All Comments on 'Role Playing Ch. 20: Playing for Pussy'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Fun story of couple pretending to really do something, them doing it, and pretending they didn't. 5 stars great writing, happy ending

pmondrianpmondrianabout 1 year ago

Your stories are very good. These stories that straddle the line of consensual/non-consensual are very well-written and erotic. I look forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife used to strip naked whenever she got near a pool table. I say 'used to', because it's been several months since the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I once went to a strip club and while we sit up close to the stage watching the Nude dancer, first time being in a strip club for my wife - Not for Me, I openly played with her tits, and Then reached my hand down her blouse and did so some more, and then surprisingly my wife allowed me to Open her blouse (no bra) and openly played with her bare tits for all to watch! Eventually the manager came over and asked/told us to stop or leave - cause we were distracting everyone From watching the stripper! We closed up her blouse and played it cool after that, but - it was so erotic, and fun. Btw - we are nudist so being nude in public is not all that unusual for us ...however, never in a public, otherwise clothed textile group! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous