All Comments on 'Role Reversal'

by 24UKBlonde

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Another Good Original Story...

It was, to be honest, a little long for my pathetic male attention span...but I persevered, and it was well worth it! Thanks again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Undoubtedly the best story I have read here. So real and authentic and well written. Style is perfect. I would love to meet the writer!

Bentleyboy24Bentleyboy24about 9 years ago
excellent!

Well done again, another great story. I particularly liked the inclusion of Enigma. You're quite right their Gregorian chant style and the husky voice of the female vocalist can be very erotic.

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
OMG

Ummm wow. Don’t think I ever read such a sensual, sexually charged story where the characters did not actually have sex. The whole shoot was an orgasm in slow motion and the scene with Susie a provocative detour, delay, which added to the anticipation and which only made sense at the end. The mind’s image of the lusty, half-nude and dripping photographer (especially being female) was better than anything Hollywood could ever produce and simply upped the ante of the sexual tension. And THANK YOU for not describing the sex they had afterwords. The reality could never match our imagination of what happened . BRAVO!!! Six stars out of five!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous