Role Playing Ch. 23: Forced Entry

Story Info
Wife is surprised when she gets home late.
3.5k words
4.65
3k
7
0

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROLE PLAYING 23 FORCED ENTRY

This is a story about a rape fantasy.

As told in previous stories, my wife and I do role playing, where we pretend to be someone else and engage in sexual practices that we fantasize about but would not do. This was one my wife asked for.

The woman (my wife) was late getting home from a planning meeting for her favorite charity. She'd gone to the meeting after work so she was still wearing her business attire, a pleated skirt that fell below her knees, a buttoned long-sleeved, white blouse with a sleeveless vest, and high heels with stockings on her legs. She pulled into the driveway. She'd told her husband she would be late and since he had to be to work early the next day, she expected him to be in bed. She was exhausted and looked forward to a nice cup of tea and then a good night's sleep. It was pleasantly cool outside, there was a heavy dew which was forming pockets of fog. She looked at her watch. It was after midnight. She'd stayed and chatted with her friends a bit too long and had joined them in a drink, which turned into two drinks, in the hotel bar.

She parked her car in the driveway and stepped out of the door with her purse and her keys. She pushed the button on her car remote to lock the doors, and turned to go into the house. Her house keys were in her hand and she was looking to get the right one.

Suddenly, an arm reached around her and a hand covered her mouth. The glove on the hand was smeared with some pungent substance that overwhelmed her sense of smell. It happened so quickly that she had no time to react. Another hand, holding a knife, waved in front of her face. The hand around her neck tightened its grip. She dropped her keys and her purse and struggled to get free.

She heard a man's voice say, "Just do as you're told and you won't get hurt." The voice was muffled in some way, but she could understand what was being said. The man was bigger than her and stronger. He seemed to be a bit taller and much stronger than her husband. She thought of struggling more, but was afraid of the knife. She couldn't see the man's face; he was wearing a ski mask. The hand with the knife reached under her armpit while the man's other arm wrapped around her waist. He pulled her backwards, over the lawn, toward the side of the house. One of her high heels broke and both shoes fell off in the grass. The stranger dragged her around the house toward the back yard. She decided to not resist but hoping there would be an opportunity to escape. She hoped her husband was still awake inside the house and would rescue her. Her hopes faded as they reached the back yard. The yard faced a wooded area and he wrestled her down the slope. There were neighboring houses, but they were all dark. She knew the neighbors went to bed early. She thought of screaming, but wondered if anyone would even hear her and the stranger had his hand on her throat, choking her. She wondered if her voice was being impaired by the strangle hold.

When he released her, she tried to speak, but only croaked as she tried to regain her composure. The stranger twisted her shoulders and she fell to the ground. Her vest was pulled off and the stranger put his strong hands between the button-gap in her blouse. He pulled her blouse apart; the buttons popped off, exposing her bra. The stranger was on top of her and roughly pulled her bra up and over her head. She was on the ground, face down with her arms outstretched. Her blouse and bra were pulled away and thrown to the side. Her breasts were wedged into the damp grass. The stranger had his knee in the small of her back so she couldn't move. She felt the knife cutting through the belt that held her skirt and then through the waistband of the skirt itself. Any hope of escaping had vanished. She knew she was about to be raped. Something in her groin stirred. She was scared, but realized there was arousal too.

The knife continued to cut away the skirt and it ripped further. When the stranger stood and pulled at her skirt and her panties, she saw an opportunity to escape. She didn't resist him stripping her, planning to escape once her legs were free. She rolled to her side and stood up, only to be tackled to the ground by her assailant. Now naked except for her stockings, she was face down again in the grass with the stranger holding her arms in chicken-wing holds, while straddling her hips. She had barely gotten a look at him with the ski mask and a large sweatshirt hiding most of his features. He wore boots on his feet and blue-jeans. She looked for something distinctive to remember that might help catch the guy.

She sensed him undoing his pants and then felt the hardness of the man's naked prick against her bare ass. The man had an erection and he was pushing to get it between her legs. She resisted, but it was futile. The man's penis slid between her upper thighs and the tip touched her pussy, stimulating more of that aroused feeling in her crotch. There was real danger, but the fantasy of being taken against her will had been one of her deeply held secrets. She was gasping for breath and had forgotten that his hand was no longer covering her mouth. She tried to scream, but it was a hoarse croak. With the exception of his cock, the man was fully clothed; his arms were covered, there were gloves on his hand and he wore a ski mask over his head.

The man grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as his penis continued its probe. The penis found it's mark and slid into her vagina. The rigid member pushed the lips of her vagina open and slid fully into her. She realized that she was wet down there, an involuntary reaction to the cock stimulating her vagina. It was sliding back and forth easily. He was rocking back and forth, relishing his conquest. She was being raped in her back yard, with her neighbors and her husband sound asleep only a few yards away. The man was not in a hurry. She reflected that he was not hurting her. He was fucking her, but it didn't hurt. The feeling of having a cock in her vagina was a familiar. She resolved to 'lie back and enjoy it."

Her assailant said, "I've been watching you for weeks, wanting to get my dick inside that tight cunt of yours."

She grunted, asking, "Who are you?"

He said, "Oh, you don't need to know my name. Does my cock feel good inside your married, high-society cunt?"

She just grunted, not wanting to provoke him. He was raping her. What was done was done. She wanted to get it over with, but the stranger was not in a hurry.

"You're nice and wet down there. I know you are enjoying this as much as I am."

She said, "That's not true. Do what you have to do and get off me."

He commanded, "Get up on your knees, so I can fuck you like a dog."

She complied and found herself on her hands and knees with her assailant ramming his cock into her from behind. She had a moment to look around at the dark damp landscape and again realized that the man was not hurting her. His cock was actually arousing her. His hands were fondling her sensitive breasts.

"How do you like that, bitch?" he asked.

She decided to insult him and said, "I can't even feel it, are you fucking me or is that just your finger?"

He stood and humped his cock into her forcefully, slapping his pelvis into her ass. Then, he pushed her face down in the grass and rammed his cock deeply inside her, trying to go as deeply as he could. He seemed was obsessed with taking all of her.

He stopped moving and she felt his semen spurt into her vagina. She was not using birth control, her husband had been snipped, so the man's sperm had a possibility of scoring a hit and impregnating her.

He knew it, "Feel my cum shooting into your unprotected cunt? I know you're not on the pill. I've been in your bedroom and see what pills you take."

She wondered how this man knew so much and shuddered at the level of violation involved. He knew her life, had plotted to attack her and now he was fucking her. Who was he, and what did he know?

With his ejaculation, she hoped that her ordeal was over. She laid still, expecting her 'new friend' to get up and leave. He didn't.

"I'm going to fuck all your holes." He said. "I can fuck you all night long if I want. Your old man is asleep. His wife is being raped outside his bedroom window and he's sleeping like a pussy. It's too bad he isn't awake. I'd like him to watch me fuck you."

He presented his sloppy cock to her face and she reluctantly took him in her mouth. He was still hard. He'd taken a pill to ensure he would remain erect for hours. He pushed her head onto his cock and pumped his hips, ramming the prick into her throat. She knew how to deep throat, but had never had a cock rammed into her throat so forcefully. The man held her nose shut while his dick was lodged deep in her throat. He was suffocating her with his prick. Her eyes watered and she tried to push herself away, but he had a firm grip on her long hair and she couldn't escape. She passed out for a second. She awakened a few moments later. She was lying on her back in the yard. Her stockings were gone. She felt the cool night air on her exposed pussy and on her erect nipples. She actually felt good; but then he resumed his assault.

Her head was tilted back with her neck bent, he was kneeling by her head and had a clear channel to ram his cock into her mouth. With only his prick exposed, he continued to face-fuck her. She thought about biting his prick, but knew she would be punished. The cock was sliding easily into her throat, lubricated with her saliva. She put one of her hands on her crotch and rubbed the inside of her thighs. She was actually enjoying it. The idea of a man forcing himself on her had stimulated her dreams and many love-making sessions with her husband. She felt a sense of shame mixed with arousal while this stranger was jamming his cock down her throat.

She felt semen spurt from his cock and fill her throat. He was coming again. He pulled back so most of his come emptied into her mouth. His cock jerked and spit; she tasted the gooey mixture washing over her teeth. He held her nose, forcing her to swallow.

"Swallow my cum, bitch!" he said as his dick continued to cover her tongue and fill her mouth.

She choked on his load, but swallowed most of it, doing what she was told. The nasty taste was not something she liked, but she did her best. Some of the cum drooled from her mouth and he rubbed his cock on her cheeks and nose, leaving streaks of his jism on her face.

He fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples. He leaned down and took one nipple in his mouth. He bit her and she yelped. Then, he put his mouth on the delicate side of her breasts and sucked, creating a red 'hickey' mark. He did another, then another. She laid there, still recovering from the assault on her mouth while the man focused on her breasts. He still had her pinned to the ground.

She hoped he had satisfied himself, but he was not done. The man rolled her on to her stomach. He slapped her naked ass, once, then again, leaving hand-prints. He used his knee to force her legs open and used his hands to spread her ass cheeks. Her tight little anus was exposed. He pushed a finger inside her, then moved it in and out. He added another finger and pulled up, raising her from the ground with the pressure from his fingers, lifting her by her asshole. She was wide-open and vulnerable for what was next.

She knew he was going to fuck her ass and was not surprised when she felt his prick at her back door. She saw no reason to resist and she shamefully realized that she was, sort-of, enjoying being defiled by this stranger. She was no longer resisting, knowing she was about to be forcefully sodomized; she awaited his cock.

He had something to lubricate her anus. He pushed the cool gel into her rectum. It felt better than his fingers. His cock followed. The woman reflexively raised her butt to give her 'new friend' better access to her little dark back hole. Her anus tightly gripped the invading cock. It was prying her open. Once the tip of his dick pushed past her sphincter, it easily slid up into her tight tail-pipe. She realized that she was enjoying it. When she was really horny, her husband would fuck her ass like this stranger was doing. The cock slid back-and-forth, like the piston in an engine.

The man took hold of her hand. He forced it under her, into her crotch; he wanting her to finger herself while he defiled her ass. She put her fingers on her clitoris and touched herself.; it felt good so she continued. She was wet from her own arousal and his cum, both leaking from her slippery cunt. She became more excited with her fingers rubbing her clit. She put two fingers in her vagina and soon realized she was close to coming. She rubbed faster; her muscles tensed and she felt her orgasm building.

"Do you like me fucking your married asshole?" He asked.

She said, "It feels good. Stop talking and fuck me, whoever you are."

He pumped away and she started to shudder, reaching her orgasm. She was confused, but amazed that she was being forcibly raped in the ass but had fingered herself to an orgasm while it was happening. The hidden desire of her rape fantasy was coming true. She had always doubted that she really wanted it to, but now that it was, she was in ecstasy. The danger of the man hurting her was there, but he seemed to be intent on fucking her, not hurting her, and he was doing a good job of it.

The man said, "I knew once I began to fuck you that you'd want me to keep going."

She said, "Oh shit. I don't believe that I'm enjoying this."

He continued, his hips straddling hers.

She moaned, "Fuck me with that cock of yours. Stuff it in my ass. You're so far inside me."

The man ejaculated for a third time. The warm flood of semen rushed into her ass and she continued her own orgasm. He pulled out and her asshole remained dilated, gaping open with cum dripping out of her.

He left her there, nude, thoroughly fucked, lying on the cool wet grass. Her clothes were destroyed. Her assailant had gone. Whoever he was, he had stalked her, captured her and raped her in her back yard. She wondered if he would do it again sometime, and if so, would she resist.

She staggered to her feet. Looking around, she saw no one. The damp chill in the air got to her and she shivered. Her nipples were still hard. Her asshole ached from the extreme penetration. She coughed to clear her abused throat. Her pussy was wet and the cool air chilled her down there.

She collected her clothing; her blouse was ruined, her skirt ripped apart. She found her bra but her panties had been taken by her assailant. She went to the back door and knocked. She didn't want to shout and draw the attention of the neighbors. She didn't want them to know she'd been raped. Her husband didn't answer so she wandered around to the side door of the garage. It was locked. She stumbled to front yard and looked for her keys in the lawn. Her shoes were ruined too. Her emotions began to well up inside her with the frustration of not being able to find her keys. Her purse had dropped on the driveway. She found her cell phone and dialed her husband. She was standing, cold and naked, beside the brightly-light lamp-post in her yard. Finally, her husband (I) answered the phone.

"Come down and unlock the door and let me in." she asked.

I acted like I was annoyed, "Where are your keys?"

"I lost them."

She sounded drunk. "Have you been drinking?"

"Yes, but come let me in."

I said, "I have to get up in the morning, dammit, and you come home drunk. It's after midnight! How did you get home if you don't have your car keys?"

She snapped, "Honey, quit fucking around and let me in. I was raped."

I hustled downstairs and opened the front door. My wife was standing there, completely naked, holding her ripped clothing and her purse. Her skin was mottled and covered with dirt and grass clippings from lying on the lawn. Her hair was a mess. She had hickeys on her breasts. There was cum on her face. She had goosebumps and her nipples were hard. She was a mess, but a beautiful mess.

She came inside. I put a coat over her shoulders and took her to the kitchen. She was trembling.

She told me what had happened, "A man grabbed me when I got out of the car. He dragged me into the back yard, stripped me and raped me. He fucked me in all three holes."

I took a moment to grasp what she had said, "Did you see who he was?"

"No. He had a ski mask over his head."

"What could you tell about him?"

"He was a bit taller and seemed stronger than you. He was fully clothed except for his dick. He put something on my nose so I couldn't smell him. His voice was muffled somehow."

Then she said, "That was really intense. I didn't expect you to do all that." She was talking like I had been the one who had dragged her into the back yard.

"Honey, it wasn't me."

"What? You're kidding. I thought it might be you the whole time. You were being pretty rough, but I had a feeling that it was you. I thought you were doing a role-play of my rape fantasy."

I looked at her and earnestly said, "No, honey. I didn't think you were serious about doing a rape role play. I was going to ask you if you really wanted to do it."

She was stunned, "You mean to tell me that I let some asshole rape me, thinking it was you."

I nodded. "You let him?"

She went on, "If I'd known, I wouldn't have been so easy and I wouldn't have come while he was fucking my asshole." Then she said, "Oh shit, what if he got me pregnant?"

"He came in your cunt?"

"He came in my cunt, my mouth and my asshole. You were in here sleeping while some guy raped your wife outside your window."

I tried to be philosophic, "Well, I guess we don't need to role play raping you since you had the real thing."

She stared daggers in response to my awful comment. "I should've known. His cock was bigger than yours." That bruised my ego.

We went upstairs. She didn't want a shower. She said, "I just want you to take me to bed and make love to me. I want to feel you inside me after all that."

She was dirty, sweaty and full of cum, but I wanted her badly. I took her to bed and tenderly kissed her sore breasts. I nuzzled her pussy and gently entered her with my hard cock. Her breath smelled like cum and her pussy was very sloppy. It was wonderful. We made love, tenderly at first and then she clung to me, needing me to hold her and love her.

We were nearing a climax. She looked into my eyes and told me she loved me.

She begged, "Come inside me. I need to feel your sperm in my cunt."

I said, "I don't know if I can. I've come three times already tonight."

She got it.

She said, "You asshole!"

Then she added, "That was magnificent!"