Role Playing Ch. 21: Stripper

Story Info
Wife takes job as stripper.
4.3k words
4.48
7.9k
17

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAY 21 STRIPPER FOR REAL

In one of our earlier role-plays, my wife had taken the role of trying out to be a stripper with our friend the bar-tender. She doesn't surprise me anymore with her ideas for role playing so I was only mildly surprised when she said she would like to try being a stripper for real. "Just for one night, at a real strip club", she said. She added, "Monica wants to do it too."

Our 'adventures' had gotten more and more daring. We had progressed to where other men's cocks had been inside her, including that of our friend Clark. He and his wife Monica had joined in our role-playing and I had watched Clark fuck my wife a few times, but I hadn't fucked Monica yet. Skip, the bar tender had slid his cock into my wife a couple of times too. We were beyond simple role-playing because there was actual sex between my wife and others we involved in our games.

"Skip knows the manager of a gentlemen's club where there is nude dancing and he can set us up for one night. It's a nasty place with few rules." She said.

I asked, "You want to be totally nude, not just topless?"

She said, "If I'm going to do it, I might as well go all the way."

I asked her, "Do you know what they do at those clubs. It gets pretty raunchy. Guys will be looking up inside your cunt to see if they can see your tonsils."

She said, "I've heard. That's what I want to do if you are okay with it. Would you be alright with strangers looking at my cunt?"

I nodded and asked, "What about lap dances. They expect the strippers to do those too."

She said, "I know. That's where the girls get the big tips. They don't get paid. It's all for tips so I'll have to perform."

I had started our role-playing and had gotten a thrill out of each of our adventures. This would be something new. I had gotten a hard-on when my pretty wife was exposed to other people. This would be the ultimate. With our friends Clark and Monica along, it would be reassuring. I nodded my assent.

I had put the issue out of my mind until my wife reminded me a couple of weeks later. She said we were going to a gentlemen's club on Wednesday night with Clark and Monica. She told me she and Monica had done some shopping and had met the manager of the gentlemen's club, a guy named Nicolas.

Clark and Monica picked us up and we drove across the city to the "Premier Gentleman's Club". On the way, I asked, "Did you ladies have to audition for the job, or did he just say okay?"

My wife just told me I would have to use my imagination, but Monica volunteered, "We did give him a little preview of what he'll see tonight."

We arrived at the club, went in and met with Nicolas and two of the bouncers. It was nine PM and our wives were scheduled to dance starting at ten and continue every twenty or thirty minutes until two AM. That would be as many as twelve sets. They would dance for three songs during each set and then have time to relax or perform a lap dance on a customer if they chose to. There was no expectation of the latter, it would be up to my wife and Monica.

Clark and I got good seats at the end of one of the three stage areas. Three girls danced at once, one on each stage and they would rotate stages. My wife had taken the stage name of 'Trixie' and Monica was 'Bambi'. Before they came out for their first dance, the manager announced that there were two new girls dancing that night and asked for a big round of applause for Trixie and Bambi. They were the only two dancing when they started and there were half-a-dozen men around the two stages where they were dancing.

Trixie and Bambi both came out dressed as school teachers with their hair conservatively tied in a bun and with heavy wool skirts, button-up shoes and thick sweaters. Trixie was wearing glasses. They both looked the part and were slow in starting either from stage-fright or as part of their act. Clark and I were at the third stage and shifted our attention from one wife to the other. Trixie (my wife) started things when she took off her glasses squatted down on her haunches. Her legs were pointed toward some of the 'gentlemen'. When she spread her knees apart, they were treated to an up-skirt view of her bare legs with a skimpy white G-string covering her female assets. They could see her bare thighs all the way up to her panty-covered pussy. She moved around and gave each of the 'gentlemen' a good view up her skirt. She was wearing a garter on one leg. The gents placed a few dollar bills on the stage and encouraged Trixie to keep going. I noticed that Bambi had already taken off her sweater to reveal a hot red bra that barely covered her breasts.

Trixie turned around and bent over. Then she pulled her skirt up higher and higher until her nearly bare ass was exposed. When she spread her legs apart, the flimsy cloth of the G-string was all that was covering her pussy. She waggled her ass at the guys and stood to continue dancing. With Bambi now dancing in the bra and panties, Trixie was behind and the gentlemen encouraged her to take something off. Slowly, she pulled the sweater over her head and revealed a white bra with sequins that was opaque. Her areolas and hard nipples were visible through the thin material. I had a hard-on watching other men ogle my wife's tits after seeing her spread her legs for them. The skirt came next so Trixie was wearing just the bra and the G-string along with her garter and shoes. The G-string didn't cover much and some of her pussy-hair was peeking out. More money was thrown onto the stage.

The third song started and Trixie and Bambi were both gyrating to the thumping music. My wife/Trixie was the first to get topless. She did the thing of removing her bra with her back turned and then turning around with her hands over her breasts. When she removed her hands, exposing her beauties, the gentlemen all shouted their approval. She had them entranced with her nearly naked body. As they neared the end of the song, she completed her act by pulling the Velcro-held G-string off while her back was turned. She spun around and then bent over with her ass facing her admirers. When she moved her feet to spread her legs, they were given a perfect view of my wife's naked pussy. She had done it; she had stripped naked in front of a group of strangers. Bambi (Monica) was sitting on the other stage with her legs spread for her audience. Trixie moved closer to the edge of the stage and a number of the guys slipped money into her garter, getting a subtle feel of her bare legs. One guy even slid his hand higher, almost reaching her pussy before she pulled away. Touching was not permitted, so Wallace, one of the bouncers cautioned the 'gentlemen'.

They were done with the first set. Clark and I toasted each other and watched the next group of performers dance.

Our wives joined us for a moment, wearing robes, and asked what we thought of their performance. Our comments were all positive. We wanted them to continue.

"Did you see them looking at my cunt?" My formerly shy wife asked. "God, it made me so hot."

"They all want to fuck you." I told her.

She said, "I know. It's a real thrill to have men want you like that."

They both downed the drinks that Clark and I had and hustled back for their next show.

For their next set, they swapped stages and were dressed as nurses. They went through the same routine, but stripped a bit quicker. They spent the final part of the song squatting with their legs spread for each of the guys to get a look and the chance to put a 'tip' in their garters.

After another set, my wife, Trixie was on a stage in front of a group of three black men who had recently arrived. They were encouraging her every move, wanted her to be a lewd as possible. There were a lot of comments about liking her 'white pussy' and wondering how she would be to fuck. They were not polite at all with the things they were saying. When Trixie (my wife) got to where she was squatting before them, they were giving her generous tips so she would play with herself. It wasn't something she had thought about, but at the urging of these men, Trixie put her fingers inside her vagina and let two of the guys suck her juices from her fingers. She sawed her fingers in and out of their mouths like she was fucking their mouths with a cock. She put her legs on the outside shoulders of two of the men, displaying her open cunt. The two men rubbed her claves and the ran their hands over the inside of her naked thighs. I saw one guy reach up and put his fingers inside my wife. He had two fingers in her and she was still, letting him feel the inside of her vagina. He put his thumb on her asshole and pushed it in. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the long fingers penetrating her. I had conflicting feelings about watching the man's fingers probe my wife's pussy. He had a gold bracelet on his black wrist and his long fingers were fully inside my wife's cunt.

"You need a big cock in your asshole, honey, don't you?" he asked.

Trixie laughed and said, "I do, but not yours."

She slid back away from him. These guys were raunchy and horny and would've fucked my wife in a minute. She bent over and backed up to them so they could see her tight little asshole. That generated more comments about how they would like to put their dicks up her nether hole. I could tell she was really horny after that set. She'd had trouble controlling herself and she had enough presence to decline the opportunity for a lap dance.

After a break, Monica/Bambi danced for those guys in the next set while Trixie was on our stage. The crowd was loving our two wives. Unlike the regular dancers, who were just doing a job with faked enthusiasm, Monica and my wife were both really aroused by the experience and were giving a crowd-pleasing performance. They were raking in the tips too. Monica/Bambi did assent to a lap dance with one of the men. I saw one of the bouncers going into her booth to break-up some inappropriate touching. Apparently, the guy had pushed his dick into Monica before she could stop him. She was undaunted, though and returned to dancing again. The black 'gentlemen' left after an hour.

Between sets, my wife/Trixie asked me if I had seen "the cute (black) guy put his fingers in me?"

I asked what was cute about him.

"He had long fingers. You know what they say, long fingers, long dick." She continued, "the guy wanted a lap dance and I almost agreed. I would like to have rubbed my cunny over his big black cock." She was almost out of control.

Our ladies had finished another set with the school-teacher outfits and it was about midnight when I saw a familiar face. I hadn't immediately placed the guy when he walked in, wearing a hat, and sat at the middle stage. He was middle-aged, bald and had a paunch for his stomach. He wore glasses. Then, when he took off his hat, I recognized him. It was my wife's boss, Mr. Evans, the principal at the school where she works.

I looked at Clark who smiled and said "I invited him. I saw him at a strip-club couple a couple of months ago and promised to be quiet about it. I thought he would like to see your wife dance for him."

"She'll me mortified." I said.

"She'll get into it, just watch. Showing her cunt to her boss will turn-her-on."

I was thinking that maybe he was right. Regardless, it was too late to do anything because my wife, Trixie was about to perform for him. Evans seemed like a straight-arrow but you never know. When Clark told me he had seen him in a strip-club, it revealed a hidden side beneath the prim and proper exterior of the school principal. He was wearing a ball cap when he came in so he wouldn't be easily recognized and we were in a totally different part of town from where we lived and worked. He was about to get the show of a lifetime from one of his seemingly shy teachers.

For the next set, Trixie, my wife, was wearing a hot-pink mini-skirt with a sequined bra. Her long legs and her flat tummy were already on display. Of course, she didn't immediately recognize her boss, with the bright lights and her focus on performing. She had been learning to focus her eyes on the different men while she danced before them which drew their interest and their tips.

Trixie was performing as before, bending over and squatting to tease her audience. The club was much more crowded with another two stages occupied by other women. Bambi was on the stage in front of Clark and me. I was torn between the opportunity to have a good look at Monica's cunt and watching my wife with her boss. Trixie was moving from admirer to admirer, showing each one her spread legs and G-string, when she paused a moment and recognized Evans. She looked right at him and he smiled and held up a twenty-dollar bill. She had to decide whether to run from the stage, focus on the other men, or give Mr. Evans the show he was asking for. She stood and bent over, backing toward him. He was looking up at her bare legs and her ass with the thin strip of G-string that covered her snatch. She reached between her legs and pulled the material to the side, showing her boss her bare cunt. She stood still while he put the bill in her garter.

With the second song, she stripped down to just the G-string and was teasing Evans by focusing on the other 'gentlemen' at the stage. When she finally pulled off the G-string and was naked, she came over in front of him for the third song of her set. She squatted down and spread her knees so Evans could have a perfect view. She even moved closer to him. Her knees were even with his ears so his face was a foot away from her crotch. Almost unbelievably, when he held out another bill, she took his hand with the money and pulled his hand into her crotch, letting him rub against her bare cunt. The song ended and she abruptly stood and walked off the stage.

It calmed down a bit for the next set. Trixie was dancing for Clark and me while Monica was at the stage with Mr. Evans. I didn't even remember the guy's first name. I'd seen him a few times but had never said more than hello. Now I had watched him leer at my wife's cunt from a few inches away. Trixie was high from the liquor she had been gulping down to give her courage and was very lewd when she danced in front of me and Clark. She was using her fingers to spread herself open and sat and put one of her legs over Clark's shoulder and the other over my shoulder on the opposite side. She was completely open and almost turned inside-out. Her little pink asshole was peeking from beneath her spread-open cunt. She asked if I had noticed her boss and I told her that Clark had invited him. She looked at me, thinking I was in on it, and said, "You'll pay for that."

It was past one when Trixie was on the stage with Evans again. She did the school teacher bit again. It was appropriate for her boss. She gave each of the guys by the stage an excellent show. The horny guys were paying a lot of money for a close-up view of my wife's cunt. I got the same view every night for free. I'm a lucky guy.

By the middle of the third song, Trixie, my wife, was nude and squatting in front of her boss again. She was getting more and more daring. He had a fifty-dollar bill in his hand and was asking for a lap dance. Trixie had declined a number of previous requests for a lap-dance. She wasn't ready for that yet. Monica had not been so reluctant and we saw her take the black guy and one other 'gentlemen' to the back room for a private session. She would sit on their laps, naked and rub herself all over her customer until he came. No touching by the customer was allowed, but it was up to the girls to allow some touching or not. I think both of the guys got to suck on Monica's bountiful tits and the black guy had gotten even further.

While Monica was in the back giving a lap-dance to her latest admirer, Trixie was giving Mr. Evans a real show. She was sitting in front of him with her legs on his shoulders, sliding closer and closer. Then, she put her hand on his neck and pulled his head into her crotch. His face found her pussy and she rubbed her wet cunt all over his face. He was wearing glasses, which were covered with pussy-juice before they fell off. It only lasted for a few seconds, but Evans' tongue found my wife's cunt and tasted her sweet nectar. She pulled away and nodded acceptance of his offer to pay for a lap dance. As she stood to leave the stage, she looked at me and gave me a devilish smile. I knew she was going to take her boss into the back room and use her body to make him come.

She came back out wearing a robe and led Evans to one of the small rooms in the back of the club. I was tempted to watch, but there was no way to do it. Besides, there was a 'charming' young black girl at our table with the prettiest pussy and I wanted to watch to see what it would do.

For security purposes, the club had closed-circuit cameras in each of the lap-dance rooms. A customer would often get carried away and exceed allowable limits, so the bouncers had to be ready to stop anything that might happen. The boss, Nicolas had called Clark back to his office to watch Monica give her lap dances. He waved for me to join him to watch my wife 'Trixie' with her customer.

"I won't stop anything unless you say so." He told me. If Evans wanted to take some liberties and if my wife wanted to let him, they would not stop it. I resolved to let my wife do whatever she wanted. This was, hopefully, a once in a lifetime experience for her so I thought she ought to do whatever she wanted and have no regrets.

Evans sat in the chair, fully clothed. Trixie was wearing a bra and panties, actually they were not much more than a G-string. She told him this was her first lap dance and he said "Sure it is." He didn't believe her. He admitted to having a few himself. He was about to get his best lap-dance ever.

My wife/Trixie straddled and sat on his lap, facing him. With her legs spread, her legs and the indentations between each of her legs and her pussy were displayed. Some of her cunt hair was uncovered too. The music from the club was playing and she began to gyrate her crotch over his. I saw her reach between her legs and find his cock. She rubbed it through his pants while she pushed her breasts into his face. He had his hands at his side. She was controlling the action. She whispered in his ear and he nodded. She reached behind and unhooked her bra. She rubbed her tits over Evans' face and let him suck on her nipples. She really gets aroused by having her breasts fondled and I could tell she was really hot. Evans was biting her tits and she was pulling his head into her chest.

My wife reached between her legs and I could tell she was undoing his pants. That was allowed, I guess. She continued and she stood up a bit and with his cooperation, she pulled his trousers and then his white briefs down his legs to his knees. I could see she was holding his cock in her hands. I wondered what she was going to do with it. She whispered to him again and again he nodded. She put her tongue in his mouth. He still had his hands holding the side of the chair. I watched as my wife, Trixie, reached down between her legs and pulled her G-string to the side. With her other hand, she held his cock and she lowered herself down onto it, taking it inside her. Now she began to lap-dance again, working his cock inside her with each move. She lifted her arms over her head and Evans put his face in her tits while she fucked him. She moved faster and faster and he tried to keep pace. She was impaled on another man's dick, twisting and turning and getting herself off, and I was just watching. Nicolas encouraged me to get my cock out and rub it, which I did. It was so hot, watching the love of my life fucking this guy, her boss. Her naked body was humping him in a wanton manner as her lust took over her persona. She jerked and I could see he was coming inside her. Her muscles tensed and she would hold a position for a moment and then move again. The guy was blasting his cum deep inside her and she was pouring her female cum all over him. She kissed him deeply as they began to calm down. Her cunt was full of his seed and when she stood, the milky fluid poured out of her. She found a towel nearby and wiped herself. Evans' limp cock was flopped in his lap, like a dead fish. She had used it up.

12