All Comments on 'Roger'

by bdavidson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That's hot

as a bi bottom I have always wanted to be fucked by two guys. Sounds like it was a great time.

OpenManOpenManalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

Tell us about that first threesome, please!! ALL the details!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Three some

Let's hear some details on that first threesome. Nothings better than getting into a hot, tight, cum filled boi pussy. I love being the second or third in. Slippery but clingy and you can feel it trying to pull the cum out of your cock.

Maybe after he gets spit roasted and fucked by each they can double him.. Or invite some of their friends over so he can pull a train for the night.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

Very exciting story! I once had a friend that had an upward curve like that. It felt great when he fucked me while I was on my back. It's like that curve made the head of his cock really poke my prostate with each thrust

My boyfriend always sticks it in me as deep as he can get when he starts to cum. I just love it when he makes those last hard thrusts and jams it in deep as his cock pulses in my ring and holds his pelvis tight against my ass while making those humping pushes against my butt like he is trying to get his load in me even deeper!

I also love to cum like that with my partners cock is still hard and deep in my ass. That feeling of being stretched around his hard meat and my ring clamping down on it on it in orgasmic spasms is almost too good to stand it1

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Truly a Win-win! I have a similar experience. As a Bisexual male, I had given up on women. By chance I met up with a friend from child hood. He was gay and he and his loveer now do threesomes. I love it when they penetrate me. It makes me feel so warm and like real man when they breed me, sommething I never got from a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous