Roleplaying

Story Info
Whoever invaded her bedroom and body, is welcome to return.
10.9k words
4.53
44.6k
72
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers

INTRODUCTION

This is a story about a middle-aged woman who wants very much to rekindle the sexual spontaneity between her and her husband. Their oldest daughter, Amy is married and their nineteen-year-old son, Todd is away at college. They are empty nesters except for some weekends when Todd comes home for a visit and to get his laundry done by his Mom.

Today is one of Marilyn's down days. She has been having quite a few down days lately because she thinks her husband, Ben, is losing interest in her. When they first married, she weighed only 115 pounds which looked quite sexy on her 5' 6" frame. Now...some twenty-five years later, and after having two babies, her weight has climbed to 135 pounds. She sees herself as fat, but Ben prefers to call her pleasingly plump. Her daughter, Amy tells her that her full figure only adds to her natural beauty. Her son, Todd tells her the extra pounds give her a more curvaceous body that is sexier and more attractive than her slimmer figure. Everyone's compliments make her feel better about her self-image, but she still can't understand why Ben doesn't initiate sex with her anymore. He never turns her down when she is in the mood for sex, but it's been up to her to initiate their sex play over the last six or eight months. She wants Ben to be more spontaneous. She wants more romance and adventure back in their sex life.

Ben is a successful Medical Sales Rep who earns a high six-figure income. He has been able to give his family a very comfortable lifestyle. Ben loves his family and his work. He feels he has done an excellent job of balancing work with family life. His career requires him to travel frequently during the week, and when the weekend rolls around, he tries to make sure his family comes first but is often too tired to devote proper attention to them. The children adapt well to his absence because that's all they have ever known. Marilyn has a tougher time sharing him with work.

Marilyn Caldwell decides to be more provocative today in hopes Ben will take more notice. It's Saturday morning and their son, Todd always sleeps until well past noon on the weekends. Amy is married and has her own place. So, for all practical purposes, they are pretty much alone to engage in any kind of sex play they want with each other. This morning Marilyn is anxious to see if she can still arouse Ben with her natural seductiveness. She wears only a sheer light blue satin bathrobe as she prepares his Saturday morning breakfast.

Ben is busy reading the morning paper and as usual not paying attention to his wife. Marilyn tries to remedy that by not wearing a bra or panties underneath her robe. The bathrobe clings to her large breast and makes her hard nipples more obvious. The robe falls just below her ass cheeks and when she bends over it rides up exposing her neatly trimmed pussy and cute little butt hole to whoever happens to look.

This particular morning Marilyn has planned an erotic show for Ben. A show that is sure to get his undivided attention; she hopes. She is anxious to see if she still has what it takes to build a desire in Ben's loins. So far, he hasn't noticed her hard nipples pushing against her flimsy bathrobe. She decides the seduction calls for more dramatic action. She turns her back to Ben and bends at the hips, keeping her legs straight at the knees, while digging in a bottom drawer of the kitchen cabinet. She purposely makes enough noise to attract Ben's attention.

The robe rides up as planned and she can feel a slight breeze on her naked bottom. The gentle breeze causes her pubic hairs to bristle and creates a tickling sensation around her crotch which causes her nipples to harden even more. Marilyn quickly glances between her legs to see if Ben is watching, but he still has his damn face buried behind the morning newspaper. However, Todd is frozen in the kitchen doorway as he stares at his mothers' naked bottom. He is wearing only his cotton running shorts. His cock is so hard it looks like it may rip a hole in them. He is wordless and has a horror-struck look on his face. Ben is oblivious to everything. Todd abruptly turns and races down the hallway to the guest bathroom. It takes him less than a minute of fierce masturbation to coat the mirror above the sink with a thick layer of cum.

Todd is a tall, slender, college freshman with an athletic build. His boyish good looks are accentuated by the blonde hair and crystal blue eyes he inherited from his mother. He is often described by his classmates as a girl magnet. Unfortunately, his boyish good looks sometimes catch the eyes of older men who want to date him, buy him things and try to seduce him into their bedroom. It has created many an awkward moment for him, but nothing like the awkward moment he just experienced when he gazed at his mother's sexy naked rear-end.

Marilyn is embarrassed beyond words. She doesn't know how she will ever face her son again. She has a sudden urge to retreat to her bedroom, but after a minute's thought, she decides to pretend it never happened. Ben is clueless and still has his nose buried in the morning paper. She is almost certain Todd is not aware she saw him in the doorway. She decides it's best to wait and see how it plays out. When Todd does return to the kitchen, his mother casually gives him a kiss on the cheek and asks, "What do you want for breakfast, Sweetheart?"

Todd gives a low sigh of relief and assumes she never knew he had seen her in such a compromised position. He smiles and says, "Two eggs over easy and make sure the yokes are really runny. I love the taste when it's so runny it drips down my chin."

No sooner than the words leave his mouth, he blushes a bright red. He didn't mean for his reply to sound like a sexual innuendo, but it came out that way. He hopes his mother didn't take it that way, but unfortunately, she did. Her involuntary reaction causes moisture from her pussy to begin running down her thigh. She cautiously turns away from her son and husband and surreptitiously blots her wetness away with a paper towel. Todd not only sees her do it, but he can smell her womanly arousal. Ben is still clueless. While Todd and Ben finish their breakfast, Marilyn slips away to her bedroom where she rubs out one of the most amazing orgasms of her life while thinking about her son seeing her naked pussy. Seeing his stiff manhood push fiercely against his shorts was also very arousing for her. She secretly takes pride in the fact that she can still trigger that kind of reaction in a man; even if that man was her own son.

Later that morning Marilyn calls her daughter, Amy to tell her how things went a rye with their plan and to seek more advice on how to rekindle the romance between herself and Ben. Amy has been helping her mother come up with sexual scenarios that are calculated to encourage Ben to be more spontaneous and intimate. Some of their scenarios have worked and some have failed to achieve positive results. Marilyn is undecided as to mentioning the incident involving Todd.

Amy graduated from an Ivy League University on the east coast and had married a very successful young corporate attorney. Amy had become her mother's chief female confidante while in high school. There are few secrets between Amy and her Mom. They both feel comfortable about discussing any topic; especially those of a sexual nature. Giving each other sexual advice is a bonus in their Mother/Daughter relationship.

In college, Amy used to hang out with some gorgeous girlfriends but always thought of herself as ugly compared to her girlfriends. She was always amazed at why so many of the guys her girlfriends attracted wanted to hit on her. It's hard to understand why because Amy really is quite ugly looking from the neck up. She is, in fact, downright plain looking, but has a mysteriously seductive smile. Her face is covered with freckles, and she has long straight hair that will not hold a curl. Most of the time she bundles her hair on top of her head and clips it in place with a tortoiseshell clip. Her hair is unmanageable and usually goes in all directions creating what some refer to as 'bed head'. For some strange reason, that unruly hair also contributed to her sexiness. Without realizing it, Amy will exhibit facial expressions that range from enticing, to fascinating, appealing, inviting, and utterly captivating. That along with the desirability she doesn't realize she has adds to her total sexy package.

Amy may not be considered a raving beauty; however, she has a body that most women would kill for. She has beautiful large, well-proportioned breast and a rounded butt that is proportionate to the rest of her slender body. She gracefully floats along on long slender dancer legs, and practically every movement she makes have a sexual attraction for just about every man she gets around

Amy is acutely aware that most guys usually speak directly to her tits rather than her eyes. It made her uncomfortable at first, but she learned to enjoy their attention. And it often led to many dates where she would spend the entire evening prying their hands off her tits. On some occasions, she would let a guy slip his hand inside her bra, and if the mood struck her, she would even let him suck on her sensitive nipples. She never let any of them fuck her, but she did give a lot of hand-jobs.

Amy and her husband, Jason, seem to have the perfect marriage. Amy's college friends marveled at how she was able to attract him because they never considered her an attractive girl either, but as it turned out, she was definitely a man magnet. For some reasons that they didn't fully grasp, Amy did have that totally unexplained sexiness that attracts the male gender like bears to honey. Everyone wants to fuck Amy; especially her younger brother, Todd.

Amy can see by the caller id that her mother is calling. She picks the phone up on the first ring and says, "Hi, Mom...what's so important that you call this early on a Saturday morning?"

"Oh, Amy...I am so embarrassed."

"What is it, Mom? You sound like you are out of breath."

"I just did something really foolish, and I don't know how to handle it."

There is a long pause before Amy finally asks, "Well are you going to tell me about it? The suspense is killing me."

"I just let your little brother see my bare ass and pussy."

"You did what?"

"You heard me correctly. I was trying to be sexy for your Dad. I did like you suggested and bent over letting my bathrobe ride up to expose my bare rear end. Your Dad missed it because he had his damn head in the morning paper, but Todd came into the kitchen at that very moment and stood frozen staring at my naked butt."

"I thought Todd was at school this weekend."

"He came home unexpectant late last night, and I was sure he'd sleep until noon. I was totally shocked when I realized he was standing in the kitchen doorway staring at my naked ass."

"Oh my God. What did you say?"

"Nothing! It happened so fast. Your Dad never looked up from the paper, and Todd rushed down the hall to the bathroom. I am pretty sure he went to jerk off. When he came back to the kitchen, he acted kind of smug, but nervous. When I asked him what he wanted for breakfast, he said two eggs over easy and make them runny because he loves the taste when it's really runny."

"So what wrong with him wanting runny eggs?"

"Don't see, Amy? I don't think he was really talking about the eggs being runny. I think he was talking about my pussy. I think he is saying he wants to taste my runny pussy. The runny eggs were just a metaphor for my runny pussy."

"Are you sure, Mom?" There is skepticism in her voice.

"Yes...I'm sure. He has been looking at me for the last few months in ways a son should never look at his own mother. Ever since he started to college, it's like he is undressing me with his eyes. Now he doesn't have to imagine what I look like naked because I just showed him my naked butt."

"Mom...all teenage boys look at their mother like that at some time or another. It's part of growing into manhood," Amy suggests and then adds. "Don't you think you may be reading too much into the situation out of guilt?"

"It's not guilts or my imagination that he is always walking around the house with a perpetually hard cock. It doesn't seem to make any difference how I am dressed. Every time he gets around me his cock gets hard, and I can plainly see it bulging in his shorts. I think college might be corrupting him with liberal thoughts about having incestuous sex with his mother."

"Mom...I think you are exaggerating the situation. You were just startled that he caught you in an embarrassing moment and now you are letting your imagination run wild. Just calm down and ignore what happened this morning. By tonight it will be forgotten by all."

"I hope you are right, Amy. I am probably making more of it than necessary."

"And Mom...why are you paying so much attention to the bulge in Todd's shorts?"

"Oh my God, Amy. I may be a mother, but I am also human. I still notice hard cocks. And don't tell me you have never, ever noticed the bulge in your younger brother's shorts. I'm not a pervert, but I think his cock has to be at least nine or ten inches long. And if you say you haven't noticed it, I will call you a lair to your face."

Amy laughs and says, "I don't think you are a pervert, Mom. And yes, I have noticed his hard cock. I first noticed his bulge back when he started high school. I used to lay in bed at night and listen to him grunt and breath heavy while he jerked off. I wished back then I could go to his room and watch him, but I never got the courage."

"You are lucky you never did do that because your Dad would've had a heart attack if he caught you and your brother engaging in such activities."

"What about you Mom? What would you have done if you had caught us doing the nasty?"

"Well...as you know, I am a bit more liberal than your Dad, but let's not go there right now. You are a very wise married woman, and I value your opinion. That's why I can call you now and ask for your advice on sexual matters. I have a lot of questions, but right now I have to run, Sweetheart. I wasn't watching the clock, and now it's time to go to my yoga class. I'll call you later tonight when we have more time to talk."

"Oh...Mom, what do I tell Todd when he calls me about this...whatever you call it? The erotic show you gave him before breakfast," she laughs. "I know for certain he WILL call me about it. He has never been able to keep secrets from me."

"Just pretend you don't know anything about it and see what he shares with you. I have to go now, or I will be late for yoga. I'll talk to you later."

Within minutes of hanging up from her Mother, Amy's phone rings. The caller ID indicates it is from Todd's cell phone. She lets it ring three times before answering. When she answers her phone the first thing, she notes is the excitement in her little brother's voice. She decides on a whim to have a little fun with her younger brother and jerk his chain a bit.

"Hi, baby brother. Why are you calling me so early on a Saturday morning? I'd think you would still be sleeping off last night's party."

"Amy," he gasps as he finds it difficult to take his next breath, "you are not going to believe what happened this morning when I came down for breakfast."

"Wait a minute, Todd," Amy interrupts, "why don't you slow down, relax, take a deep breath and tell me."

"I saw Mom naked this morning," he blurts out and takes another deep breath.

"What do you mean, you saw Mom naked?"

Amy feigns ignorance of the morning excitement. She wants to hear Todd's version.

"Well...not really naked, naked, but I did see her naked little rosebud and the puffy lips of her vagina. I didn't do it on purpose; I swear. I just walked into the kitchen, and there she was bending over, digging in a bottom drawer of the kitchen cabinet. She didn't have any panties on, and her bathrobe was so short it caused her bottom to be exposed. And I got so fucking hard I thought my cock was going to break off or rip right through my shorts and..."

"Wait a minute," she interrupts again, "Todd, slow down. You are rambling on in a way that I can hardly understand what you are so shaken up about. Just take another deep breath and organize your thoughts before continuing. Better yet, just let me ask you some questions."

Todd takes a deep breath and sighs, "Okay."

"Now let me get this straight, Todd. You came down for breakfast, and when you walked into the kitchen you came face to face, or should I say face to butt with Mom," she snickers.

"Very funny, Amy," Todd groans. "This is serious, and I want you to take it seriously."

Amy stifles a laugh and says, "I'm sorry, little brother, I didn't mean to make light of your predicament. Okay, Mom is bent over, and you see her naked rear-end. Where was Dad during all this time?"

"He was sitting at the breakfast table with his back to the door and his face buried in the morning newspaper. I don't think he was even aware of my presence."

"What about Mom? Did she see you standing there?"

Todd thinks for a moment and then says, "I don't know. I couldn't see her face."

"Of course not," Amy snickers again, "you were too busy staring at her ass!"

"Ammyyy! I'm serious about this...It's not a joke to me," Todd whines.

"I'm sorry, Todd. I promise not to make light of it again. What did you do next?"

"I panicked and ran down the hallway and locked myself in the guest bathroom."

"And let me guess. You spanked your monkey until there was cum all over the bathroom."

Todd lets out a long groan.

"I'm sorry," she chuckles, "last time I promise. While you were spanking...ugh...masturbating what did you think about?"

"Amy...what the hell do you think I was thinking about? I was thinking about seeing Mom's bare ass staring back at me!"

Amy decides to jerk her frustrated young brother's chain some more. To her, it is all harmless fun. "Did you think about what it would be like to fuck Mom? You know...did you picture your hard cock slipping up her wet love tunnel?""

"Damn it, Amy. Cut that shit out...she's my Mom. It's not right for me to have thoughts like that about my own mother."

"It may not be right, but I'm willing to bet you did think about it. Right?"

"Amy...That would be incest if I fucked my own Mom."

"I know what incest is, Todd. Did you have incestuous thoughts about your Mom while you masturbated? Just tell me the truth. I won't think badly of you if you did."

"As much as I hate to admit it, I did for a brief moment see myself slamming my cock into Mom's you know what. Of course, it would never happen because Mom would never let it happen."

"Well...I wouldn't be so quick to say Mom would never let it happen. She's only human, you know." Amy stifles another chuckle. She is really getting off on jerking her brother's chain and decides to throw a real bombshell. "Based on some of the discussions Mom and I have had, about you, she's noticed your bulging pants on many occasions. Mom believes you have a large cock and I get the impression she is also probably thinking about how that big cock of yours would feel sliding in and out of wet RUNNY pussy. I bet she went to her room and masturbated after she serviced you favor breakfast of RUNNY eggs."

"No way," Todd says.

"Yes...way," Amy counters.

"Well...she did go to her room for a long time," Todd recalls.

"There you go! I rest my case. She probably couldn't wait to ram her fingers in her runny pussy while pretending they were your big hard cock."

"Wait a minute, Amy. I just realized you keep emphasizing the word runny. How did you know she fixed runny eggs for my breakfast?"

"A little bird told me."

"Come on, Amy. Mom told you all about this didn't she."

JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers