Role Playing Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife role-plays as stripper.
2.1k words
4.7
14.8k
25

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAY 3, STRIPPER AUDITION

My wife and I have gotten into role-playing, where we pretend that we are both other people and we do some fun things. I acted like I was a policeman and stripped and searched her. Then she acted like a wife whose husband owed money and she had to 'give it up' to the loan shark to delay the loan payment.

I asked my wife if she was okay with including someone else in one of our role-plays. She said, "I'm okay with it if you are."

We have a friend who owns a local bar. It's closed on Mondays, so we set up our adventure to happen in the bar. After dinner, I told my wife to put on her coat and come with me. She was wearing the clothes she'd had on all day. We drove to the bar and I told her to wait five minutes. I explained my plan to the bartender and came back out to get my wife.

I walked into the bar with my wife and said, "Rocco (not his real name), this is Trixie (my wife, not her real name). She wants to apply to be a stripper in your bar."

Rocco looked her over. "Take off your coat." It was the same raincoat she had worn the last time we left the bar. It was all she had been wearing when we left. Her clothes were still in a bag stowed behind the bar.

Trixie took off the coat. She was dressed conservatively. She had no idea what her role would be, so she was dressed like a suburban housewife, a buttoned blouse, slacks, sneakers and underwear. She turned around so Rocco could see her figure.

Rocco said, "What's your story, honey?"

'Trixie' made up her story. "My husband lost his job for stealing. He can't get another job as an accountant so he's doing day-labor. My day job doesn't pay enough for us to make the payments on our house and cars. I'm looking for a part-time job. I heard stripping pays pretty well."

He replied, "It does, but you work for tips only, so you have to please your audience."

Rocco went on, "We have an opening, but you look older than most of our girls. Have you had kids?"

"Yes, three. Why?" She answered.

"Well, usually once women have had a baby they lose their shape, have stretch marks. I'd need to see."

She said, "Here?"

He replied, "Yes, here, now. Strip."

Trixie said, "I'm not going to strip until I have the job."

Rocco said, "If you want a job, you'll have to strip for me."

Trixie nodded meekly and said, "Please, I really need this job."

Rocco went behind the bar and started some music. Trixie started to dance but Rocco directed her to a small stage in the corner of the bar. Trixie slowly climbed to the stage, acting shy.

I said, "Honey, you have to show us what you've got. Strip, like he says."

Trixie slowly unbuttoned her blouse while the music played. I motioned for her to move it along. She pulled the blouse off her shoulders and tried to throw it to a chair, but it missed.

I said, "Strippers don't wear sneakers."

Trixie pulled off one shoe, then the other and removed her socks, throwing them on the floor. She danced barefoot in her bra. I nodded for more.

She slid her pants down off her waist and pushed them to the floor and put them on the floor with her other clothes. "Satisfied? See, no stretch marks." She thought she was through. We could see her figure pretty well. She had on bikini panties and a conservative bra.

Rocco looked at me for direction. I said, "Keep going. We have to see your tits."

Trixie swallowed hard and reached behind her. She was stripping in front of someone other than her husband. She undid the bra and let it fall to the floor. She tried to modestly cover her breasts, but I motioned for her to put her arms over her head, which made her tits stand up. Her nipples were hard in the air-conditioned bar. She swayed to the music and her tits swung and jiggled. She was getting into it. She gyrated her hips and twerked her ass at us as she spun around. She was doing well.

I said, "The girls dance nude, honey. Let's see your pussy."

Trixie said. "Really?"

Rocco said, "If you want to be a stripper, you need to show us everything."

My dick was hard as I watched 'Trixie' pull her panties down and off her feet. She stood for a second and then began to dance again, totally naked now except for a necklace and earrings. She looked hot. Rocco was getting a treat. She spun around for us.

"Sit down on the stage and spread your legs. Show us your cunt." He said.

She smiled a wicked smile and sat on the edge of the stage. Rocco moved closer. She spread her legs apart and gave him a direct view of her crotch. She has a trimmed bush and her pussy lips and clit were a bit swollen. She was turned on. She let Rocco have a good look. She was embarrassed and turned-on at the same time. She kept her legs open for a while. She pinched her nipples to make them harder. She was brazenly showing us everything she had.

I took things to the next step. "Do you do lap dances?"

She said, "I don't know how, but I'll try."

Rocco said, "That's where you'll get a lot of tips."

I stood up and pulled my pants to my knees, keeping my underwear on. Trixie came over and sat in my lap. I felt the warmth of her pussy on my dick when she sat down. She began to gyrate on me, rubbing herself up and down my dick. With my thin underwear, I could feel the warmth of her pussy and her juices soaked my underwear, making it feel like my cock was actually touching her bare cunt.

She asked, "Is this the way to do it?"

I nodded and she asked, "Are the customers allowed to touch me?"

I said, "Per the rules, no, but what happens in the back room is between you and your customer. You are working for tips."

I grabbed her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

"You're not allowed to do that."

I sucked one nipple into my mouth.

I laughed and told her, "Go give Rocco a lap dance."

She (my wife) looked into my eyes for moment to see that I was serious. She got up and I watched her walk over to Rocco. He pulled his pants down and sat there in his boxers. He pulled his shirt over his head. She sat on his lap and began to twist and wiggle.

She asked, "Am I supposed to do this until her comes?"

I said, "That's right."

'Rocco' did as I had and sucked on 'Trixie's' hard nipples and nuzzled his face between her breasts.

While she danced, she asked, "Am I allowed to rub on his bare cock?"

I said, "Not per the rules."

I could see that Rocco's cock had snuck out of his pants and 'Trixie' was rubbing her pussy lips on his bare cock. She was moving back and forth on his cock, obviously she was getting more and more excited. She was leaning back so he could see her pussy grinding on his crotch. There was nothing between her cunt and his hard prick. It was one of the most erotic and 'dirty' things I'd ever seen and it was my conservative wife who was grinding on another man's cock.

I noticed a change in their movements. She asked, "What if his cock slips into my cunt? Is that okay?"

I said, "No, but you'd get a nice tip."

I could see that she had let 'Rocco' slip his cock in her for a moment. She held still to let them both experience the sensation of feeling his prick held tightly in her hot, smooth vagina. Then she moved off of his cock. She resumed riding him while he rubbed his hard prick on her naked pussy.

"What if he comes?" She asked.

I looked at her for moment and said, "The customer is supposed to come, but not inside you."

She said, "I bet I'd get a good tip if he did."

I could tell it was happening. She was moving rapidly and he was matching her, trying to get his cock back inside her. He would get his cock in her hole for a brief moment and she would move away. He could've held her and stuffed his dick inside her, but he held his hands over his head to enjoy what she was doing to him. Rocco had the look of release on his face and 'Trixie' moved like the was coming. They sat for a minute. I took another photo. Trixie gave Rocco a kiss. She was sitting on his lap, naked. When she stood up, she looked at us both with a wry smile. I saw 'Rocco's' semen on his stomach and there was some on her pretty bush.

"Do I get the job?" she asked.

Rocco said, "Absolutely. You can start tomorrow."

She looked at me and asked, "Are we through for tonight? I need to go home and fuck my husband. I need his cock in me."

She walked over and put on her raincoat and her shoes. She left her clothes in the bar. It was the second set of clothes she had left in the bar while leaving wearing nothing but her raincoat.

As we walked out of the bar, I asked my wife if she was okay. She said, "I sure am. Wait until you see what I have planned for you next." Then she laughed and said, "I think Rocco is okay too."

Before we got home, she had me pull off the road into a dark spot. She leaned back against the door on her side of the car. She opened her raincoat and I was treated to the sight of her breasts with their hard little nipples and her red-hot pussy.

"Eat me." She demanded.

I put my face in her pussy and noticed that some of the bartender's cum had gotten into her pubic hair which was wet and matted.

She said, "I could've let him come inside me. Would you have liked that?"

I didn't know the answer. I was not turned-on by the presence of another man's sperm in my wife's bush, but her talking about it made my cock strain to get even harder. I swirled my tongue around her clit and her pussy hole.

"There was another cock in there. Lick me. It was inside me where your tongue can't reach." She taunted me and I responded by trying to get my tongue as deep as I could. I put my mouth all over her cunt and lost control, sucking everything I could. She started to cum on my face and her juices squirted into my mouth and ran down my chin.

"I like acting like a slut for you." She said. "Maybe next time, somebody can actually fuck me while you watch and pretend to be somebody else."

She came and pushed me back into my seat. "Make yourself come for me."

I pulled my cock out and began to stroke it while I looked at her naked body. She was still aroused from coming and touched herself too.

She said, "That's it. Rub your cock thinking about me being naked in front of "Rocco'." I rubbed my straining cock. It was close to coming.

She continued, "Would you like me to be a stripper and have all kinds of men looking at my body and rubbing their cocks on me?"

I groaned, and she went on, "Did you like seeing his bare cock against my cunt? He was inside me for a moment, bareback. What if he'd come inside me?" I could tell she was coming, thinking about another man shooting his cum into her. She had her fingers stuffed into her cunt.

It didn't take much for me to come all over my hands. My bride leaned over and took my deflating cock into her mouth and licked the semen. She looked at me with cum on her tongue. I was almost shaking from coming so hard. When she put some of my cum on her fingers and stuck them inside her cunt, my dick started to get hard again.

"Take me home and fuck me." She said.

I had a hard time calming down enough to drive, but me made it home. We spent the night in bed and as we rested after both coming again, I could tell she was thinking of what we might do next.

To be continued.