Role Playing Ch. 20: Playing for Pussy

Story Info
Winner gets to fuck the loser's wife.
4.8k words
4.42
12.1k
20

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAYING 20, PLAYING FOR PUSSY

Our friends Clark and Monica have recently joined us in some of our role-playing adventures. We pretend we are other people and act out things we would never do otherwise.

My wife had a fantasy about me taking the risk of losing her to another man because of a bet or contest. I might expect to beat the other guy, but would risk losing and being forced to watch the other guy have his way with her. It turned me on too.

We got to talking with Clark and Monica and they liked the idea too. We brainstormed about scenarios where Clark and I would be in some serious competition with the prize being the loser's wife. Clark and I are both competitive people. We have some hard-fought racquetball matches that I usually win, which Clark finds hard to take but we are good friends off the court.

We talked about different competitions and finally decided that we could play pool, 8-ball. We talked about different options and locations. We had done some role-playing in a local bar where we knew the owner, Skip. My wife and I had done a few role-plays there. A few of them ended with my wife walking out naked except for her raincoat. The bartender still had a few of my wife's sets of clothes sitting in a closet. The bar had a pool table in a back room. We decided to reserve the room for Wednesday night and we would do our role-playing in the room. It was private, so we could close the doors (we thought). I was good at pool and thought I could beat Clark easily. We would play a best-of-seven match, with the wife of the loser of each game stripping off clothing to end up naked. Clark and I had talked about keeping the match even so it would go to the seventh game. That way both wives would be naked and the seventh game would decide who got to fuck the other's wife. Clark wouldn't agree to those conditions, which struck me as odd since I figured to beat him and strip his wife. The loser would have to watch the winner fuck his wife. It was sharing or swapping in addition to role-playing.

We were at the bar and had quite a bit to drink. Our conversation was deliberately animated. To get things going, we generated an argument, that could be overheard in the bar, which escalated to where Clark challenged me to a pool match and said "You'll choke if there are really important stakes."

I said, "Name it, asshole. Any amount of money."

He said, "Shit. You've got more money than you know what to do with."

I asked, "What then, our cars, although I don't want that piece-of-shit that you drive."

He said, "What have I got that you'd like?"

I thought for a minute and said, "Your wife."

He replied, "What about her?"

I said, "Let's play that if I win, I get to fuck your wife."

He said, "Well then I get to fuck your wife, again."

I challenged, "What do you mean, again?"

He laughed, "Wouldn't you like to know."

My wife chimed in, "I've never fucked this asshole and wouldn't even think about wanting to."

Clark's wife Monica said to my wife, with all the bar listening, "Honey, you've never been properly fucked until you've been fucked by my man. You wouldn't know what to do with a real dick in that horny cunt of yours."

This was nasty, but it was for the benefit of the half-dozen patrons in the bar.

My wife said to me, "Whip his ass, honey. I'd like to see you put a smile on that bitch's face when you put your dick in her."

We haggled a bit and agreed on the best-of-seven-game format. After one loss, the losing wife would strip to the waist. After the second, to her panties and the losing wife would get naked after the third loss. The fourth loss would reward the winning man with fucking the loser's wife. I had been thinking of saying we would fuck the loser's wife at home, but somehow it got decided that it would happen right there in the bar.

The surprise came when Clark insisted the wives would play as a team with their husbands. I hadn't expected that and my wife didn't know how to play pool. It turned out that Monica did and was pretty good.

Then, when we wanted to close the door to the pool room, the bartender told us we couldn't lock the door because of fire regulations and since we hadn't paid to reserve the room, it was open to the public. I know he just wanted to see the show. The whole scenario had expanded from what we had originally envisioned.

We started. The first thing I figured out was that Monica had played pool before while my wife had not. I was better than Clark, but not by much. They had a distinct advantage. If they pressed it, they could possibly beat us 4-0 and my wife would be stripped and fucked while Monica wouldn't lose a thing. I was counting on my skill, luck and Clark's good will to keep the match even.

In the first game, they killed us. We made only two balls before Monica sank the eight ball. Clark and Monica began to chatter during the match, taunting Val and me about how they were whipping us handily.

"I can't wait to see those tiny tits of yours." Monica said. Now, my wife's tits aren't tiny at all; they are baseball-size, a perfect handful, but Monica does have bigger breasts than my wife.

My wife was annoyed by the competitiveness of our friends. I could tell by the look on her face. The pressure only made her play worse. "Honey, she said, I'm going to be stripped while Monica doesn't lose anything. I don't want to be naked in front of all those people. We know some of them."

I was worried, but just played harder.

We and the bar patrons, there were four of them, two men and two women, watched as my dear wife slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. Then she reached behind her and undid her bra. When she pulled it off, her nice c-cup tits were on display. Her nipples were hard due to the air-conditioning and her arousal. She received a round of applause when she put her shoulders back and pushed her breasts forward for everyone to see. There was nothing in ours 'rules' about touching, so I couldn't object when Clark came behind my wife and grabbed her tits in his hands.

"I'm looking forward to fucking you in front of your husband and all these people." He said.

My wife pushed his hands away and walked to the other side of the table.

For the next game, I hoped Clark would ease up. He winked at me and he did ease off on his play. However, his wife, Monica was a tiger and cleared the last three balls and the eight for the win. She was delighted and full of herself.

"Strip." She called to my wife.

Everyone watched Val pull off her jeans and her shoes and socks, leaving her wearing only a nice pair of black bikini panties. They rode up into her ass-crack when she moved, so she had to pull them down every few minutes. Seeing her bare ass only made everything more erotic.

Though we were in a back room, the other patrons of the bar could look through the open door and get an eyeful. The women in the bar made some suggestive comments about my dick which was making a visible bulge under my pants. Not all of them were complimentary. On the other hand, my wife was bouncing around in just her panties and was a hit with all the men in the bar.

My wife came over to me and whispered that she wanted us to quit. "There's a guy I know over by the bar. He's the father of one of my students. I don't want him to see me acting like a slut."

She was wearing only a small pair of panties, so it was probably too late for that. Monica heard us talking and inserted herself into the conversation. "Don't quit now. Everyone wants to see your pretty little cunt." That pissed my wife off and she decided we should continue. The father wouldn't want to mess up his daughter's favorite teacher. She hoped he would keep quiet. The kid was getting A's anyway.

We were down 2-0 and were getting trounced. I asked them to spot us a few balls and Clark agreed to spot us three balls, but Monica said no. We had to play straight up. I had a good run and took off six balls, leaving one before we shot at the eight. Monica missed an easy shot and my wife sank her first ball of the day. She had a shot at the eight and somehow missed it. She was flustered from the pressure to play a game she was barely familiar with and her audience. The eight-ball was close to the corner pocket and Clark made a mistake and put it in before he had pocketed their other balls. Therefore, they lost the game. I breathed a sigh of relief as I anticipated the show from Monica.

Monica was pissed at her husband. "You messed up on purpose so I would have to show everyone my tits."

Clark denied it, but was smiling as Monica got her d-cup tits out to the delight of everyone watching. Wanting to make thing even, I made sure to grab Monica's nice tits and give them a good squeeze. I held her tight brown nipples between my fingers. I never grow tired of holding a woman's tits in my hands. She had a beautiful set of breasts and when she turned around, her smooth naked back was beautiful. She gave me a deep kiss and rubbed my prick through my pants. I think she was trying to distract me and it was working.

We were down 2-1 and were playing for my wife's last item of clothing, her panties. I had hoped our momentum had changed based upon my good play in the previous game, but we lost again. It wasn't even close. I had difficult shots every time and then I missed an easy shot. Now it was my wife's turn to accuse me of losing on purpose. Monica was ecstatic. She applauded while my wife pulled her panties down her legs and off her feet. She did a few dance-moves while naked beside the pool table. She is beautiful naked, with her pretty bush and her shapely legs. She threw her panties into the crowd, which had grown to about ten people. We were certainly good for the bar's business. Some of the patrons took a few photos. My wife would probably lose her job if the photos and the word of our adventure got around. She's an elementary school teacher but she's been thinking of quitting anyway. My job is less sensitive and a guy getting naked in a bar would not be such a big deal compared to a woman getting photographed naked. This was beyond what we had contemplated, but we were all highly aroused by our risky behavior.

If we lost the next match, my wife was going to get fucked in public. That seemed inevitable, but I wanted to win at least two more matches to have Monica put some 'skin' in the game. I wanted everyone to see Monica's pussy too.

Clark was full of himself with confidence. He knew he had us. He walked up in front of my naked wife, who was sitting on a chair. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his prick, dangling it in front of my wife's face.

"Here's what you'll be getting after the next game."

My charming wife leaned forward and licked the tip of his dick. Then she took the tip in her mouth and bit down lightly with her teeth. She increased the pressure. Clark reached under her chin and grabbed my wife's lower jaw while simultaneously thrusting his hips forward and pushing his cock into my wife's throat. He quickly pulled it out before she had time to react. He laughed while he walked away. My wife called him an asshole. The game was no longer just a friendly competition.

That's when the two police officers came in. It was a routine thing, the officers wanted to pick up a cheeseburger for their dinner. Now my wife had gone out to the rest room and was walking back, naked, when the officers came in. The bartender, Skip motioned for her to quickly come behind the bar. He put a smock over her head like the waitresses wore, so she would be covered. However, it was open in the back and only reached to the top of her legs so she was still naked in the back and below the waist. She stood behind the bar and acted like she was one of the waitresses. She kept close to the bar, so her bare ass couldn't be seen. While Skip went to the back to cook the cheeseburger, she was alone at the bar and in a very vulnerable position. Now, the problem was that nudity was prohibited in bars and restaurants in our town. Skip had been cited a few months earlier when one of his weekend waitresses had stripped and danced on a table while a public official was present. He was at risk of losing his license. Monica was in the back room and had quickly put her top on, so she was okay. Clark hid the other items of clothing, including my wife's things.

My wife was faced with making small-talk with the police officers. She was turned-on with the riskiness of talking to two men without them knowing she was naked under the short smock she was wearing. They asked for a soda and she had to carefully reach into the cooler to get one without exposing her bare ass. By this time, the cops could certainly tell that she was nearly naked and probably saw her naked ass in the mirror, but they didn't say anything. Rather than taking their food to go, they went over into a booth and sat down to eat.

Clark and I decided to continue our pool match without the ladies, which was an advantage for me. I was focused on beating him.

I didn't see it, but my poor wife was standing behind the bar with Skip. She couldn't leave while the officers were there.

Her bare ass was too enticing for Skip to resist. He moved up behind Valerie and began to rub her ass with his hand. She couldn't object with the cops in attendance and she didn't dare upset Skip, who was letting us use his bar again for our role-playing games. While the officers were eating, Skip continued to feel-up my wife. He rubbed his hands over her soft young ass. Everyone was either eating, watching a ball game on TV, or watching our pool match, and weren't aware of what was happening behind the bar. Skip bent like he was picking something up from the floor and ran his hands down my wife's tanned legs and held one of her feet in his hand before he moved back up her body. Skip moved his hand up between my wife's legs and put his hand over her pussy. She tried to squirm away, but had to stay still to keep from being noticed. He was able to slide one of his fingers inside her. He was milking her pussy with his fingers. His thumb was inside her and two fingers were on her clit. He was moving his thumb in and out, finger-fucking her. My wife was not immune to the stimulation and the risky situation. She spread her legs and began to get wetter, dripping her juices onto his hand.

Skip became bolder and got his cock out. He moved behind my wife and slid his prick between her legs. She did not resist. With all that was going on, she was in heat and was ready to be fucked. She bent slightly, opened her legs and let Skip slide his prick between her legs. He sawed it back and forth between the folds of her pussy and, with a dip, slid his cock up inside her. Only a few people noticed her bending over the bar with Skip behind her, pumping his hips. He would've finished inside her, but the police officers got up to leave. They came over to the bar to leave a tip, so Skip had to put his cock away and walk over to talk to them. My wife sidled down to the other end of the bar to be out of their view.

Once the cops left, my wife called Skip an asshole, in an affable way, and came back into the pool room. I had won the fifth game when my wife came back in. When I won the match, it was my turn to talk.

"Okay Monica, strip. Let's see more of you."

Monica had put her shirt back on when the police were there. I led the applause when she pulled it over her head and her pretty breasts bounced free. She looked at me with a sneer and pulled her jeans down and off along with her shoes and socks. She was wearing a pair of pink panties and I could see the outline of her bush and the crack of her ass. A few of the pubic hairs on her scruffy pussy had escaped from the hem of her panties. Monica has a nice figure, highlighted by her magnificent pair of tits.

At Clark's insistence, my wife pulled the waitress smock over her head and was nude again.

It was something to watch the two ladies play pool and bend over the table. Their titties hung and swayed and there was a wonderful view from behind of their asses with my wife's pussy peeking out. The thin gusset of material covering Monica's cunt pressed tightly and the outline of her hairy bush and pussy lips could be seen through the thin garment.

It was time for game six. I was hoping to even things out and have a chance with game seven. Unfortunately for our team, Monica was playing again so they had the advantage. However, Monica wasn't playing well. I wondered if she wanted to be the one who was publicly fucked in front of a bar full of people. My wife wasn't very good anyway, but she didn't seem to care who won. She was horny and wanted a cock inside her. She was bending over, spreading her legs a bit and swaying her ass like a real slut, which made my dick fully erect. I'm sure it was very entertaining to see the two women with their tits hanging over the table when they took their shots. My wife made one shot where she had to lift one leg so she could reach over the table. When she did that, her pussy lips were exposed in the direction of the crowd.

Clark and I were playing seriously and I came close, but he won. My wife was the prize. She was going to get publicly fucked with Clark's cock in her pussy while I watched. He and Monica were delighted with themselves. I was a little pissed because I had thought I could beat Clark, only to find that Monica was a hustler.

We had lost. I looked at my wife, who was both embarrassed and aroused. She gave me a hug and said "Nice try dumb-shit." She kissed me. She was going to be humiliated and publicly fucked despite my over-confidence. I felt deflated and defeated as well as humiliated that I couldn't protect my wife.

I sat on a chair nearby with my camera-phone. Might-as-well get a picture of this.

Clark called my wife over in front of the pool table, where everyone could see. He put his hand on her shoulder and motioned her to her knees. He unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. She knew what was expected. She was embarrassed but she put her mouth over his cock and began to give him a blow-job. Camera flashes were going off, including mine. Monica whispered that they were going to make a photo album and might put it on-line. I just looked at her and she giggled. Her tits wiggled when she talked. Clark had his hand behind my wife's head and was fucking her mouth. He pushed in farther and farther until she gagged, but his dick was all the way in her throat.

Then, he had her stand and bend over the pool table. He stripped and rubbed his cock over my wife's bare ass.

He looked to the crowd and asked. "What should I do?"

They began to chant, "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!"

Clark spread my wife's ass cheeks and let everyone see her cunt and her tight little asshole. He put his fingers inside her and sawed back and forth, finger-fucking her.

Monica came beside me and rubbed her wonderful breasts over the side of my head. She reached into my pants and pulled out my hard cock.

She called to my wife. "Hey Val. Your husband had a hard-on watching you get fucked by another man."

My wife just looked at me and I saw her wince when Clark's tool found its way into her opening. He reached around and held her breasts in his hands while he pumped in and out of my wife's cunt. He pushed her forward until her feet were off the ground and she was lying face down on the pool table. She wrapped her feet around his ass to hold him close. He increased the pace and was soon moving in and out rapidly with my wife responding with movement of her hips. Clark put on a show. He pulled out and backed away, spreading my wife's legs to expose her completely. He put his dick against her asshole. He pushed in a little but when she protested, he slammed his cock into her cunt and pumped away vigorously.

He looked at me and said, "I whipped your ass and now I'm fucking your wife."

12