Role Playing for Three Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this time I was very aware that just a few minutes ago another man's cock had been inside my wife's cunt and that he'd fucked her properly, not pulling out, but emptying his balls deep inside her.

It was my first experience of sloppy seconds and in truth I found it very exciting. Our sex life had been plain vanilla, but now here I was, my cock still coated with her best friend's love honey and about to add my load to the sperm already inside my wife's cunt. I could feel the pressure of an orgasm building and warned Karen that I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Go on then, do it. Cum in me. Cum in my pussy."

"It's not a pussy any more," I gasped. "You're an experienced woman now, so it's not a pussy, it's a cunt."

"Alright, fuck my cunt, fill it with your sperm."

That took me over the top and I groaned as my cock jerked and jerked inside Karen, firing several bursts of cum into her well-fucked cunt. I clung to her for a while, but then my cock began its inevitable retreat and Karen asked me to get a tissue. I wanted to talk to her, to ask how she felt, but sensed this wasn't the right time, perhaps in the morning I thought.

We both soon fell asleep and I woke first to find that I'd slept a bit later than normal. The house was quiet, so I lay there waiting for Karen to wake. I found it surprisingly arousing to look at the attractive woman asleep next to me and think that she had sperm from two men in her cunt. After all those years of perfectly satisfactory, but rather routine sex, we had finally done something different.

I was curious to see how Karen felt when she woke, but in the event she complained of a headache and asked for a glass of water and a couple of paracetamol. I realised it wasn't the right time to chat and soon afterwards we heard people moving, so we got up and went downstairs.

Breakfast was slightly awkward. Karen had a headache and wasn't at her best and it was clear that Laura had a hangover. She hadn't really had that much to drink last night, but she normally stuck to soft drinks, so perhaps it wasn't surprising that a few glasses of wine had had such an effect on her.

Sat at the breakfast table making polite conversation I couldn't help glancing at Tracy and thinking that only a few hours ago I was between her thighs, drawing gasps of pleasure from her before we collided with a glorious mutual climax. I felt a definite masculine pride in the knowledge that she probably still had some of my sperm in her vagina. I'd known her as a friend of my wife for years and it did seem odd (almost unreal) to think that last night her cunt lips had parted as my cock penetrated her and I had fired my sperm into her pussy.

Those thoughts were causing a pleasurable stirring in my loins and I knew that later I would want to claim my wife's body again. Both Rick and Tom seemed quite buoyant and I guessed they were having similar thoughts to me. I knew that Tom was a virgin when he met Laura and I was pretty certain there hadn't been anything other than occasional sex in their marriage recently, so last night must have been pretty momentous for him.

Not surprisingly he looked like the cat who'd got the cream. In truth he had good reason to -- Karen was much better looking than Laura and she still had a wonderful figure. Presumably he was glancing at Karen and thinking "I've fucked her, last night I came in her pussy."

Laura interrupted my musings and said that her headache wasn't clearing and if we didn't mind they would head off shortly. Karen took that as a cue and said that we would do the same.

It didn't take us long to sort out our things and we were soon outside on the front drive saying our goodbyes. I hugged Laura and gave her a peck on the cheek, but she avoided any real sort of eye contact. Next I shook hands with Tom and it was firmer and friendlier than normal, clearly we were both taking the opportunity to make it clear that we were comfortable with the events of last night. I liked Tom, he may not have been at the front of the queue when good looks were handed out, but he was a pleasant, down to earth guy and if he'd finally experienced some prime pussy then good for him.

Next I shook hands with Rick, hugged Tracy and thanked them for hosting us. I didn't make any direct comment about last night's events, but I did say we'd had a great time. There was a flicker of acknowledgement in Tracy's eyes, a brief recognition of the intimacy we had shared. Then we were into our car and off home. The journey passed quietly and although Karen didn't say anything I had a definite feeling that she wasn't in the mood to discuss what had happened.

However that night we enjoyed a leisurely lovemaking session and inevitably I asked Karen how the previous night had been for her. She said it had been good and bad. An intriguing comment which I naturally asked her to explain.

"Well Tom's 6 foot 2, so he's about three inches taller than you and he's got big hands and feet. You know what they say that means; well at least in his case it's true. So don't be offended but he does have a bigger cock than you. It's not much bigger, but I did feel stretched. Having said that he's not a very considerate lover, he just pushed it in me, thrust in and out excitedly and then came very quickly."

What I didn't see coming was Karen's revelation that as soon as we left the pub three men had come over and tried to chat them up.

"They offered to buy us a drink, but we said we were going as soon as our taxi came. They asked if it was alright if they chatted to us until then and that seemed harmless, so we said OK. Anyway when the taxi arrived they came outside with us and they talked us into letting them have a goodnight kiss."

"Oh, you let them did you?"

"Yes, we did, and my guy had a sly feel of my breasts."

"Tell me more!"

"I stopped him, but not straight away. I let him have a bit of a feel, then pulled his hand away. And I was wearing that soft, lacy bra you like, so he will have felt the shape of my breasts, not just the material of my bra. In truth I was a bit of a tease."

"You were weren't you. It was quite a night wasn't it."

"Yes, it was. I can hardly believe that Laura said yes. She is normally so uptight and straight-laced. She rang me earlier and, in her words, Rick fucked her senseless last night."

"Tell me more," I said...and Karen did.

12