All Comments on 'Role Playing with Michelle Ch. 04'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 5 years ago

You've got a Last Exit to Brooklyn vibe going here. Gritty writing, Tammy is portrayed very well, her distance, her coldness.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you electricblue66

Actually Michelle created Tammy, but of course I "created" Michelle. I guess it gets complicated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

"You know the problem Jimmy, when you have it in your cunt it generally stays there"

No. No, it doesn't. It leaks out when you stand, which is something every woman knows. Gravity's a bitch.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 5 years agoAuthor
Okay, I'll accept the correction

Although maybe it's more so with the opening just behind it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nope. Sorry. The "opening just behind it" is designed to keep things in and keep other things out. When anything is squirted into the vagina, most of it comes right back out pretty quickly as soon as the woman is vertical. This is why women trying to get pregnant are told to lie on their backs after sex so the "deposit" doesn't immediately flow out. Someone writing porn really should know such elementary things, or if you don't know, ask someone.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 5 years agoAuthor
I thought that was mostly a rhetorical question . . .

. . . but since I got an answer, could you give some documentation for your information? It can't simply be something like "it's obvious." Are you depending on other porn/erotic stories? Or are you using your actual experiences involving the orifices in question?

Slightly off-topic: have you written any of your own stories to share with us?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES