Role Playing for Three Couples

Story Info
Three couples spice things up with some role playing.
4.9k words
4.39
33k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers

This story contains details of wife swapping, so please don't read it if that bothers you

* * * * *

No two marriages are the same, but many have a lot in common. Karen and I were in our forties and had been married for twenty years. I wouldn't say our sex life was in a rut, but it had settled into a routine of about once a week and usually on a Saturday night.

We tried to spice things up with sexy underwear and the occasional bit of role playing, which is really nothing more than the sort of stuff a lot of couples resort to. I did once suggest wife swapping to Karen, but she said no, though my fears that she would be offended proved groundless.

Anyway our sex life was fine, perhaps a bit vanilla, but Karen was such a smart, attractive woman that I didn't really have any grounds for complaint.

Things might have stayed that way if Karen hadn't drunk a bit too much one night and become more talkative than normal. I should explain that about once every couple of months we meet up with Tracy and Laura, two old school friends of Karen's, and have a dinner party.

We take it in turns and on this occasion Laura and Tom were the hosts. All three women are rather strait-laced, especially Laura, who is in truth quite uptight. She'd seemed surprised, shocked almost, when Karen once mentioned that we had a vibrator; something that I didn't think was at all out of the ordinary.

On this particular night Karen had a bit more to drink than normal and like most people that does make her more talkative.

Tracy's husband Rick mentioned that they had watched the film The Accused on TV the previous night which included a scene where a woman (played by Jodie Foster) was raped in a pool hall. Rick commented that being raped was the worst thing that can happen to a woman.

Karen gave me a wry smile and a knowing look. We had gone to see The Accused when it originally came out and I found the rape scene harsh and unpleasant, and had said as much to Karen. So I'd been surprised when she said it had turned her on. "I'm sure I'd hate the reality, but it did turn me on" was how she put it. Rather hesitantly she admitted that she sometimes daydreamed about being taken very forcefully by a handsome, powerfully built man who just ignores her protests and takes his pleasure.

Anyway Rick intercepted the knowing look Karen gave me.

"What's up? Don't you agree?" He asked, looking puzzled. Karen laughed.

"Sorry, no I agree with you. It's just that sometimes I do daydream about being taken by a big brute of a man."

"Whoa", said Rick excitedly. "Watch out Tony or something might happen."

"Oh it already has," said Karen. That really caught everyone's attention, so Karen hurriedly put them right.

"I don't mean in real life. It's just that sometimes we act out little games."

I was rather embarrassed by the way Karen was giving away our bedroom secrets, but a part of me was excited, and I could see that the others were enthralled and were hanging on to Karen's every word.

"What sort of games?" asked Rick.

"Oh there's a workman in the house and he likes what he sees and takes payment in kind. Or I'm alone at night and an intruder grabs me, rips my clothes off and has me."

"Really", said Laura her eyes widening. "But what about the clothes, they'll be ruined."

"That doesn't matter. I only use older ones or sometimes we buy an inexpensive blouse or some sexy knickers just for ripping."

More questions followed and I admired how confident Karen was about the sexy fun we sometimes enjoyed. I had assumed that a lot of couples went in for this sort of thing, but it seemed clear that the others didn't indulge in anything similar. However it was also obvious that the basic idea intrigued them. After that the conversation settled down to more normal subjects, but a bit of a buzz lingered.

When we got home Karen undressed and slipped into bed naked - a sure sign that she wanted sex. I slid my cock into her moist channel and wondered how it was that I never tired of her luscious pussy.

"You were on good form tonight," I told her.

"I was wasn't I," she giggled. "Do you think I went too far?"

"Not at all. I bet Rick and Tom are grateful that you've given their wives something to think about."

We chatted some more and the evening came to a perfect close when Karen enjoyed a shuddering climax and I fired my sperm into her lush cunt.

I didn't think too much more about it until a couple of weeks later when Rick telephoned me at work. After a few pleasantries he thanked me for mentioning the role playing Karen and I enjoyed.

"That game of yours worked a treat. Tracy and I tried it last weekend and she loved it. I tore her blouse open, then ripped her panties off and she was wet as hell and I had a hard on like a iron bar. Afterwards she said it was the most exciting sex we've ever had."

At this stage I decided it was best to shut the office door. Rick went on to say that he'd been thinking about it and wondered if at the next meal we fancied doing something different.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I thought we'd get the girls to dress up and then rip their clothes off."

I could feel my cock stiffening so it was obvious what my answer would be. I told Rick I was up for it, but I was very doubtful that our wives would be keen. He surprised me by saying that Tracy was willing. However as we chatted further it became clear that Tracy hadn't actually said yes, but she had said she would if Karen and Laura would. Rick said that was the closest we would get to a yes from her.

He asked if I would ask Karen and if she was OK then we had to figure out a way to get Laura to agree. We both agreed that her inhibited nature meant she would be a tough nut to crack.

I decided to wait until the next time Karen and I were making love as I thought she might be more receptive then. As soon as I raised the subject Karen laughed.

"I wondered when you would get round to that. Tracy rang the other day and told me about Rick's idea. We've chatted and we will ask Laura, but strictly on the understanding that there's no swapping and any ripping and subsequent activity is in separate rooms."

Given that I was half expecting a flat refusal I could hardly complain at the conditions. At the back of my mind was the thought that if it all went well there might be a repeat and maybe we could get the conditions eased.

Somewhat to my surprise Laura did say yes and what we all agreed was for a change we would go out to a restaurant and then on for a drink. The men would leave the pub first, our wives would follow soon afterwards, enter the darkened house and go to their allocated room. Karen and I had the lounge, Tom and Laura got the conservatory and Rick and Tracy would use the dining room (hot on the table!).

We were all going to stay the night. Rick and Tracy didn't have any kids so their house was ideal.

The women had made it a condition that they got to pick the clothes, insisting that they were going to look sexy, not sluttish. That was fine by me; I've always preferred a subtle look to a blatant one.

To make things easier and so the neighbours didn't see our wives going out all tarted up the women decided to get changed at Rick and Tracy's. It felt great driving out to their house knowing that some sexy fun was on the agenda. Waiting in their lounge for our wives to come down was wonderful. There was a real tingle of anticipation; at last we were doing something other than just plain vanilla sex.

I know I'm biased, but Karen is definitely the best looking of the three. She's about 5 ft 6, long dark hair and with a lovely figure topped off by a 36D bust. Although she's approaching her mid-forties many people think she's in her thirties.

Tracy is very pleasant looking with a slim boyish figure accentuated by her short hair. She is also distinctly flat chested.

In contrast Laura has big tits, 36DD at least, but unfortunately the rest of her is a bit big. She is at best plain looking and doesn't help herself with the frumpy clothes she normally chooses. If I'm making her sound rather dull then I ought to add that she is a really nice person.

We didn't have too long to wait before our wives entered the lounge. Karen was wearing a lacy black bra which showed quite nicely through her rather see-through white blouse. Her red skirt went to just below her knee. It perhaps gives you an idea of how conservative our wives are in that Karen had always said that wearing a coloured bra beneath a white blouse was sluttish.

Tracy's tight white top made it clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her erect nipples poked two pleasing bumps in the thin material. Her black skirt went to just above her knee.

Laura had a longer black skirt, but the main feature was a low cut purple blouse which displayed an impressive amount of cleavage.

We were soon off to the new Thai restaurant we had decided to try. Laura usually has very little to drink, but tonight she had two large glasses of wine, which I took as a sign of nerves.

After a slightly awkward start we all started to loosen up a bit, helped by the excellent food and drink. We made sure that our wives glasses were topped up and none of them objected.

After the meal we headed to the pub down the road. Our wives self-conscious awareness of their sexy appearance had softened under the influence of alcohol into a much more relaxed atmosphere. In particular Laura no longer seemed to care who got a good view of her cleavage. It was nearly time for the men to leave when Rick spoke up.

"Why don't we stop pussyfooting around. Let's go for it and draw lots for partners."

"You mean swap?" said Tracy. "Well you three can change rooms, but we're not."

"OK," said Rick. "That sounds good."

"That's not what I meant," said Tracy.

"I know that," said Rick with a laugh. "But it's what you said."

Tracy shook her head and looked at Karen who just shrugged. I decided to step in.

"Laura what do you think?" I asked, crossing my fingers that she was past caring.

"OK, it's fine by me."

"Alright," said Rick "We'll head back now. We're free to change rooms if we want and you can do the same if you want. We'll call a taxi and then get him to come back for you."

"Wait," Tracy said. "We've agreed to the clothes ripping and changing rooms, but we need a safe word, so that if anyone wants to call a halt they can and no questions asked. Can anyone suggest one?"

"Twat," said Karen, looking at me. I had to laugh at that. The double meaning was perfect - both an insult and a slang term for the vagina.

"OK," I said. "If you get called a twat you have to stop."

A minute later we were outside.

"Everyone up for changing the order?" Rick asked rubbing his hands. Tom and I gave an emphatic yes. It was a fifteen minute drive back to Rick's and I suggested that once we were back we should draw lots to sort out a new order.

As soon as we were inside Rick texted Tracy to say the taxi was on its way. Then he scribbled names on three bits of paper, put them in a glass and thrust it at me. I pulled one out and laughed.

Typical - Lounge -- the room I already had! I put it back, Rick swirled them round with a pen and I picked again.

Conservatory. Rick gave a satisfied nod.

"OK. That means I switch to the lounge and Tom you get the dining room."

"No rush we've got a good twenty minutes." We chatted for a while but we were all preoccupied with what was about to happen, so we cut the small talk and headed for our allocated rooms.

I went into the conservatory. All the blinds were down making it very dark, so I raised the two on the french window letting in a bit of light. They looked out onto a tall hedge with farmland beyond, so there was little chance of being seen. There was a bookcase by the far wall and I decided to stand by that, let my victim reach the middle of the room, then grab them and pull them down onto one of the settees which was on either side of the room.

But who would I get? Well if the women stuck to the plan I'd get Laura. Was that OK? Well she was nothing to look at, but I reckoned those big tits would be fun. Also I had a sneaking suspicion that Tom was the only man she'd ever been with and I had an idea there hadn't been much sex in their marriage recently. So rousing her hidden passions would be an exciting challenge.

It came to me with a bit of a start that I was the only man Karen had ever had sex with so this would be a big event for her. Did I mind? I found the idea of another man fucking her quite arousing and felt my penis stiffen pleasurably.

After all this it would be ironic if Karen walked into the conservatory. Well the odds of that happening were one in three. Anyway it was pretty much down to chance from now on. I glanced at my watch - they could arrive anytime now.

In the event it was another ten minutes before I heard car doors slamming. The hall door opened and there was a whispered conversation; I couldn't tell who was talking, never mind what was being said.

Whoever came to the conservatory would come via the kitchen. There was the click clack of high heels on the kitchen floor, they slowed and then stopped as they reached the entrance to the conservatory. There was a pause and I was suddenly aware of how fast my heart was beating. It sounded alarmingly loud and I tensed as a shiver of anticipation passed through me.

A woman entered the room and the short hair and slim build immediately identified her as Tracy. She paused in the middle of the floor and I stepped up behind her, put one arm tight round her middle and clamped the other over her mouth.

"Stand still. Don't struggle." We stood motionless briefly. "I'm not going to hurt you. Nod your head if you understand." Tracy nodded. Slowly I took my hand away from her mouth.

"What's your name?"

"Tracy."

"Alright Tracy, just relax, do as you're told and we can both have some fun."

"What sort of fun?" she asked. In reply I cupped one of her cute little breasts and squeezed.

"There's no need for that," she said trying to remove my hand, but I kept it firmly in place. Instead I began to explore with my other hand.

As my hand slid across her skirt I was delighted to feel a tell-tale bump which indicated she was wearing stockings and suspenders. My hand moved round to give her backside a squeeze and I could feel her skirt moving freely over bare skin, so either she wasn't wearing any knickers or (more likely) she was wearing a thong.

I was glad I'd adjusted the blinds so there was enough light to see because an enticing sight would be revealed when I pulled Tracy's skirt aside. I shuffled her across towards one of the settees.

"Don't, don't. There's no need to do this," she pleaded as I pushed her down and moved above her. I kissed her forcefully and she squirmed, turning her head away. I slid a hand inside her top and began to fondle one of her tits.

"No," she said pulling my hand away.

"Tracy either you let me have it or I take it. Either way it's the same result; I'm going to have you." My hand went back to her breast, but she pulled it away again. It was time to take charge so I grabbed hold of her top with both hands and ripped it open. She gasped and hurriedly put both hands across her breasts to hide her nakedness, but I pulled them aside and clamped my mouth onto one of her nipples.

There was a flow and a passion to our movements and events had taken on a momentum which made it clear that neither of us wanted to stop. I grabbed hold of the hem of her skirt and tugged it up round her waist. I glanced down -- stockings, suspenders and a black thong. I grabbed the thong and ripped.

"Oh God, no," Tracy cried. I thrust my hand between her thighs and pushed two fingers between her pussy lips. To say she was wet was an understatement; it was clear she was very aroused.

I was desperate to be inside her. To feel my cock sliding into my wife's friend, to take her, spread her legs, fuck her. I tugged at my trousers, hurriedly pulling them down and releasing my erect cock.

"No, don't, please don't. My husband could come back at any time."

"Good. He'll see his wife with another man's cock in her pussy. Maybe he'll want a turn afterwards." I thrust viciously at her, but Tracy wriggled and my cock butted against her upper thigh. Another thrust, another miss, and another miss. Then heaven -- the next thrust found her entrance and suddenly I was deep inside her. I groaned, Tracy cried out and arched her back.

With her slim hips and boyish figure Tracy felt very different from Karen's much more curvy build. Her cunt was incredibly tight and gripped my cock along its full length. I savoured the moment and then began to fuck her with firm, deep strokes. I kissed her and all pretence of resistance was abandoned as her tongue fenced enthusiastically with mine.

Indistinct sounds carried from elsewhere in the house and I vaguely registered that at this moment my wife was probably laid there with another man's cock inside her. But all my attention was on Tracy and the wonderful feeling of fucking her lustful cunt. In fact it was too nice, there was no way I was going to be able to hold back for very long.

Her love juices were soaking my balls and I could feel her love honey running down towards the crack of her arse. I used my index finger to work some lubrication around her rosebud. I felt her stiffen, perhaps uncertain of my intentions. Fingering Karen's arsehole wasn't something I'd done until we'd been married for several years and I tried not to overuse it, so it normally had an explosive impact on her. I wondered if it would do the same for Tracy.

A few more thrusts, then I slid my finger into her arse. Tracy stiffened, then shuddered violently as an orgasm swept through her. I picked up the pace, then one last thrust and that wonderful moment when all thoughts vanish from your mind and all you're aware of is your cock pumping sperm into a willing cunt.

Slowly, gradually we came back down to earth and eventually disentangled ourselves. I'd released quite a load into Tracy so she had to find some kitchen roll to wipe the copious amounts of sperm leaking from her pussy.

I could hear sounds elsewhere in the house and my thoughts turned to Karen and what she had been doing. Tracy and I kissed for one last time and I couldn't resist sliding my hand up her skirt and fingering her cunt again. At first she let me, but then she put a hand on my wrist, so rather reluctantly I stopped. We looked at each other.

"Thanks," I said. "That was wonderful." Tracy simply gave a quiet smile of acknowledgement and we headed upstairs. We parted on the upstairs landing and when I entered the bedroom we had been allocated Karen was already there. She turned and gave me a quiet smile, oddly reminiscent of the smile Tracy had just given me. Her blouse was open down the front and I noticed that several buttons were missing.

Nothing was said. We embraced and kissed. My hand slid between her thighs and Karen parted her legs and allowed me to seek the confirmation I desired. She was very wet and very slippery. She began to unfasten my trousers and we undressed hurriedly and slipped into bed.

I mounted her, my prick sliding easily into her slick wetness. I pulled her close and whispered the inevitable question into her ear.

"Who fucked you?"

"Tom fucked me. Who did you fuck?"

"I fucked Tracy. Is that alright?" A bit of a stupid question really because the deed was done, there was no going back.

"Yes, that's OK," Karen replied. "Was it nice?" she asked with just a touch of anxiety.

"Yes it was very nice," I said, there didn't seem to be any point lying. "But I prefer your big tits and furry slit." That was definitely true. I already knew that Tracy was flat-chested; I now also knew that she had rather sparse pubic hair (a definite contrast with Karen's luxuriant bush).

tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers
12