Role Playing Ch. 20: Playing for Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Bullshit. I'm better than you. Your wife saved your ass."

He replied, "That's alright. Whose dick is in whose wife." Then he said, "I'll play you again, winner gets the loser's wife's asshole."

I was tempted but decided, maybe another time.

Clark gave a last thrust and held his prick inside my bride as he came. After a final moment to enjoy the feeling of being inside my wife, Clark pulled his dripping, deflated cock from her cunt. A stream of his cum followed and dripped out of her. With her legs spread, she was totally exposed to her audience. I didn't think to take a photo of my wife's gaping, cum-filled cunt, but Skip sent me one later. It's a truly nasty, obscene picture, but I love it. I imagine it's on the internet by now.

Clark remarked that "Your wife is a fine piece of ass. She should be satisfied for a while."

I shook by head and mumbled "asshole."

Our adventure was done. The audience was ecstatic, they whooped and hollered. We got up to leave. My wife's clothes were gone. We didn't realize that Skip had picked them up and hidden them after the police came in. So, once again, my wife walked out nearly naked, wearing just my shirt that I gave her. She was an apparition walking out, with the unbuttoned shirt barely covering her breasts and her long legs moving smoothly beneath the hem of the shirt.

The ride home with Clark and Monica was silent for a while. My wife leaned her head against my chest.

Finally, Clark said, "No hard feelings and I'm sorry about the nasty attitude, but we wanted it to be real, didn't we?"

I didn't know what to say, but my wife answered him. "It was real, alright. I've never been so embarrassed. Some of those people know me. I teach their kids and they've seen me acting like a common whore." She paused and then said, "But it was nasty and wanton and I don't know how many times I came. Having all those people look at my naked cunt and seeing me suck cock and get fucked was the nastiest thing I've ever done."

I held her tighter and she asked, "Am I a bad person? I'm just a slut."

I said, "No, you're not. This was just role playing for fun."

Monica added, "You were just roll playing as a slut. It's not like you would actually do something like that."

Right!!

Clark had been driving and dropped us off in front of our house. My wife turned and opened the shirt, flashing him and Monica before we walked into the house and hurried up to our bedroom. We were definitely in the mood for some sloppy seconds.

I helped my wife run a bath and sat with her to discuss what had happened.

"It's good we were just role-playing and I didn't actually do that stuff." She said.

"Good thing." I said.

"What part did you like the best?" She asked.

I said, "I don't know. I liked Monica's tits in my hands and it was strangely erotic seeing you naked with all those people around." I asked, "How were you feeling when Clark was fucking you in front of everyone?"

She told me. "I know it's a nasty thought, but I got off seeing you lose me and having to watch another man take me with you being unable to do anything about it. It makes you one of those cuckolds, watching other men fuck your wife. Was it humiliating for you?"

I thought for a moment. "It was, particularly the way they were mouthing-off. But when we make love, I really like seeing you lose control and lose your female reserve. It's rare when you get so horny you can't hide your lust and want to fuck everything that moves. When you get like that, even with someone else, I really enjoy watching you have such unrestrained pleasure. You were like that today."

"You like seeing some guy with his cock in my cunt?"

"It's not that. I like seeing your cunt take control of you. It's like guys have a big head and a little head that sometimes takes control. It's that way with women and their pussies. The lower head takes over less often for women because they are more in control of themselves, but when it does, it's really something. That's what I like. You really wanted to get fucked."

"I like it when you watch me. Like when you show me off to other people. I was looking at your face when Clark pushed his cock into me."

She told me about the episode at the bar where Skip had slid his dick into her. She said, "I should've been pissed, but having a man want me like that makes me feel desirable."

"You sure are that."

She said, "It was really degrading when Clark made me kneel before him naked and suck his cock in front of an audience. He just rammed his cock down my throat." She paused, "But, my pussy was dripping while he was doing that. Being forced into sex has an eroticism to it that is hard to describe. Its like some people liking bondage or having rape fantasies, I guess."

"I got a hard-on when he was fucking your mouth. It's really an odd feeling." I agreed.

I climbed into the tub and we clung to each other. She moved onto my lap and my dick slid into her slippery channel. We made love for quite a while before I ejaculated my semen inside her. I had built up a big supply during the evening.

The final thought I had was that in the next role-play, I wanted to fuck Monica. Clark had been fucking my wife, but I hadn't tapped into Monica yet. Maybe I'd try the rematch for the loser's wife's asshole.

My wife said, "Be careful what you ask for."

To be continued.

12