Role Playing Ch. 21: Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said to him, "Not a word of this at work."

He said, "I'll never tell. I couldn't explain what I was doing in a place like this."

She pecked him on the lips and said, "See you tomorrow morning after home-room."

She took her robe and walked away. She came back into the main club area.

The last dances were underway. Monica was sitting with us. She wore a robe and nothing else. It was open in the front. She was drunk and she made no effort to cover her private parts. I could see her well-used cunt. Clark was dazed by all that had happened. There was a wet spot on his pants from at least two loads of cum that he had shot in his pants. I had a similar problem, which my wife noticed when I stood up to greet her.

"Were you watching?" She asked.

I nodded. She knew about the closed-circuit cameras.

"I didn't plan to fuck him, but when he started biting my tits, I just had to have his cock in me."

"Will it cause you problem at work?" I asked.

She said, "I don't think so. He's married and he shouldn't be going to strip joints. He may want me to fuck him again, but other than that it shouldn't be an issue."

I looked at her after the comment about fucking him again.

She taunted me, "I may take him in the cloak room and fuck him every now and then. Would you like that? I'd bring you a cunt full of cum and you could have sloppy seconds."

She knew I didn't care for that idea and laughed. "Don't worry. That's not one of my fantasies. He's kind of a dork. It was interesting to see him get all horny and want to fuck me. He's always so proper at work. I don't think he'll have the balls to ask me to fuck him again. He does have a nice dick, though, bigger than I would've expected."

I said, "It will be weird for both of you though, working together with him knowing what your cunt looks liked from up close and you knowing he's seen up inside you and fucked you."

She said, "It should help us bond. I'll bet I get good evaluations too."

She showed me a handful of money, many ones and fives, but also a lot of twenties and a couple of fifties. It was a good night's work.

We were laughing as we walked out the door with Clark and Monica, wondering what our next adventure would be.

12