Roleplay Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor giggled, and hugged Michael, "Thank you for coming. And yes, we're embracing this life." She winked at Annabelle, "Now, no talking business for today, we'll do lunch tomorrow."

"Of course, of course. And the two of you are welcome to visit Minneapolis any time. We would love to see you," he replied and Annabelle nodded enthusiastically.

"Sounds like a wonderful plan and I look forward to it," Eleanor responded, holding Harry, then kissed his cheek. "My husband," she paused so she could giggle in her joy, "and I will visit soon."

Harry blushed and he shrugged. "I'm sure I can work out some time to visit with Zane. If everything I've heard is true, I believe he wants our companies on as good of terms as possible."

Michael chuckled, "The feeling is mutual. Future Power has been a very good partner for us, and... I really like Zane. He and Jade are family, just like young Eleanor here."

Michael excused himself, and it was only a few minutes later that Heather came over, Lawrence with her, "Harry..." she said softly, "Do you know all these people?" She asked, barely breathing as she saw the seventh son of the current King of England dance by in the arms of a beautiful young woman.

"I know some of them, yes, Mother. Eleanor knows them all. Why?" he asked calmly.

"How?" Heather finally burst out, "She's a...," and stopped with Lawrence cleared his throat in warning.

"Woman that I married? Yes, yes she is," he said. "And my best friend. And extremely well connected, though that's not important." He paused, then shrugged, "A lot of them are really nice, however."

"Oh, Master, we should put her out of her misery," Eleanor said, leaning into Harry, then gave Heather a wicked impish smile before leaning in. "My name is Eleanor Rose Armstrong, of The Armstrong Family, the family you drooled over every year when they did the big parade, the family you sighed after every year when we walked models down the runway wearing designer clothes." She patted Heather's cheek as she fainted into Lawrence's arms, "I think we should dance, Master, give her a few minutes to recover. The sitting room is available if you wish to put her down for a bit, Father."

Lawrence looked at her, then at Harry, and asked softly, "Master?" When Harry shrugged and smiled, glancing nonchalantly at her collar, Lawrence's eyes widened and he smiled softly. Looking back at Eleanor he smiled. "I'm so happy for you... daughter."

"Thank you, Sir." She winked, "I think you should be a little more forceful with her more often," she beamed. "It suits you," she added, and then led Harry away, dancing around the room with a happy laugh.

Lawrence picked up Heather and carried her to the door indicated, his mind pondering the advice, then looked down at his wife, "Worth a shot," he grinned.

The rest of the evening passed according to plan. The cake was devoured, the dancing lasted late into the night, the food was exquisite, and the alcohol flowed freely. And that night, Harry took Eleanor back to the hotel, not just as his best friend, or as his slave, but as Mrs. Quince and she spent the rest of the evening and into the morning teaching the other hotel guests what his name was.