All Comments on 'Roger Harder Visits Swappington Ch. 01'

by Nigela Lamont

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHO'S GOT BRIT-ENVY THEN?

Good story but you should stop pretending you're British. British restaurants don't have hostesses nor do they have booths. You're about as British as George Dubya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Best

That was one of the best stories I have read in years & can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh, you are naughty.......

Do you watch much of British comedy then ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh yes they do.

One of your commentators said that they don't have hostess in British restaurants.

Is that because he only eats in McDonalds or cheap café.

Well of course they do. How does he think he gets a table?

Anyway Rodger Harder!! seems like he's going to fuck (rodger) the women of the village and cuck many husbands.

I do hope so.

wimpywelshwillywimpywelshwillyover 5 years ago
Bloody good show!

I liked this story a lot, mainly as I'm a brit who'd love a well hung black American to fuck my wife. I think a few of the Britishisms were a little off but didnt stop me getting rock hard and having a good stroke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Its good

This guy, I hope he fucks and cucks the rest of the village.

I do like the idea of a dominant Black man the white women while the cucks masturbate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous