All Comments on 'Roles Reversed'

by lyzunchik

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dominant Wife

I love the way you express the entire situation as it evolves. You cover every detail so well; even paying attention to what the wife is wearing. The reader can even feel the change in the husband's feelings as the story progresses. I hope there isn't to big of a gap between now and the next part of your story. 5 stars isn't enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You lost me

On page one, as soon as he said "yes mam".

....my version?

She slapped me, cutting my face...... I replied with a swift uppercut to the jaw, followed by my knee into her face....

Well, if that isn't equality, I don't know what is.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
I loved it!

Just one little thing - this is normal for many households; no reversal of roles is necessary if there is an FLR firmly in place - as there should be.

Thank you - five stars.

reads69reads69almost 11 years ago
5*

Loved it! eagerly waiting for more.

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 11 years ago
Abusive

Boy, she has an abusive streak in her that sure left it's mark behind. She is intent on leaving him no doubt about it. Until she does she is going to humble him to the core. Her love for him is GONE and he is NOTHING but her play thing for the time being. She'll eventually set the expectations too high for him the live up to and that will be her excuse to vamoose.

MissJ81MissJ81almost 11 years ago
Excellent!

One of the best stories on the site! Cant wait for more, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

No love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So damn funny I'm still laughing.

After she made her announcement one of two things happened. He threw her out of the house or he packed some things and left. He filed for divorce, took half of everything and they went their separate ways. Even for fiction this was dumb beyond belief. She demonstrates she has no love or respect for him. Fine. The marriage is over. But not even the most spineless of men would agree to any of her demands. So badly written I find it hard to believe you bothered to post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

pappu

Mikethe3DGuy2Mikethe3DGuy2about 4 years ago

Really love this - she's figured out who she really is. Can't wait to move on to the next one.

My only suggestion is this: it almost seemed like this was "chapter 2" of the story, because I had a hard time figuring out why he was accepting her drastic changes so easily. later in the story he mentioned how they had played with BDSM but it was so out of place I backtracked to the beginning to make sure I hadn't missed earlier references to that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous