Roleplay Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That means... I have to let you go, right?" he said softly.

"Only for a moment," she said, "We can change, then you can hold me all you want again." She nuzzled into his chest, her hands stroking over his back.

He nodded, slowly releasing her. "I don't mean to... to be so...," he trailed off.

"I'm not complaining," she murmured, smiling up at him softly, "Let's both change into pajamas, then cuddle in bed." She giggled, "I'll leave the ears on," she kissed his cheek, then padded to his bathroom to change into an oversized t-shirt. When she came back out he recognized it as one of his old ones.

He smiled fondly, "You kept it...," he said softly, having taken off his shirt and pants, leaving himself in his boxers.

"Of course, it was the first thing you ever gave me," she said simply, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him again, "I've still got the bear too, Master."

He slowly swallowed, his arms tight around her, before he asked the question he was wanting to ask since he had called her earlier in the week. "So... in my research, it... means something in this... the... lifestyle when a submissive drops the name and simply calls someone...," he swallowed again, "Master."

"Yes it does," she responded, tilting her head back slightly to look up at him, "It means the submissive is choosing her Master and wishes to initiate courting with intent to be collared and claimed."

"You would... after all this time... I mean... Even after I was so stupid and didn't figure it out...?" he trailed off.

She giggled softly, "Even then," she looked up at him, "I've told you for years that I love you. That I would always be there for you. That I would do anything you needed." She tilted her head, "Now I'm just making sure there is no further mistake, I'm offering you everything I am, Master."

The research he had done over the last month and a half swirled in his mind and his eyes softened. It was as if a key turned in a lock in his soul, finally freeing it. "Yes," he breathed. "God, please yes," he added in a soft whimper as he pulled her tightly to his chest.

"Yours, Master," she responded, melting into his hold. She carefully guided him back into the bedroom, then crawled into bed with him. She guided him down to rest his head on her chest, her hands moving up and down his back as they cuddled under the blankets, "Welcome home, Master."

He melted into her body, curling around her, and closed his eyes, listening to her heartbeat. "Oh Jesus, yes...," he breathed as he clutched at her body, burrowing into the softness.

She stroked her hand up and down his back and held him to her. She kissed the top of his head and then sighed softly in happiness, "I've got you, you're safe, you're wanted, you're loved, Master."

The pair slept like that all night and in the morning when she woke, she was still tucked underneath him. Harry had wrapped himself almost completely around her, either protecting her or cradling her, she didn't know which.

She giggled softly at the feel of his nose against her neck, then pressed a kiss to the top of his head, "Good morning, Master," she murmured before kissing his temple again. "How are you feeling?"

"Mmmmm," he murmured, nuzzling his nose into her neck further. "Sleep. Go sleep... Too early...," he stated firmly, tightening his arms around her with a low rumble of a growl.

She giggled, a soft squeak escaped as she squirmed, then relaxed, "Yes, Master." She kissed the top of his head and simply relaxed, basking in his warmth and the feel of him holding her.

When she stopped trying to escape, he smiled slightly. "Mine. Home," he murmured before drifting back off to sleep.

"Your home, Master," she breathed, kissing the top of his head again and closed her eyes. She didn't know what the future would bring but laying here in his arms was the best feeling ever and she was going to savor every moment.

They laid there for another half hour or so before he stirred again. Lifting his head, he swallowed trying to wet his mouth and he blinked. When he could keep his eyes open and he saw her, his face settled into a relieved smile. "H-Hi...," he said through the dregs of a dry mouth.

She reached out and lifted the bottle of water from beside the bed, offering it to him. She waited until he had taken a drink before taking one herself, "Good morning, Master. How did you sleep?"

He smiled, looking down at her with soft eyes as he took in the cat ears still atop her head. "You're still here, Kitten. Best night ever."

"I'm still here, Master," she bit her lip, then lifted slightly and brushed her lips across his briefly before relaxing back, "Still yours, Master. So what would you like to do today?"

He thought about it some. "Well... I suppose I need to go back over the whole... being a Master thing. And... collaring. Because...," he trailed off, blushing slightly, "I don't want you to change your mind and run off...," he finished.

"That's not something you have to worry about," she responded, giving him a soft smile, "I choose you, and I will keep choosing you for all the rest of our days." She lifted and brushed her lips over his again, "I love you. I have loved you for years, and I will love you for years more. You are my heart, my soul, and I choose you as my Master."

He whimpered softly and bent, bringing his lips to hers as he breathed, "I love you so much it hurts, El'" Then he was on her, pouring years of buried feelings and the bonds that could only come from shared lives as they had into it. Everything he ever was or ever hoped to be was in that kiss and he realized that she filled the hole. She was all he'd ever needed or ever would need and he would die to keep her.

She returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around him to hold him and give him everything he needed. She returned his affection and feelings and a soft whimper echoed from her mouth to his. She accepted all of him and offered all of her in return.

When he finally released her lips, he murmured, "I'm sorry it took me so long, El'."

"I love you," she responded softly, "I'm sorry I was never bold enough to tell you, Master." She smiled into his eyes, then brushed her lips across his, "But we're here now, so we move towards a future together. I'm thinking a collar that doesn't come off, a white dress, and wedding rings. What do you think, Master?"

"Nothing's ever sounded so good, Kitten," he breathed. Then, pausing for a moment, he added, "And maybe the kitten ears."

"Anything Master wishes," she responded with a soft giggle. She tilted her head slightly, a faint impish smile crossing her lips, "You're thinking about me riding you while wearing them, aren't you?" The smile broadened, "Or if you weren't, you are now." She giggled softly and stroked her hands down his back, "Yours, Master."

"Mine...," he breathed in wonder. "Is... Is it going to be a problem if I never get used to that? Because I'm not sure I'll ever understand why you would want that... with me."

"It won't be a problem, my Master. I'll just spend the rest of our lives showing you my love," she stated simply, then kissed him tenderly again before drawing him down to hold him again, basking in his warmth and closeness.

"This is so... nice. I had no idea it could feel this nice. I don't feel... empty anymore," he said softly.

"I'm glad," she murmured, her hand stroking up and down his back, then giggled softly as his stomach growled and hers answered, "I think we need breakfast, Master." She kissed his temple, "Would you like for me to cook for you?"

He blushed. "I've... kind of missed that," he said softly. "But you're here visiting, and..."

"Mmm, I was under the impression I was moving in for a few weeks," she reminded him softly of their conversation on the phone, "Unless of course, you want to keep me forever." She kissed his temple, "Besides, I love you, I love cooking for you and taking care of you."

"I do want to keep you forever," he said seriously. "I thought that's what the collar and the white dress and rings were for...," he trailed off. "Did I... misunderstand...?" his face took on a worried expression.

She cupped his cheek and then kissed his lips softly, "No, you didn't misunderstand, that's what I want, but that also means I'm not just visiting. It means I'm yours, including cooking and caring for you." She kissed him again, this time licking his lips almost teasingly, "Yours, Master. Forever and always only yours, my Harry, my Master, my love. Anything you want, everything you need."

He relaxed back into her hold and breathed again, "OK. I just... I'm still trying to figure all this out, Eleanor. All I know is that I can't do without you anymore. I tried and nothing works the way it should...,"

She kissed his temple again, "You'll never have to be without me again." Her hands rubbed down his back until their stomachs growled again. She giggled, "I will make us breakfast, and you can hold me while I'm cooking, how about that?"

He nodded, "OK. I can live with that," he said. The pair got up and went into the kitchen. True to her word, as she cooked, she let him hold her and he savored the feel of her in his arms. "This is so much better than it has been...," he breathed, softly kissing her ear.

"Perfection," she murmured as she fixed them each breakfast tacos. Then when they sat at the table, she perched herself on his knee so he could hold her while they ate. "Shower after this?" She asked, leaning against him, "We can wash each other, Master."

He blinked and blushed before murmuring, "I'd... I'd like that," he said softly.

"Yeah?" she asked softly, her voice turning somewhat hesitant, almost shy.

"You've always been the most beautiful girl I've ever known, Eleanor," he admitted softly. "No one's ever held a candle to you. I was always just... scared of screwing up. Of losing my best friend." He hesitated for a moment, then added, "I didn't realize I could gain..."

She leaned in and kissed him tenderly, "Well, now you don't have to worry about screwing up or losing your best friend." She nuzzled, "Now you can do whatever you like...," she trailed off, "What is your dream, your fantasy? I'm not a mind reader, Master."

He looked at her for a moment, "Don't you know? It's you. It's always been you." He blushed and swallowed. "I mean, Some of the things I've run across recently would... probably give my parents a heart attack even as they might be fun to try, but... only ever you."

"You have me, Master," she stated simply, and then leaned in and kissed his lips tenderly, "I would happily try anything with you," she rose to her feet, then took his hand, leading him to the bathroom. Once there she promptly stripped off the shirt revealing her completely nude body showing that she hadn't been wearing any panties at all. "Yours, Master."

His eyes widened as he stared at her in wonder. "Oh, God Eleanor...," he breathed. "Beautiful..." He couldn't move for long moments as his eyes roamed over her body, taking in every perfect curve.

"Yours, Master," she said, stepping closer, then flexing her shoulders to make her breasts bounce and sway slightly. "Yours to touch, to claim, and to have," her fingers dropped to his boxers and pushed them down, "Shower, Master?"

"Shower...," he breathed, wondering if somehow he had stepped into a dream.

She reached back and turned the water on, letting it warm up, then tilted her head as an almost mischievous smile appeared, she stepped forward and slid her arms around him before pressing her soft naked warmth against him. She undulated her hips and rubbed her stomach and soft mons against his cock teasing him, "Yes, Master. All yours, Master," she breathed in his ear before teasing it with her tongue then lightly nibbling on it.

"Oh... Oh, El'...," he breathed his arms clutching at her. "You have no idea how many times I dreamed..."

"Probably as many times as I have, my Master," she breathed, "Including having you pin and fill me over and over again until I'm a wanton mess begging you to breed me with our baby," she stepped back, leading him into the water with a mischievous smile, staring into his eyes.

His eyes widened, "You've thought about... that?" he asked.

"Mmhmm," she responded, "I would use my toys and fantasize it was you having me, fucking me."

He blinked, "I had no idea... I mean... I've never seen this side of...," he paused, and then a small smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. "I think I like it."

"I'm glad," she said softly, then drew him into her softness again, leaning back against the wall and pulling him forward to pin her there. She tilted her head slightly, looking up at him, then leaned up and kissed him. It was soft at first, tender, then she nipped his lower lip, and when he gasped, her tongue darted in to explore and taste every inch of his mouth with a low hum of pleasure.

He hesitantly opened his mouth to let her explore until finally, unable to help himself, he began doing the same. His hand slid instinctively around her waist and he took control of the kiss, his tongue sliding over and around hers to explore her mouth as well. A soft groan of pleasure echoed from his mouth into hers and she felt him harden even more.

She whined her pleasure, promptly submitting to his control and relaxed against him. Her hips undulated slowly, teasing his hardness with her soft mons and her hands stroked over his back. When he pulled back to breathe she smiled up at him, "I like your kisses too," she said simply.

"Yeah? Did I do OK?" he asked softly, still unsure of how this should go. The fire of his need, however, was now a roaring inferno and he could no longer restrain his desire for her.

"Yes, Master," she murmured, reaching up to touch his cheek, "I promise if you do something I don't want or don't like I will tell you. If something needs to change I will tell you. No games, no passive-aggressive bullshit, just us, talking like mature reasonable adults." She drew him towards her, "More kisses, please, Master."

He groaned in desire and bent to kiss her again. They spent long minutes like that, lips and tongues seeking each other out and it was the best thing Harry had ever experienced. Not simply for the physical pleasure, though that was amazing. But the way their souls seemed to join the longer they spent like that, knit together somehow in a weave so strong that it took his breath away.

When he pulled back again, she smiled into his eyes, then snagged the soap before starting to wash his body tenderly, lovingly. Her fingers gently massaged and worked down, his back, over his rear, then around to his chest. After several moments of pampering, she sank to her knees and washed his legs, looking up at him. An impish twinkle appeared in her eyes and she licked his cock teasingly to see how he would react.

His cock jerked upward in attention as she licked it, a yelped whimper escaping his lips. "E-El'...," he breathed, looking down at her in awe.

"Mmm, I think someone likes my tongue on them," she murmured almost teasingly before she did it again, this time licking even longer and slower. "I wonder," she tilted her head, then sucked him into her mouth. She pressed him in slowly until he hilted against the back of her throat and she winked before swallowing, her tongue flexed along the base of the shaft.

"FUCK!" he breathed sharply, slapping his hand against the wall quickly to steady himself before he collapsed. His knees and legs were shaking from suddenly going weak. "God...," he breathed as he stared in wide-eyed shock at her deep-throating his cock.

She pulled back slowly, sucking and flexing her tongue, "You like, Master?" She asked teasingly before doing it again. This time moving with purpose as she sucked and pleasured him. Her hand lifted to play and tease his sack at the same time she repeatedly deepthroated his cock. Her entire focus was on giving him pleasure and being what he needed. Her eyes stared up at his with love and devotion.

"I love...," he breathed. "I've never... God, El', you're so good at that...," he breathed. Reaching down, the tips of his fingers gently brushed over her hair, almost petting as he watched her doing something so intimate, so personal. His heart swelled as he breathed, "I love you,"

She released his cock with a wet pop, "I love you," she responded, then engulfed him again. Her other hand reached up and guided his hand, letting him know without words that it was ok for him to pull her hair. She continued bobbing her head, fucking her face with his cock and watching his eyes as she gave him pleasure. Her throat flexed and swallowed around the tip, her tongue incessantly rubbing along the base, anything to pull those groans and whimpers of need from him.

It did not take long before those echoes were filling the shower as his eyes glazed over with pleasure and his hand braced the back of her head. He gasped, he groaned, and finally, he murmured, in an increasingly strangled voice, "El'... I'm going to... Oh, God, I'm gonna..." He began to pull back to not flood her with his release.

She pressed forward, swallowing him, and when he exploded down her throat she swallowed every drop eagerly before licking him clean. She released him with a wet pop, then rose to her feet, drinking some of the water from the shower while she wrapped him in her arms and held him. "Yours, Master," she murmured in his ear, holding him as he came down.

His eyes were nearly bulging out of his head. "You didn't... didn't need...," he gasped, mind still overcome and unable to form a complete sentence.

"I wanted to, I chose to," she responded, her hands stroking up and down his back in comfort. "I love you, Master. Your good little Kitten."

His heart melted all over again and he pulled her tight against him. "My good Kitten...," he agreed, holding her to his body and savoring the feel of her skin against his. At that moment, he knew he had found everything he ever wanted.

After several long moments she stepped back and began washing herself, "Don't want the water to get cold," she murmured, smiling at him. "What time are we expected at Zane's?"

Harry thought about it for a moment, then responded, "I believe the... munch... started at four and they were doing a grill at six. He didn't say when it ended."

"Mmm, and did you wish to collar me before, or wait until you know a bit more?" She asked curiously, smiling at him softly, "No judgment."

"I... don't know. If I don't, am I going to have to worry about... You know... people there trying to...," he trailed off, not even able to voice what he was thinking, so uncomfortable was it.

"Doubtful. Most of the people Zane will have invited are either in the life and have a partner or people that are looking. I have you, and you have me. Nobody is going to try and poach your property, Master." She smiled up into his eyes, "I choose you. I will always choose you."

He blushed, "I don't have a collar. I didn't really plan on... But... I'd like to. Maybe we can find a place?"

"Anything you want," she stated simply, then studied his face. She reached up and cupped his cheek, "You don't feel pressured do you? Forced? I don't want you to feel those things. I give you my love and affection freely, no rush, no obligation, it just is. If you're not ready for that step then we don't take it. I love you Harry, my Master."

He thought for a moment, trying to figure out how to explain. "I don't know if this is going to make sense or not...," he started, pausing again before he continued. "After I had been doing that project research, when... you called me 'Master'. It was like something... clicked inside me. Something unlocked... that I didn't even know was there. I can't say that I understand everything or even a lot. But... there's something there that I need. And it's only with you." He paused to gather his thoughts again before continuing. "I don't know how long it will take me to understand. I don't know what it will look like when I do. But... I know that I want this... whatever it looks like... with you. And that it involves a collar. And white dress and rings. It's the rest that's... fuzzy..."