All Comments on 'Role-Playing Wife'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not bad

A little long for my tastes. And a bit rambling in spots. Take the ramble out and you'd lose a page or two. Keep up the good work though. Try to keep the stories a little shorter. Some people like me like the 2 and 3 page stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just the way it should be

The seduction fell into place beautifully . No one was forced into anything , purely the power of suggestion and it worked . You MUST give us part 2 , with or without Mom .

ohrhett2004ohrhett2004about 15 years ago
Bulls eye!

I am glad to hear that I am not the only man out there who has fought internally over this unwanted fantasy. I have never had the real thing - sex with my daughter - I really do not think I ever could have, even if my daughter had seduced me just like in this tale. She is a gorgeous 30 year-old now, and there have been around 16 years of torture for this sick old pervert. I say: Good job setting down the complicated and soul-wrenching range of emotions the Dad went through. Spot-on!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
He needs to train her to be his woman only his

It would be great if Jennifer could catch Chuck and Ellie fucking. She wouldn't get outraged, she would just move Robb her boss into her bedroom. Chuck could watch Robb fuck Jennifer, and see how much Jennifer has fallen in love with Robb. Jennifer could see how much that Chuck and Ellie are in love with each other, and how well suited they are for each other. All four of them want the group to live and to stay together. Jenn marries Robb and Chuck marries Ellie when the women get pregnant at about the same time. Thanks for the good head rush.....Rich

xcalibur78xcalibur78about 15 years ago
Very Hot!!!

There are many stories that are of the 2-3 page variety, and they are good. However, your stories elaborate much more, which brings the stories to life. Awesome!!!

sirhugssirhugsalmost 15 years ago
more please

...there is potential for so much more...obviously, Jennifer joining Ellie & Dad, but also Jennifer, Rob & hubby, then Ellie, then Ellie's bf.... mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

Outstanding story. Usually I don't bother reading stories that spread out over 7 pages, but this was an exceptional read. I think I need a cigarette after that!

kokhardkokhardover 14 years ago
Very,Very HOT

I luv this story...starting in the second chapter my cock got so stiff! I sure hope there is more to cum in this series....I want more!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Sexy

So sexy.... i had my fingers in my pussy the whole time... i loved it.. i still think that it could of been better but my pussy loved it!!!! I had 2 fingers in..... amazing.. keep writing.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

I loved it. It had my cock hard the whole time

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredible!

A 10/10! The build up was superb and soo sexy that mommy and daddy were roleplaying about their daughter beforehand, wow! This is definitely within my top 3 fav stories, and I've read tons of them on here. please keep writing ones like these! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot story

Wow very well written. Loved every bit of it, now whats next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
.

Writing this in the present tense isn't very good. The story itself is hot as hell. You should redo it in another tense.

KodiDustyKodiDustyabout 13 years ago
I liked it but,

I didn't like the whole fucking the secretary part.

I love incest, but the cheating parts I really hated.

Is just me, but other wise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yumm

You had me wet the whole time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Present tense

I agree with Anonymous ~ it would have been even hotter if written in past tense.

UgleeJonUgleeJonalmost 13 years ago
Still ...

I agree that it should be in past tense, but it's still one of the best FD stories on literotica.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
marvelously erotic story!!

loved this, almost romantic,

past tense,present tense,,its all good!!

plenty of room for further chapters,,wife has a lover, thats a pleasant surprise,good for her! no one person can fulfill your life and needs,,,monogamy is highly overrated anyway,,i have never believed in it!

will chuck tell his wife about his relationship with the daughter?? will the wife accept it?,,,,,will the wife join them?? more of this please!! this story had me aroused from start to finish!! will save and read often!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
could have been good

The sex scenes were certainly hot, but nothing covers up the fact that these are all pretty despicable people. You've got daughter betraying her mother, mother betraying her husband, and husband betraying his wife, and possibly his daughter, assuming he doesn't stop the affair with the secretary. If this was some kind of open relationship where everyone was ok with what the others are doing, fine. But they're all doing behind the others' backs, taking actions they have reason to believe would hurt their loved ones if found out. While the mother could possibly deserve a pass on her actions if she assumes her husband is cheating on her, pretty much everything dad does in this entire story is just wrong. He's a total creep. If you can't stand the spouse anymore, get a fucking divorce, then go screw whoever you want to. In this fucked up family, I don't think mom would even contest the thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too much

The secretary story was unnecessary. The daughter was too voracious.

pg240pg240over 12 years ago
You are the man

Damn, it makes me want to have another daughter! You are the man, samslam!

lottacharlottacharover 12 years ago
Beautiful story.

Oh my god this was a great story. Everything was great, except the secretary thing, I did'nt like it, without it, this is the greatest story :) Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done story with an unusually clever PLOT

A really ingenious plot (daughter overhears Mom and Dad role playing). Well developed and nice slow pace. Slamslam is one of the very best authors on Literotica. Thanks for a great story.

Bozorino

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Two problems

You use "conscious" on Page 5 twice when you should have used "conscience"

And I agree with others that the secretary thing was a needless distraction from an otherwise excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GOOD WORK

Please keep writing and I do understand why the seceratary was important having been there more than once. If you decide to continue this story, I do hope you will have Ellie decide she really does need somebody to teach her about anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Excellent story. Started slowly and steadily. The secretary was a distraction. i felt she was not needed at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so hot!

this is an amazing story we are going to do the role play tonight :-)

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent story

Enjoyed the development.. hit too close to home...

daughter's GF was the one that developed the role play idea of daddy-daughter during our clandestine romps, then daughter planned her own satisfaction after she saw us one afternoon. I had them both in the end.

I aspire to write like you have.

Loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Hot!

Fucking hot story! Don't listen to some of these comments. This was a well written story and hot as fuck! I think the black secretary should have a bigger role next time.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 10 years ago
Great

I love this well written story, dad didn't know what hit him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Totslly Hairy

I would have loved it if Amy had a full growth of blonde pussy hair.

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Well written and hot, but could have done without the cheating by both parents as commented by a few others too. Thanks~

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You write amazing descriptions of the sex itself. I just wish you had more stories that weren't I/T. I can I only take those in small doses before they creep me out. I wish you would apply your talents to more stories in other categories because you are a fine writer.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
daddy

can't do that kind of very sick shit. it's rape

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writeralmost 9 years ago
Very Hot

I loved it. Simple as that. You must continue it. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mmmmmmm!

My Daddy's penis is beautiful. Seven years ago is when we first did it. Of course, I didn't seduce him like Ellie. I think we kind of seduced each other. But it was wonderful and he taught me many things including how to teach my husband. Telling me that I found the man for me that I might have to guide him as most men aren't very perceptive to wonen's needs. I've been married two years now and we're very happy. Of course, I still make sure I get 'Daddy Time". It isn't rape if it is what you both want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now must try

This story was so true to life ! That is what your writting and story telling is all about! Thank you! What happens when secretary finds out about incest!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please!

Great descriptions. Fabulous story on its on but would love to read more.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

I loved the story and only wished a followup chapter had been written that tied up all the story lines. Unfortunately, as this was written over 7 years ago, I don't thinks a second chapter will be forthcoming.

chERe7heQacUchERe7heQacUover 7 years ago
Great story

The story really needs to continue if for no other reason than to find out how Chuck responses to his wife now!!

DEvilLoynisDEvilLoynisover 7 years ago
Frankly a bad ending.

Sadly I do not like how this story went starting about half way through. The marriage is totally over imho. Their is no way the wife is going to be enough for him anymore after having his daughter for real. Should have had daughter join for a threesome only. Not to mention hubby is a cheating ahole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yes

Have to agree with devil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Was this written by a middle schooler

It said she had a locker but I haven't used a locker since my middle schooler years. The fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I totally agree with DEvilLoynis.

He is totally right. He needs to cut ties with the side chick. Make it a clean break. So he is no longer a lying worthless cheater. Then start a serious relationship with the daughter. I mean when the daughter finds out she'll be devastated. You know children always find out. Because as of now he'll need to focus on the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kinkiest Story Ever

I sent the story to my 16yr daughter anonymously...I hope it will giver her ideas...we have been teasing since she was 14...I think its time daddy slides his cock inside her virgin cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mr. kinkiest story over

Do you fuck your 16 yr old already?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Was A Bit Iffy on this Whole Storyline...

... Until I read this...

"I've lubricated my ass to simulate the feeling of a tight teenage vagina."

Sold! Sold! Say it again, sold!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue

Now that you’re posting new additions to old stories, I really hope you decide to continue this one. What happens when Mom gets home? Does she find out, join in, get to I vite her boss over as well? Inquiring minds want to know!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awsome

Great Story please write more. Do all the characters interact later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Worth reading

This story is very well written, and as you read it, it becomes even more interesting to read and even more erotic. I think it is definitely worth reading, whether you practice any of this or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

It shows you haven't written in almost a year but holy cow was this hot...hope you come back to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

More of the story. Dose the mother join in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bravo, yet again!

If nothing else, you possess the ability to consistently produce enticing storylines that flow well, with nicely detailed character build up. Thus enticing the reader to crave more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great build up

Please proceed with your storyline. It is most exciting. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Arousing but the parents are awful

Dad doesn’t deserve his daughter’s special gift nor her admiration; the mom doesn’t deserve her daughter’s admiration either. I’d have enjoyed this story better if the parents where mildly dysfunctional vs cheating whoring shirt holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is probably your best offering here. Wow. Just Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story but you haven't finished it yet. Part 2 REQUIRED! Too many questions to answer such as:

How soon will Jennifer find out? Will Chuck confess right away, will he and Ellie try to hide their coupling, will Jennifer catch them in bed? Will the affairs with Ron and the secretary continue? How will the relationships change now that the fantasy is reality? How will Jennifer react? Will mother and daughter switch bedrooms, will Jennifer move out, will she seek a divorce, or will she stay with the family she loves?

Like I said, Part 2 is not simply a request, it's REQUIRED!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

Love your stories!!!!! Need many more!

Tosh1954Tosh1954about 3 years ago

Yet again another great story but got a bit mixed up on page 7 with the wife having an affair that their was no mention of before ? But I enjoyed very much and my wife says you have her some ideas for our fantasy play . Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While not always required, a second chapter to this story would seem appropriate. However, it is fine by itself. Keeps us readers guessing. Good descriptions of the action. Don't give many 5's. This one earned it.

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8almost 3 years ago

Sorry Sam. This has the feel of another winner from you. Unfortunately I only made it thru till the daughter was in the hall. You see, my spouse was not quite as supportive when I revealed I had fantasized about her daughter (my step daughter) in the past just so I could complete our lovemaking. She wasn't even supportive when it was revealed that both recent suicide attempts were because I couldn't live with myself for thinking such thoughts. Just the first page but way too close to home, even though that was all over 5 years ago. In the end I left, and since came to terms with myself. In fact, many of the stories here on Lit helped me gain a better perspective.

But to all the readers, commenting anon, about silly BS, folks, this kinda stuff is real. It destroys lives everyday. So enjoy the fantasy, but keep it in your own head. It can only hurt everyone involved.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

well written paced and planned. liked the role play and Ellie listening which led to everything. Ending chapter to tie all the people together?

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

Think you will do a follow-up chapter where Jennifer, Chuck, Rob and Ellie has a foursome in the same room? If not, this was very hot and I hope we can convince you to start back writing masterpieces again.

Brocker2Brocker2over 2 years ago

I really love the first part of this, with the wife role-playing an incest fantasy. Please write more like that!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again an incomplete story. I wish authors would continue when it’s so obvious that the story needs to be finished.

What happens when mom returns?

Is she full of cum & he notices?

Does he parlay that into continuing fucking his daughter? Do they do 3somes?

So. U h left unwritten.

Bill S.

macisgreatmacisgreatalmost 2 years ago

I love the very descriptive sex scenes, the details are the best part of reading. How boring is this, “and after kissing for what seemed like hours now he is going to live his dream and slide his cock into her pussy”. Boring compared to your writing.

I hope you keep writing!

Reading the comment “incomplete story”, I have to agree, you can’t create a great story like this one and just drop us off a cliff.

You have to provide some closure for us, please

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Almost had 4 or 5 star till you got to the wife cheating on her husband even though she brought him out of their slump. Too bad.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

What's your going to happen when mom gets home?

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been interesting if the mother physically became her daughter, as if they were twins.

91119669111966over 1 year ago

I don't generally wish for a story to carry over into sequels. This story has me wishing to know more about how it plays out with all the characters. Loved the story Thank you

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

this story was HOT with a capital H. LOVED IT!!!!!

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

Whew! I’m pleased you chose to allow momma to get some too!

grenefiregrenefireover 1 year ago

This needs a second part!

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Tremendous story.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Now I want to know what happens… Will Chuck find out about his wife? His wife about him and her daughter? Will they stay together? As long as Rob (or any other guy) doesn’t get Ellie, I’ll want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Apsalutly awesome I'm soooooo turned on,keep up the great series

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

cum dumpster wife explains why he can't get hard for her. His instinct tells him she's a cheating skank.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it, but its incomplete

would be nice to hear what happens next.

his wife infidelity his own infidelity with his secretary and not to mention his daughter's future will she keep comming back for more as it apears in the story that she wants to learn more, or will a status quo remain as is.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderfully well written very sexy. There is no doubt about it you are the best writer on this site.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Pretty much your average Daddy Daughter story. In this case though it was 4 pages worth crammed into 7 . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't know how many times I've read this one! I wasn't a part two with mom, dad, and daughter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous