Roleplaying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she did. She called me early this morning and told me all about the encounter between you two in the kitchen." Amy replies.

"Why didn't you say something when I first mentioned it?"

"I wanted to hear your version and compare it with Mom's version."

"Is she upset about me walking in on her and Dad?" Todd asks.

"I wouldn't say upset; more like shocked. Mom told me she got very aroused when your cock got hard because of her. Every woman delights when a man reacts that way to her sexiness."

"Bullshit, Amy...Mom didn't tell you she saw my cock get hard."

"Yes, she did, Todd. Not only did she tell me about seeing you get hard, but she also wondered out loud about how your hard cock might feel in her runny pussy."

"No way," Todd questions.

"Yes, way!" Amy replies.

"Amy...Do you really think Mom might fantasize about fucking me? I mean seriously? After all, I'm her son, and that would be incest. Mom is too conservative to engage in incest."

"Incest!", Amy laughs, "You are worrying about incest...? So, what the hell do you think we were doing my last two years of high school when you ate my pussy, and I sucked your cock practically every night?"

Without being conscious of her actions, Amy slips her right hand into her panties and begins lightly stroking her moist labia. Visions of her younger brother's face buried between her thighs invade her head.

"That's different, Amy. We never did the big nasty to each other. We just made each other cum like crazy with our oral skills. Besides, President Bill Clinton maintains oral sex is not really sex."

Amy has a serious tone to her voice and asks, "Todd, did you ever want to fuck me back then?" She inserts two fingers into her wet pussy and starts a slow, methodical in and out motion that causes an immediate chill race through her loins. Todd hesitates to answer. Amy can hear his breath quicken, and it causes her pulse to race. An orgasm is building as she imagines her brother's cock penetrating her drooling pussy.

"Come on...you can be honest with me, Todd."

There is a husky, seductive tone in Amy's voice and Todd picks up on it. He flashes back to all the times he'd wished he could ram his throbbing cock in his big sister's pussy after giving her an oral orgasm. He'd always wanted to fuck her but never had the nerve to mention it. Amy insists on an answer from Todd.

"Did you ever think about fucking your big sister while we were busy swallowing each other's cum. I really want to know. What harm can it do now to let me know the truth?"

Todd begins to stroke his hard cock through his pants. He envisions himself balls deep in his sister's pussy with her long legs wrapped around the back of his thighs, pulling him deeper and deeper into her wetness.

"Did you ever want ME to fuck YOU?" Todd asks.

"I asked first, Todd. Now tell me the truth. I won't hold it against you. Or on second thought, maybe I WILL hold IT against you if I get the chance," she laughs.

Todd hesitates a minute and then blurts, "Yes!" He takes another deep breath and says, "I thought about fucking you all the time, Amy. In fact, every time we had oral sex, I would go back to my room and masturbate thinking about fucking you until you squealed like you did each time I caused you to orgasm with my tongue."

Todd doesn't remember unzipping his pants and taking his cock out, but there he is stroking his hard cock like it is going to explode if he doesn't relieve the pressure immediately. Amy is elated that her brother wanted to fuck her. It's something she had always wanted also.

"Why didn't you ever say anything?" Amy asks as her fingers move with lightning speed in and out of her pussy. Her breathing is coming in short rapid bursts. Her orgasm is so close.

"Because I was afraid you would turn me down and then not ever let me eat your pussy again. And what's worse, I was scared you would never give me another one your breath-taking blowjobs again."

Amy stops fingering herself for a moment and whispers, "I wish we HAD done it back in high school."

"Really?" Todd hesitates a minute then asks, "Why?"

"Oh...for a lot of reasons, but mainly I think my honeymoon night would have been better if we had trained each other to fuck as well as we had learned to give oral sex."

"Really?" Todd is surprised she is sharing this very personal information with him. What takes place on the honeymoon is supposed to be for the bride and groom only. He is tempted to ask if her honeymoon was a disappointment but wisely chooses not to ask.

"Now don't get me wrong, Todd. I thoroughly enjoyed my honeymoon, but I think Jason was a bit disappointed in my performance. I know I was disappointed in some respect," Amy lamented.

"How so?"

"Well...first of all, I still had my cherry, and the intercourse was very painful at first. I had given Jason a fantastic blowjob that caused him to break out in a cold sweat, and his balls exploded sending a gush of cum into my mouth. I think he thought I was sexually experienced enough to give him a first fuck that was just as good as that blowjob."

"Did he say he was disappointed?"

"No, but I sensed that he wasn't entirely satisfied. I know I was totally dissatisfied with his eating my pussy. It was nothing compared to what you used to do for me with your tongue. I still see you as my gold-standard when it comes to eating my pussy."

"You're just saying that to get my mind off of the situation with Mom."

"No, I'm not just saying that. I always loved the way you ate my pussy. When I went off to college, I couldn't wait for weekends to get home and feel your tongue back in my pussy. I skipped parties, football games and special weekend events at college just to rush home and feel your tongue in me. I also loved sucking your cock and tasting your cum in my mouth. I became so addicted to the taste of your cum, I would lay in bed at night craving the taste. It was almost like my lifeblood. I felt I needed it to survive. Don't misunderstand me, Todd. I love Jason. I really do, but his cum doesn't taste anywhere near as good as your thick creamy cum."

"Amy, I think we need to change the subject, or I might find myself on the way to your house to have one of our oral sex sessions. And if I do get the nerve to come to your house, I can't guarantee it wouldn't end in an old fashion fuck-fest between brother and sister. You're married now, and I don't think Jason would appreciate me fucking your brains out."

Amy's fingers are working overtime on her pussy, and she feels her orgasm building to a crescendo. She can tell it is going to be a big one. Maybe the biggest one ever. She gasps and says, "Todd, I have to go. Let me know how it goes with you and Mom."

Amy quickly hangs-up the phone and Todd is left with the dull sound of a dial tone. Todd's mind floods with confusion and indecision. His erection wanes, and his urgency to climax disappears.

Todd's College is only 150 miles away from home, so he is able to drive his Jeep Wrangler home most weekends. However, during football season he spends most weekends at school if they have a home game or some other special event. His prolonged absences cause Marilyn to go through the "empty nest" syndrome. She finds herself filling much of her time consorting with Amy and dreaming up various role-play scenarios to entice Ben to pay more attention to her needs.

Amy and Marilyn put a lot of thought into their role-play scenarios. Some call for costumes to make them seem more authentic. One recent weekend Marilyn dressed as a Hooter's waitress and served Ben beer and refreshments while he watched all the televised professional and college games. She has the tits to rival any of the real Hooter's girls. The Hooter's outfit seems to work because Ben eagerly fucked her during half-time and at each commercial break, but still didn't put a lot of creative imagination into trying new positions or techniques.

One evening during the Thanksgiving Holiday Todd walked in on them while Marilyn is playing the role of a sexy French maid. She was dressed in a very short skirt with no panties, and her bra is apparently non-existent. Todd appeared suddenly without notice just as Marilyn straddled Ben's cock and was rubbing her bare tits in his face. They both had assumed Todd was out partying with friends. Ben never knew of Todd's appearance and the suddenness of it all surprised Marilyn so that all she was able mange is an embarrassed smile. That shy smile from his mother only fed his suspicions that she did indeed want to fuck him. He slipped away to his room and masturbated three or four times before falling asleep. His Mom continued with the role play as if there had been no intrusion. Ben was oblivious to it all. He was too busy sucking his wife's tits and trying to keep up with the ballgames.

The day Todd is to return to school, Marilyn gets up early to have breakfast with Ben before he leaves for his usual Sunday morning golf outing. Todd is supposedly up in his bedroom sound asleep. Todd never gets up before noon on Sunday because he wants to be rested for his drive back to school. Marilyn is once again dressed in her sexy light blue satin bathrobe. No panties or bra under the robe. Ben is at the breakfast table preparing to work the Sunday crossword puzzle. Marilyn has a special surprise for Ben this morning. A surprise that will lay the groundwork for an even wilder afternoon of sex after their son leaves for college and Ben returns from his golf outing.

Marilyn stands with her back to Ben and rehearses in her mind again how she is going whirl around, fling open her bathrobe and show Ben what will be waiting for him when he gets home from golf. Meanwhile, Ben can't find a lead pencil to do his crossword puzzle and quietly leaves the kitchen in search of one. Seconds later Todd, unbeknown to his Mom and Dad, enters the kitchen sleepy-eyed. Marilyn whirls around at that precise moment opens her bathrobe and says, "This is yours to enjoy in any way you see fit."

Todd is frozen in the kitchen doorway as he stares at his mother's naked body. Her beautiful bare tits and neatly trimmed bush are on display for him to see. Her taut brown nipples are standing at attention. Todd is wearing his same running shorts as before, and his cock is so hard it is a miracle it doesn't rip a hole right through the fabric. He is wordless and has the same horror-struck look on his face as before. Ben is still looking for a pencil. Todd abruptly turns and races down the hallway to the guest bathroom. It takes him less than a minute of fierce masturbation to coat the mirror above the sink with an even thicker layer of cum than the first time.

Ben returns with a pencil and Marilyn is still frozen in place like a stone statue. Her robe is still open, as is her mouth and she is embarrassed beyond words. Ben takes a casual glance at her and tells her she looks like a butterfly spreading its wings. She is still in shock and slowly closes her bathrobe. Ben didn't witness any of the antics between mother and son, and Marilyn is not going to try and explain it. She retreats to her bedroom and puts on proper attire. Todd leaves the bathroom and quietly returns to his bedroom to pack for his trip back to college. Ben finishes the crossword puzzle and then goes to his golf game. When Todd finally comes down to leave for school, his mother gives him a big hug but is too embarrassed to say anything other than, "I love you, Todd."

There is an uneasy silence in the room. Todd is trying to think of a way to phrase his gleeful acceptance of his Mom's generous offer of sex without sounding like a dork. He feels so thrilled by her invitation and wants to accept her offer, but needs to discuss it with Amy first. Todd had dreamed of having sex with his mother for years, but never thought she felt the same way until now. When Todd arrives back on campus, he rushes immediately to the privacy of his dorm room and calls his sister, Amy.

Amy's phone rings several times before she finally decides to answer. She is pissed because Todd didn't bother calling her during the Thanksgiving Holiday. She sounds distant and aloof toward her brother. Todd, on the other hand, is bubbling over with excitement and didn't really pick up on her aloofness at first.

"Amy, you will never believe what happened this morning."

Todd sounds like he is fighting to take his next breath. Amy doesn't respond. She is struggling to hide her bitterness because Todd had not called her over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Their last phone call had led her to believe he was interested in eating her pussy again and maybe even giving her the fuck they both dreamed about in high school.

"Mom opened her bathrobe and flashed me," Todd eagerly reports. "She was totally naked underneath the robe; no bra, no panties. She told me that she was all mine and I could do what I wanted with her."

Amy doesn't respond, and Todd is puzzled.

"Don't you see, Amy? You were right all along. Mom does want to have sex with me."

Suddenly it dawns on Amy what her younger brother is saying, and it snaps her back to her senses. What started as a joke on her little brother is suddenly spinning out of control. Her anger towards him disappears. The excitement and sincerity in Todd's voice tells her she has created a big misunderstanding. She doesn't know how to correct it without destroying her little brother's ego and creating an unrepairable distrust between her and her brother.

"Slow down, Todd and tell me exactly what happened this morning." She finally asks.

Todd takes another deep breath and says, "I walked into the kitchen and Mom suddenly twirled to face me, and at the same time she opened her bathrobe and told me she wanted to fuck me."

Amy thinks for a minute and then asks, "Did she really say she wanted to fuck you? Did she use those exact words?"

"Well...no. She said something like, this is all for you to use as you wish, or something to that effect," Todd answers and then says, "What difference does it make about the words? It all means you were right and she does want to have sex with me. My problem is how do I let her know I want to do it as badly as she does? When it happened, I acted like a stupid juvenile and fled the room. How do I go back and take her up on her offer without looking like a fool?"

Amy hesitates for a moment and then says, "I can call Mom and smooth it over for you."

Amy doesn't have the heart to admit it was a cruel joke on her part. That would definitely create a chasm between her and her brother that could never be crossed. She had to find a way to right this wrong without destroying the whole family.

"No!" Todd shouts. "I would die if Mom knew I had discussed this with you. This is something that is very private between a mother and son. I just want you to help me find a way to approach Mom without looking like a total fool."

"Let me give it some serious thought, but in the meantime don't do or say anything to Mom that might make things worse," Amy advises, "I'll get back to you as soon as I think of a solution that will save face for all."

The last thing Amy wants is for Todd to innocently walk up to his mother and tell her he is ready to fuck her. The chaos that would cause is something Amy is not prepared to deal with.

"What if she calls me and wants to talk about it?" Todd asks.

"If she calls you, either send her call to voicemail or talk as though nothing had happened this morning. Don't you dare bring up the subject of fucking. You should continue letting her dictate the ground rules", Amy advises. "Let Mom bring it up when she is ready. You just hang back and follow her lead."

"Thanks, Amy. I knew you would have an answer."

Ben has to attend a three-day sales conference on the west coast. He won't return home until late Thursday night. Marilyn wants to welcome him home with the surprise of all surprises. She calls Amy for suggestions. When Amy answers the phone, her Mom bombards her almost immediately without the usual greeting, casual talk, or explanation.

"Amy put your thinking cap on. I want to put together a scenario that will top all scenarios to this point. I want something so salacious it will cause your Dad to cum like a young stallion."

There is a lot of excitement in Marilyn's voice, so Amy knows right away something unusual is going on with her Mom. "Okay, Mom...what's happened that has you so horny this morning that you need to jump right into crazy time before even saying hello?"

"Hello, Amy," she replies then continues, "Now help me dream up something extraordinary. I want to give your Dad the surprise of his life when he returns from his trip,"

"Mom, are you troubled about something?" Amy has a strong suspicion something else has happened since she last spoke with her mother.

"No!" There is a doubtful tone in her voice. "I just want to top anything we have ever done to spice up my role-playing with your Dad."

Amy intuitively knows more is going on than her mother is willing to admit.

"Don't bullshit me, Mom. I have never seen you so excited or maybe agitated may be a better word for the way you are acting this morning. Does this have anything to do with your recent encounters with Todd?"

"No!" Marilyn snaps. "Well maybe...I'm not sure," Marilyn sobs.

"Come on, Mom, tell me what is really troubling you. Does it have to do with Todd?"

"Yes," sobs her Mom. "I am ashamed to admit it, but since we talked about your brother's cock size, I can't get a certain vision out of my mind. I shouldn't tell you this, but lately, all I think about is fucking your brother. Ben is on a sales trip to the west coast, and when I go to bed at night, my head is filled with visions of Todd shoving his big cock in me. I know it's wrong, but I can't get the images to go away. I really try, but I end up finger fucking myself to the most amazing orgasms while seeing Todd's face instead of your father's face. We have to come up with a memorable role play scenario with your father that will replace all those thoughts in my head about your brother."

Amy thinks for a while then asks, "What really excites you, Mom? When you lay in bed alone what fantasy gets you so wet you want to scream?"

One haunting fantasy comes to mind immediately, but Marilyn is reluctant to mention it to her daughter. It's something that she has fantasized about since college. She has even fantasized about it occasionally while having sex with Ben. She decides to keep it to herself and answers, "I can't think of a thing right now, Honey."

Amy can tell by the tone of her mother's voice, something is lurking in her mind that she doesn't want to discuss. Amy has a gut feeling it is something so dark her mother worries about shocking and even embarrassing her own daughter. Amy decides to pressure her Mom to reveal what it is she is reluctant to divulge.

"Come on, Mom. I can tell by the way you are hesitating, something is in there wanting to come out. So, take a deep breath and spill whatever it is that seems so troubling."

Marilyn thinks for a long minute then decides to share one of her deepest, darkest secrets with her daughter. She takes a deep breath and says, "When I was in college, one night I came back to my dorm after midnight and found my roommate cowering in the corner of the room. The lights were all out, and I didn't see her there at first. Then I heard her sob. She was wrapped in a blanket and was totally nude underneath the blanket. When I asked her, what was wrong, she informed me someone had entered our room while she was sleeping and raped her."

"Oh my, God Mom, what did you do?"

"She didn't want to report it to the Campus Police, so I held her for a long time, and she told me all the gory details. She was very vivid with her account of every event that took place during the rape. Apparently, the rapist was very gentle with her, and she indicated that it was more of a tender love-making session than a rape. Her adrenalin was running high and she finally told me that the high adrenalin rush had caused her to have three or four orgasms during the rape. She also admitted to enjoying the orgasms so much she could never bring herself to prosecute the person. She went on to say she would welcome him back into her bed if she got the opportunity. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I had a mild orgasm listening to her."