Roleplaying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, God Mom, I just had an orgasm while you related the story to me. I have the perfect roleplay scenario, but let me put it in writing and refine a few of the details before we finalize the whole thing."

"Amy, you can never tell anyone about this, because it would be embarrassing for anyone to know I fantasize about being taken by force."

"I understand entirely, Mom, but right now I think I want to be taken in that manner and fucked until I am completely drained of all my orgasmic juices," Amy exclaims. "You just wait, Mom, this is going to be the most thrilling roleplay event ever."

Todd has a distressing week at school. All he can think about is taking his mother up on her offer of sex. He hasn't heard from his sister, so he assumes things haven't been worked out for a smooth approach without looking like a fool. He is due to return home late Friday or early Saturday. That gives him a few more days to consult with Amy.

Ben wraps up his sales conference at noon on Thursday. After a relaxing lunch, he gives Marilyn a call and informs her he is on his way to the airport. He lets her know he should be home no later than eight o'clock that night. Marilyn excitedly begins preparations for the big planned surprise she and Amy put together for Ben's homecoming. She gathers all the sex aids that will be needed to enhance tonight's major event. She double checks to make sure everything is within arm's length of their marital bed. She tapes a note on the back door leading from the garage into the kitchen. She wants to make sure Ben sees his instructions for the roleplay on the kitchen table. Marilyn then goes to her bathroom for a nice relaxing shower.

Thursday afternoon Todd learns the college is canceling classes for Friday due to a winter snowstorm working its way from Chicago to the New England States. He decides to jump in his Jeep and get home before the storm hits the area. If Todd is lucky, he should make it home by eight o'clock. When Ben arrives at the airport, he learns flights are being delayed due to airport closures across the Northeast. He calls to inform Marilyn of the delay, but she is in the shower, and the call goes to voicemail. Ben leaves a message advising her it may be well after midnight before he finally arrives home. Marilyn is busy with anticipation and doesn't get his message.

Todd parks his Jeep Wrangler on the street and then unloads two suitcases of dirty clothes from the backseat. He makes his way through the cluttered garage to the kitchen door. Marilyn hears the garage door go up and begins lighting a dozen scented candle strategically located around the bedroom. She stripes naked, positions herself in the middle of the bed and then puts on a blindfold.

Todd approaches the back door and sees there is a note taped to the door. He sets his suitcases down and reads the note. "Welcome home Sweetheart. This is going to be a thrilling night for us both. You are going to experience things tonight that you may have thought was out of the question. Things that have been totally taboo in the past are fair game tonight. This is the night all your kinky dreams come true. I want you to feel free to do anything to me your heart desires. Your instructions for this roleplay are on the kitchen table. I will be waiting for you in the bedroom. Please don't make me wait much longer. This is something we will both remember for years to come."

Todd is a bit puzzled by the note because he had not informed anyone he was coming home tonight. He wasn't supposed to get home until mid-afternoon the next day. If it hadn't been for the approaching snowstorm, he would still be at school. How could his Mom possibly know he would arrive tonight? He decides to chalk it up to his Mom's intuitions. After all, there is a winter storm headed their way. Todd puts his suitcases in the laundry room to make it easier for his mother to sort his dirty clothes and put them in the washing machine. He makes his way back to the kitchen where he finds the neatly typed instructions she referred to in the note. The caption at the top of the instructions read:

A BURGLARY SCENARIO.

"Please follow the instructions of this scenario and we should both enjoy a sexy roleplay that will have us Cuming like crazy all night. I put a lot of creative of thought and imagination into this scenario. I tried to incorporate some fantasies I am sure will appeal to your masculine desires as well as of some of my own secret wishes."

Todd's hand trembles as he reads the note from his beautiful, sexy Mom. All kinds of wild sexual thoughts swim in his teenaged head. Every sexual idea he has ever dreamed about his Mom is bombarding him at once. He has to stop a minute and let his heart slow down before reading on.

His Mom also wrote, "it's time we open up to each other and release all the pent-up desires we have tried to deny existed between us in the past. I have decided to adopt the philosophy: "If it feels good; do it!" If you have something you want to try, just do it, and we will analyze it another time. Let's have fun and enjoy each other fully." Todd pauses again and takes a deep breath. His cock is really hard, and he is beginning to feel light-headed. The instructions continued.

•You, the burglar, must strip nude and leave your clothes in the kitchen.

•On the kitchen table, you will find a ski mask and a penlight.

•Turn off all the lights downstairs and proceed to my bedroom. I will have nothing but candlelight in the bedroom so the penlight may come in handy to find your way.

•In my bedroom you will find on the nightstand; a feather duster, a large vibrator, a tube of lubrication, handcuffs, a ball gag and several lengths of rope. The ball gag is something I'm not really sure about, but use it if it turns you on. Bondage and domination are some things I have thought about but never suggested. However, I think it will add to the overall excitement. I would love being tied up and tickled with a feather duster. Use your imagination and make this thrilling for both of us.

•The ski mask is optional because I will be blindfolded to enhance my fantasy. It will be much easier for me to pretend you are a real burglar if I can't see you, or hear your voice. You being a man will probably forego the mask so you can see my naked, submitting body. That's just the way men are. It's okay to be a little rough with me, to a point. I've often fantasized about having my bare bottom spanked. (Sweetheart, please don't talk and break the spell. Just silently torment, tease, and fuck my brains out.)

•We will both start out totally nude so we won't have the hassle of disrobing and we can get to the good stuff right away. I know people typically start with the missionary position first, but for tonight, please try to be a little more creative and try new things. I am open for any kind of weird kinky stsuff you can conjure up for tonight's adventure. I threw in the tube of lubrication in the hope you may want to try a different approach. Like coming at me from the rear. (Hint, hint.) I have never tried anal, but it does intrigue me a bit.

•And remember, please don't talk during our encounter and take away from my fantasy. I can let my imagination run wild if we just silently fuck like strangers. Oh, and feel free to imagine I am anyone you want me to be; let your imaginations run wild. After you have fucked me senseless just slip away into the darkness like a real burglar to make this seem as real as possible. I love you and can't wait for your surprise visit.

Marilyn's reference to his surprise visit catches Todd's attention. He is now sure she somehow found out about him coming home earlier than expected and planned this surprise just for him. Perhaps the school sent out a notice to alert parents of the school closure, or maybe she called the school and learned I had already left, he surmises. It really doesn't matter how she found out. The main thing is that they are finally going to enjoy each other's body. Todd's cock is throbbing and leaking pre-cum down his thigh. He stripes from his clothes, slips the ski mask over his head and uses the penlight to find his way up to the open arms of his mother.

The flickering candlelight casts an Aire of seductiveness over the bedroom. His mother is laying on her back in the middle of the bed. Her arms are by her side and her legs are splayed and inviting him to come and play. Even in the dim lighting Todd can see her excitement in the moisture covering her thin pubic hairs. Todd approaches the bed and stands over her admiring her large tits with taut nipples that emerge from the center of her breasts like small icebergs in the ocean.

In keeping with the role-play scenario, Marilyn whispers, "Who's there?"

Todd tenderly drags his fingertips cross one erect nipple. She gasps and says, "Please don't hurt me. I will do anything you say."

Todd places the palm of his hand gently over her mouth and shushes her. He is so excited that his secret desires are about to come true. He wants this to be as good for her as it will surely be for him. He removes his hand from her mouth and drags the tip of his cock across her lips, smearing her mouth with pre-cum. Marilyn grasps his hard cock and envelops it with her wet hot lips. She takes his cock all the way to the back of her throat without gagging. Todd is so excited he prematurely pumps a load of his thick creamy cum directly down her throat. The second and third load she swishes around in her mouth before swallowing. He moans as a shiver embraces his body causing his legs to weaken.

Todd takes the feather duster from the nightstand and tickles her breast. Goosebumps pop up immediately covering her entire body. She giggles and reflexively covers her sensitive breasts with her hands. Todd slaps her hands away and pinches one nipple until she cries out. He slaps her breast hard with his open palm. She gasps, and he twists a nipple until she cries out again. She gets wetter from the pain, and his cock gets harder. He decides he likes playing this game with his Mom. He takes two lengths of rope and ties her arms spread-eagle to the bedpost.

Since she is blindfold, he decides to toss the ski mask and enjoy her supple tits. He strokes her naked breast with the feather duster until both nipples look like they are going bust. She pulls at her restraints, but can't cover her breast. She is breathing as though her next breath won't come in time to stop her from suffocating and her face is covered in a light gloss of sweat. Todd leans forward and captures one nipple in his mouth and then the other. She lets out a shriek and shutters as the first of many orgasms to come racks her body. Todd is so pleased with her reaction he wants to drag it out longer. The room quickly fills with the aroma of her sexual pleasures.

Todd slides down so he can nibble and suck on both of her nipples at the same time, swirling his tongue around to flick them, drawing a little "oh...oh!" each time he does it. He trails his hand down her flat stomach, twirling a finger in her navel for a second before sliding it down further. He travels down until he is running his fingers through her soft and downy trimmed pubic hair. She squeals again as his searching fingers travel down until he slides them back and forth across her labia. Marilyn's natural lubrication is already moistening the lips as her arousal heightens. He slips one finger between her slit, making her gasp and squirm, and then inserts two, as he feels the little bead of her clitoris begin to harden and dampen even more.

He continues to suck at her nipples for a little longer, simultaneously sawing his fingers in out of her drooling pussy. He starts kissing down her abdomen, following the same route as his fingers, licking and kissing her navel, before licking down to her pussy. Todd is running his tongue through her pubic hair, enjoying the feel of the soft hairs slipping on his tongue as he slides it down and down. At last, he is able to slide his tongue over her labia, making her quiver and moan. She tried to reach out and grasp his head to pull him closer, but the restraints on her hands prevented her from accomplishing that task.

Todd wants to find a better angle, so he slides over her legs, to lie between them, grabbing hold of her lovely butt cheeks to lift her pelvis up, her pussy now easily accessible. He begins licking again, long lapping strokes, like a puppy dog drinking water. Marilyn is so happy Ben is finally licking her pussy. It's something he has avoided in the past. Todd travels from her anus to her clitoris, making her drum her heels on the bed and tug at her restraints. He pushes his face down into her wetness. He begins nipping at her clitoris, making it stiffen and pulsate, making her gasp and wriggle, until she can hold it no more, groaning out loud as she orgasms, her pussy convulsing, her juices flooding over his mouth and chin as she came, tasting sweet and salty and tangy all at once. She is amazed at the effort Ben is putting into pleasing her. He had eaten her pussy only a few times before tonight, and he had never licked her anus. She decides this particular roleplay scenario will become a permanent tool in their repertories.

Todd is happy to follow the instructions of his Mom's roleplay scenario, making her orgasm over and over again. His mom's legs flex, and her heels dig into the bed until she begins to come down, gradually relaxing as her orgasm dies away. Todd moves up next to his mom, he pulls her in for a long slow passionate kiss, stroking her fully erect nipples as his tongue searches the deepest recesses of her mouth. He pinches and twists her nipples again as she tries to break the restraints and throw her arms around him. Sex with his Mom is meeting and exceeding all expectations. He just wishes it had happened much sooner.

Marilyn is thrashing about the bed and shrieking with carnal pleasure that tops any she has ever experienced. The restrains add to her overall pleasure. The feeling of not having any control scares her yet at the same it is extremely satisfying and thrilling to be at the mercy of her lover. She is experiencing one orgasm after another. It is taking away all her strength. She feels as though she will pass out if one more orgasm happens.

Todd senses she is in a bit of distress and backs off until she calms down. After a few minutes, her breathing returns to normal, and he decides its time for him to invade that forbidden passage between his mom's legs. He gets on his knees and positions the head of his cock to make that long dreamed about entrance into the place of his origin. All thoughts of incest have long faded from his mind. He rubs the head of his cock up and down her slit as he mixes his precum with her natural lubricant.

With that, Todd edged forward pushing in slowly and giving his Mom time to adjust to the feeling of his enlarging cock. It seems that the harder his cock gets, the bigger it gets. She wraps her legs around his hips and anchors her heels behind his thighs. Marilyn is gasping as he slides into her. This is the first time she realizes that Ben's cock is harder and much thicker than it's ever been. She's thinking it may be the excitement of the new thrilling scenario, but whatever the cause she likes it and wants his cock to get even thicker and harder. The unusual stretching of her pussy is a bit painful but creating an enormous amount of pleasure. Todd feels her tense and gasps with each inch he gains and slows to give her more time to adapt.

She has to occasionally, urge him to continue by pulling with her anchored heels when he stops because she is gasping. He thinks he is causing her pain. He doesn't believe his cock is that large, but she is very tight, and the last thing he wants to do is hurt his sweet Mom. He at first meets a small amount of resistance due to his girth, but then her vaginal walls relax, and he slides to her depth. At last, he is all the way in, with his Mom taking a deep breath before they begin in earnest. He takes a deep breath and thinks to himself, "Wow, I'm fucking my Mom. I am actually fucking my Mom, and I just love fucking my Mom"!

Todd reaches up and frees his Mom's hands. She wraps her arms around him and holds him close. He is so thrilled with her embrace he starts hammering away at her pussy. She is squeezing him with her arms and pulling with her legs to meet his thrusts with thrusts of her own. Todd's balls are slapping into his Mom's ass, and his cockhead is slamming into her cervix. She starts screaming and digging her nails into his butt as a magnificent orgasm explodes sending flashes of light behind the blindfold covering her eyes. Her heart is beating like crazy. She begins to have one orgasm after another.

Todd feels tingling and then a boiling deep in his ball sack. It's like nothing he has ever felt before. It feels good yet hurts at the same time. He feels his breath is going away. Suddenly his cock erupts with a massive blast of cum. One massive spurt is followed by another. After each burst of semen, his Mom's vagina clamps down on his cock, and it feels as though her pussy is sucking the cum directly from his balls. Todd starts screaming and shaking like he is convulsing. His Mom begins to shutter and squeeze him tightly. Todd empties his sack and gradually floats back to earth just his Mom gushes one last orgasmic blast before passing out.

Todd holds her in his arms for approximately fifteen minutes before he realizes she is lightly snoring. Her serene smile is illuminated by the soft candlelight. Todd eases himself out of her arms and stands up. He covers her with a blanket and removes her blindfold. He finds the penlight and then snuffs out all the candles before slipping away to his own bedroom.

Ben didn't get home until well after midnight. He finds Marilyn sleeping peaceably. He didn't have the heart to wake her. He is kind of glad she is sleeping soundly because he is worn out from his trip and doesn't have the strength to engage in strenuous lovemaking. He falls asleep immediately. When he does wake up the next morning, he finds Marilyn watching him sleep and she is smiling.

"What?" He growls.

"Thank you, Ben. Last night was the most wonderful loving making I have ever experienced in my entire life," she coos.

"So, if that is supposed to be meant as sarcasm just keep it yourself!" He growls. "It's not my fault you were sound asleep when I finally got home." He turns away and covers his head with the blanket and groans,

Marilyn jumps out of bed and races to the shower. As the hot water cascades over her sexually sated body she is wondering; if that wasn't Ben, then who in the hell had invaded her bedroom last night. Whoever it was, she is thinking, is more than welcome to come back anytime.