Role Playing Ch. 04: Over the phone

Story Info
Wife describes her having sex over the phone.
1.6k words
4.2
13.1k
22

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAYING 4

This is another chapter in role-playing that my wife and I have done to liven up our sex lives. Previous chapters dealt with me pretending to be a cop and strip searching her, my wife having to strip to satisfy a loan shark and her tryout to be a stripper in a bar.

I had just gotten home from work. As I walked into our living room, my cell phone rang. It was my wife.

I said, "Hello."

She said, "Are you home yet?"

Me: "I just got home. Where are you?"

She: "I'll tell you in a minute. Do you see the blindfold on the coffee table by the couch?"

Me: "Sure." I picked it up.

She: "Put it on and sit down. The kids are at my mom's house for the night."

I sat down and did as she instructed.

She: "Now I want you to take off your clothes so you are naked like I am."

Me: "Okay, but where are you?"

She: "Tell me when you are naked and I'll tell you where I am."

I stripped off my shirt, then dropped my pants. I took off my shoes and socks and sat on the couch in our living room naked, blindfolded and with the start of an erection. It was odd, but erotic sitting there naked and being unable to see anything.

Me: "Okay I'm naked. Are you?"

She: "I'm not wearing a stitch of clothing. I'm naked except for my wedding ring and I'm taking that off. Think about how I look naked. My nipples are hard and I'm rubbing them with my fingers. It feels so good. Now, I'm running my hands over my bare ass. Do you remember what my pussy looks like. It's uncovered and now my hand is between my legs. I'm thinking about what it would feel like to have your tongue licking me. Are you thinking of that? Would you like to be eating me?"

Wow! I sure would. My dick was hard and I was stroking it with my hand. I wondered where she was.

Me: "So where are you?"

She: "In a motel room." Then she said, "Oops. I left the curtain open. I think the guy in the parking lot can see me. Should I close the curtains or let him look at my naked body?"

I said "Close the curtains."

She said, "But then he'll get a really good look."

After a moment she said. "I closed the curtains and the guy was looking right at me. He good a nice view of my tits. Is it okay that another man was looking at your wife's tits?"

Me: "Which motel are you at? I'll come for a visit. I can look at you from outside your window."

She: "Would you like that. Maybe you could get some other guys to watch with you. We could put on a show."

Me: "We? Who is with you?"

She: "Just some guy I know. I don't think you've met him. He doesn't want you to know who he is."

She had to be kidding. At least I hoped so. I asked, "Tell me about him?"

She said, "I don't want you to know who he is. I want you to wonder who is in a motel with your naked wife."

Me: "Why not?"

She: "Because he's naked too." Uh oh, I thought. Was this for real or another role play.

She: "Is your cock hard thinking about your wife being naked with another man? He helped me get undressed and has been playing with my tits. I helped him get his cock hard."

Me: "How did you do that? What are you doing now?"

She: "What do you think we are doing. Rub your prick and use your imagination." I had already started rub my prick.

She: "Look at your phone. I sent you a photo."

I pulled up the blindfold and found a photo. It was of my wife's pussy. I couldn't tell where or when it had been taken.

She: "Put the blindfold back on and remember the photo. He took that photo for you. It's my luscious cunt. He wants to put his tongue in me. Should I let him?"

My dick was very hard by now.

Me: "What are you two doing?"

She: "I can't talk for a minute; I'm going to suck his cock. See if you can hear me sucking him." I heard a slurping sound and a deep-voiced groan. I was imagining the sight of my wife with a cock in her mouth. I had taken a photo of her sucking my cock. It's a nasty photo, but it's a favorite. It really turns-me-on to see her acting like a horny slut.

She: "There's another photo for you."

I looked at my phone again. There was a photo of an erect penis. I couldn't tell who it was attached to or if anyone was sucking it. It was just a hard dick with a stomach behind it.

Me: "Are you really sucking another man's cock?"

She: "No. I'm not."

After a pause she continued. "I'm not sucking it now because he is sliding it into my pussy."

Me: "He's fucking you?" My cock was really hard and I was controlling my pumping to keep from coming too soon. I was thinking about how her face looks when I'm doing her. She has a blissful look. I wondered it she looked that way now with another man's cock inside her.

She: "Think about how it feels to have your cock inside me. That's what he feels now. I'm nice and wet and slippery and my cunt is so hot." With the blindfold on, I was totally focused on visualizing what was happening with my wife. I was thinking about how good it feels when my cock is inside her warm vagina. My prick felt like it was about to explode. I was excited and jealous at the same time.

Me: "Tell me what he's doing?"

She: "He pulled out and is eating my pussy. Think about how I smell and taste. That's what he is experiencing. He's looking at my most intimate parts and has his tongue all over your wife's cunt. Ohhh, it feels so good." She sighed heavily like she does when she comes. "He's working on my clit with his tongue. He's doing something you've never done. I'll have to teach you. It feels really good."

She: "Oops, he put his tongue in my asshole. That felt good. His cock is really hard. He wants me. Should I let him fuck me?"

Me: "No. Your pussy belongs to me."

She: "I can't wait any longer, I want him inside me. I want him to fill me with his come."

I just moaned into the phone while pumping my dick.

She: "Tell me when you come. Visualize what I'm doing with another man's cock in me. Some stranger is fucking your wife. Uhhhhh!" She continued to pant and make sounds like she was screwing someone. "I have to put the phone down so I can concentrate on getting fucked."

I heard what sounded like a man's voice in the background say "You're so tight." And other words I couldn't decipher.

She: "His cock feels different than yours. I think it's a little bigger. He sure knows how to use it. He's doing me bareback, so he can I can feel his prick sliding in and out of me. I'm coming again. Ahhhh!"

My cock was about to burst.

She: "Close your eyes tight and visualize what I look like with your cock in me when I come." I could do that. I loved the look on her face when she was having an orgasm.

She: "Oh, Oh, He's coming in me. I feel his semen in my cunt. It's so good. I feel it pumping against the inside of me. He has a lot of come. It's coming out of me and dripping down to my asshole."

My semen spurted out onto my hand and my leg. My mind went blank as my body focused on my jerking cock. I leaned back onto the couch and regained my breath. It was an intense experience but I shifted my thoughts to my wife and what she was doing.

Things were quiet. She told me to keep the blindfold on.

About five minutes later I heard the outside door opening and she said, "Take off the blindfold."

I did and saw my wife standing in the doorway, naked except for that raincoat. "I want you. Now!" Was all she said.

She came to the couch and pushed me onto my back and straddled my face. "Eat me. You thought I was fucking another guy and came while I told you about it. Maybe next time, I'll really do it. Suck my cunt and see if there is anyone's come inside me."

There wasn't but she was really wet.

She dripped her juices all over my face, coming while she thought about what she had been telling me. I had some questions about who the male voice was, who took the photos and whose cock was it, but I was too busy eating her dripping pussy to worry about that now. After a few minutes, my cock revived and I laid my naked wife on the living room floor and fucked her for half an hour. She was giggling when I finally shot my load into her.

"Fooled ya; didn't I?" She said.

I said, "I have some questions."

She just rolled on top of me and said, "Fuck me again."