All Comments on 'Role Playing for Three Couples'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

Not my thing, but plausible and inoffensive.

Windsor66Windsor66over 2 years ago

Another excellent story, Tony. It encourages idle day dreams of which two couples to share with,..

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Very erotic and well written. Hopefully part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN 09 x 3 ? Great story. There is a twist coming , cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A superb story - plausible, loving, detailed and very arousing….bravo!

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

It was ok I guess but rather extreme? Is everything else other than fucking someone who is not your partner vanilla? I mean, the other two couple were vanilla if I go with their reactions about a vibrator (the fuck?) or their reaction to the roleplay between Karen and him. So you could say the other two couples were vanilla but they were not. Then there is the question why he wanted to fuck the other two if Karen was factually the best looking one and he felt no attraction to Tracy or Laura. Atleast he described them as not attractive so this should be his opinion. So yeah, I am confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story...*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5* I enjoyed it Tony. Take care of yourself and I hope the passion to write stays with you. It didnt with me lol.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

I was delighted to read a new story by you, I thought you were done posting stories here. Can't tell if you intend to continue with this cast of characters, okay with it either way.

Three out of your 45 stories are favorites of mine, and those tread close to my turn-off zone. The others (I haven't managed to read all of them) sail too far beyond my taste. You're straightforward about your fetishes (wife sharing and spanking). And in this story, I can't relate to your excitement about sloppy seconds. But I read it, enjoyed it, gave it a four, and look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2 please. We hear what Rick does with Laura and it’s now the protagonist’s turn with her

daggettdaggettover 2 years ago

As usual you wrote a great story. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a story of yours posted, I hope you’ll do more with these characters. There are so many cuckolding stories as opposed to wife or couple sharing stories around these days. So much aggression on one side or the other and not enough equal partnership in an adventure with married people, It’s either humiliate him or burn the bitch. No middle ground. Thanks for a reminder of why I liked reading stories on Lit when I first discovered it. If it’s still in you, write more. Lit needs it.

SydneyRobSydneyRobover 2 years ago

Love it Tony. Good to see you writing again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another good story how about a follow up to Tarts and Vicars as suggested at the end of that story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What happened next?

sbmcruisesbmcruise8 days ago

T really love the story and want more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...