finished and pulled out, he climbed up on my heaving chest and presented his cock which without a word I opened my mouth and let him slip his beautiful cock into my waiting mouth. I didn't care he had just pulled out of my ass, in fact it turned me on even more. All I knew was, Rod presented it to me, and I needed to lovingly take it into my mouth so I could serve and please my man.

A few minutes later, Rod said. Get cleaned up. Dress as a man, I want you to go home, get some rest and I want you back in my driveway at 8:30 sharp!

Yes sir! Same rules apply sissy boy. You have one week to think about all this. You will see me every night except the last four. On those four days, I want you to go about your life as you normally would. I want you to consider everything carefully, because if you give yourself to me there is no going back, ever!

Yes sir, I replied, I will see you tonight.

Bitch, I forgot one thing. When you pull into my driveway, this tee-shirt and these panties will all you will be wearing. I do not care how you make it happen, this time. But you must be dressed this way before you get to my driveway.

Yes, Rod. I will do as you ask.

I grabbed my clothes slipped them on over the baby-doll, grabbed the tee-shirt and panties and headed out the door. Unfortunately for me, I forgot my face was still in makeup, until I looked into the rear-view mirror as I prepared to back out of the driveway.

How would I get this off? What would I do if someone saw me and knew me? How would I get into my house without being seen? All this and more flooded my mind as I drove the hour home.

I guess time will tell...

Fag4cock
Fag4cock
40 Followers