Role Playing Audio

Info
Husband increases bedroom excitement with Role Playing.
817 words
4.58
4.5k
3
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mason_Hawk
Mason_Hawk
82 Followers

Role Playing, by Mason Hawk

It was a game he had been playing for weeks, blindfolded sex. Once she couldn't see, he would tell her all kinds of lies about what was happening around her to get his wife all hot and bothered. Last week he said another man was in the room and had used a dildo to convince her. As she gave him head blindfolded, he brushed the warm dildo against her soft cheek. In shock she pulled away from her husband and ripped the blindfold off, heart beating wildly. It only took a second for her to see what he was doing. Her husband had warmed up a dildo and made her think another man was there in the room with them.

"Honey, I did that to heighten your excitement, you said take it up a notch and that's what I did. Now the moment is gone, you've ruined your thrill." She really had, and after asking him to step up the game. He was right, now that she knew it was just a dildo the thrill was gone. "I'm sorry, I asked you to make it more exciting and when you did I messed it up." She was such a control freak that she wouldn't allow him to do what she asked him to do.

A week had passed and again his wife was on her knees, blindfolded. After ruining the fun last week his wife had asked him to tie her hands behind her back with a scarf. She wouldn't be ruining anything this week. He had stripped her from her little black dress and it lay at her feet on the floor. What she didn't know was his best friend had entered the room shortly after she was blindfolded. He had stripped in the hall bathroom and was now very hard looking at his friend's naked wife. As she sucked her husband she again felt a soft warm dildo brush her cheek. This time she gave herself to the fantasy switching to the new cock, sucking and licking with gusto. Everything was great until she took it really deep & felt hairs brush her face.

With hands bound behind her back she slowly pulled her lips off the cock and asked, "Honey? Did I just do what I think I just did?" There was no answer, so she returned to her husband's cock going deep on it. Again there was the feel of his pubic hairs. Still not sure she returned to the second cock to see if the hairs felt the same, felt real. She really couldn't tell, it was that realistic. A thought crossed her mind and she sucked the second cock the best she had ever sucked cock in her life. There was no way a flesh and blood male could keep quiet while getting this intense treatment. She could feel the thing start to shake in her mouth and then heard "Oh My Fucking God!", it wasn't her husband's voice.

She slowly pulled from the second cock giving it a tender kiss before turning to her husband. "Dear, could you remove the blindfold for me?" She tried to keep her breathing steady and her voice calm. Her husband just reached out and removed the blindfold.

There she knelt naked on the floor with their close friend who was standing fully erect before her. She had never pictured him this way and now she would never be able to not picture him this way. Her pussy began to soak her thighs at the realisation of what had happened at her husband's doing. She had sucked off their friend and neighbor with her best blowjob ever, she had made him cry out "Oh My Fucking God".

"Honey. Would you put the mask back on me?" Her husband did. His dutiful wife stood & walked over to the edge of the bed. Wiggling her way to the middle she just parted her legs. "Dear. You play a very convincing game. I'm ready to be fooled some more." With that she parted her soaked thighs. As she took in a breath of air she felt large rough hands rolling her full breasts and teasing her nipples.

Then the hands reached down and spread her thighs even more, her husband didn't have callouses. With a whimper she felt her husband's friend engulf her wetness as he licked her for all he was worth. Then she felt him kissing his way up her body. His lips on hers, his hard manhood resting on her folds where he could easily slip inside. Her husband had indeed done as she asked, he had made things more exciting. This time she wouldn't mess it up, no matter what his friend did next...

Thanks for listening to my erotic short story, I hope you enjoyed it

Look for more of my stories on Literotica under Mason Hawk

--:--
--:--
1.0
Mason_Hawk
Mason_Hawk
Mason_Hawk
82 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Heather's First Threesome Wife is blindfold with him and his friend.in Loving Wives
Surprise, Surprise The third installment in the Lance Sheldon Chronicles.in Loving Wives
Jake and Jade Ch. 03 - Jake's Day Jake is given total control for one full day.in Loving Wives
MMF Threesome This is a story of the first threesome we had.in First Time
My Husband and Friend First time with my husband and friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories