Rohit's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aieeeeeeeeeeeee...ooooooooooooooooooh!!"

His wife's shriek of pain and surprise was followed by sounds of her being pleasured and they seemed to cut across time and boundary and stabbed Rohit's eardrums like a spike.

Alok's cock head had now disappeared into his wife's anus, past the outer ring and Ramya was groaning. She tried helplessly to free herself, her hands flailing from the front. Rohit realized that this was perhaps the first time his wife was experiencing anal sex. Though she seemed excited and aroused about trying something new, she seemed unsure of herself. However it was still a far cry from their own first night, when Rohit had penetrated Ramya for the first time.

Alok spread her buttocks firmly and ground his meat further into the tight virgin asshole. In response Ramya's head jerked upwards, her fingers clawing at the bed sheets.

"Oh God Alok your cock is too big," she moaned, "Alok please enough..."

Either Alok did not hear her or he was getting turned on by her pleading and begging. Rohit suspected the former. Each time his wife spoke about the size of his brothers cock, Rohit felt a sick twinge of his manhood. He realized that she was perhaps not really complaining about the size, but rather in awe of the cock filling her buttocks.

Alok retracted his member slightly, admiring the juices that glistened on Ramya's ass and then suddenly without warning slammed it forward completely destroying Ramya's anal cherry. Her legs kicked and bucked and her screams started becoming primal moans and Rohit realized that Alok was deep enough to start causing anal pleasure to his wife.

He watched both horrified and fascinated as his brother and his wife started indulging in noisy, messy anal sex. Ramya's ass cheeks quivered each time Alok slammed into her, her feet up in the air, her thighs spreading wider and wider to accommodate the monster that was claiming her.

The video shifted angle again and Alok propped up Ramya's butt, spread his legs wide, his hands gripping her bare shoulders and thrust into her vertically from above. Her anus was now completely dilated due to the penetration by Alok's thick girth. Alok neatly guided his erection and erection slipped easily into the stretched butt hole, as compared to the first time.

Alok pushed pushed more of his length in slowly and Rohit's mouth hung open as his wife's anus gaped in response. He had never much paid attention to his wife's butt hole, but now he felt aroused as that tiny opening had become so big in response to his brothers anal invasion. Why, his own cock would have slipped in easily and completely at just the first stroke.

"Unghhhhhhhhhh..." Ramya howled from deep within her throat, as she felt her brother-in-law, ventured deeper and deeper into her uncharted territory. "Please Alok it feels like you are tearing me in half," she rasped, "I may get injured."

Alok chuckled softly and smacked her butt mischievously. "Don't worry Bhahbi(eldest brothers wife)," he said in a strained husky voice, " I have applied enough lube on my cock and inside your ass. I will be able to fuck your ass without much trouble. And Bhabhi," he added as an after thought," I have never fucked a tight juicy ass like yours before. I want to fuck you here many more times. Do you think I will dare injure you? Don't worry, just trust in me."

"Alok please," she begged, "have mercy on me. Your cock is not Rohit size. It is nearly double or triple. I know you are trying to achieve depth and it feels...so good...but I am scared of your size."

Rohit froze. His wife was discussing his penis size with her lover-his younger brother, and speaking about first time anal as though it was coffee conversation.

"Alok please," Ramya groaned as she felt the muscular cock, twist and turn in her asshole, she turned, her dishevelled face and hair towards the camera. Rohit was shocked to see her make-up all smudged, her face a mixture of pain, pleasure and fearful anticipation. "Alok please this is enough for today. You have entered my body where I have not even allowed my own husband, your brother to touch. You have scored over him. Lets continue this another day."

"My brother has not fucked you properly, not even in your pussy Bhabhi. But I will more than make up for his inadequacies as a man. I will pleasure you like no tomorrow. I NEED to take your beautiful virgin ass tonight Bhabhi." Alok's voice was so dominating, so commanding, yet so full of need...

Rohit watched his wife's body language change, and knew she was about to submit completely to her brother-in-law.

Alok clucked softly, knowing by experience how easy it was for him to subvert his brothers wife to his sexual whims.. A part of him seemed to feel sad for his brothers wife. But then he glanced in front of him and saw his Bhabhi's white quivering buttocks, her soft boobs swaying to and fro, the lush curves of her belly, those lovely milky white thighs parting just for him.

"I am a merciful man Bhabhi," he said, "but my cock isn't." He shifted his weight and pressing on Ramya's shoulders he sank his cock balls deep into his brothers wife, his stiff rod now bypassing even the deep, inner anal ring. "Oh my God you are too good Bhabhi," he whispered softly, his hands now sliding around her belly, "so soft so good," he crooned. "I am sorry Bhabhi, I cannot stop fucking your body."

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Ramya's feral howls reminded Rohit of a wolf bitch in heat and had Rohit holding his palm to his ears in shame. Alok was pounding away, withdrawing his cock till only the pink head was visible at the anal rim and then slamming it down deep into her rectum. Rohit felt giddy and lightheaded as he watched his brother ravage his wife's beautiful virgin ass. Her screams of intense pleasure, begging him first to stop, then begging him to fuck her harder, turned Rohit rock hard and to his shock his cock exploded deep inside his pants.

Alok gripped her by her swinging breasts now and fucked her with ruthless determination, his entire cock disappearing into her anus only to reappear again and continue the red, sticky assault. Alok groaned gripping her body tightly and it was clear that he reaching his end. After one poweful incomparable thrust deep into her ass crack, Alok stayed that way his body continued shaking and Rohit could observe his huge bull-like balls clench and unclench as he released load after steaming hot load into his wife's anus.

Ramya was still screaming, screeching and clawing the bedsheets. Alok collapsed on top of Ramya, squashing her into the bed and their intertwined bodies still twitched and jerked as though trying to prolong their respective orgasms. Finally after a long long time, Rohit was glad to see his brothers cock slip out of his wife.

Alok rolled to the side and Ramya was still flat on her stomach, too exhausted to even move, her spread legs offering a good view of the delights that lay between them.

Subtly the camera zoomed until the focus came to rest directly on his wife Ramya's freshly fucked butt hole. The puckered hole gaped and Rohit was able to see his brothers cum slowly oozing out and dripping onto the full pussy lips below, where he knew his brothers seed would wind its way to his wife's soft womb.

So the mystery recorder had filmed this live, Rohit realized, in order to be able to zoom that way. He felt sick knowing that the person was probably in the room when the fucking took place. This somehow embarrassed him more than watching his wife get butt-fucked by his only brother.

He knew now with deathly certainty that the person who recorded the video would be as good as their word. If he, Rohit, did not do something fast, this video of his wife and younger brother would soon find it's way on the net and the spicy contents would make it hotly viral.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12