Roleplay Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," she said softly, then smiled into his eyes, "So a collar, white dress, and rings, then we'll figure out the rest together." She kissed him softly, then finished washing so they could dry and dress. "Shall we look up where we can buy a collar here, Master?"

He nodded and took her to his computer where the two sat and searched for a store that would sell such things. It didn't take long for them to find one, and she stopped, eyeing a pretty little black and silver collar that had a small kitten emblem in the middle with a diamond. "Oh, that's adorable," she breathed before she paused at the price, then started to move on, deeming it too expensive.

His hand grabbed hers at the mouse and moved to the purchase button. "It's in-stock even...," he said softly with a smile.

"It's expensive," she responded looking up at him.

"You're worth a million times that and more," he said earnestly, his eyes brimming over with love.

"Yours, Master," she murmured, not fighting him. Instead, she leaned in and kissed him tenderly.

He ordered it and said they would pick it up in a couple of hours. "It will take about an hour to get there from here with traffic. Sadly, that's a thing here."

She snuggled into his lap, "OK," she kissed him softly, "I love you ever so much." They spent the day relaxing and simply enjoying each other's company. Finally, they left and went to pick up the collar, she knelt and held her hair, he closed the collar around her neck and tightened the screw. She gave him a sweet smile as he moved the diamond to rest in the dip of her clavicle, "Yours, Master."

"You guys are too adorable," the shop owner smiled, her own collar indicating that she understood completely.

He blushed, "We... I mean, I just... discovered...," he trailed off shrugging.

"Oh, how wonderful! And you've been in the life?" she asked, looking at Eleanor. At her nod, she grinned. "That was my husband and Master as well. We've owned this store now for ten years since he collared me. You have such a wonderful journey ahead of you..."

Harry ducked his head and murmured, "Thanks," glancing at Eleanor where his gaze softened as he looked at the collar around her neck and let it warm his heart.

She rose to her feet and slid her arms around him, "We should go, Master. Don't want to be late." She bowed her head to the woman, "Thank you." They left, and she remained tucked into his side and then held his hand in the car as he drove them to Zane's house. Periodically he would look over and see the collar and it made him smile.

They arrived at Zane's house, a modest-sized flat in a nice, gated community. On ringing the doorbell, Jade answered. "Oh, Hello Harry, Eleanor. How are you do...," she trailed off as she saw the collar around Eleanor's neck, her hand going to cover her mouth as she bit back a squeal of glee. "You...," was all that escaped.

"Yes," Eleanor said with a smile, leaning into Harry, "And we're both very happy."

She turned and called over her shoulder, "Master? Do you have a moment? Harry and Eleanor are here."

Zane walked over and slid behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Hello, you two. How are you...," he stopped when he noticed, and his face settled into a broad smile. "Nice, Harry. Very nice."

Harry blushed and he shrugged, "I... I couldn't wait..."

Zane bellowed a short laugh. "Spoken as a true Master would," he said approvingly. "Come in. Welcome to our home. You are always welcome here."

"Thank you, Master Zane," Eleanor responded, leaning into Harry as they entered. A few of the single Master's looked in their direction, but the collar and his possessive arm around her caused them to look away quickly. Dinner was a delicious affair with Eleanor and Jade talking quietly together.

"So, what are the wedding plans?" Jade asked curiously, "I do so love weddings."

"We haven't decided yet, we'll have to invite the family," Eleanor murmured, "I'm concerned how his mom is going to react..." she trailed off.

Jade blinked, "You mean... they don't know?"

"It... never came up," Eleanor responded, "I love him and he loves me, I figured it'd come up later. Besides, he'll still be expected to work."

Harry looked at her and raised his eyebrow in question. "Don't... know? I mean, we just figured this out last night, right?"

Jade looked at him, then looked at Eleanor, "He'll have to find out sometime."

Eleanor sighed, and turned to Harry, "I love you, but there are some things we need to discuss later, Master. I promise it's nothing bad...," she paused for a moment, "It's just something that'll cause... your mom a few... surprises."

He thought about that for a moment, before nodding, his expression softening again. "I trust you, Eleanor. I choose you. I will always choose you," he said softly. Zane grinned at him and nodded again approvingly.

Eleanor smiled and kissed his temple, "Love you, Master." The rest of the evening passed quietly and when they went back to his apartment, she headed for her suitcase, then pulled it open and sighed. "So, something you should know about me before we get married." She sat on the bed and faced him. "Eleanor Rose Armstrong...," she sighed, "I'm an Armstrong of Armstrong. My family's current net worth is just over three trillion."

He blinked. He was not a socialite by any stretch of the imagination, but even Harry had heard of the Armstrong family. He just didn't know she was a part of that Armstrong family. "Wow. That's... That's unexpected. So... what does that mean? I mean... It doesn't change how I feel about you. And I'm not interested in your money. I mean, I'm no trillionaire, but I did pretty well with that software deal. I'm far enough into the millions that I'm not worried about money for a good while." He shrugged with a small smile, "I never really needed much anyway."

"I know, Master," she smiled at him. "However, when we get married we'll have to invite some people... and your Mom is going to have an epic meltdown."

"Why? She's been trying to set me up with that kind of crowd for years. Now I get to marry my best friend and she gets what she wants anyway," he observed.

"Yeah, but it's going to bite her ass that she didn't figure it out sooner," she smiled slightly, "Rebecca wishes she moved in the circles I can."

He thought about that for a long moment then, in a fit of inspiration, he murmured, "Go through my dad...," he murmured.

"Whatever you want," she smiled and kissed him on the temple. "I love you, Master."

He pulled out his phone and dialed his father. "Harry? That you?" the voice on the other end asked.

"Yeah, Dad. I need to talk to you. Are you alone?" Harry asked.

"Just me and your mother, why?" his father responded.

"Just you, Dad," he said firmly.

Harry's father paused for a long moment, then murmured. "OK. Give me a second," he got up and in the background, he heard, 'What is it, Lawrence?' to which his Dad responded, "I'm going to need to take this in private. I'll be out in a bit." As he walked off, his mother's voice trailed off behind him, 'But it's our son...'

He walked into his office and closed and locked the door. "All right, son. What is this about?"

Harry set the phone down and put it on speaker. "Dad, you're on speaker. Eleanor is here."

"Oh. Hello, Eleanor. How are you doing, young lady?"

"I'm doing just fine, Lawrence," she responded, "Are you sitting down?"

"Kids... you're scaring me a little bit. Did you murder someone or something?" he chuckled nervously as he sat down at his desk.

"Ahh no," Eleanor said, "I just...," she looked at Harry, then sighed, "Harry and I are planning on getting married."

"That's wonderful, young lady. He's had his sights on you for a while now. I presume that you wanted to talk to me so I could help mitigate your mother's disappointment at not meeting her... social expectations?" he said with a smile on his face despite their not being able to see it.

"Not exactly, Dad...," Harry said.

"OK... I don't understand, then. What is it?" he asked.

"Well, more like to prepare you for the shit storm," Eleanor sighed, "Lawrence I'm an Armstrong... of the Armstrong Family."

"Well, yeah. That's your last...," he trailed off as he took her meaning. "Oh. You mean...," he trailed off again, his eyes wide as he slumped back in his chair.

"Yeah," Eleanor offered, her tone almost sheepish, "Dad and Mom wanted to give me a quiet childhood, so we never shared. However with us getting married...," she trailed off. "Surprise?"

"Well... shit," Lawrence breathed. Harry's head snapped to look at Eleanor. Neither had ever heard his father swear before.

"Dad?" Harry asked.

"All right. Here's what we're going to do. We're not going to say a thing until the wedding. If she starts acting out, I'll handle it. But we don't give her a reason to plan anything ahead of time."

"Make sure she doesn't wear white," Eleanor murmured, "There's a few that will get... offended if she tries to upstage the bride. I won't care, but... yeah."

"I appreciate it, Dad. I want you both there. I love you both. But...," Harry trailed off.

"I understand, son. I'll take care of it," his father replied. "Other than that, you're OK? California is treating you well?"

"Yeah, Dad. El' is moving out here to start taking over her father's business and she'll be staying with me," he said, reaching out and brushing his fingers over hers.

She linked fingers with him, giving him a soft smile, "So, we can expect you for the wedding? I'll be getting my people for wedding preparation on Monday. You'll be getting an official invite sometime after that."

"How much time?" Lawrence asked.

"A month, give or take a day," Eleanor responded. "The preparations have been made for a while, they were just waiting for Harry to get a clue."

Harry blushed and looked down, shyly as Lawrence's voice came over the phone, "Yeah. He always has been kind of slow that way."

"Gee... thanks, Dad."

"Son, I love you. But that's the truth. You found her eventually. I'm happy. But you could have had what you have now for a couple of years...,"

Eleanor giggled softly, "But, we found each other, and now we're getting married." She leaned over and kissed his temple. "So, we're good?"

"Yes. Congratulations, you two. I'll take care of the arrangements with your mother. Be happy. We'll see you in a month." Lawrence ended the call and Harry looked at Eleanor and blushed again.

"So... a month?" he asked.

"A month," she smiled softly, and kissed his temple, "How are you feeling?"

"You're not going anywhere, right?" he asked. "You're... staying here?"

"Yes, Master. I'm staying with you," she responded softly and kissed him tenderly. "I love you. What would you like to do now?"

He looked into her eyes and said softly, "I can't wait a month... Not... Not now..."

"Yours, Master," she smiled into his eyes. "Anything you want, everything you need." She reached up to cup his cheek, then drew him in for a soft sweet kiss. "I love you."

He kissed her back, raw need in his lips and his eyes. "Eleanor... I... I need...," he breathed.

"Yours," she rose from the bed and stripped smoothly, baring her body to his gaze. "Have your need, Master. Claim your property."

He looked at her and she saw a hunger in his eyes she had never seen before. "El'...," he breathed as he pulled off his shirt and stalked toward her, scooping her into him and claiming her lips fiercely.

She whimpered into his mouth, melting into the kiss and sliding her arms around him, her soft warmth pressed against him. She undulated her hips slightly, rubbing against him with a needy groan of desire. When he lifted his head for them to breathe, "Yours, Master. I love you so much."

"I love you, Eleanor... Kitten... I'll die without you now...," he breathed, claiming her lips once again. He was desperate in his need, and his hands were all over her body, touching and claiming, setting her skin afire everywhere he touched.

She eagerly returned the kiss and touched his body in return, soft whimpers of pleasure and need echoing from her mouth to his. Her body was warm and willing for his touch and body. She clutched at him, her tongue dueling his before submitting.

When he broke the kiss, he murmured, "Tell me you want this as much as I do... That you need me as I need you... Please, El'...,"

"I do," she responded breathlessly. She took his hand and guided it down to her core, pressing her soaking wet lips against his fingers, "That's for you, because of you, Master."

Harry gasped as he slid his fingers through her wetness, exploring. "Oh, God...," he breathed as he slid one inside of her. "That's mine... That's all mine...," he breathed again before his lips claimed her once more as he slowly moved his fingers in and out of her.

A low pornographic moan of pleasure echoed in her chest. Her hips undulated towards his fingers, her eyes gazed up at him wild and wanton and her fingers clenched in his back. When he lifted his head again she whined breathlessly, "Oh... Fuck, yours, Master. Please... oh please, Master, want it. Want to come for you. Your good kitten..."

His lips moved across her jawline to her neck and kissed and licked at her skin there as he continued to explore her sex with his fingers. His other arm clutched her body to his, desperately trying to occupy the same space as nothing seemed to be close enough to her for him. "Need... God, I need...," he breathed as he attacked her with his lips and tongue.

She squirmed and pressed closer, then a soft scream was ripped from her chest as she climaxed. Her tunnel clamped around his fingers in a wet massage, "MASTER! Fuck! Please!" She gripped his back as she shuddered, "Want it, want you inside. Please, Master, fuck your pussy. Want it." She was shameless in her begging and desire, aching in her need to have him, to be filled by him and her words spoke it clearly.

"Yeah?" he asked, bending and taking the nipple of one breast in his mouth and sucking on it firmly. He began moving his finger in and out of her faster. He released her breast with a pop. "Come for me," he panted before taking her other breast into his mouth.

She shuddered and arched, climaxing again, "MASTER!" Her body gushed fluid around his fingers, "Oh Fuck! So good... feels so good!"

His fingers slowed and stopped. Slowly, he guided her down to the bed, before removing and stepping out of his pants. He was achingly hard as he looked toward her. "Years...," he breathed as he set himself at her entrance. "Needed you for years..."

She spread her legs wider, exposing her body for him lewdly, "Want it. Have it, yours."

He pressed forward into her and felt her expand around him to grip. "Oh... Fuck... Eleanor...," he breathed.

She whined softly, shuddering at the feel of him filling her, "Oh, Fuck Master. Feels so good, Master." Her eyes were wide in pleasure and need and her fingers clenched on his hips. "Home, your home, so full."

He slowly ran his hands over her body, holding himself buried completely inside of her, cupping her breasts, squeezing, and gently scratching. "God, El'... you feel so good...," he whimpered. "So glad it was you..."

"Choose you, will always choose you, Master," she whined arching towards him, her body trembled in its need but she waited patiently, "Please, Master. Love you so much, please. Want it."

He began to withdraw before sinking into her once more, groaning at the deliciousness of the sensation. "Mine... Oh God, that's mine...," he breathed, pulling out and then filling her over and over again. The collar glinting in the light in the room tugged at something in his soul as did her plea for him.

She arched towards his thrusts, soft whimpering whines and needy noises echoed from her chest. Her fingers clenched in his hips and she yelped, "Oh! Fuck! Going to... oh God Master," she arched towards him, "Like that, just like that, Fuck, please."

"That's it, Kitten. Want you to... Want to give you pleasure...," he breathed as he continued to steadily fill her. He gripped one breast with his hand, the other holding her hips steady as he struggled to hold onto his control so that this could last.

She arched and climaxed hard around his cock, her already tight heat getting even tighter in a wet massage. A scream of pure greedy pleasure echoed, "MASTER!" Her fingers tightened, the nails digging in slightly as she anchored herself to him, "Fuck! Master! Please!" Her eyes pleaded with him, and her body shuddered under him. "Have! Need! Breed!"

He began filling her faster, her nails digging into him and her pleading shredding his control. Incomprehensible grunts and growls filled her ears as he filled her over and over again causing her body to bounce and jiggle, and gasps to rip from her lungs. Finally, his movements became frantic and his eyes widened as he slammed home one final time before exploding and filling her insides with his cum with an inarticulate roar.

She shuddered, climaxing at the feel of him filling her with his cum, "MASTER!" She clutched him to her, "Oh, Gods, so good, home, your home."

He slowly relaxed, looking down at her, and murmured, "I... I don't know if you're going to have an issue, but we're going to be doing that a lot. You're like... a drug. My own personal drug. I'm hopeless. Addicted...," he breathed.

"Every day if you desire Master," she smiled up at him, "Twice a day if you feel up to it," she giggled and drew him down for a soft kiss. "Anything you want, everything you need, for the rest of our lives."

The month passed slowly, he found himself working even better than before and coming home to her soft warmth every night. Zane noticed and congratulated him again, encouraging his relationship and his work. The day of the wedding dawned clear and bright. He stood at the end of the altar and waited. First came the flower girl, then the maids of honor followed by her matron of honor Jade. Moments later she came down dressed in a resplendent white dress. His mom went to object by for once his dad put his foot down and gagged her until after the vows were over.

Harry kissed his bride and they turned to polite clapping in the chapel before walking back down the aisle to go to the hall they had rented for the reception. The opening dance was played by a live band, and when they finished a massive man walked over and scooped up Eleanor swinging her around, "Look at little El' all grown up and married. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you, Uncle Charles," she smiled up at him, "I heard your Ravens got top pick."

Harry swallowed as he realized the big man hugging the two of them was none other than Charles Buchanan, the owner of the Baltimore Ravens. He turned to look at Harry, "You take good care of my little niece, ya hear?"

Harry nodded as he looked at the man. "Every day for the rest of our lives, sir," he said earnestly, his arm sliding around her waist to hold her close.

"Good man," he patted Harry on the shoulder, "You've got box seats. I look forward to your visit." He turned and strode off, whistling.

"So, that was Uncle Charlie, he's a second-generation Armstrong, his mom is my mom's aunt," Eleanor offered, then beamed, "Uncle Michael," she leaned over, "Not an actual family member, but he's considered one of the family, CEO of Moorwind Industries."

"Michael... Moorwind...," he murmured and his face turned up in a quick smile. "A pleasure to meet you, sir. I've been... given the opportunity to work on one of your projects with Future Power. It's been a very... eye-opening experience," he said with an involuntary glance at Eleanor.

"Michael, please." the man murmured with a smile through his neck-length black hair. On his arm was a beautiful woman, also wearing a bright gold metal collar, similar to the one Eleanor had. "And I am glad you have found it so. I'm always happy to see young couples... embrace new things."