Role Playing with Michelle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment she found her glasses on the side table and put them on.

I said, "Now your make-up really looks wrong."

"Well, damn at least I can see now!"

She stood up and took her raincoat off.

I asked, "You already had those clothes?"

"The stockings yes. And the boots of course. The rest I bought for this occasion." She put her hands on her hips and swiveled them from side to side.

She said, "Garters with straps, I definitely need to have more of these. When it's cold like today and I've got a skirt on I want to wear tights, the thicker the better. But when it's warm and I've got to look, you know, dressed up . . . "

She wasn't looking at me; her mind's eye was in the middle of this reverie.

"Then I'll have on my chic business outfit and the serious-chick glasses and underneath I'll wear the most amazingly sexy stuff that no one else knows about. . . ." She closed her eyes and bit her lip. "And that hot, dirty New York summer air will be coming off the sidewalk and up around my crotch and hips, and I'll just feel like I can take on the world."

At some later date I would appreciate this digression but at the moment I was still half a wavelength off from her. She said, "Let's take showers and then we'll cuddle up in the bedroom."

I was grateful for the time to gather my thoughts. When we were finished I was wearing just a tee shirt with a towel wrapped around me. Michelle had put on a short nightgown plus her black garter belt and stockings from earlier in the evening. Now that she had removed her wig and weird makeup she looked like her usual self.

She handed me my cognac glass as we got into bed. The first thing I said sitting next to her was, "Where did you get that knife?"

"My uncle had it; he gave it to me a while back."

"Do you carry it around?"

"No, I suspect it's not like the movies, it probably takes some practice to know how to use it."

That reminded me of the Jets and the Sharks. "You're probably right and besides I don't remember Rita Moreno having one in West Side Story."

Then I couldn't help but remember the morning class I had the next day and what time I'd have to get up to arrive there promptly. She again sensed my mood. "Maybe we should just relax a bit and then get some rest," she said.

"That would be great. I have to say you were very good at playing, ah . . ."

"A whore."

"Almost too effective; I can't exactly say it was fun. Tammy gave me the willies and yet I felt somehow sorry for her too."

"She's not real though."

"But there are a lot of real ones out there. In fact I've seen them around the bridge exits at Queens Plaza." That was only a few blocks north of where we were sitting.

"There's a lot of harshness in the world."

I put my arm around her waist. "You certainly are an - interesting girlfriend." What a lackluster compliment. "Will you promise to wear the nightie and stockings again when I can really appreciate them?"

"Of course, just ask."

******

12