All Comments on 'Roger's Mirka Ch. 05'

by masked_maiden

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kitteh_katkitteh_katover 12 years ago
BRILLIANT!

Absolutely fab! I've been waiting for this chapter VERY impatiently, (blush), and you couldn't have ended it better! Are you going to do another?

Please do!

k_k

MythOFreakMythOFreakover 12 years ago

Don't get me wrong, I like this story, I waited just as impatiently for it as everyone else. However, I just feel like the development of the relationship between Roger and Mirka was a bit rushed.

One day, she didn't even recognize him or know anything about him at all except what she heard from others, and then suddenly with a few sentences, she was in love with him and the relationship was established: "Over the past week, they had many conversations. She found him charming and couldn't help the blush that came when ever he smiled at her. She acknowledged that she had fallen in love with him."

With the length of time this story took to be written and posted (please don't take this the wrong way, just as constructive criticism), I expected a bit more. Not that the story was bad, just that I felt it could have been developed some more, with a larger focus on Roger and Mirka, on their relationship, instead of all the characters from the previous story. I felt like we hardly had any time with them, except in the last page or two of this chapter.

Either way, I continue to look forward to more stories from you, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!!

This is my first Dragon story and I am loving every minute of it!! =D more more more please!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Missed this one!

I hate when that happens! It's so cool that Mirka is a dragon too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I just discovered a couple of days ago, Isabella and Rafa's story and today I found Roger and Mirka's. I hope you continue and we get to meet Isabella's siblings and Hopefully they will have unusual mates, maybe a couple of Werewolves and Elves thrown into the mix ? ;) ;) ;

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous